ShadowPrincess

'Minty Sweetness' Graphic & Story Review Shop [closed]

Graphic link

Review by Cookie

 

First impression [6/10]

I honestly love the colours. But it doesn't look that appealing to me though. The pictures used were... okay, let's get on with that on the 'Pictures' section.
Fonts [5/10]

I would suggest that you must change the colour of the word 'Happily' into white, just like the 'ever after'. The red colour was hurtful to the eyes, especially that the texture behind it is coloured brown! The colours must be in contrast. For example, a light colour is to dark colour and vice versa. Please keep that in mind. The colours are very important to arts.
Colors [13/15]

Just like what I said, I love the colours. I have a thing for neutral colours and it made me smile when I saw your graphic.
Pictures [8/15]

Here we are now on the pictures. The quality is, honestly, awful. Yes, the pictures matched with each other. The girl is leaning on a wall and the guy was also leaning on a wall ON the opposite side. However, the blending wasn't done really good. I can still see the fading corners of the girl's pic and that is not acceptable. It makes your graphic look bad.
Also, the girl's head is way smaller than the guy. If you'd change the sizes, please look if they are equal or not. It can be tolerated if you did not place the photos beside each other because maybe, it is not that obvious but I think anyone can still spot it.
Oh, and another thing. I don't know if you did any adjustments to the pictures because I haven't seen the original image but I must say that the girl's face is too white. If it's the original colour, then I think you can make it darker by adjusting the brightness and contrast.
Overall making [33/40]

It is very simple and it matches the light/sad mood well. I would recommend you to put some textures on it. There are some things you must keep in mind—the blending, the colours of the fonts and the most important one, the quality.
Bonus [8/10]

I really love the colours! However, the blending played a big part on why I could not give you a perfect bonus.

Total [73/100]

You've got a pretty low score. But don't worry! There's always a room for improvement. :) I, myself is not a great designer but I love Photoshop. It has been with me for a good three to four years now. I'm interested in it and I'm very willing to learn. I'm sure if you'd show enthusiasm in designing then you'll become awesome soon!