Chapter 6

Dragon de Ciel

 

CHAPTER 6:
 
"3rd Day in Paris, I was thinking of taking out Chaerin in a formal dinner since we haven't into one, we're always eating hotel foods since we got here. And I hope this night will change what she feels,that fear she has will disappear after this night" GD thought.
 
Until there was a phone call from someone in GD's Phone, an Unknown Number.
-------------
 
GD promised CL that he will be back in a few minutes, he will just settle somethings. 
He also said "Dress up formally tonight". 
-----------
 
CL's POV:
 
3rd Day with Kwon Ji Yong in Paris, it's December 24,2012 and it's the day before Christmas. It's the first time he invited me on a formal dinner since we got here.  I don't know how we will celebrate Christmas, just the two of us. But I'm sure he's the only one I want to spend my Christmas with, now that I don't have any family to go to.
 
 
 
AUTHOR's POV:
 
 
CL was formally dressed and she was waiting for GD to come because he said,he's just going somewhere. She waited for many hours but there was no sign of Jiyong even a shadow. She just realized that she doesn't have a number of Jiyong so she did not know what to do. She just cried there and watch the door if it will open or not. Her make-up's been scattered all around his face. She decided to go out in a cold climate of Paris that night. She tried to find GD, but he was nowhere to be found. She saw the Imbecile pour le ciel Cafe they went to and saw GD with Dara there. They were talking deeply. She didn't know what to do,is it to run away from the one she thinks she love? or Go in to the Cafe and confess her feelings for GD?
 
GD's POV:
 
 
"Why did this Dara have to call me in this special night I have for CL?!" GD said angrily.
 
He opened the Cafe's door and Dara immediately saw him. Dara cling in to GD's arms while saying "I miss
you,oppa." 
 
GD took of Dara's hands in his arms.
 
"What's the emergency all about?" GD said in a snobbish way without looking to Dara.
 
"So your still ignoring me,huh? What if I tell you that if you don't marry me your Dad's business will go bankrupt,huh? Your dad loaned a lot of money from us when your mother died and in return, He wants YOU to marry ME. "
 
"What?! I will not marry someone who I don't love!" GD said angrily.
 
"Then your father can loose his business and go bankrupt" Dara said sarcastically.
 
 
GD remembered what his mother said to him.
 
"Jiyong-ah,take care of your father for me when I die. Take over the business when he gets old. I love you my only son"
 
GD stopped for a while and thought of what he should answer to Dara.
 
"Okay, I'll marry you just let me finish this 1 week with the girl I love and don't do anything to my father,okay?" GD said with a hint of sadness.
 
"Fine,I'll give you one week,so I'll see you at the altar" Dara said.
 
CL's POV:
 
CL walked in to the Cafe.  
Getting nearer and nearer to GD and Dara.
Her fist starting to clench.
 
"He's mine and always will be". CL said in front of Dara while kissing him deeply.
 
And this time, it wasn't to pretend or to fake things. It was true.
 
That was CL's first kiss and it was the lips of the man she thinks she loves.
 
"Let's go and run away Chaerin" GD said to her while looking in to her eyes. Not thinking of the consequences that will happen after this one week finishes.
 
Running in the road while holding  each other's hand, this time it was really a mutual feeling. That feeling of being loved by the one you love. The feeling of protection without any worries in their mind, just them being happy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When they arrive in the Hotel.. 
 
GD immediately kissed CL deeply like there was no tomorrow and CL returned the favor.
 
They stopped for a while and said.
 
"Thank you for breaking the walls I have made for myself in the past 20 years". CL said.
 
"Thank you for holding on to the key to my cell that has been lost in these past 20 years" GD said.
 
(You know what happened next guys, it was Christmas and it was cold. It's up to your imagination, I can't write Rated M moments cause I'm still young. HAHAHA :))
 
Day 4 in Paris -
 
A/N: I think you might wanna listen to GD's "Butterfly" starting from this Part up to the end :))
 
 
Waking up with him on my side..
Waking up with her on my side..
 
"Goodmorning Pretty" GD said in his y english.
"Goodmorning Cutie" CL said while pouting.
 
"This is the first time I woke up with a guy on my side" CL said while cuddling with GD.
 
"This is your first,but I promise you there will be more times" GD said and kissed her forhead.
 
"Merry Christmas, I love you" GD said.
 
"Merry Christmas too Jiyong, I love you too" CL said.
 
 
"I forgot, I have a gift for you" GD said while stretiching his hands in to the drawer while his other hands was a pillow for CL's head.
 
"Here it is" GD presented the Piaget Rose designed ring and wore it to CL's ring finger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aigoo, this ring is so expensive Jiyong, you shouldn't have bought me this." CL said while looking onto the ring in her fingers.
"I would do anything for you my Chaerin, always remember that." GD said while kissing her hand.
"Thank you Jiyong" CL said while cupping GD's face.
 
"It's time to get out of bed and have some fun outside Chae" GD said while going out of bed shirtless... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CL just stared at his body full of Tattoos in a few minutes because she had already seen it last night, but she was stil mesmerized by his body. Staring at every bit of it.
 
"You little cute thing, where are you looking at,huh?" GD said while pinching CL's cheeks.
 
"Nothing Jingyo oppa, it's just that i think your too y for me" CL said.
 
"Uh-huh,now your calling me "Jingyo Oppa" huh?. And wait, what? I am too y for you? That's nonsense Chae. Your so much ier than me last night." GD said while smirking.
 
"Haha. Yah! Oppa! I really wanted to call you Jingyo Oppa from the start but I was too shy to say it" CL said while her cheeks was burning red.
 
"It's kind of mushy but I think you need to stop being a tomato there Chae, your blusing too much. Aigoo, I will go take a bath first,okay?" GD said while kissing CL in the forehead.
 
"Okay,Jingyo oppa".
 
GD was in the shower taking a bath..
 
"What should I do now? I promised Dara, I'll marry her or else she will take down my father's business. But I want to finish this 1 week with Chaerin. It hurts me to leave her but let's just enjoy this moment and forget about the worries." GD thought.
 
 
CL got up and thought of some Idea since GD was still taking a bath.
 
"I should pick some clothes for Jiyong today,since he picked mine the other day." CL said while she was getting GD's clothes from the closet.
 
"Hmm,this seems nice and this one too what should I pick?" CL thought.
 
After the 5 minutes deliberation, CL finally picked clothes for GD..
 
It was a black leather jacket with spikes and a cool printed white shirt inside, paired with leather black pants.
 
Hearing GD got out of the restroom, CL hurried to the bed and pretended to sleep after she layed the clothes on the other side of the bed.
 
"Hmm, seems like our Chaerin knows fashion too" GD said while tickling CL in her stomach.
 
"Yah! Stop it now." CL said while laughing.
 
And after the sweet-lovey-dovey-ticking-laughing-moments, they decided to get out of the hotel room and spend some time in the Eiffel Tower.. Well Eiffel Tower is a must when your in Paris..
 
While CL was getting amazed into the view of Eiffel Tower that night, she didn't saw GD leaving so when she turn around ad found no one, she immediately panic and felt worried at the same time.
 
"Jiyong! Where are you Jiyong?" CL screamed.
"Don't tell me you left me again, I don't want that to happen" CL thought to herself while crying out GD's name in front of the eiffel tower with so many people.
 
GD's POV:
 
I decided to buy some flowers since CL was still busy exploring the Eiffel Tower, I escaped and run to the nearest flower shop knowing that she will cry and find me wherever if she finds out I'm not by her side.
 
"I wanna buy the display boquet of rose outside." GD said quickly in the counter.
 
"Sir that''s a Piaget Rose and that costs 200$ per rose, Are you okay with that sir?"
 
"Yes, I'm very sure" GD said while taking out his "BLACK CARD" and thinking that the ring he gave her was a Piaget Rose designed ring too. 
 
Back to CL's POV:
 
"Jiyong don't leave me, where are you?" CL said while crying and roaming around the Eiffel Tower.  She was surprised when Jiyong got in in front of her holding a boquet of Piaget Roses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That moment seemed so perfect, the lights of the eiffel tower reflecing in to CL's touched face while GD was carrying a boquet of Piaget Roses in front of her saying..
 
"Will you be my girlfriend?" GD asked CL in English in a passionate way.
 
CL was just standing there staring unto GD until her face blushed and blurped out words..
 
"U-uhm... Ye-yes Jiyong. I am your girlfriend now" CL said it nervously while accepting the boquet of Piaget Roses.
 
"YES! SHE SAID YES!" GD screamed in front of all the people and because of what he did all the people congratulated them.
 
CL felt really embarassed but it was the best thing that ever happened in her life, that she wants to stop the time at that moment and treasure it in her heart forever.
 
"We already had moments Jiyong, why are you still asking me to be your girlfriend?" CL whispered to GD while being embarassed.
 
"It's much more different, when I ask you to be my girlfriend in a formal way." GD sincerely said.
 
"Thak you for doing all this Jiyong, you opened my heart for something new and that is to love someone who will never leave me and will always be there to protect me and that is you,Jiyong." CL said while hugging GD.
 
GD thought of what CL said 
 
"Someone who will never leave me and will always be there to protect me".
 
"I'm sorry Chaerin but after this one week, I have to leave you it's for the sake of my mother's last will to me. I will not be here to protect you that time but I'm sure someone will love you as much as I do and he will never leave you." GD thought while hugging CL tightly.
 
"Yah,Jiyong I can't breathe. I'm yours now so you can do that when we're in the hotel but not here." CL said while smiling and laughing.
 
CL had no idea of what was going to happen when this 1 week finishes. 
 
 
 
A/N: I think this Chapter was a bit boring right? Be honest. LOL :) The last day in Paris will happen in the next Chapter! :)I really love their lovey-dovey moments here. :)  Hmm.. What will happen when GD leaves CL or can GD leave CL without  anyone of them getting hurt after all what happened to them? Hmm.. WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! 
Is there any other guess what will happen on their last day? COMMENT BELOW! :)