Stay Close

Dragon de Ciel

Chapter 2

Stay Close

 
GD's POV:
 
"What?! I can't do that sir". She defended showing her blushy cute cheeks. How I love it when girls do that cute red thing on their cheeks when they like what they see.
 
"Then you're fired." I said in a sarcastic tone as I eat the foods in my table pretending not to see her. It's quite fun kidding with this girl.
 
"Wait! Okay,I'll do it sir,if it's for my work,I'll do anything" She said in a determined tone. Well, I guess she has some financial problems to risk herself with a guy like me. ALONE. ESPECIALLY IN PARIS. I wouldn't do this anyway to the girl my eyes first saw if it wasn't for an important reason.
 
"Well then,it's settled" I said as I waved my hand signalling her to leave.
 
She's the only flight stewardess who looks extremely pretty, hot and surprisingly y in that uniform. Well, I should stop thinking these dirty thoughts and start planning what I have to do when I meet my "so-called-fiance-which-my-dad-arranged-for-me-in-Paris". It's not that I hate the girl, in fact she's my childhood friend, we grew up together actually but I just love her as a friend. I don't even want to get married with someone whom I don't love.
 
 
------
 
"Uhmm.. Sir,we have a problem." She said showing her cute shy face to me.
 
"Aish,what is it again?!" I said angrily to act cool in front of her even though I know I'm not. Why am I acting like I'm such a jerk?
 
"Uhm Sir. Don't be mad but I didn't bring any spare clothes for 1 week." She said biting her lip from shyness.
 
"No problem with that. I'm with you, I can buy you clothes when we get there" I said proudly pretending to be an arrogant guy when I'm surely not. I just love pissing off cute girls.
 
"I'll pay you back when we get back sir." She immediately said. An expected  answer from this fragile blondie, she will pay me no matter what happens. She's that special, she's different and that's how I started liking her.
 
"You don't have to." I said as I lay down pretending to sleep when I felt her leaving my seat.
 
 
CHAERIN's POV
 

It was  10  hours of travel from Korea to Paris. I decided to see if the CEO was okay, in my surprise I saw him sleeping looking so angelic and adorable as his lips automatically pouted and his hands move from side to side signalling that he was cold. I took a blanket from the storage room in the plane and put it into his arms.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
"How I wish I can just at him like this in forever" I thought while examining every features of his face. His brown eyebrows, his cute sleeping eyes, his cute nose and his pinkish lips that was so welcoming to me that I just wondered how it feels to kiss a guy in my entire single life.
 
How does it feel to kiss A GUY AS PERFECT AS HIM?
 
 
 
 
 
 
JIYONG's POV:
 
I woke up and saw a blanket in my arms wondering who was the kind hearted person who fell in love with my sleeping state. Huh. Stop kidding Jiyong you look worser than worse. 
 
AUTHOR's POV: 
 
The airplane just landed in Paris as they were arranging the tarmac, Chaerin was nervously thinking of what would it be like spending 1 week with him.. I mean she doesn't even know what's his name?  What would it be like spending the week with a guy ALONE. With a perfectly handsome guy like Jiyong.
 
 

And my "series of unfortunate events" will start when I get out of this plane..  Chaerin thought to herself.

 
 
 Ji Yong hurriedly went to the back room of the Airplane to find Chaerin.
 
"I'm so sorry for not introduicng myself for these past 10 hours of my existence here in the airplane with you. I'm Kwon Ji Yong"
 
Chaerin was  surprised when Jiyong suddenly took her hand when the door of the Airplane opened.
 
His hands fit perfectly to hers. It's like it was made to be stuck together.
~~~~
 Chaerin's POV: 
 
"When we get out of the plane, you're not the Lee Chaerin who's a flight stewardess. You're my girlfriend,okay? Kwon Ji Yong's girlfriend, remember that. " He ordered me with his y voice while I was still thinking of our hands that were perfectly match made in heaven. Well for me.
 
 
You're my girlfriend.
 
Kwon Ji Yong's Girlfriend.
 
You're my girlfriend.
 
Remember that.
 
His voice kept repeating my in my head over and over again.
Those 2 syllable word that I just heard for the past 21 years of my life. Girlfriend.
 
"Uhmm..O-okay Sir" I said agreeing so easily totally caught by his flowerful mouth that said those sweet lines.
 

"Stay close to me"  He said with his manly voice as he puts his hands around my waist while doing my favorite crooked smile of his. I didn't know what to do, his touch was giving me so much chills. I just wanted to scream. Good thing he was wearing those black dark shades that he can't see my tomato face brought byy his sweet acts. Ugh. This is the first time you were defeated by a guy Lee Chaerin. This is totally not normal.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jiyong-ah! Over here!"  A petite brown curled hair pretty girl said.