Faking Sweetness

Dragon de Ciel

Chapter 3

Faking Sweetness

 

 
GD's POV:
 
"Put your hands in to my Arms"  I demanded her.
 
"Wait,what?" She asked in surprise. How I love that fragile face of hers.
 
"I said,put your hands in to my arms" I repeated,now with a more low tone.
 
"Uhm, are you okay with it?" She said even though I can totally see that this tomato girl is the one who is uncomfortable with the idea. She looks so funny in her blushing state that I just want to kiss her.
 
"How would I not be okay? I'm the one who dragged you into this and besides your quite pretty too." I said slightly laughing as I raise my arms into an form. What did I just say? Pretty? Since when did she became pretty in my eyes? Well obviously just now. Just admit it Kwon Ji Yong you're starting to like her you jerk. The voice in my head was totally right.
 
"Uhmm. O-o-okay" She unsurely said as she was slowly putting his hands into my arms as I held her hand and put it fast in my arms.
 
"We don't have much time"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 We were walking when I immediately saw her. My fiance. Ugh. This is the start of our adventure.
 
"Oh hey Dara"
 
"Why are you with that girl Jiyong?! In one month,you will marry me and yet you have the guts to show up here with another girl, besides someone who's not even an inch of my level; And you,LET GO OF HIS ARMS!" Dara angrily said. I was going to defend Chaerin when she immediately blocked my words.
 
"Why would I let go of his hands? I love him and he loves me. Nothing will even stop us from being together, not even YOU" Chaerin said as he suddenly pecked me in the lips.
I was quite surprised by the kiss she made because we didn't even talk about kissing or anything.
 
My body did what it was dying to do. I wrapped my right arm around her waist and started kissing her cheeks, nose and neck and finally her lips stopping every 3 seconds to see that we were both smiling and happy from what we are doing. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Let go of him! He's mine!" Dara said in an angry tone.
 
"Could you stop nagging there? Can't you see that I'm in love with this girl? Or you're just really blind that you can't see it?" I said while putting my arms around Chaerin's shoulders and she holding my hands in return.
 
"You'll regret what you did here Jiyong!" Dara said in defeat and left.
 
 
Suddenly I had the urge to lean on to Chaerin and kiss her again on the lips.
 
 
"Yah! Your fiance left already,we're done."  She said pushing me as hard as she can. Ouch. Jiyong she doesn't like you. Accept the truth.
 
"I know,it's just that you really kiss too bad that I have to teach you how to." I said smirking letting my bad boy personality to overlap my true self again. I mean, the kiss felt like heaven. It was like our lips was moving in motion, I really love the feeling of kissing someone and I felt her smiling. 
 
 
 
 
CL's POV:
 
 
Arriving in the Hotel. I was the one who talked to the receptionist because Mr.Kwon doesn't know how to speak French. I was pissed of by the receptionist because he said that there was only one suite room left since it's nearly Christmas. I had a little arguement with him pleading him to make one more room for me and then suddenly this jerk went beside me.
 
"Hey,what's your problem? She's my wife." He said with his really cool english accent while his arms went around my back and pulled me closer to him.
 
I pulled him away the receptionist desk and talked to him privately knowing that he misunderstood what the receptionist was saying.
 
"Why did you do that in front of the receptionist Mr. Kwon?" said still in a respectful tone.
 
"I thought there was something wrong and that he's doing something bad to you,so I protected you since I am the one who brought you here. You're my responsibility" He explained like a crying baby finishing his sentence with a pout because of embarassment.
 
"He's not doing anything to me, We were just aruguing because he said there is only one room left in this hotel because it's nearing Christmas but it was a suite room,it's accesible for 2. But it's not right. You and me in one room is not right Sir." I defended not wanting to share a room with this jerk. He tried to kiss me once and I'm afraid that if it happens again, I won't be able to stop myself.
 
"Don't worry,I won't do anything to you. Let's just go in that suite room since I already said that you were my wife. I'm not like the other guys out there. So don't worry. " GD assured her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV:
 
 
"We'll take the Suite Room please."  I said with my y english.
 
 
"After I put my things in our hotel room,we'll buy your clothes,okay?" I said while we were in the elevator that was awkwardly quiet.
 
"Uhmm. Okay,thank you very much sir." She said as she brushes her hair on the right side.
 
"You don't have to call me "Sir",we're not in work,you can just call me Jiyong." I said while smiling innocently. 
 
"Okay sir..uhm I mean Jiyong." I kinda find her cute when she's awkward and blushing and everything. It just gives me butterflies.
 
"That's how I more like it" I said while biting my lip and nodding my head.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Annyeong Yeorobeun! ^_^ How was Chapter 3? :)) Hmm.. This is my favorite Chapter as of now ;) All skydragon moments happened here :"> More skydragon moments in the future ;) I posted this on SDK too, we'll see where I will upate first ;)
 
 
NOTE: Dara has a purpose in this story, just wait, she'll be back.
 
FOR NOW, SUBSRCIBE AND COMMENT BELOW. DON'T STAY SILENT :)
 
 
-iamJAAADIE