Round 2

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Taemin’s POV:

Riiiiiiiiing. Riiiiiiing. Riiiiiiiiiing.

“Ugh, who could be calling this early?” I muttered to myself. I heard my mother answer the phone with a cheery “hello”. Okay, back to bed! I rolled over and snuggled deeper into the warm blankets.

I had almost fallen asleep again when there was a knock on my door.

“Taemin, the phone is for you!” mom said, handing me the phone. I took it and sat up, almost yawning into the speaker.

“Annyeong?” I said, attempting to hide the sleepy tone in my voice.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Taemin? This is the head of recruiting for SMentertainment.  We would like to notify you that you have made it past the first round of auditions for the new group. We have narrowed it down to thirty young men. Please come to the SMentertainment building at 6:00 am Saturday morning.”

“Neh! Neh of course! Kamsahapnida! Thank you so much for the opportunity!” I said, immediately wide awake.

“Thank you. Have a good day,” the person said and they hung up.

I jumped up out of bed, and ran down the hall.

“Umma! Umma! Guess what!!” I said, bouncing into the kitchen.

“What?” she asked.

“I MADE IT TO THE SECOND ROUND!!!”

“What?! Oh good for you Minnie! I am so proud of you!” she exclaimed and pulled me into a tight embrace. “Now, eat some breakfast and go to school.” She ruffled my hair.

“Haha neh umma~”

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I had a blast at Super Junior’s dorm! All the hyungs are really nice to me.

Heechul hyung had fun teasing me, threatening to kick me out if I spoke to much, and playfully insulting my newness to the music industry.

I was entertained by Donghae and Eunhyuk. Donghae would openly flirt with Eunhyuk, and Eunhyuk in turn would and shoot down his advances. It was quite humorous. Donghae never gave up.

They made me feel like part of their family, and I loved that about them. I hope when I get into that group that my group will be similar to these guys.

I had so much fun, I completely forgot about Kim Kibum and my stalker-like fangirls. Unfortunately, when I woke up the next morning, I realized I would have to go back to my pest-ridden home. Aish, crazy sasaeng fans.

“Ready to go home?” Ryeowook asked after we had finished out breakfast at the small café near the dorms.

“Hyung, do I have to?” I asked, pouting again.

“Haha, yes you do,” Ryeowook smiled and laughed. “I’ll give you a ride. Your fans should be gone by now, it’s been two days!”

“Fine,” I sighed and hopped in the car.

 

Ryeowook’s POV:

We got to Jonghyun’s house, and there was no sign of any fans.

“THANK GOD.” He said when I pulled in front of his house.

“What did I tell you? The coast is clear,” I smiled. “Now go in before they appear again.”

“Thank you hyung!” he sang and dashed into his house.

I chuckled as I drove away. Jonghyun was so cute. We had been friends since we were little, even though I was four years older than him. I just hope he gets this whole fan thing figured out. It took Super Junior a long time to learn how to avoid the crazies.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

it's Tuesday, UPDATE DAY! hehehe so comment what you think of it? This chapter is kind of boring and yeah it's boring so far. Mianhae!

Sooooooooooo in honor of an amazing drama, spam today is Shut Up Flower Boy Band spam! Mostly Byunghee gifs. Cuz he's amazing. Don't judge me.

If you haven't watched Shut Up Flower Boy Band yet, WATCH IT! OMG I love it some much! *Fangirling like mad* It's sooooo cute and sad and alskdfjoawefalsdj so just watch it, k? You can find it on Viki!

 

hehehehe the last one pretty much sums up my face right now. Gaaaaaaah he's so cute!

 

SARANGHAE!!!