The Meeting

Dragon de Ciel

 Chapter 1 

The Meeting 

 

Walking in the streets,the day started with a cold climate again.. Another day of dealing this business my father gave me,which is what I really  hate to do.. Tiring every single bit of my body,going home without any comforting love. Following his steps was never been my dream. I grew up without a mother but we're rich. I did this inheriting thing because of my mother I really love her,not my dad ,because before she died she told me to help and take care of my father,which I fulfilled. But something's missing. Something is not right. Sometimes,I just need some comfort when I go home after work I'm tired and Lonely. When will I find someone who can lighten up my day even though I'm tired from work?My life's getting boring. Same thing everyday. I got used to it.

 

 
-Kwon Ji Yong.
 
------
Another life of misery.. Another day without my parents. I always blame myself,that day my parents got divorced. If only I was not born and alive  It would never have happened. After my parents divorced, living  my life has never been easy.I promised myself not to marry or love a man,because all they do is hurt a woman's heart after they get what they want.I can sustain my needs and wants , I work as a Stewardess in a very high class air company. But It's not enough for me to be happy. My life's boring,but a guy is not what I need right now. I've been living my life without one so I can live in the future without one. It's just that,there's something's missing in my life..
 
-Lee Chae Rin
 
---------
 JIYONG's POV:
 
"Mr. Kwon, please sign this sir.. We just need this for our new airplane coming these week. And you need to ride the new plane for some testing.." My assistant said as he handed me some papers.

 "Oh okay" I said as I immediately did my celebrity like autograph on the papers.

As soon as my assistant left, I turned my comfy chair to face the glass window behind my office table which had the very beautiful view of Seoul City in my eyes. As I stare at the bery busy crowd of Seoul, luxury cars passing by, tall buildings with glass windows. I suddenly asked myself.

"Is there even a girl who can turn my boring life into an exciting one?" I thought as I rested my head in the palm of my hand.

 
-----
CHAERIN's POV: 
 
"Chaerinnie! Guess where's our flight today?" I turned my back as I saw a red haired cute girl which turns to be my alien bestfriend.
"Hi Bommie unnie! Where are we going?"
 
"Paris! And our handsome CEO is coming!" She said with excitement and it's an irony that I'm not even showing any interest to what this cute bestfriend of mine is saying.
 
"Paris?! Wow that's great. But I have never seen our CEO in my 3 months here.." I said pretending to be interested.
 
"Seriously,Chae? Oh my God! When you see him,you'll fall for him,IMMEDIATELY." My bestfriend said while alienating with her pouty lips. I mean immediately? Who is he for Lee Chaerin to fall for him IMMEDIATELY? This is definitely a joke.
 
"Uhmm. Okay Bommie,Calm down.. I don't care if he' handsome okay? I care about my work and I don't want to get into relationship because of what happened to my parents.. " I said not paying attention to my bestfriend who was busy imagining things while I was fixing my scarf and skirt and suddenly remembered what happened to my parents.
 
"Uhm.. Sorry for that Chae,well we should get ready!" Bommie unnie said as I saw the panic in her face not knowing what to do.
 
 
 
I was walking into the staff room to get my luggage when I suddenly bumped into someone.
 
"Sorry sir.." I immediately said seeing the cocky cut block pants and a black pointed shoes as I picked up the files that he dropped on the floor. I mean who wears cocky short cutted black pants in office? Is this a fashion show or something?
 
I was in a quite shock when he suddenly said something that made my ears go wild.
 
"Can't you look where you're going?!" He arrogantly said.
 
"Hey! Your the one who's not looking!" I said as I stand and looked up to see his face. I was not going to say this but he's perfectly perfect. I mean with that blonde hair,brown eyes,crooked smile and the fashionista aura of his black suit. 
 
Oh shut up Chaerin, stop drooling and fix yourself. You should be mad right now, but instead you're mesmerized by this guy?  The voice in my head said as I fix myself.
 
"Now,your blaming me huh?! Ugh, never mind. I'm busy. I don't have time for stupid people today." He said as he put on his black shades and loosened his neck tie. 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! Who does he think he is?! Just because his facial features are perfect, and that I love his crooked smile and that he's natural brown eyes was slowly swallowing my whole body that doesn't mean he can do that to me. Well maybe he can. Oh shut up Chaerin. He's not worth your time, guys like that should never affect LEE CHAERIN right? You're LEE CHAERIN, single for 21 years."  The voice in my head argued.
 
"Ugh!" I sigh in defeat.
 
------
 
"Chaerin-ah,Balli! We're going to be late for the flight,it will be bad for us because the CEO is here to test the plane for a ride so he's alone. ALONE. WITH US. WE TWO AND HIM." My crazy bestfriend said thinking of dirty thoughts against our CEO. Well what does that CEO have to make this unnie right here drool huh? 
 
"Unnie.. Stop it and you're dirty thoughts. We're here to work. Nothing MORE nothing LESS." I said nagging like an ahjumma to a kid , I mean to an unnie who is acting like she's a lot like younger than me.
 
I was walking in the tarmac with Bommie unnie when she suddenly went in front of me and raised her hands sidewards signing me to stop.
 
"Chaerin-ah,you seem like you had a bad day,what happened?"
 
"Aigoo,Bommie unnie,some stupid guy bumped very hard on me a while ago,he did not even said sorry and blamed me! Gosh! Too bad he's handsome." I said angrily as I remember that slow mo feeling when I saw his perfectly defined jaw and face that I should not worry of because I will never see him again. I'm sure of that.
 
"Chill Chaerin-ah,Don't let him ruin your day."
 
------
AUTHOR's POV: 
 
Chaerin went to the Plane's Comfort room, before it takes off and when she suddenly heard some noise outside.. As soon as she finished her business she went out..
 
"Bommie unnie,what's happening?" Chaerin asked her bestfriend showing a worried face.
 
"Chaerin-ah! Our handsome CEO arrived in our Plane in a well-defined black suit and hair! He was so handsome! You didn't see him chaerin-ah,too bad." Bom said while pouting his puffy lips to Chaerin.
 
"Really? I'll be seeing him later when we serve foods anyway." Chaerin boringly replied as she showed no interest to the CEO Bommie was talking about.
 
"Uhmm. Chaerin,I forgot to tell you,you were the only one assigned to serve the food for the CEO... Be careful,he's very strict." Bom said creating a worried and sorry look on her face. 
 
"What?! I thought were in this together?!" Chaerin said in her surprise knowing she was only 3 months working in the company and she has a lot to learn.
 
"Chaerin-ah, our Manager said you gave an outstanding record for this past 3 months,so he picked you :) That's a good thing, Chaerin-ah!" Bom said as she raises her right hand that was in a fist signalling "Hwaiting!"
 
"Yeah,I admit it's a good thing,but as you said..  our CEO is very strict  and I don't wanna loose my job for freakin sake!" Chaerin said angrily.
 
"Don't worry Chaerin-ah, he loves pretty girls, he won't do anything to you. Besides, Your very good at work!
Goodluck chaerin-ah! " Bom said cheering Chaerin who was currently thinking of what she should do so that the CEO will be pleased by her work.
 
 
CHAERIN's POV: 
 
The scariest time has come. I will now serve the foods to our CEO which I will only see for the first time in my entire 3 months. I'm crossing my fingers to what will happen today.
 
 
"Goodmorning Sir! I'm Lee Chaerin, you're flight stewardess for today and I am here to serve the foods" I said while showing my confident smile and posture as my head held high.
 
As soon as I saw what the CEO looks like was..
 
 
 "Thank you,wait..what?! Your the one who bumped at me a while ago right?! He said as he takes off his shades showing his naturally brown eyes that was my weakness everytime.
 
I swallowed my pride and said "I'm very sorry for that sir,I didn't know that you were the CEO of the company,I'm very truly sorry sir"
 
"Okay,I'll give you a chance in one condition." He said while smiling. That crooked smile I loved when I first saw him making my world go slow-mo.
 
 "And what is that sir?" My dumb self answered immediately as that smile made my tounge and mouth to speak without even thinking
 
"Accompany me for 1 week in Paris" He said while looking straight into my eyes, using my weakness which is his eyes and smile as he shaves off his hand on his blonde hair.
 
 
 
 

A/N Chapter 1 Done! :) Chu~ How was it guys? :) Still curious of what will happen next? ;) Well read the next Chapter! :)

Don't stay silent there and COMMENT BELOW! :) <3

-iamJAAADIE