Chapter 5

Dragon de Ciel

IA/N: I suggest you should listen to "Statue" by Lil Eddie in this Chapter. :))  But it's still up to you if you wanna listen to it or not ;) 

 
 
 
CHAPTER 5:
 
----Next day in the Morning----
 
 
CL's POV:
 
 "WAAAAH,YAH! GET OUT OF THE BED NOW! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME,YOU ERT!" I said while hitting GD with the Pillows.
 
"Miss Lee,as you can see you are still in your clothes in fact you didn't even changed your clothes last night. Don't be histerical there,okay?"  the bastard said still half asleep,half awake.
 
I suddenly stopped hitting him and looked at myself. I stood calm as I saw that I was still in my clothes, thank God because I promised myself that I would only give "that" to the one I love the most.
 
"I'm sorry for that Jiyong" I said while hiding my face with my hair to hide my nurning cheeks. It's really embarassing tho, after all he's still my boss and I need to respect him.
 
"It's okay, just let me sleep for a few hours, I didn't get any sleep because of your loud snoring last night." He said while staring like a cute pouting kid to me.
 
God tell me how can I resist the cuteness of this guy? 
 
"I SNOREEED??!!" I said in embarassment.
 
"Yah,answer me Jiyong." I said while picking Jiyong withmy index finger and pouting like a kid as he sleeps again. This guy's really cute when he sleeps huh?
 
 
 
 
 
"Did I really snore? That is so embarassing, in fact it's in front of my boss. I'm so stupid! But it felt different sleeping beside a guy, this is the first time I felt warm in my heart that only Jiyong can make"  I thought to myself while hitting my head with my hands in front of th bathroom mirror as I stare at my messy reflection.
 
Mirror mirror can't you see? What you show is hurting me.
 
 
 
 
I took a bath and wore the clothes I bought with GD yesterday.
Since I was not aloud to not agree with him, he picked the clothes for me yesterday.
He was the one paying so I just need to shut up and follow what he wants me to do.
 
Right now, I'm finding clothes which are decent to wear and it turns out all of it was very showy. I found a jumper with some longsleeves inside but it was very short to the point of seeing my thighs but there was no choice but to wear it. 
 
Aigoo this naughty guy. -__-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tried waking him up so that he can take a bath too because he said we'll be going somewhere around in Paris today.
 
"Jiyong,wake up"
 
"I'm still sleepy Chae". He said while scratching his had leaving his hair into a messy do with a small smirk on his face.
 
. That messy look of his, it's just oh so perfect combined with my favorite smirk. A total package I say, a total package of killing Lee Chaerin a.k.a me. >__<
 
 
 
After 10 mintes of waking him up..
 
As soon as he turns his head into my direction, I walked closer to him saying "Jiyong-ah wake up".
 
I was surprised when I saw GD's mouth creating an "O" shape as he stares at the lower part of my body which is my.. you know legs. This guy is such a ert, if he was not only handsome I could have kicked his face like right now.
 
"Yah! Where do you think your looking at Mr. Kwon?" I sarcastically said.
 
"Uhm.. no-nothing,It's just that you really picked the right clothes for today's destination"  he said stuttering.
 
Kwon Jiyong you are caught in the act and don't you dare deny that you were mesmerized a little by my looks. Just a little.
 
 
 
He got out of the restroom after he changed his clothes since I was there so he has to do it in the restroom. He was wearing a very cool fashion pairing it with black shades with his hair gelled up in a messy way that makes him stand out among the people.
 
"He's getting closer and closer to my heart and I'm about to open it for him,but I just can't" I thought still studying Jiyong's looks.
 
Perfectly refined jaw line, a bit bump in the arm muscles, perfectly messed hair.
 
"Hmm, seems like your falling for me,Ms. Lee Chae Rin" He joked that caused him to smile showing his white teeth that made his eyes go into a fine line like this (^_^)
 
 
"I'm really falling for you and I'm afraid that you'll let me fall and just leave me behind" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"If only you were not afraid of guys leaving you after they get what they want, I wil really pursue you Chae. I will not leave you. Ever. I'll protect you no matter what. I know what you went through in the past and that will never happen again. But I'm afraid you can't accept me and leave me alone just like what my mother did. I'm falling in love and I'm sure it's YOU Chaerin."  - GD
 
 
 
"It's really hard  stopping myself and my heart from falliing in love with this guy, I only felt love and protection when I'm with him. I'm scared that the past will hunt me and repeats itself and Jiyong will leave me here after he got what we want. But I don't feel that when I'm with him. I guess I'm falling in love and I'm afraid it's YOU Jiyong." -CL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were walking in the streets on the way to some place only GD knows but the feeling was too awkward for them.
 
"Jiyong where are we going?" Chaerin said to break the silence.
"Just wait,you'll see when we get there". 
 
-Still walking-
 
GD saw some erted guy staring into CL's legs his eyes about to pop out  because of staring like there was no tomorrow.
GD got the guy's collar and asked "Where do you think your looking at Mister?" GD said with his eyebrows raising.
 
"It's obvious, in this pretty lady's legs" The guy said while looking into CL's legs.
 
CL was about to slap the guy when GD punched the guy hard.
 
"Yah, don't even look at my girlfriend like that and you'll see what you'll get. I'm his boyfriend but I can't stare at her like that like you were about to eat her. You ert! Don't even think of showing your face to me again or I'll kick your ." GD said in an angry tone while holding CL's hands.
 
"He looked so cool that time he protected me, I felt safe and protected. I hope this time lasts so that I will not be afraid of the things that will happen in the future." CL thought.
 
GD  took off his coat and gave it to CL.
 
"What is this for?" CL asked.
 
"Cove your y legs, it's so exposing that guys can't stop looking at you." GD said in a cool tone.
"Not all guys Jiyong, it's just that, that guy earlier was a ert." CL said.
 
"Look at that guy and that guy's eyes. Look at where they are looking" GD said while pointing the guys who were just staring into CL's legs.
 
"Now wear that coat and I'll be behind,guarding you" GD said.
 
"I'm sorry for creating trouble Jiyong,next time I won't wear this anymore." CL said.
 
"No,it's okay. it's just that your too y for guys to stare." GD said while smirking and looking intensely to the guys who was staring into CL.
 
*The whole walking was full of laughing and anger from GD because of the guys who were staring in the girl he likes or should I say love?*
 
"Here we are at "The Louvre"!" GD excitingly said.
"
Wait,your interested in Paintings?" CL asked.
 
"I might look like I'm not but I am" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
NOTE: The Louvre is a famous tourist place in Paris full of the Famous Paintings of Famous atists.
 
 
 
Walking insde The Louvre, GD found his favorite painting of Salvador Dali. It was the "Persistence of Memory" painting. CL saw that GD was so mesmerized and was so into the painting, he looks so perfect, his jawline and side view was so perfect for CL 's eyes, she didn't know why she was feeling that way..
 
 
 
 
 
 
"The Persistence of Memory" -Salvador Dali
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why are you so mesmerized with that Painting?" CL asked.
 
"This is my favorite painting since I was a Child." GD answered.
 
"Want me to tell you the story of it?"
"
Sure,I'd love to" CL answered.
 
"It was painted by Salvador Dali,in the 1930's. There were many interpretations made in this painting, one was the melting pocketwatches symbolizes the irrelevance of time during sleep. In other words,when we are asleep or not conscious time does not persist but memories do." GD explained.
 
"It's like us Chaerin, we are living in the past so it seems like the time has stopped for us too. Even though we're living in the Present time,but we live our live's according to the past. Me, living in the past my mom dictated for me. And you, living in the past in your fear of loving a man who will only leave you like your father. That's why I really like this painting, I really can relate to it." GD added.
 
"Wow Jiyong. Just wow. I can relate to this painting too. I hope someone really holds a key to my cell so I can escape from my past." CL said while looking into GD's eyes with him looking into her too for a few seconds."
 
That stare means something to her and to him. They didn't know what they felt that time but they're sure that the feeling is mutual. 
 
 
Walking in the streets while holding a STARBUCKS COFFEE.
 
 
"So what's your ideal type of man?" GD asked out of nowhere.
 
"You know, I don't want guys in my life,right?" CL angrily said.
 
"Yeah, I know but if you'll have one typical guy you'll like what is he like?" GD insisted.
 
"Uhm,okay. Well I like a guy who will appreciate little things, a guy who will not leave me, a guy who can protect me for the rest of my life" CL said while staring in the sky.
 
GD remembered what he said to her in the Imbecile pour le Ciel Cafe..
 
"I don't wanna lose another important woman in my life. So if I ever find one who can never leave me, I will stay by her side and protect her in whenever,or whatever means"
 
"It seems like your describing me, Ms. Lee Chae Rin" GD said while smirking in between of a laugh.
 
 
"Well, actually It's really like you, the way you said those words to me in the cafe felt real and it was stucked in my mind the whole time. I cannot forget what you said. I really hope I can find a guy like you" CL passionately said.
 
"Why find someone like me,when I'm here Chaerin, right next to you. If only I have the strength to break the walls you made for yourself and make you forget your past, I will. So that I can be with you forever without any worries. But I'm still afraid of loosing someone.I'm still afraid that another woman would leave my life." GD thought and then he felt his heart breaking.
 
"It's you that I'm talking about Jiyong, I just can't say it straight right now but my actions speaks. I know what I'm doing is wrong. I know what I'm doing might hurt me but let's take the consequences and try to live a happy life with this guy." CL said to her heart that felt like exploding in to tears.
 
AUTHOR'S POV:
This two always blaming their past in what they feel for each other when it's really their fault choosing to live in the past,afraid to get out of their shells and break free from their prisoner kind of life.
 
 
 
 
A/N: This is the longest chapter so far, How was Chapter 5? Is it what you expected? :) Thanks to my sister who explained the meaning of the painting. It was really hard connecting the meaning of the painting to my fanfic but I hope you understood! :) Will GD and CL confess their love for each other on the next Chapter? :)