Chapter 13

Dragon de Ciel

 After GD turned off the phone, he thought. "Why would I Invite those people? I really think they know me and besides that Blonde Girl reminds me of someone since I first saw her"

 
---------
"Jiyong? Where are you? We need to get my wedding dress and your suit too. " Dara excitingly said as she calls for Jiyong.
 
"I'm here babe! Wait a minute,I will just get the Bentley."
 
"Okay! I will just get the baby, we can't leave her here." Dara replied.
 
----------
As soon as Kiko turn off the phone, she was having a hard time deciding if she should let Bom and Chaerin know that Jiyong is inviting them for their wedding.
 
"Should I tell them? But I know CL is projecting Jiyong's memory, she doesn't want Jiyong to remember her because this would only cause pain to him and seeing her might bring back his true memories. Its really risky but as Jiyong's friend, I want Chaerin for him and not Dara" Kiko  thought.
 
"I have to bring back Jiyong's true memories because Chaerin really loves him and he loves her too much. If not for the accident, he would have been proposing to Chaerin." Kiko added to her thinking.
 
As Kiko dialled Chaerin's number, she felt butterflies in her stomach because of nervousness.
 
"Hello? Chaerin-ah?" Kiko asked in the phone.
 
"Yes, Kiko"Chaerin answered in the phone.
 
"Jiyong is asking you to come to their Wedding" Kiko said straight to the point,no hesitations,no thinking.
 
"Alright I'll go" Chaerin simply said to the phone.
 
"What?! Really?! Your going?!" Kiko asked simultaneously in the phone.
 
"Calm down Kiko, I'm just going because I know he suspects that we know him,so to avoid him remembering me I will go there and prove him that I'm no one. Even though it really hurts seeing him saying his vows to the girl he loves which is.. Not me. But I can't stop the wedding, I know he's already happy. He doesn't need me and Hunyong in his life." Chaerin firmly said as a tear drop in the floor.
 
"I know you want to show him that your strong enough, but I'm afraid you can't take it when Jiyong and Dara say their vows with each other in front of your two eyes. So I have asked Soohyuk to you for the whole wedding, I will just get his bestfriend as my ,okay?" Kiko assuringly said.
 
Chaerin thought and thought of what Kiko said and she thought that it was really a good idea, even though Jiyong forgot her She know's he felt something when he saw her in the hospital. His mind forgot her but his heart can't. Chaerin decided to take Soohyuk as an just because he wants Jiyong to get jealous even though she knows that's impossible. But anything's worth trying right? Chaerin just want to take back what she would feel when her love and Dara kiss each other after they say their "I do's".
 
"Call" Chaerin simply and cooly said to Kiko on the phone.
 
"I'll take care of Hunyong, I'll ask Soohyuk to go with you and pick your clothes because he will go and buy some suit and tie too" Kiko said.
 
"Sure!" Chaerin excitingly said.
 
---------
Paris Chanel Branch, there goes the good and compatible looking couple walking in the streets with their fashionable yet simple clothes. They weren't awkward. They felt comfortable with each other, and that's what they like when they're together. Even though the other one knows that he feels something for her, there were no awkward moment or even a second. 
 
"Chaerin we should check out Chanel's clothes, they have a lot of good dresses for a wedding" Soohyuk said.
 
"Oh sure!" 
 
"Good morning ma'am and sir" the saleslady said feeling giddy seeing that Soohyuk was so handsome.
 
"Can you help me look for a dress that will suit this beautiful young lady? We're going to a wedding" Soohyuk calmly said while doing his killer smile.
 
 
 
 
                                                 
 
 
 
 
As soon as the saleslady noticed the beautiful girl beside the handsome man, she felt bad. I mean who would go against a super gorgeous and y girl like that? She didn't even know that Chaerin was a single mom. 
 
Chaerin noticed the saleslady and just laughed, noticing that the saleslady thought that they were a couple.
 
"Yah! Soohyuk, can you stop being so gentle?" Chaerin joked.
 
"Here's the dresses that will really fit you,ma'am" The saleslady said.
 
There were 3 beautiful dresses displayed in the rack and CL didn't know what to choose.
 
"Why don't you fit all 3 dresses and we'll see what's the best? I'll be waiting for you here" Soohyuk said with a smile.
 
"Okay,then" Chaerin answered.
 
As Soohyuk was waiting he opened his Iphone and smile as he sees his Screensaver.
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                            
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
CL's stomach was just 6 months that time, it was a little bit big but she can manage. It was her birthday, me and Bom decided to throw a party for her after her work, since she still did not get her leave yet from her work. It will be a party on "Imbecile pour le Ciel" cafe which I own. I've seen that she always orders strawberry cake when she and Jiyong used to go there. So I baked her a very big strawberry cake for her birthday, Bom said that I needed some emergency help in the cafe so Chaerin immediately rushed to the cafe to help me but as soon as she opened the cafe doors, we surprised her. Everything was perfectly happy that day, I felt that she already forgot about Jiyong and just watching her smile made my heart melt from that scene causing me to fall in love for her more. Since she was really beautiful that day, I asked her if we can take a photo together as a remembrance of that day. I was suprised when she immediately hold my phone and took a shot of us two. That moment was the happiest moment I ever experienced in my whole life, it was my first time falling in love, and I thank God that I fell in love with such a wonderful woman. But the only problem is..SHE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE.
 
 
"Yah! Soohyuk! Soohyuk! How does this look?" Chaerin said awkwardly.
 
 
 
                                                      
 
 
 
"Its too exposing in the legs right? I'm a mother now, wearing something like this is not appropriate, right?"  Chaerin said with her red cheeks burning up from shyness.
 
Soohyuk just stared at the beautiful figure in front of her, not being able to speak. Totally fell for that girl named "Lee Chaerin"
 
"Yah! Soohyuk! Are you there?"
 
"Ah uhm, yeah. Its a bit too exposing" Soohyuk blurted out.
 
 
After a few minutes CL fitted the 2nd Dress.
 
 
                                                                
 
 
"It's too plain" Soohyuk said while waving his hands signaling CL to go back to the dressing room and change to another dress.
 
Last Dress
 
 
                                             
 
 
 
 
"This is the last dress and I think this is the best. Its not too exposing,not that plain but classy" Chaerin explained.
 
"Yes, I like it best too"
 
"Then, let's settle with this" Soohyuk smilingly said as he feels that tingly feeling in his heart again. 
 
Why do you have to be so beautiful Chaerin? Soohyuk taught.
 
The saleslady hold on to the dress first, since Soohyuk will still pick his suit and tie.
Since he was a guy, it was easy to pick a suit and tie.
 
"Are you okay there Soohyuk? You finished?" Chaerin repeatedly said.
 
As soon as Soohyuk went out of the dressing room, Chaerin made a smile without her knowing.
 
 
                                                                   
 
 
 
He looks so fine with him wearing that, handsome as well as a gentleman. Where can I even find a guy like this? Chaerin thought.
 
"That 184cm height of yours is really an advantage, huh?" Chaerin jokingly said as she stands up from where she was sitting and walked closer and closer to Soohyuk.
 
Without her knowing, Chaerin was putting her hands in Soohyuk's collar and started fixing it with the tie like a new wife will do. She finished what she was doing with a tap on Soohyuk's shoulders as them two faced the mirror. 
 
"Wow, now I know what people always say about us. We really do look good together" Chaerin laughingly said,
 
"You only noticed that now? I knew that from the first time I saw you" Soohyuk said while staring at Chaerin's eyes.
 
CL avoided the sweet moment and immediately broke the eye contact.
 
"So.. should we pay this? Its getting late, I still need to feed Hunyong" Chaerin excusingly said just to avoid that awkward moment.
 
As soon as CL saw the price,she immediately dropped her jaw and left the dress.
 
"Let's go Soohyuk" Chaerin said still shocked from the price.
 
"Please pack it separately" Soohyuk said while handing his Black Card to the Cashier.
 
"Don't worry, it's my treat. Don't even think that this is a debt, nor a bribe for you to answer me. I will never do that. This is a compensation gift because I was not there when you gave birth to Hunyong. I'm sorry"
-----------------------
A sweet couple walking in the park with the girl pushing a baby's crib with a blonde hansome man holding his waist.
 
"They look so good together"
 
"That blonde guy looks hot, too bad he's already indebted"
 
"They have a daughter? Its not noticeable, they look so young and stylish"
 
The people said as they pass by Dara and Jiyong.
 
"Babe, you know that I love you and Maera so much right?" Jiyong said as he kisses Dara's forehead while holding her waist.
 
"I love you too." Dara said as she hugs GD.
 
"Why don't we rest in that cafe for a while?" Jiyong suggested.
 
"Sure!"
 
"Imbecile pour le Ciel" the signage reads.
 
"A fool for sky.. Oh! Do you remember this cafe babe? This is where we got to know each other about our lives. And that time when you kissed me in front of that girl, who's that girl again? I believe her name starts with letter "D"? Hmmm.. What's her name again?" Jiyong confusingly said remembering something.
 
"Ah.. I changed my mind, why don't we just go home? I'll cook something delicious for you" Dara excused to avoid Jiyong from remembering Chaerin again.
 
"Good morning Ma'am and Sir, I'm Taeyang you waiter and barrista for today" Taeyang said politely while smiling.
 
As soon as Dara turned her head in her front, she saw the man she wished would have died or even passed away. She was definitely shocked seeing this nasty guy in front of her,she was speechless. It was 9 months since she last saw him, her daughter's true father.
 
"Dara? Why don't you order for me while I go to the restroom? You know what I like right?" Jiyong said while smirking.
 
"Ofcourse babe!"
 
"You! Dara? Your that girl in the club right? Your that girl I've hooked up with in the hotel right? I've been finding you like crazy for 9 months since I didn't know your name. After all that happened that night, you just left me there dirty, without even a goodbye note. Can you tell me how would I feel as a guy?" Taeyang said as he felt his anger bursting knowing that this girl was the only girl who left her first after a one night stand. After all those girls he have hooked up with, this girl is different and that's what makes Taeyang more curious. He likes the curiousity he felt when he saw Dara.
 
"Huh? What are you talking about? I already have a family, a handsome husband and a beautiful daughter. Why would I hook up with such a low class guy like you?" Dara mockingly lied as she says those words.
 
"What are you doing Dara? Why are you fooling yourself so much? Your daughter's father is right in front of you! Don't just think of your personal needs but also think about your daughter's future!" Dara confusingly thought.
 
 
"So what if you have a family? That wouldn't change anything. So should we continue what we did 9 months ago , honey?" Taeyang seductively said with a smirk while holding Dara's chin. His face going closer and closer to Dara's.
 
"Hey, what do you think are you doing to my wife?!" GD said with his usual y english as he puts away Taeyang's hands out of Dara's face.
 
"Oh your her husband? Huh, I just want you to know that I'm the first guy who Dara had a one night stand with, and it sure was great. So don't think highly of yourself Mister." Taeyang proudly said while smirking to Jiyong.
 
GD didn't even have to say a word, he immediately punched Taeyang's face as hard as he could.
 
"Dara? Is it true?! Your a nasty little before you met me, huh? Forget it. Let's call of the wedding, I don't want to get married to a dirty that have been hooked up with so many guys!" Jiyong said while throwing tantrums as he leaves the cafe.
 
Why do you have to do this to me Dara? Was I not a good boyfriend to you? Did I lack something? I gave you all that I can, but why? Did you really not love me? Is it true that your first one night stand is with that nasty guy? What if he was not the only guy you made up with? - All these questions was running in Jiyong's brain as he walks in the streets and suddenly it rained.
 
It was so cold while raining, that he felt numb. He liked the feeling of being numb, not feeling the pains,hurts, and bruises that he was supposed to feel. Like a stone of ice, cold and numb, forgetting the pain Dara did to him. 
 
"Dara, why?" This was the last word he said as he faints, all soaked in the rain there goes the blonde guy lying on the sidewalk.
 
"Look at that guy! It looks like he passed out in the sidewalk! "
 
"Such a handsome man, what is he doing like that in the sidewalk?"
 
All the people said in chaos not even bothering to help.
 
As soon as Chaerin heard the commotion, she immediately rushed on to the sidewalk to help whoever was hurt.
 
"Soohyuk! It seems like there was someone who passed out in the streets, lets go help!" Chaerin said being her heroine self again as always.
 
"Oh sure sure!" Soohyuk said while helping Chaerin hold her umbrella.
 
As soon as Chaerin saw the guy lying on the streets, she felt like everything was falling in to pieces. Her heart was broken and crashed,her whole body was shaking that she can't do anything as she fell down on her knees and cried. It was so painful seeing the man he loves hurting like this on the sidewalk. It  felt like it was the end of her world, crying a river of tears as her body did what she wanted it to do. She immediately hugged Jiyong's soaked body as she cups his face. She didn't even mind her being wet, she only cared for this man, this man she loved, and will always love. The father of her baby, everything she could ever hope for was in him, but who could have caused this guy to be like this?
 
"Jiyong, I love you, please wake up" Chaerin whispered to his ears as a hot tear dropped in his cold cheeks.
 
In that rainy night, at the streets of Paris full with city lights. 
 
 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First of all, a thousand times sorry for not updating after one and a half month T___T . No excuses for this, I'm really sorry guys :( I was addicted to "To The Beautiful You" and "Lie To Me". Sorry :P and I'm in the Philippines so we have been flooded. But enough of my absence ! I'm sorry again, I don't know when I will be able to update again but here's a chapter for you guys!

 

So Taeyang is the real father of Maera! Oh I know you guys are happy that GD and Dara had a lover's quarrel right? :P It seems like Chaerin still really loves this man named Kwon Ji Yong, huh? But how about Soohyuk? They shared a lot of good memories too.Will Dara and GD still get married?  Hmmm.. Stay tuned for the next Chapter! ^_____^

Oh and belated Happy Birthday to GD! He was with CL on his birthday, CL even held his cake for him :) How sweet they are isn't it? :)

 

I had a major Author's Block, I couldn't find inspiration but thanks to a song, I wrote this chapter! Annyeong! ^___^