Chapter 8

Dragon de Ciel

 

A/N:  THIS IS A MUST AGAIN: I suggest that you should listen to the chorus/whole song of "Gravity" by: Sara Bareilles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_U6iSAn_fY  while reading these Chapter. :)
 
 
 
Nearing to the table, GD was scared to open the letter at first thinking that CL really left but with no further adeu HE OPENED THE LETTER.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After GD read the letter he was crying like a little kid who lost her mom. 
 
"I love you too CL, I love you so much that I can feel my heart breaking and crying , why do you have to leave me when all things are already going fine? I love you so much that I can't live my life knowing that your not by my side. What will I do now that your gone? I don't belive that all you said was a lie because I felt something right, I felt love and trust Chaerin .Don't say goodbye to me. Please.. Please... I beg you.. Don't leave me here like what my mom did. How can I not cry,when the woman I love left me again?  I will never ever forget you my Chaerin, your the only woman who gave me love when I was needing one. You picked me up from the darkness my past created for me. Please comeback my Chaerin. I loved you,I love you and I will love you no matter what happens. " GD  said while tears was flowing into his cheeks.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Crying like there was no tomorrow, still holding Chae's wet letter because of his tears....
 
"I'm the one who is suppose to leave you Chae, but I'm afraid YOU ALREADY DID THAT FOR ME. I didn't think that I will really leave you my Chaerin. I was suppose to settle things out and live happily with you but now,what happened my Chaerin?" GD said screaming into tears.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But in no time, GD rushed down, still hoping to see Chaerin before she leaves.
 
When he saw Chaerin riding the taxi, he immediately run and followed it until he was hit by another car.
"BOOM!" and all the people were around the bloody GD in the road who hit his head very hard unknowing if he's still alive or not.
 
CL's POV:
 
"Sorry my Jingyo, I have to leave you. I'm doing this for your sake. Don't even think that I didn't love you because I did and I will. And leaving you is very hard for me, I promise I will never  love any other guy. Your the last guy I will love in my life. Promise me you'll forget me and go on with your life with Dara. I really love you so much Jiyong that I can't bear seeing you hurt again so I have to do this. Please understand me. Goodbye my love. So long my luckless romance. I will always love you . ALWAYS. remember that..." CL  thought while inside the taxi leaving Jiyong behind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CL did not saw GD running behind the taxi she was riding. She didn't also see that GD got into a car accident.
 
-------
GD was rushed to the hospital,still unconscious but he sure heard the ECG MACHINE and he's sure he's still alive.
 
While in the operating room..
 
All he managed to say was the name "Chaerin". before everything went black when the doctor injected something on him..
 
 
 
5 months of GD being coma.
 
When GD woke up he immediately find Dara.
 
"Dara, dara where are you? Please don't leave me Dara. Please Dara Come back!" GD shouted.
 
 
A/N: OOPS! HOLD IT! Don't throw tantrums at me, there are some purposes and reasons why this thing happened.  I made this Chapter short for some reasons. Did I made you cry or not? :) Well, to be honest while I was writing this Chapter, I really cried as I felt what Jiyong and Chaerin felt that time. I don't know if you guys felt the same. So what will happen to them now? Why is Dara the one GD's calling once he woke up?And don't even think that this is the typical  amnesia and forget the girl he loves type, I'm telling you it's not gonna be like that. So just tune in and wait for the next chapter to find out! :)
AS USUAL DON'T BE SILENT AND LEAVE COMMENTS. :)