Chapter 10

Dragon de Ciel

 

 
 GD returned the favor but the feeling was different for his lips, this was not the lips he kissed 5 months ago,this was not the feeling while I kiss her the last time. And then suddenly a blurry vision of a blonde girl flashed in GD's mind while kissing Dara.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He could not recognize the face but he sees that it was a blonde girl. He suddenly stopped kissing Dara seeing the blurry vision of the blonde girl.
 
"Is there something wrong oppa?" Dara asked.
 
"No, nothing I'm just tired. Let's just do this some other time." GD said unconsciously.
 
"Okay, oppa. I will just take a bath and we will sleep immediately. Okay?"
 
"Okay my Dara." GD said while kissing Dara's forehead with his other hand holding a cane since he still can't walk properly.
 
"Who's that? Who's that blurry image I saw? Is this the effect of my accident? Yes. Maybe it is like that." GD thought but his heart was saying different and it wasn't Dara it was a different girl. But he didn't know who she is. He's sure that Dara was the girl he loved in Paris but it was a different feeling and he didn't know why"
 
 
Dara went out of the restroom wearing a y lace night wear. But GD didn't feel anything. While staring at her body, he saw a blurry image again. It was a perfect S-SHAPE BODY of a blonde girl but it was blurry. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 GD just stare at the walls and kept remembering a blurry image of a perfect s-shape body blonde girl. He kept blinking and staring at the wall.
 
"Jiyong, is there something wrong?" Dara asked.
 
"No,there's nothing wrong babe. Should we sleep?" GD asked with his Pajamas.
 
"Okay Jiyong" Dara said while laying in the bed and turning to the other side away from GD.
 
"Are you angry Dara? Why are you not facing me babe?" GD asked while pouting.
 
"No Jiyong, do you want me to turn in your side?" Dara asked.
 
"Ofcourse I want to. Here,lie down in my arms." GD said while spreading his arms.
 
"Okay Jiyong, goodnight Oppa! I love you" Dara said while cuddling GD and using GD's arrms as a pillow.
 
"Goodnight my Dara, you can sleep first. I wanna stare at your pretty face while you sleep" GD sweetly said.
 
"Aigoo oppa, I look bad when I sleep." Dara said.
 
"No, I saw you sleeping when we were in Paris." GD said and he didn't know that Dara was already asleep.
 
GD stared at her pretty face while sleeping until another blurry image went on into his mind. It was a sleeping girl too but it was a blonde girl. She was sleeping peacefully and calmly while a guy is carrying him to bed. 
 
"Aish. what am I seeing?!" GD thought before going to sleep.
                                                                              
                                                          ~o~
 
"Goodmorning Chaerin and Bom, I bought breakfast for you two" SooHyuk said kindly.
"Thankyou SooHyuk, I've been too busy in work so I can't accompany Chaerin. Thank you for being there." Bom whispered to SooHyuk.
"Thank you so much SooHyuk" Chaerin added.
 
"Yah, chaerin-ah till when will you get SooHyuk to wait for you to move on from a person that we all know will never come back huh? This is your chance. He can help you in raising and supporting your baby. He's financially stable and his feelings are sincerely true for you. Don't you see or even feel that?" Bom whispered to Chaerin angrily.
 
"I don't know. I know I'm starting to like him because he's the exact opposite of this baby's father but I still cannot avoid comapring him to Jiyong. Everytime he does something, I remember Jiyong doing that to me. Even if he's the man in front of me, sometimes I see Jiyong's face. Maybe it's the baby that is connecting me to Jiyong." Chaerin said to Bom.
 
"Whatever is your decision I will support you Chaerin-ah" Bom answered.
 
"Thank you Bommie unnie".
---
 
4 months pass by so quick. GD felt confused and he's always seeing this blurry image everytime he does something sweet with Dara. But he just ignored it, thinking that it was only the after effect of the accident that he didn't know why that happened.
The time was ticking fast, only a few more weeks till Chaerin and Dara give birth to Jiyong's child. Wait.. GD's the father of the baby  Dara and Chaerin is carrying right now and in no one knows what time they will give birth to it. But GD did not know and remember Chaerin, his memory was replaced by Dara who has nothing to do with him but it turns out that he has a responsibility in Dara too. What will happen to Chaerin? No father to support her child. But SooHyuk is there, just waiting for her yes and he will take care of them two. Chaerin and her child, but the baby wants his true father so it kepts on kicking when he heards SooHyuk's voice. The baby's like Jiyong, he feels jealousy even when he's still inside Chaerin . So I'm really sure Chaerin and SooHyuk are not meant to be together but SooHyuk is still there pursuing the single mom Chaerin.
-
 
"It's only a few more weeks until you give birth to our child. What if you give birth to her in Paris, babe what do you think?" GD asked.
 
"Is there any other place Jiyong? I mean if I give birth to our child in America she can be an american citizen not like in Paris." Dara blurped out knowing that if they go to Paris GD will surely remember the truth.
 
"But it's where we made our baby and that's where are special sweet moments were made" GD said while Dara's hair.
 
"Okay okay Jiyong, since I love you so much and you know that" Dara said while giving up to GD's sweetness.
 
"Yay! I'm happy to know that and I love you too babe" GD said to Dara but something was really urging him to go to Paris and he didn't know why.
 
 
~o~
 
"AAH!!! Bommie unnie! Bommie unnie! I think this child is ready to go out now! AAAAH!!!! BOMMIE UNNIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!" CL  screamed while feeling a fluid flowing down her legs and she was really sure it was from her water bag and the baby's coming out.
 
CL did not find BOM or Soohyuk anwhere so there was no choice but to bring herself to the hospital and bear the pain she's feeling right now.
 
"Mister, take me to the nearest hospital please!!! I'm giving birth to this child right now so you better speed the car up!" CL screamingly said while feeling the unbearable pain of labor. 
 
"Right away miss! Anything for a pregnant woman!" The taxi driver said.
 
"SHIIIT! Appa! Appa! Ouch!" CL screamed inside of the taxi.
 
"Miss, are you still okay? In 3 minutes we will be at the hospital just stay put. And why are you giving birth to this child alone? Where's the father?" The taxi driver said.
 
"Mister! Don't ask me stupid questions and just drive!" CL screamed while panting because of the pain she's feeling right now.
 
--Arriving in the Hospital--
 
"Doc, this woman is already giving birth to her child. Please HELP HER!" The taxi driver said as he opened the door and the nurses rushed to CL and carried her to the stretcher.
 
"Ma'am just calm down, your gonna give birth to this child safely ma'am. Trust me. I will be with you the entire time of your delievery ma'am. I'm here for you" A kind and caring nurse said.
 
"Thank you. OUCH! Hoo, hoo, hoo" CL screamed again while panting because of the endless pain she's getting.
 
"Ma'am it's okay, I'm here" The kind and caring girl nurse said again while holding Chaerin's hand.
 
--In the delivery room--
 
Chaerin was laying in the bed with her legs apart covered with a drape and she can't see what's going on.
 
"I don't know what I'm feeling anymore, I feel cold and I can't bear this endless pain. Please take care of me. Please please. i beg you" CL begged while crying and feeling the pain. She was already sweating cold and was already shaking because of nervousness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When suddenly a soft hand touched her hand and started strangling her hair.
 
 
"Ma'am I'm here for you, do you want me to hold your hand while your giving birth? Since your alone ma'am I will be here for you until that baby comes out safely. Just rely on to me." The pretty girl said softly to Chaerin's ears and it made Chaerin feel calm and she felt that someone was there to take care of her. She didn't even know this girl but she was there for her. 
 
How about the father of my baby? Where is he now that I'm feeling this unbearable pain while laboring his and my child? Where is he?! He didn't even came back! I'm alone here in the hospital bearing the pain ALL BY MYSELF. CL thought.
 
"Ma'am just remember. "Breathe in, Breathe out" 
 
"Hee hee hu" Hee hee hu" CL replied.
 
"AAAAAH" CL screamed while cold sweats all over her face, her other hand gripping the metal beside the bed and her other hand holding on tightly to the kind and caring nurse.
 
"Ma'am you need to push more harder than that" The doctor said.
 
"AAAAH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! AAAH!" CL screamed in between of her "Hee hee hu, hee hee hu"
 
"Just a litte bit more ma'am, I'm already seeing the baby's head" The doctor said.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! AAAAAH!" CL screamed and screamed while pushing the baby inside her.
 
"UWAAAH!! UWAAAH!" The baby cried loud.
 
As soon as Chaerin heard her baby's cry a small smile came from her lips before she fainted due to the unbearable pain she felt.
 
~o~
 
"AAAAH! JIYONG! JIYONG! The baby's coming out!" Dara screamed Jiyong's name while supporting her back.
 
"DARA! DARA! I'm here. Let me rush you to the hospital" GD said while carrying Dara in a bridal style to his White Bentley GT.
 
"Jiyong, faster! My water bag already burst!" Dara screamed while feeling the water flowing down in her legs.
 
As soon as GD saw Dara's unbearing pain he sped up the car and he thought that the car was flying to the hospital.
 
"Dara, dara remember I'm just here by your side okay? I love you babe. Give birth to our baby safe." GD said as he kissed Dara's forehead while running beside her bed that was being pulled by the nurses to the delivery room.
 
"Dara, just calm down okay? I'm here for you. I will never leave you" GD said while seeing her fiancee Dara feeling the unbearable pain and he felt useless that he can't do anything to ease the pain for her.
 
"I know Jiyong, just stay by my side while I give birth to our child. I cannot bear the pain anymore. It hurts badly. OUCH!" Dara screamed and screamed while she was in labor but she felt loved and she felt warm because GD was beside her her hair telling her that it's gonna be alright, everything will be alright.
 
"Ma'am PUSH HARDER" The doctor said.
 
"AAAH! AAAAAH!" Dara screamed while gripping GD's hands while she saw GD crying like a helpless child. 
 
"Why can't I share the pain with my Dara? I can't take seeing her feeling hurt and being in pain. Sorry my Dara, holding your hand is all I can do for now. I'm really sorry" GD thought while he felt tears flowing down his cheeks and he felt Dara's grip being more tight to his hands meaning that she's feeling so much pain now.
 
"UWAAH! UWAAH! The baby cried at the same time GD hugged Dara tightly.
 
"Thank you my Dara, thank you for giving me a child to cherish and love. I'm sorry I can't share the pain with you. I'm really sorry. If only I can, I will. I love you more than you know" GD said while hugging the exhausted Dara.
 
"Thank you so much Jiyong for staying wth me the entire ordeal of giving birth. Thank you so much. I felt safe and warm with you by my side. I love you too"
 
"Sir you need to go out first and wait outside" The nurse said.
 
"Okay" GD replied.
 
"I will leave you first,okay? I will just buy some foods for you" GD said while kissing Dara's forehead.
 
"Okay Jiyong" Dara replied sweetly.
 
While GD was going out of the delievery room he felt relieved and useless at the same time. 
 
While waking in the hallway, he saw the delievery room just beside Dara's . The door was slightly open, since he was curious to know what's inside he opened it a bit and quietly. He saw a blonde girl carrying her new born baby. He was surprised to see that the blonde girl was smiling but her tears were flowing non stop to her cheeks as she rocks her baby. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As he close the door, he saw the name on it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It reads "Lee Chaerin"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: So Chaerin was just beside Dara's delivery room too?!!!
Gosh. How can GD bear leaving his Chaerin alone giving birth to her child?! If only he remembered the right girl.
 
Gosh. Imagine the 2 girls giving birth at the same time but the difference was the other one was with the father of his baby and the other one was alone feeling her other foot in the grave giving birth to her child helplessly.  
 
I can't bear seeing CL crying but still smiling while rocking her newly born baby. I made CL gave birth alone for some reasons.
 
OOOPS! Don't throw tantrums at me again :) Peace ! :) It's been 4 days since I updated, sorry guys :(. 
 
 
THANKS to Peya unnie for creating this poster! :))) 
 
Follow her on twitter: @SDKPeyachi
Follow her on tumblr: theleaderss.tumblr.com
 

 
AS USUAL DON'T BE SILENT AND LEAVE ME LONG COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS :)
 
Follow me on Twitter: @iamJAAADIE