Chapter 14

Dragon de Ciel
In that rainy night, at the streets of Paris full with city lights. 
 
There goes a gir hugging a guy on the sidewalk, crying for him and wishing him to wake up but what's unique is that there was a tall guy standing behind that crying hopeless girl. He was staring at her with sympathy but it seems like he was the one hurt. He was holding the umbrella for the girl, completely just standing there as he stares the girl that he loves crying for another guy that she can't ever forget. 
 
"Should I disappear now? I feel like I'm a bother to such a beautiful scene" Soohyuk thought feeling that he was invisible as he stands quiet behind Chaerin.
 
"Yah! Soohyuk! Soohyuk! Get your heads up and help me here! May I borrow your jacket? He's so wet, he might get sick because of this." Chaerin worriedly said still teary eyed.
 
"Oh... Yeah yeah! Here's my jacket." Soohyuk said as he hands Chaerin his jacket that she immediately put unto GD's soaked and wet body.
 
"Taxi! Taxi!" Chaerin cried helplessly as a taxi came and helped them get Jiyong in the taxi.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow, I have to be by his side, I'm sorry" Chaerin said as Soohyuk closes the taxi door with a hurt feeling.
 
"No matter what I do she will really pick that jerk over me. Then again, I'm always left, set aside, and even forgotten by her." Soohyuk thought with a very heavy feeling in his chest in that rainy night.
 
'What does he have that I don't really? He's a jerk compared to me. He can't even remember the girl he left a remembrance with? He's a father of Chaerin's baby but where is he? He's having fun with that Dara that we all know has a dark plan on her sleeves to Chaerin'. Soohyuk thought angrily as he left that sidewalk with the pains and hurts, that one sided love for Chaerin.
 
-----------------
"Yah! Jiyong! Kwon Jiyong! Please wake up, I beg you, please." Chaerin cried on Jiyong's shoulders as she hugs the cold and wet body of Jiyong.
 
"I know you can't remember me, but all those time we shared here in Paris 9 months ago, I will forever treasure that in my heart. I'm that blonde stewardess who you bumped in, I'm your employee and your my boss, don't you remember baby? I'm that girl you kissed in front of Dara at the Airport, I'm the girl who kissed you in front of Dara at the Imbecile pour le Ciel cafe and proved her how much I love you, I'm that girl who you slept with, I know you were watching me sleep that night because I know you love watching me sleeping. Don't you remember? And the hardest part of that is, Jiyong, you don't even remember what happened that night in Paris. That night resulted to a very handsome baby I'm taking care of now, ALONE. I know your already happy with Dara, so I won't interfere but at the time you remember it all, please comeback to me even though things are already complicated" Chaerin cried as she whispers it to Jiyong's ears as she reminisce those memories.
 
------------
Jiyong woke up as he felt something hot drop in his cold cheeks and saw a beautiful blonde girl crying and hugging her.
 
"Uhmm.. May I know who is this girl hugging me?" Jiyong said still weak, feeling cold and pain everywhere.
 
"Ah uhm.. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were awake" Chaerin said awkwardly as she releases her hug and wipes her tears as if nothing happened.
 
"Wait.. were you crying? Are you okay?" Jiyong concernly asked to Chaerin.
"Oh uhm, yes I'm okay. Ah uhmm.. I'm Lee Chaerin" Chaerin introduced herself with that tiny bit of hope that he can remember her.
 
"Oh yeah I remember you!" Jiyong said in excitement.
 
What? He remembers me? Is this miracle, God? He has an amnesia right? why does he remember me? No, he can't. Chaerin thought but still happy with the thought of Jiyong already remembering her.
 
"Your that girl who was Kiko's friend right? Yeah I remember you" Jiyong said as he smiles.
 
Ah.. Aissh. I'm such a fool. Ofcourse he would remember me, we saw each other last time,right? Get your grips on Lee Chaerin, that Jiyong you knew was long time gone, this is a new Jiyong now. Kwon Ji Yong "fiance of Sandara Park", so get your grips on. Chaerin thought to herself. 
 
"By the way, why were you hugging me while crying? It's not like I died." Jiyong laughingly said.
 
"Ah, nothing, you just really look like my ex fiance. I miss him so much just by seeing your face" Chaerin lied.
 
"Ah.. feel free to talk to me.. Aaah aaah achoo!" Jiyong said as he finished with a sneeze, signaling that he has cold.
 
Chaerin immediately touches his forehead and was suprised that Jiyong was too hot signaling that he has a high fever.
 
"Omo! You have such a really high fever! Wait, just lie here in my bed, I will go get some medicines and a towel, stay here okay?" Chaerin caringly said to Jiyong.
 
"Why did I faint on the sidewalk?... Wait.. Ah right! That cheated on me, and I was so dumb that I even walked on the sidewalk while it was raining that cause me to faint because of the super cold temperature? Ahh.. I will never get married to her, swear to death. " Jiyong cursed in his thinking.
 
After 10 minutes Chaerin entered the bedroom, wearing her HBA pink sweater with short shorts on, and her curly blonde her, holding Jiyong's medicine and a towel with ice.
 
"Are you okay? Do you want to eat first before drinking your medicines? I only have Ramen in the fridge since Bom said that she will brought home food but I don't know why she's still not in here. 
 
"Ah.. I'm kinda hungry" Jiyong said as Chaerin hears a growling sound from Jiyong's stomach.
 
"You sure are" Chaerin said while laughing.
---------------------
 
"Here's the ramen, it's hot so it will really make you feel better" Chaerin said as he awkwardly hands Jiyong the "breakfast in bed" table.
 
"Ah! Aww!" Jiyong said as he tried to move his hands.
 
"It must have been sprained or something, since you fainted at the sidewalk, do.. do you want me to feed you?" Chaerin asked akwardly.
 
"Ah uhmm.. If you can please do so, I really can't move my hands, I'm sorry for bothering you" Jiyong awkwardly said too.
 
"It's okay, me and Soohyuk found you on the streets lying, since we know you were Kiko's friend, we decided to help you. " Chaerin said as she takes the chopsticks,swirls the ramen, holds GD's chin and feeds him like a newly born baby.
 
How heartwarming can this scene be? Past lovers reunited again. Who would have thought that they would see each other again after 9 months? Does fate really agrees to them or is this just a coincidence?
 
-------------------
"Are you happy now? Jiyong doesn't wanna get married to me, you ruined my life and my daughter's life too, are you satisfied?" Dara cried and cried as he punches Taeyang's shoulders.
 
"That baby? Now that I have looked at it, her eyes and lips are a lot like me.. Don't you think? Don't tell me...?!"
 
"No, don't even think your her father." Dara said firmly even though she was lying.
 
"Now that I think of it, I didn't wear any protection that night.. Maybe that resulted to something? Cause I swear she does not look like your husband at all." Taeyang argued.
 
"No, she's not yours, your not her father. You will never be" Dara fought firmly to Taeyang feeling a little guilt because she took away Taeyang's right to their daughter.
 
"I'm not sure if what your saying is true but I just wanted to say sorry for the words I said awhile ago" Taeyang said as he slightly takes Dara's hand but Dara immediately took it away.
 
"Sorry? Sorry?! Will your sorry make Jiyong comeback?! Will your sorry make JIyong marry me? Tell me! You ruined my life, everything was so perfect until you came!" Dara said as she slaps Taeyang in the face.
 
"You know why I've been finding you like crazy for these past 9 months? You know why I talk to your future husband like that earlier? That's because your the only girl who made me go crazy just because you left me there in the hotel. It was not only about what happened that night, it was because when I first saw you in the club, I really fell for you at first sight. Do you really think that I'm the bad boy type, the player type ? That was my alter ego, I'm afraid to show my true self to the person who I just got to know. But when you left me, I never dated any girls nor hang out in the club, knowing that every time I go there, you were not there. That Taeyang earlier that spoke to your future husband? That's not me, I just wanted to fight for you, I'm really stupid for fighting a girl that will already get married and already have a daughter. I don't know why I suddenly asked Soohyuk to take me here as a part time waiter, but I guess fate made me do so. I didn't know that I would find you here Dara." Taeyang explained to the Pretty girl in front of her as a single drop of tear fell into the ground.
 
Dare felt guilty even though she shouldn't be since Taeyang was the one who ruined her and Jiyong's relationship. But at the first place, she was the one who made up all these lies. She knows she has to tell Taeyang that Maera is his daughter, he has the right to know. Besides, she doesn't even know if Jiyong will still marry her after all that happened. Dara knew to herself that she felt something for Taeyang too, when that happened. She just didn't know what to do in those kind of situations. She's a very picky and rich girl so she hates it when girls  just goes in the club and makes up with some random guys but she herself did it. She hated herself for it, but when God gave her Maera, at first yes she hated it but when she gave birth to her, she was so pretty and adorable that she wanted to thank Taeyang for giving Maera to her. What a beautiful and cute kid, but not aware that he has a fake father and that her true father is now in front of her.
 
"I'm sorry Taeyang, I didn't know your feelings was like that. The truth is....."
 
------------------------------------
Bom was still in the airport waiting for the plane, the flight was delayed because of the typhoon. So they changed flight and it seems like she can't go home tonight because they will be waiting for the next flight.  She gets her phone and texts Chaerin 
 
"Chaerin-ah, I will not be back home tonight. The flight was overly delayed because of the typhoon and it seems like I will be back tomorrow afternoon, our flight's in Korea. There's a ramen there, just eat it. Tomorrow, go to the supermarket and buy some foods okay? Cook something for me when I get home, okay Chae? You will not like me when I'm hungry! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Kekekeke"
 
Chaerin laughed as she reads Bom's text to her, she always liked it when Bom adds those emoji's in her texts.
 
 
Chaerin saw that Jiyong was sleeping, he looked so angelic like before.
 
"He did not change a thing, its only his hair color that changed but it was still the old Jiyong. The old sleeping Jiyong in the plane that I was forced to get a blanket because he was too adorable when he sleeps"  Chaerin thought as she touches Jiyong's face feautures, his eyes, his nose, and finally in his lips, her fingers touches it slowly and sweetly.
 
"I've fallen so hard to you Kwon Ji Yong, will you catch me or will you just let me fall?" Chaerin whispered as she kisses Jiyong's forehead.
 
"Goodnight baby" was the last word Chaerin's lips was able to say before she fell asleep on the couch beside Jiyong.
 
---------------------------------------
Jiyong woke up at 6 AM in the morning, all healed, thanks to Chaerin who was really caring when it comes to him. He saw Chaerin lying on the sofa, sleeping without any pillows nor blankets. His heart broke when he saw that Chaerin was struggling there because he was sick. He immediately stand up from her bed and went closer and closer to Chaerin, he carried Chaerin in a bridal style to the bed like what he did 9 months ago. As he lies Chaerin on the bed, he stared at Chaerin's pretty face. He liked watching people sleeping especially to the one special to him, he really loves Chaerin's mole at her left lower lip specially. 
 
"Your really beautiful Chaerin-ah, thank you for last night" Jiyong whispered to her ears as he slightly kisses Chaerin's lips and put on her blanket.
 
How ironic isn't it? They did the same thing to each other without really knowing. It seems like it is really FATE that made "Kwon Ji Yong" and "Lee Chaerin" meet again after all that happened.
 
As soon as Chaerin woke up, she was surprised that she was in the bed instead of the sick Jiyong. She immediately stood and tried to find Jiyong worrying that he just left without any message for her. I mean she still loves him ofcourse she would expect something right?
As Chaerin went down the stairs wth just her short shorts on and with her barefoot and messy hair, she saw Jiyong cooking in her own kitchen like he is her husband. That heartwarming scene, her two eyes witnessed. As always, she fell more and more again to Jiyong's trap. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong noticed that Chaerin was already awake as he looks at her from head to toe, her "I just woke up" look.
 
"That messy hair, short shorts, with a pink hood by air sweatshirt. She's the only girl who looks effin y waking up, that legs and gorgeous face of hers" Jiyong thought as she stares at Chaerin's state.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Goodmorning Miss Lee Chaerin" GD said with his y english as he smirks with that killer smile.
 
Kwon Ji Yong and Lee Chaerin's love in Paris starts again? 
 

Because of my long absence, I added more Skydragon Sweet Moments here :) And a Double update in a week! ^_^ Coz Idon't know when I will update again :/ Hmmm.. Will they start as Chaerin and Jiyong again? or will Dara reveal the truth to Taeyang that he is the father of Maera? or Will she still ruin Jiyong and Chaerin's relationship? Hmmm.. Find out on the next Chapter! 
 
I'M REALLY INSPIRED WITH ALL THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS ARE LEAVING *^___^* THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AS ALWAYS AFTER READING A NEW CHAPTER :) SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?
 
COMMENT BELOW! ^_^