SMENT

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Minho’s POV:

“Oppa! Good luuuuck!” Eunhye sang as I climbed out of the car.

“Haha gomawo! I’ll call you as soon as I’m done!” I said, ruffling my little sister’s hair. Well, she wasn’t REALLY my little sister, but close enough. Their parents were really close. Her parents were business people, so they often had to travel. Because of that, my family had pretty much adopted her.

“I wish I could go watch you!” she pouted. I smiled.

“Maybe I can get someone to video tape it,” I said.

“Yay!” she bounced up and down in the seat.

“He’s got to go Eunhye,” my dad said, laughing from the driver’s seat.

“Ok. Good luck oppa!”

“Thank you.” I waved at her until the car rounded the corner, and then jogged up the stairs to the building. I took a deep breath and opened the large glass door. Here goes nothing I thought as I stepped inside.

I was greeted by a cheery receptionist.

“Annyeong! Are you here for  the auditions?” she asked.

“Neh!”

“Down the hall, second door to the right. Big auditorium. Make sure to sign the papers and get a number!” she said.

“Kamsahapnida!” I said and made my way down the hall.

My heart sank when I walked into the large open room. There were about 200 people already in the auditorium, and I was there an hour early! Aish how am I going to compete with all these guys?

I signed a form and picked up a number, plastering it to my chest. I was number 216.

I sat down in a corner, away from the rest of the crowd. I liked people, but I wanted to observe today.

There were about thirty girls there with numbers. SM was looking for a BOY band, so I could rule out all of them. There were a few older men and middle age men, so I could rule them out too.

When the auditions finally started, there were about four hundred people in the auditorium. My nerves were through the roof when they called the first number.

After a few auditions, a boy who looked older than me came over to me.

“Hey!” he said shyly. “My name is Onew!” he held out his hand to me. I took it and smiled politely.

“I’m Minho! You’re here to audition too?” I asked.

“Um, yeah,” he said, pointing to his number. Number 124.

“Ah. Sorry, nerves. Haha,” I said, blushing.

He smiled. “No problem! I’m nervous too!” he laughed and sat down in the seat next to me.

We sat in silence until his number was called. He jumped up, straightened his shirt, and puffed up his cheeks. He walked up to the stage and introduced himself, bowing deeply.

His audition went extremely well, his singing and dancing was flawless! When he was done, he searched the crowd until he was me again and walked clumsily over, almost falling over tripping on his own foot.

“Great job hyung!” I said as he sat down again. “Hey, can you do me a big favor? When I go up, will you please video tape me? It’s for my sister.” I asked, holding out my small camcorder.

“Sure! That was a good idea to bring that! I wish I had thought of that!” he said, grabbing my camera.

“Gomawo! And I already taped your audition. Um, not trying to be a creeper but I thought you might have wanted it.” I said, blushing.

“Really? OMG GOMAWO!! Can I see it?” he asked excited.

“Neh! Of course!” I showed him the tape.

“Woah! Do you think you could email this to me?” he asked.

“Sure! Give me your email!” He gave me his email, and soon it was my turn to go up.

“Good luck man!” Onew said, and turned the recorder on and smiled.

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

I was beginning to wonder why I was even at these stupid auditions after watching some of the people preform. Correction, I was wondering why I was there after I walked into the auditorium.

There were MAYBE ten people there who actually had talent. Luckily, I was one of the first ones, so I got to leave early. They would call us in a few days with results, so there was no need to stay.

Shoot, now where am I supposed to go? I can’t go home, fangirls are probably still there, and I have no money with me to stay at a hotel. Thank goodness I had my phone with me.

I dialed my best friend, Ryeowook’s number. He answered after two rings.

“Annyeong? Jjong? What’s up?” he answered.

“Hey Wook hyung! Are you free right now?”

“Neh! Waeyo?” he asked.

“Um, I’m kinda stranded by the SM building with no where to go and no way to get there. Can you come pick me up?” I asked, attempting to make my pout obvious through the phone.

“Haha sure,” he said, and chuckled. I’ll pick you up in about ten minutes. You can stay in my dorm.”

“Really hyung?” I asked, thrilled at the opportunity to hang out with the world famous Super Junior.

“Of course! You’ve met the boys before. They like you.”

I had hung out with Ryeowook and his fellow members before. They were pretty awesome!

“Thanks again hyung!” I said and he hung up.

This day just took a turn for the better!

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how did you like this chapter? Haha a little longer than the last couple. :) I'm going to try to update twice a week, hopefully on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Please comment how you like the story so far!! I really hope you guys are enjoying it! Saranghae!!

This week's picture spam, Hyunseung from B2ST and Jay Park from 2PM!!! <3