Opening Walls

Dragon de Ciel

Chapter 4

Opening Walls

 
Chaerin's POV
 
"Let's go" He said while holding my hand.
 
"I can walk on my own" I said while loosing his tight grip on me.
 
 
It seems like he's getting used to this faking thing. Well I'm not...Some girls may even tell me that I am so lucky that I am alone with this guy and he's holding my hand but no. I'm not. He's my boss, I can't fall in love with him.
 
 
 
When we arrived in the mall, I saw all kinds of branded clothes. Chanel,Givenchy,Louis Vuiton,Balmain,Rick Owens,Prada,Burberry and many more. Since it's Paris.
 
"Jiyong we better go out here because all I see are expensive and branded clothes that I can't afford." I said in defeat knowing I can't pay him back if I even buy only 1 clothes. 1 shirt cost $50,000?!
 
"Your not the one buying,it's me. It's okay Chaerin. Pick what you want. Pick clothes for one week." He said showing me his black card fit within his index and middle finger.
 
After 30 minutes of I-can't-pay-you-back-lets-just-not-buy-ill-pay-it-don't-worry arguement, I finally agreed to his proposal. Since my favorite brand was Chanel I picked the clothes from there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After we have boughts clothes, we walked outside the streets of Paris as girls were staring at us and whispering to each other and all I hear is "Is that Kwon Ji Yong? The CEO of the most famous airlines in Korea?! Oh My God he's perfect." "He's so handsome, I want to bite him." "Who's that girl with him? Oh my she doesn't deserve Kwon Ji Yong. She's too ugly."   It seems like he heard all those insults to me and suddenly pulled me inside a coffee shop named "Imbecile pour le ciel" which means "A fool for sky" in English.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Note: I just made out the name of the coffee shop ;) For some purposes. But the french name 
"Imbecile pour le ciel" really means  "A Fool for Sky" in English. :)
 
 
 
The view was  so astonishing  in the window side of the cafe so we chose to sit there.
 
"What do you want to order? I'll buy it for you" He said then again being a gentleman to a cashless woman.
 
"You pick, I'm okay with anything"  I said while smiling.
 
"Okay then, I will order you some strawberry shake,and a blue-berry cheese cake" He said while smiling till I see his gums. How did he even know my faves? It's like this is fate or what? Only a few can understand my personality in first meeting tho. He's quite unique.
 
"That's my favorite! How did you know?" I said curiously.
 
"Well, basing from your looks it looks like you would like those type of foods" He said showing a proud face.
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
"It will be Christmas in 2 Days, if you want you can go home to your family" I guiltly said realizing that I brought her here without a warning and the worst thing is it's Christmas in 2 days. 
 
"No,I don't have any family to go to" She comfortably said shaking her stawberry shake and sipping it again and again.
 
"Uhm,I'm sorry for that".  Jiyong. Stop doing those stupid things or else she will forever hate you. You really don't know how to handle girls. 
 
"No,don't be. They're not dead,it's just that they left and abandoned me" She sadly said staring at the window view of the coffee shop.
 
"I don't mind if you share me your story but if you don't want to,it's okay. Sharing would help your heart feel greater" I said while smiling.
 
 
 
"My mom and my dad became a couple when they were just in their teens and because of  a one accidental night I was born and my dad can't accept the fact that I'm alive because he was too young to have a big responsibility to carry. He left me and my mother. My mom wasn't able to support my needs so she left me crying in an Orphanage and because of what happened to my life I stucked myself and build walls to whoever I meet. I promised myself not to marry or love a guy, because when they get what they want from a girl,they will just leave you there broken and crying" She said with a hint of anger and finishing her sentence with a heavy sigh.
 
 
"Sorry for that,I made you remember your tragic past.One day,someone will be there breaking the walls you have made for yourself. Maybe your father was just afraid of carrying a big responsibility in his young age and not all guys around these world are like him. Always remember that Chaerin." I softly said not wanting to force or offend her or anything. 
 
 
"I didn't know you'd talk such meaningful words to me,thank you for that Jiyong. If you want you can share your life story to me too." She suggested and bam! My heart goes thun thun talking about my life. It's boring but this is the first time I'm gonna talk about my life to a person I just met. Most importantly, a GIRL.
 
 
"It's okay. Well my mother died when I was still young in a cancer but before she died she told me to take care of my father and so I inherited this stupid business that I don't even know what it is all about. Being rich cannot sustain my happiness, I want a girl who will never leave me because I lived all my life seeing my mother sick without my father's caring. I really hate my father for that, he only cares about the business and being rich. I mean, MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS.  I don't wanna lose another important woman in my life again. So if I ever find one true girl who will never leave me, I will stay by her side and protect her in whenever,or whatever means of" I answered sincerely and telling the truth for once and for all. I mentioned the girl thing since I already think I found her. The girl I've been waiting for all my life. 
 
"Your story was tragic like mine, I guess we carry this prisoner like life. Me being stucked in the past,and you being stucked in the fate your father decided for you." She said while smiling and raising her shoulders.
 
 
We decided to go back in the hotel since we were so jetlagged from the flight.
 
"I will sleep in the bed" I said sarcastically waiting for her to argue with me because I was just teasing her but I didn't know that she wouldn't even care a bit.
 
"Ofcourse! You're my boss and you should sleep in the bed. I'm really lucky to sleep in the floor with these comforters." She said while patting the pillows and comforter.
 
I sigh in disbelief. This girl is really something. 
 
"I'll take a bath first" I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After taking a bath, I saw Chaerin already sleeping in the floor with very soft cushions that will make her back ache when she wakes up tomorrow. She looked so angelic and pretty wearing the big white polo shirt from me that made my eyes stare at the wonderful view that beholds my eyes. Her lips, nose, neck and her exposed legs from the short polo she was wearing made my insides go crazy. Well I'm still a guy and those things makes me turn on sooooooooo much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aish,this girl why do you have to look so y when you sleep?"  I thought thinking dirty things.
"Since your cute,your gonna sleep in bed" I said while carrying Chaerin to the Bed in a bridal style.
 
"Sorry for letting you sleep in the floor gorgeous,I'm so sorry". I softly whispered in her ears as I swift away the hair on her face and cover her glorious body with blanket not waiting to see what I can do if I don't stop myself.
 
I slept in the bed beside Chaerin that night sinceI was not used in sleeping in the floor and I'm sure I will get a back ache when I wake up so there's no choice but to sleep beside her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hmm..What will happen when CL wakes up and find GD beside her? Wait for the next Chapter! :) I made this Chapter for CL and GD to get to know each other more, and I really like those serious talks they have. :) Hmm. Just imagine GD carrying CL to bed.. Aww. So sweet <3 :) Well, next update? Tomorrow. :) AS USUAL, DON'T STAY SILENT AND COMMENT :)
 
-iamJAAADIE