Khaireenhilda

'Minty Sweetness' Graphic & Story Review Shop [closed]

Graphic link

Review by Cookie

 

First impression [7/10]

Your poster was good. However, it looks empty. You should've added more textures and other fancy stuffs to make it more presentable.
Fonts [8/10]

The text was also pretty simple. You didn't add any styles onto it but its placement was alright. Anyone could read the title and its quote right away and that is good. The only reason why I couldn't give you a perfect ten was because there are no styles. You could've put some shadow, glow, , etc.
Colors [10/15]

I understand that its genre is angst but the colours are too dull. I suggest you to put more adjustments.
Pictures [8/15]

The blending wasn't done very well. I can still see some parts (of Jessica's picture) that weren't erased properly. Also, erase that grainy texture on her face as it didn't look great.
Overall making [30/40]

When someone looks at this graphic, I guess they would automatically say that it's an angst one. You did a good job at that. It was presented very well. However, like what I have mentioned, it lacks something. And those are the textures. Add more! You can put as many textures as you'd like but make sure that it is blended well and that they look neat.
Bonus [6/10]

The bokeh texture wasn't clearly seen because of the light background. Try to darken the background.

Total [69/100]

You mentioned that you are a beginner at graphic designing so I tried my best to give you tips. I hope that I wasn't too harsh with the review but please do keep it in mind. You have skills in designing and it will turn out great if you practice it always. Good luck! :)