Chapter 9

Dragon de Ciel

 

 
"Dara, dara where are you? Please don't leave me Dara. Please Dara." GD shouted.
 
GD found Dara, her stomach got a lot bigger meaning she was PREGNANT.
 
"Sssh. Oppa, I'm here, I'm always here beside you. I will never leave you. I promise." Dara said while rushing into GD's side.
 
"I thought you left me because the last time you said YOU'LL LEAVE ME. Don't ever do that again." GD said while hugging Dara tightly.
 
Dara knew that he will be like this.
 
FLASHBACK:
 
"Doc, what will happen to GD now? He hit his head very hard, will he have an amnesia?" Dara said in a worry.
 
"I'm not sure Ms. Park but we can't predict how the brain works, the mind is really complicated. Anything can happen to his memories. It's either he forgets a part of his memories or remember it all but with a different person or happenings."  The doctor said.
 
END OF THE FLASHBACK
 
"So it seems like he thinks I was the one who was stucked in his mind and not that Chaerin. Well this seems good."  Dara thought.
 
"Wait, your pregnant? Is it my child?" GD said happily.
 
"Yes Ji, it's your daughter." Dara manipulated him.
 
"It's a girl?" GD said excitingly.
 
 
FLASHBACK:
 
Dara was at a bar and some guy approached her. He was handsome but he was not Dara's type. He knows fashion very well basing from his looks.
 
"Wanna hung out with me girl?" The guy said with his y english.
 
"Sure, since I'm bored" Dara said unconsciously.
 
Dara was not aware that she was being dragged by this cool guy to a motel since she was totally drunk drinking a lot of tl and there it is. Something happened to them.
 
Dara woke up and immediately left the handsome guy since she felt disgusted of what she did last night and not knowing anything. What happened that night resulted Dara to be pregnant. She hates the child because it was made out of drunkness and unconsciousness but it's still her child. She needs to take responsibility of it. 
 
END OF THE FLASHBACK.
 
"I remember that night in Paris, when you said you love me and pulled me away and then we went home in the hotel. Something happened that night and it bear a child and it's a girl Dara. Thank you for giving it to me" GD said to Dara while cupping her face.
 
"Y-yes Ji, don't thank me because I am not the only who did that, it's with you Jiyong" Dara blurped out, knowing that what GD was talking about wasn't her but it was Chaerin.
 
A/N: Start listening to "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
 
 
CL's POV:
 
5 months without Jiyong. Even though I left him, there was still a little hope in my heart that he will comeback  and that we'll live happily ever after. But I guess happily ever after only exists in fairytales. I gave up hoping that he will comeback to me. And like what I predicted. The past repeats itself .Me and Bom decided to leave Seoul and transfer to a new airline company because Jiyong owns that company so I had to leave and my bestfriend supported me all the way. Bom lives with me. And guess where we live now?  It's in Paris.
 
CL was about to go to her work when she felt nausea and about to vomit AGAIN.
 
Bom heard her and immediately went to her.
 
"Chaerin-ah,you should stop working now. Your 5 months pregnant  and there's no one here to support you. I have work too. You should rest in here and I'll make a way to our boss" Bom said while patting the vomiting CL in the sink.
 
"You know I can't do that Bommie unnie, I have to support my child's needs when he/she is born. If only his dad was here to support and take care of our child I'm carrying. But he's not here and he didn't  even think of chasing me or even come back. He just let me leave and go on with his life." CL said with sadness.
 
"It was your choice Chaerin -ah, your choice to leave Jiyong and live by yourself while carrying his child. It's your fault Chaerin, if only you just told GD that time that you were pregnant, I'm sure he would definitely not leave you."Bom said feeling the sadness her bestfriend is carrying.
 
"Bommie unnie just think of the bright side. Once this child is born, I will really love him and I know my own son/daughter will never leave me. I'll love my child as much as I love Jiyong"  CL said to Bom.
 
"I know that Chae, but I'm still worried if one day you'll be in labor and I'm in work who will be there to bring you to the hospital? Who will comfort you while your giving birth with Jiyong's child?" Bom said worriedly.
 
"Don't worry, I've been by myself in the past 20 years and having Ji in my life won't change my aspect in life. And that is to support myself and don't be afraid of things. I created this problem myself, I knew from the start that he will only hurt me and leave me after he gets what he wants but what did I do? I still thought that LOVE really exists and fooled myself. Now, I'm carrying Jiyong's child and I'm sure I will give birth to this child safely."
 
But... 
 
After I left him, our memories always brings back my love for him.
Set me free, live me be, I don't wanna fall another moment in to you again, knowing that your not here. It kills me. It makes me cry. If were really meant to be we'll see each other again..
 
CL thought while feeling that she really loves GD until now. 
 
BACK TO GD's POV:
 
"How long have I been in this hospital?" GD asked Dara.
 
"It's been 5 months like our baby, Oppa. You were involved in a car accident WHEN WE WERE IN PARIS." Dara pretended.
 
"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you knew you were pregnant, I'm sorry that I was not a supportive dad to our baby"  GD said sadly to Dara.
 
"It's okay Oppa" Dara said while smiling and strangling GD's hair.
 
"Oppa? I don't remember you calling me oppa. It was always Jingyo oppa,Jiyong or Babe. Have you forgotten?" GD asked curiously.
 
"Uhm, right. But I want it to be Oppa now, I prefer that more" Dara blurped.
 
"Okay, since you like it. I'll do anything for you My dara." GD said with a bit of uncertainty and he felt something wrong was going on. He didn't know what he was feeling at that time.
 
It used to be my Chaerin now it became My Dara. How did this happen? This is the first time I've encountered a kind of amnesia like this. 
 
CL's POV:
 
Since Bom insisted that I should avoid work for now until I give birth to my child, I decided to go to the Imbecile Pour Le Ciel cafe because it's the only place I can feel Jiyong. I remember all our memories. I remember that time I kissed him in front of Dara saying that he's mine. Everytime I'm in that Cafe, I feel Jiyong. I don't know why but I do.
 
"Something always brings you back to me. No matter what I do, I still feel you here till the moment you were gone" CL thought while looking at the window view of the cafe.
 
"Ma'am this is a special order for you, It was from our Boss here in the Cafe. He noticed that you were sad and it's bad for someone who is pregnant."  The waiter said.
 
"Really, where is he? I want to meet him so I can personally thank him" CL said with gratitude.
 
"Okay Ma'am" The waiter said.
 
"Hello Ma'am I'm Lee Soo Hyuk"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hello I'm Lee Chae Rin, thanks for this additional order." CL said while shaking hands with Soo Hyuk.
 
"It's not good for a pregnant woman to be sad Ma'am, it would affect your baby" Soohyuk said sweetly.
 
"Your husband should be here to accompany you Ma'am so that it will not be dangerous for you when you go out" Soohyuk added.
 
"My baby's father? He's not here.. He left me." CL said sadly with her eyes about to tear up remembering all their memories.
 
"I'm sorry for that Ma'am " Soohyuk sadly said but with a hint of happiness inside him.
 
"Don't be and don't call me Ma'am just call me Chaerin" CL said comfortably but still with a hint of sadness.
 
"Oh okay Chaerin, would you mind if I sit here and have coffee with you?" The handsome SooHyuk said.
 
"Sure" CL said.
 
"So where's the child's father?" Soohyuk uncomfortably said.
 
*Silence*
 
"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about him, the truth is it's been a long time since I've been watching you from afar with a guy and  I also saw you kiss him in front of a girl he's talking to because I own this cafe." Soohyuk explained.
 
"What? You saw it all? You've been watching me?" CL asked numerously.
 
"Yes, I thought that, that guy you brought here was just your friend. So I still have a chance but it turns out that he has already left a remembrance in you (referring to the child in CL's tummy) ." Soohyuk said sadly.
 
"You like me? Why?" CL asked.
 
"Seeing you from the first time, I already fell for your looks and knowing that you have a great heart too it made me fell for you even more. But I'm not asking you to like me back, it's up to you. It's just that I've been hiding what I'm feeling for a long time when I knew you had a boyfriend already." Soohyuk said honestly.
 
"To be honest, I'm the one who left him for some reasons and now I'm drowned in my regrets. Thinking that I'm the only one who would raise this child makes me drown in sadness. I hope you understand SooHyuk, I'm still getting over him now. I can't even forget our moments that's why I'm always here in your cafe."Chaerin said making her sad.
 
"I know that Chaerin, but this will not stop me from liking you and pursuing you. If I can support your child I will. I will do anything for you. I will never leave you like what that guy did. He didn't even chase you, and your here carrying  a remembrance he left you. I've waited a lot of years for a girl before and I'd wait a million years for you." Soohyuk said sweetly staring into CL's eyes.
 
"I know you only met me today, but I've known you, I've seen you a lot of times here being sad crying over a guy that didn't even come back for you or fight for you. Just say my name and I'll be there for you immediately Chaerin" SooHyuk added.
 
"Thank you for all of your words SooHyuk, I really appreciate it. I hope I will learn how to like you when time passes by. I knew from the start that Jiyong will never come back but I'm like a fool still waiting for him. And what did it brought me? Sadness? Regrets? Drowned? It's hard to move on, but everyday I'm just thinking of the bright side that this baby is a blessing God gave me to take GD's place. I will treasure,love and take care of this baby when it comes out." CL said to Soohyuk.
 
"You can choose to raise that child alone or with me. I will help you in finacial needs, everything." Soohyuk assured Chaerin.
 
"I know but give me time." Chaerin answered Soohyuk.
 
"I know, just always remember that I'm always here for you Chaerin" Soohyuk assured her.
 
AUTHORS POV:
 
After 2 weeks GD has been released from the hospital but he still has to use a cane and he needs someone to assist him. But no worries, Dara is there to support him ofcourse she loves him more than any other man in this world. In fact, she's obsessed but GD likes that though because he thinks Dara is Chaerin. I hope GD hits his head hard again so he will forget Dara or remember Chaerin again.
 
--Back in their "Home"---
 
 
"We'll be living here from now on oppa, after I give birth to our child we'll get married to each other." Dara said after they arrived in their own house while holding  Jiyong's hands to help him walk.
 
GD felt different. That wasn't the hands he felt in the past. It felt different, it was not like this.
 
"I'm sorry for letting you carry a child before we even got married. I'm really sorry" GD said while cupping Dara's face.
 
"Oppa, it's okay. I will love this child because you gave it to me. " Dara said and she suddenly kissed GD. 
 
GD returned the favor but the feeling was different for his lips, this was not the lips he kissed 5 months ago,this was not the feeling while I kiss her the last time. And then suddenly a blurry vision of a blonde girl flashed in GD's mind while kissing Dara.
 
 
I may forget these moments but I will never forget your pretty face my Chaerin- Jiyong (Chapter 7)

 

 

A/N: Sorry guys, its been 3 days since I updated :( You know all authors experience this "AUTHOR' BLOCK" I ran out of ideas. I'm truly sorry guys. I don't know when will I update again. But please give me inspirations so that I can write more. I drafted a lot of things in my mind. But I don't  know how to fix that in to a chapter. :))) Hmm.. GD did not forget the moments but he he forget who he was with when that moments happen ;)) I told ya it's not the amnesia type :))) <3 So how was it guys? :) Introducing a new character! SooHyuk! :) Hmm.. there will be more DARAGON and SOOHYUK CL moments. Don't kill me for that guys. It's how the story goes but I still don't know if the plan will really go as planned. And GD has a son/daughter Dara too?! Well he has a lot of responsibilites to make.

DON'T BE SILENT AND LEAVE COMMENTS!

Thanks for the new sunscribers and the comments. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)))) <3