Hyung's Wedding .....

The X5s

"Yahhh Zin !!! Not there !! Right here ,"  Karam is busy ordering people here and there to make the place looks perfect. Zin is carrying the flower vase here and there but he just don't get it why his umma keep changing his mind . Yes , Karam is his umma and he's the one who gives birth to him. Maybe kind a weird but it's the truth.

 

"Umma , I'm tired already ," He put the vase down and sit on the cold floor.He's sweating a lot since morning and all that thanks to his umma of course.

 

"Come on , we must be serious !!! Tomorrow is your brother's wedding !!" Karam shouts and makes Zin stood up and carry the vase again .

 

"Here ??" Zin put the heavy thing at the ned of the corner .

 

"Ahhh !! Yes there !! Perfect !!" Karam kiss his cheeks and makes Zin groans.

 

"Umma could you stop that ?? I'm seriously not a kid anymore ," Zin pouts and he rubs his cheeks.

 

"But you're still my baby Zinie...," He pinches his son's cheeks and makes him groans again.

 

"Ohhh dear Sulhu .. you have to set this properly ," Karam run towards Sulhu and helps him set the table for the guests tomorrow.Well , not only Zin has to be his umma slave today , all of his friends (Haewon,Ghun,Taefung,Gongchan and his lover Sulhu) are also include.

 

"Ok ... " Sulhu replies and he began to set the table again . Ghun and Haewon need to clean the house well since the house is not a normal house they need more than a person to clean it .The house is not a normal sized house because it is a mansion.

 

"Now ... where are Taefung and Gongchan ???" Karam looks around the house and starts walking to find them , leaving the busy Sulhu and Zin who is resting on the sofa.

 

"Sulhu babe ... take a rest for a while ," Zin yawns and lie down on the sofa.

 

"Nevermind ... I'm almost done ," Sulhu continue to do his work and he accidently drop one of the table cloth .

 

"Aishhh ... ," He got down to pick it up but Zin is staring him with his ert face . More accurately he's staring at Sulhu's .

 

"That's y ..." He got down from the sofa and walks toward Sulhu . He slaps Sulhu's and smirks when he saw Sulhu jumped because of shock.

 

"Yahh !! What was that for ??!!" Sulhu rubs his .

 

"Because you're toooooo... y ," He grabs Sulhu's waist and move his face closer to him.

 

"Zin ... not now . I'm working ," Sulhu release himself from Zin . Zin makes his sad face and walks away.

 

"Awww .. you mad Zin ??" Now Sulhu is the one who grabs Zin's waist.

 

"Just go and continue with your works," Zin pouts and Sulhu crushes his lips on Zin's.

 

"How about tonight ??" Sulhu broke the kiss and whispers.

 

"I'm on babe ," Zin wanted to kiss him but ...

 

"What are you two doing ??!! Get back to work !! " Looks like Karam is angry of something . Why not .. he just found that Taefung and Gongchan are having fun (ehemm ehemm you guys should understand) at their room upstairs. Both Zin and Sulhu has to release each other and continue with their own work.

 

"Ahhh .. there .. they arrived already .." Karam runs to the door and he can see three handsome guys are coming out from the car.

 

"Jagiya ~ I miss you ," Karam runs to hug Hyunmin (Zin's appa) and kiss him deeply.

 

"I miss you too ~," Hyunmin grabs his wife's waist and enter the house with his other two sons.Yunho the eldest one and followed by Woohyun . Zin is the yougest among them.

 

"Yunho hyung , aren't you nervous ??" Woohyun keeps teasing his hyung until Yunho feels like he wanna punch his little brother.

 

"Yahhh .. could you stop ?? I'm not nervous ... I'm find," Yunho stutters .

 

"Appa , hyung ... you guys are back ," Zin smiles and walks toward them.

 

"Hey ... what's wrong with Yunho hyung ???" He can see that his hyung is depressed and he also can see his younger hyung chuckles.

 

"That's enough both of you ," Karam shows his angry face and made Woohyun keep silent.

 

"Now our Yunho need some rest . Baby just go and have a rest ok ?? Tomorrow is a big day for you.." He pats on Yunho's shoulder.

 

"Ok umma," He walks to his room and locked the door.

 

"Hey Zin . Who's that ," Woohyun points at Sulhu.

 

"Ohhh that's Sulhu ... my boyfriend ," Woohyun's jaw drops and the next thing he do is coming closer to his youger brother .

 

"So ... you guys already ... did it ??" He whispers and makes Zin blushes.

 

"Not your business hyung.I know you and Sunggyu hyung did it ," Zin smirks when he saw his hyung startled.Sunggyu is Woohyun's bestfriend at his father's office but that was before since now they're a couple already.

 

"You know ?? Kekeke he's hot bro ... besides he's the one who seduced me last night ," Woohyun chuckles and he his lips.

 

"But you guys are too loud last night.What if umma and appa heard you guys ??" Zin worried but his hyung just smirks.

 

"They won't hear us .Their room is far away from our room right ?? Ok my dongsaeng , I wanna look for Sunggyu . I really miss him ," He left Zin alone and Zin continue to do his work.

 

"Huhhhh ... my hyung also same .. no wonder I became like them ....." Zin began to arrange again all the vases .

 

*******************************************************************************************************

Wedding's Day ....

 

It's a busy morning for the family .Zin ans Sulhu had to wake up early thanks to Karam . All of his friends stayed at his home so they have the same fate with Zin and Sulhu.The six guys prepare themselves and walk downstairs to have breakfast.

 

"Umma ... where is Yunho hyung??" Zin noticed that only six of them who are having breakfast.

 

"At his room. He's preparing himself with Woohyunie .." Karam walks to the kitchen .

 

"I don't think Woohyun hyung is helping him ," Taefung blurt out and Zin has to agree with him . Since yesterday,his Woohyun hyung keep on teasing his Yunho hyung.

 

"Can we go and check out Yunho hyung after this ??" Haewon asked Zin and he just nod.So six of them walk upstairs again to check out for Yunho.

 

"I knew I was right ," Taefung smirks and Gongchan just agree of what he said.As soon as they arrived and open the door , they can see Yunho keeps  staring at himself at the mirror meanwhile Woohyun just sits on the bed and chuckles.

 

"Guys ...how do I look ???" Yunho stares at the six of them,wanting the answers.

 

"Wow .. you looks cool hyung !! " Ghun walks toward Yunho.

 

"Handsome ," Sulhu raises his thumb up.

 

"Jaejoong hyung must be surprised later ,"Gongchan smiles and Zin nods his head.

 

"Hyung .. you looks so nervous.Calm down a bit ," Haewon pat his shoulder but looks like it doesn't help at all.

 

"Haha .. I'll be find ," Yunho see himself again at the mirror.

*******************************************************************************************************

 

"You may kiss your bride now," Everyone cheer and clap when Yunho brings Jaejoong closer and kiss him deeply.For Zin ,Ghun and Taefung ,the speech is too long and boring until they almost fell asleep.

 

"How can Yunho hyung stand for that speech ?? Too long and bored ," Ghun yawns and both Zin and Taefung nod their head.Sulhu ,Haewon and Gongchan just shake their head of their lovers behaviour.Karam is crying because he was too happy  and the next thing he did is hugging the married couple and sobbing.

 

"Umma stop crying ... It's not that I'm dead ," Yunho's joke make Karam stop sobbing .

 

"I was too happy for you . Now one of my baby already married," Then he hugs again the couple.

 

"Babe ... stop crying already . You looks like a kid you know ," Hyunmin holds his wife's shoulder.

 

"Appa was right ," Yunho make Jaejoong chuckles.Then Jaejoong try to  comfort Karam and try to make him stop crying.

 

"Congrats hyung," Both Zin and Woohyun hug their hyung.

 

"Jaejoong hyung looks so beautiful ," Woohyun winks at Yunho's bride.

 

"Yahhh .. he's my wife you ert ," Yunho grabs Jaejoong's waist.

 

"Thanks by the way ," Jaejoong chuckles.Everyone said that to him since he's wearing a wedding dress.Sulhu , Ghun , Haewon , Taefung and Gongchan are also congratulating them.

 

"Congratulations ," Sunggyu runs toward them give a hug for Yunho and Jaejoong.

 

"Why are you hugging them ??" Woohyun grabs Sunggyu's hand and pull him away from them.

 

"They're are married.No need to be jealous ," Sunggyu's words made all of them laugh.

 

"Why don't you get married to hyung ?? Then no one will disturb your Sunggyu ," Zin smirks and again his friends burst into laughter.

 

"I'm planning to ," Woohyun winks at Sunggyu and makes him blushes.

 

After that they have to break their conversation since all the guests began to rush toward the married couple.Karam is busy talking with all his friends meanwhile Hyunmin is having conversation with his business partners.The other four couple (Zin/Sulhu , Ghun/Haewon , Taefung/Gongchan and Woohyun/Sunggyu) also can't have their own time because they also busy thanking all the guests who are going back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update everyone !! *bow* I've been so busy with my band practice these days and I'm reallt tired too.Please leave some comments and I'll update the next chapter soon !! Sorry for the grammar mistakes and spelling too *bow*. Thanks a lot for reading !!!