Chapter 7

Dragon de Ciel

 

GD woke up without Chaerin by his side, he worried so much and tried to find Chaerin inside and outside of the hotel room until the elevator opened and GD saw CL, he immediately hugged her tight.
 
"I thought you left me, where have you been? Don't ever do that to me again Chaerin" GD said while hugging Chaerin tightly a bit crying.
 
"Chill, I just bought breakfast outside, don't worry I will never leave you Jingyo Oppa" CL said while hugging GD tightly too.
 
"Let's go eat inside." GD said while holding CL's hands. 
 
They were eating peacefully in the window pane of the Hotel Room beside each other. That feeling of unending happiness and love that you want to stop the time and just stay like that forever. 
 
"I know forever is a long time.But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side" GD thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While they were eating breakfast, GD kept on staring CL's side view and then suddenly CL noticed that.
 
"Why are  you looking at me like that? CL said while smiling consciously.
 
"No reason, it's just that your so beauiful that I can't stop staring at you my Chaerin" GD said while faking a smile because he knows after this day he will never see this pretty face again.
 
"Yah, what do you need? Your complimenting me out of the blue." CL said while laughing.
 
"I just need you to trust me and stay by my side." GD said with a feeling of being sentimental.
 
"You know I will never leave you my Jiyong, always remember that". CL said and she pecked GD 's lips that cause GD to smile and smirk.
 
"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability  to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me" GD thought.
 
"I really love you Chae" GD said while staring to CL
 
"I know that Jingyo, and my answer would always be I love you too" CL said while smiling and feeling something unusual because GD is getting so much sentimental now. But she just let it pass because she just wants to spend this 1 week in Paris without any worries just being happy.
 
 
GD told CL that they should wear formal today so GD was wearing a black suit with a green polo inside, and CL was wearing a formal cocktail dress that expose her legs with some black pumps. 
 
GD felt surprise when CL hold his hand while he was tying his necktie.
 
"Let me do it" CL said while smiling.
 
"It felt like we are married now, I can't imagine living with her everyday growing old with her. She tying my necktie on the way to my work ,preparing foods in the kitchen while I back hug her and we will have kids. And thinking that will never happen makes my heart break in to pieces" GD thought in his mind while putting his hands in CL's waist while she ties his necktie. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aigoo Jiyong where do you think your hands at huh?" CL said jokingly.
 
"Ofcourse to your perfectly S-shape body babe" GD said in his y english.
 
"Well, I like babe more than Chae" CL said while laughing.
 
"Let's go babe, I bought a car for our date night today" GD said.
 
"Okay Jingyo oppa" CL said cutely.
 
CL was surprised when she got out of the hotel, there he was . Jiyong standing and leaning on to his White Bentley GT. Looking so fine and handsome, CL can't deny that she really fall in love with this guy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe your gonna ask why I bought this super expensive car that can only ride 2 persons and I'm gonna answer it for you" GD said.
 
"Even if it's the most expensive thing, I'll ride it only with you. Only with the girl I love and that is you my Chaerin" GD said to CL while cupping her face.
 
"I will only ride a car, if your the one driving because I know you will protect me and I'm really sure of that Jiyong. You have proved it already and there is no more questions to ask." CL said while hugging GD.
 
Inside the car, GD played a song and it was "Loving You" by Minnie Riperton while he was driving.
 
"Loving you is easy cause your beautiful,making love with you is all I wanna do. Loving you is more than just a dream come true, and everything that I do is out of loving you"
 
"That's how I describe my love for you Chaerin" GD said while driving.
 
"Loving you is the only thing I can do to make you happy" CL said while holding GD's other hands while he was driving.
 
----Arriving at the destination---
 
GD got a handkerchief in his pocket and tie it to Chaerin's eyes before going in.
 
"Where are we Jiyong? Why are you covering my eyes?" CL asked nervously.
 
"Sssh. Just trust and hold on to me Chaerin" GD said but it was a double meaning.
 
"Here we are!" GD said while he takes out CL's blindfold.
 
A/N:THIS IS A MUST!  YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO "Turning Page Sleeping at Last"-Breaking Dawn Soundtrack.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkpuUEdkWGk IN THIS PART.  PLEASE DO IT. ;) DONT EVEN READ THIS PART WITHOUT PLAYING THIS MUSIC. PLEASE LISTEN TO IT UNTIL THE END OF THE STORY. KEEP REPEATING IT. 
 
 
CL was surprised of what she saw when GD took of her blindfold.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow,Jingyo Oppa! This is so beautiful! When did you plan all this? I didn't even notice it" CL said excitingly like a kid.
 
"You don't know what I can do when your a sleeping beauty" GD said while smirking.
 
"So how was it? Do you like it babe?" GD added.
 
"I don't like it.. I love it!" CL said while hugging GD.
 
"Thank you Jingyo oppa, thank you so much for all of these" CL added
 
"It's nothing my Chaerin, when I'm with you I can do anything" GD said.
 
---Eating dinner---
 
"What will you do if another man leaves you again?" GD asked out of nowhere.
 
"Why are you asking that? Will you leave me my Jingyo oppa?" CL finally said noticing GD's acts are getting more and more sentimental.
 
"No Chaerin, I will never leave you. I love you. I'm just curious." GD said with a hint of uncertainty.
 
"Maybe I'll try to kill myself" CL sadly said.
 
"Really? To that extent?" GD thought while thinking if he can leave CL or not.
 
 
"Shall we dance?" GD asked while offering his hand to CL
 
"My pleasure babe" CL answered.
 
GD immediately put his hands on Chaerin's waist and pulled her closer to him that cause CL to hug her tightly and face closer and closer to him.
 
"This is the way I more like it" GD said.
 
"What do you feel right now?" GD asked.
 
"I feel love Jiyong, I feel warm and happiness that I never felt even once just now." Chaerin said softly to GD's ears.
 
"It seems like you feel what I feel, our 2 hearts beat as one as we dance in this night. I love you my Chaerin. Don't ever forget this moment." GD said sadly that he was about to cry thinking that he will leave CL first thing in the morning tomorrow.
 
The sweetest word I can hear is "I love you" and the most tragic word I ca hear is "Goodbye"
 
 
"Don't forget me my Chaerin even if I leave you." GD thought.
 
--On the way home they chose to walk because Chaerin was begging GD to walk with her since it was more romantic appreciating the view of Paris---
 
"AHHHH! APPA APPA!" CL said while she was lying in the road with her heels broken.
 
"Chaerin! What happened?! Where does it hurt? I told you we should just take the car" GD said while checking and twisting CL's foot.
 
"Ahh! Jiyong, it hurts.." CL screamed.
 
Jiyong suddeny knelt 
 
"Let me piggyback ride you babe,since you want to enjoy the view and talk while walking, get on my back" GD said while smiling, thinking that this was another chance for some skinship.
 
"Are you okay with that Jiyong? I'm really heavy" CL said worriedly.
 
"You? Heavy? Your too y for me Chae" GD said while smirking and took CL's hands to his shoulders so that he can carry her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This decieved me for a while, i thought it was really them. o_O
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I will never forget this moment Jiyong, never." CL whispered into GD's ears and kissed his cheeks.
 
"I may forget these moments but I will never forget your pretty face my Chaerin" GD said while smiling and staring in to the sky.
 
"This is our last day here in Paris" GD said with a hint of sadness.
 
"It's sad to think but we'll still be together when we get home in Seoul" CL said.
 
"If only you know Chaerin that I'm gonna leave you when this night passes, I'm really sorry my Chaerin I have to leave you" GD thought while he feel his heart hurting.
 
--Back to the Hotel--
 
CL fell asleep right away because she needs to wake up early tomorrow to prepare some breakfast since it's their flight tomorrow back to Seoul.
 
GD's Phone rang and it was an Unknown Number.
 
"Yeoboseyo,who's this?" GD said while strandling CL's hair in her sleep.
 
"It's Dara, just wanted to say that your time's up by tomorrow! Just checking if my fiance's still keeping our promises to each other. Well, see you at the altar!" Dara said in a sarcastic voice.
 
"Dara, I didn't forget the promise I made that I'm gonna marry you and leave Chaerin after our 1 week in Paris for the sake of my father not loosing his business" GD emphasized in an annoyed tone and he hung up.
 
 
 
 
 
CL was wide awake that time. She heard their conversation. Upon hearing it she waited for GD to sleep and wrote a letter for him and packed her bags to leave GD. She's not doing this because of Dara, she's doing this for the sake of GD. Because she knows he won't be able to leave her, so she's the one doing it. 
 
 
 
 
GD woke up again without CL by her side, he thought she was just buying some breakfast but his smile broke when he saw a letter on the table. He was afraid that it contains the letter from Chaerin leaving him. He was so scared to open it,feeling that she really left him there. All alone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Did you listen to the music? If not,read it again with the music on :). Hmm.. Did CL really left GD? or GD's the one going to leave CL? What will happen if one of them is left alone? Will Chaerin really kill herself if GD leaves her? WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE TO FIND OUT! :) 
 
LEAVE COMMENTS, DON'T STAY SILENT! :))))