-chocolatta

'Minty Sweetness' Graphic & Story Review Shop [closed]

Graphic link

Review by Val

 

First impression [8/10]

At first glance the graphic gives a very nice romcom feeling, though my eyes immediately landed on the massive white (I believe that's what it is) around Baekhyun's head which is really bothersome.
Fonts [9/10]

I think the "I'm in love" font is somewhat inconsistent with the other two in the title. Maybe another cutish, thin font could do a better job? However the "storyline & art" texts' font is really appropriate for its purpose.
Colors [9/15]

The overall color scheme of the graphic is nice and seemingly well blended, matching the romcom theme. The color of the "I'm in love" text is also innapropriate like the font and the "little sister" text's color is too pale. Also the picture of the girl (sorry I can't recognise her) is a little too bright and doesn't match well with Baekhyun's.
Pictures [10/15]

The pictures of both characters have a kind of distorted quality. And they are placed too far under the text.
Overall making [30/40]

The cutting of the characters looks good, but as I said they would be better off without the white around them, so they could blend well with the background and have a softer feeling. The background is very well done. The "storyline & art" text should be a little higher and closer to the end of the graphic. It's not a messy or badly thought of graphic, infact it's simple and overall well done with a few minor mismatches that can be fixed.
Bonus [10/10]

I really adore the colorful frame and the blending of the birds on the left, I think they fit really well.

Total [76/100]