Chapter 15

Dragon de Ciel

Chapter 15

The hidden truth will be revealed.. 

The maybe the innocent one..

Don't believe what your eyes see or you'll be fooled

 

 

 

"The truth is... You are Maera's father.. I.. I'm sorry I kept it from you" Dara said in between her cries finally giving up to Youngbae knowing that they have this bond only them have since Maera was born..

 

"Re-really?! Are you saying the truth? Oh please for God sake please let this be true." Taeyang said as he knelt down in front of Dara as he holds Dara's hands.

 

"I..I'm saying the truth.. Will you forgive me?" Dara said as she stands Taeyang up and stares at him while crying.

"For what baby? You didn't do anything wrong. This is the happiest moment of my life." Taeyang said as he cups Dara's face and wipes her precious tears with his thumb.

 

"Le-let's go and meet my friend to inform him that he should not bother finding the girl I love because I already found you" Taeyang said as he gets Maera in his arms and holds Dara's hands with his left hand.

 

 


 

 

"Yo bro! I found her! Sandara, the girl I love" Taeyang said as he introduces Dara to Soohyuk which was surprised that the girl Taeyang was finding is Sandara. Sandara Park. Jiyong's current girlfriend and the reason why Jiyong left Chaerin. The reason why Jiyong forgot about Chaerin and the reason for every hurt Chaerin suffered.

 

"She's Sandara?! She's Jiyong's current girlfriend right?! and they are about to get married! She's the reason why Jiyong left the girl she really loves and pretended that she was the girl Jiyong loved. What the eff bro?! For so many girls, why her?!" Soohyuk shouted to his friend.

"Shut your mouth up bro! Maera is sleeping. Dara can you please explain this to me?! What lies is Soohyuk talking about?! "

"Bae, pe-please let me explain.. Please calm down.."

 

Then Dara explained the whole lie and the reason why she did it was because of her father. Everything about liking Jiyong was a lie.

"I risked my life and made myself the bad girl in the story because I knew that my father has a cancer and my father's last wish was for me to marry the guy my Dad likes and approved of. He was really attracted by Jiyong's kindness since we were a kid. He wanted Jiyong to marry me because he knows Jiyong can be the one I can depend to because I'm not used to being alone. I don't know how to live alone. I was dependent to everybody since I was a kid. I know my father is lying to me that he's okay but I heard from his doctor that he has Leukemia, Stage 3. I really hope Jiyong and Chaerin forgives me. All of this was an act I made for my loving father who have been always taking care of me, loved me with his never ending fatherly love alone. Please forgive me Bae, your the first and last guy I would love. I swear. Please forgive me. I know we felt mutual that day that's why Maera's here" Dara explained feeling sentimental, hurt but also relieved since she has already said the truth to Youngbae.

 

"I'm so sorry my baby, I misunderstood." Taeyang said as he kisses Dara in the forehead and strands her messed hair.

 

"But what will Jiyong and Chaerin do now? You have already ruined their lives." Soohyuk said still angry but half soft hearted.

"Your wrong for that. When I first saw them kiss with my own two eyes, I knew from the very first time that their love was forever and nothing can even break them down. What I did was just an obstacle they need to surpass so that their love will be forever. I know Jiyong still remembers Chaerin in his mind. She will never be forgotten because mind and heart works together and inside Jiyong's heart, he has never loved me. I felt that. Chaerin is the only girl in his heart and will never be replaced. So don't worry, sooner or later they would thank me for appearing in their lives" Dara explained firmly with a kind and relieved heart.

 

Soohyuk just stared blankly, amazed by what Dara said. Everything really happens for a reason.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Chaerin said as she helps herself to get a bottled water inside the fridge.

"Na-nothing.. Is pancake with bacon and hotdogs okay for you?" Jiyong said while smiling.

"Oh for that Thank You, you shouldn't have done this. By the way, how did you know where the kitchen utensils are?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's my cooking instincts?" Jiyong smirked while putting the 2 plates in the table.

"Breakfast is ready, Let's eat."

"Wow, it looks yummy" Chaerin said with an "O" mouth.

"I only found these on your fridge so I cooked it. There's no meat and vegetables so.."

"Thank you for this again, you should have not bothered, are you okay now?" Chaerin said as she touches Jiyong's forehead willingly.

"Oh don't worry, I'm okay now because of you..... I mean because of the medicine you gave last night" Jiyong said as he holds Chaerin's hand down.

"Ah.. O-okay.. Oh for the meat and vegetables.. Do you want to go with me and buy some groceries? Because I have no one to take care of Hunyong while I'm doing grocery, he'll cry for sure if I leave him here with you. Bom's not here so.. please can you do me a favor?" Chaerin said as an excus.

 

 

But the truth is she really used this chance for her to spend some time with him

and maybe...

 just maybe...

 he might remember something.

 


At the Grocery

GD was carrying Hungyong while he was sleeping and CL was pushing the cart and finding some ingredients.

“So where is Hunyong’s father?” Jiyong asked.

“It’s a long story” Chaerin answered not caring to look to Jiyong.

“You’re Dara’s fiancee right? We saw each other at the hospital.” Chaerin asked her eyes still glued to the vegetables.

“Oh uhm yes. We broke up.” Jiyong said awkwardly.

Chaerin didn’t bother asking why because it may lead to something bad.

“Can you please tell me about Hunyong’s father now?” Jiyong pleaded.

“Okay, fine. He’s very handsome, has a golden brown hair when I met him. He was kind, a gentleman and has a good sense of fashion. It was not his fault why Hunyong doesn’t have a father now, it’s all my fault. I was scared on what will happen on the future. I was scared that he will leave me when circumstances gets complicated just like what my father did to my mother. I was afraid that maybe history will repeat itself. I was so dumb at that time. I don’t know if he can forgive me from what I did to him.” Chaerin looked down and thought of something.

Jiyong laughed and smirked secretly in his self.

“I’m sure he can forgive you” Jiyong said as he stares onto Chaerin’s eye.

 

It was a sweet moment until Hunyong wakes up and cried endlessly.

 

“Baby what do you want hmm?” Jiyong said as he faces the baby on his right side.

Chaerin touched Hunyong’s diaper and it was full.

“His diaper is full.” Chaerin said.

 

They went to the comfort room, and then there was a changing diaper table.

 

Chaerin tied her hair up and began changing Hunyong’s diaper.

 

As Chaerin was tying her hair..

Jiyong can’t stop admiring the back of her neck.

His eyes was glued to her..

 

“She’s so beautiful” Jiyong uttered those words inside his head.

 

“Give me Hunyong and we’ll stay there outside at the park so that you can do your grocery” Jiyong said as he gets Hunyong into Chaerin’s arms.

 

It really felt like they were real parents.

That lovely scenery between the husband and wife holding their child.

 

Jiyong was carrying Hunyong in his arms until his phone beeped signalling that there was a text. He got it on his pocket and was pissed as he sees from whom the text was.

 

Dara:

Oppa I’m sorry for lying to you and for everything. I know you don’t want to get married to me now, I understand. I’m going to America tomorrow, I’m taking Maera with me, who knows? Maybe we’ll live there permanently. Bye Jiyong oppa, once again I’m sorry.

 

“Pssh. Go ahead and go to America I don’t care, I already found my happiness.” Jiyong said as he looks at the blonde girl Chaerin as Chaerin smiles back at him.


 

“Appa, I’m sorry I couldn’t keep my promise on marrying Jiyong because I don’t love him. Instead I’ve booked a ticket to America for tomorrow, you’ll be treating your cancer there. And Appa I’ll introduce you Maera’s true father, I’ve lied to you too, I’m sorry. Jiyong has nothing to do with this, so please don’t be mad at him. He’s Dong Young Bae, the father of my daughter and your son in law to be if you agree for us to get married Appa.” Dara explained to his weak father lying on his luxurious bed.

“Annyeong haseyo Appa, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Dong Young Bae, I’m willing to do anything for the sake of getting your daughter’s hands. I’m sorry for getting her pregnant even before we get married but I promise you that I will marry her as soon as you say okay. We really love each other Appa.” Taeyang added as he looks to Dara’s eyes and smiled.

 

“But what will happen to Jiyong? He loves you right?” Mr. Park asked.

“You’re wrong appa, he doesn’t love me. He loves another girl, and I ruined everything for the two of them.” Dara answered.

“I’m sorry for that my baby, if that’s what you want then let’s go to America tomorrow and you two get married since this already happened, and you Taeyang prove me that you can take care of Dara just like what Jiyong does. I’m nearly dying so if anything happens, take care of her okay?” Dara’s father said between his breath that was struggling.

“Appa.. Don’t talk like that. You’ll get better okay? That’s why we’re going to America. Don’t ever talk like that again Appa” Dara said crying as she hugs his father, Taeyang rubbing her back as a sign of love to her wife to be. 


So this is Chapter 15! ^____^ I'm really really really sorry for not updating in a long time and sorry for this boring chapter! I just want you readers to know that I will have a different writing style for the next chapter! I will have GD and CL's POV from now on! Erm I just realized that my writing style was a bit you know ugly so I decided to change it :) I don't know when I will update next chapter but please do continue supporting this fic! *^^* Thank you once to again to the beautiful and handsome subscribers of this fic!