Maybe I Do

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Jonghyun’s POV:

I held the door open for Kibum for about the twentieth time today. Earlier, he was complaining about the lack of food in our dorms, and I offered to go grocery shopping with him.

He nodded his appreciation as I held the door, and I noticed his cheeks tinted a gentle pink. I smiled widely.

“Hey Kibum, why are you blushing?” I asked innocently.

“W-what? I’m not blushing!” he complained, turning even more red.

“Yeah you are~ why? Awww, are you starting to like me?” I teased.

“No!” he practically shouted and walked briskly to our car, blushing the whole way. I chuckled quietly to myself and followed him.

I drove us back to the dorms, neither of us speaking a word. I finally got tired of the silence, so I the radio. Super Junior’s “Bonamana” came on, and I smiled, listening to my hyungs’ voices.

Kibum surprised me by humming along, hitting all of the notes and rhythms perfectly.

“You like this song?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s good. I’ve only heard it a few times before though. I love Super Junior!”

“Remind me to call them sometime! I can set something up so you can meet them! I’m really close with Ryeowook.”

“Um, Jjong? You realize that we are part of the same company. I’m bound to run into them sometime.”

“Oh, right.”

Silence.

“Thanks for the offer though,” he said, and smiled at me.

“Yeah, sure.”

“Hey Jjong?” he piped up again after a few minutes of quiet.

“Yes?”

“Can we stop fighting? Can we be friends? I’m tired of arguing with you. Can we just start over?” he asked and gave me a pleading look.

My heart lifted a little. I paused. “Can we still argue once in a while?” I joked, “Just every so often? I mean, isn’t giving it up completely a little drastic?”

He laughed and nodded. “Yeah, we can still fight every so often.”

“Deal.” I held out my hand and he shook it.

“Deal.”

 

Key’s POV:

When we got back to the dorm, each of us grabbed a bag of grocery bags and headed towards the door. I grabbed his empty hand and laced my fingers through his. He immediately tensed up.

“Where is she?” he whispered through a fake smile.

“No where. Can’t friends just hold hands?” I asked, and he blushed.

“Well, yeah… I guess,” he responded and he smiled. This one wasn’t fake.

He swung our arms back and forth, and held the door once again. This time I just ignored his teasing when I blushed. As soon as his hand was free again, he grabbed mine again, which made me smile.

He helped me unload the groceries, and afterwards I headed off to my room to read, and he went to his room to do whatever he does in his room.

I sat down at my desk and began to read Bram Stoker’s “Dracula”.

Apparently Jonghyun got bored, because half an hour later, he came in my room and plopped himself on my bed.

“Hello handsome,” he sang. I turned about the same shade of a ripe cherry tomato.

“Yah, what are you doing in my room?” I scolded. He rolled over to face me.

“I got bored and wanted to know if you want to watch a movie or something with me. Nice face by the way,” he said, referring to my blush.

I rolled my eyes.

“Are you sure you don’t like me?” he teased again.

“Yes. I am very sure.”

Actually, I wasn’t so sure. Maybe I did like Jjong. Maybe. Just a little.

Not that I will EVER admit that to him.

 

 

 

 


A/N: I apologize for the wait! I've been out of town and so busy and my life is crazy... And it's about to get crazier... orz

I'm also sorry that again, this is a really short chapter... but it's cute...(?) It's kind of cute.

JONGKEY ARE FRIENDS NOW!!! yaaaaay! *parties*

yes, sometimes I get excited over my own plot. DON'T JUDGE. Please?

Sooooo, I'll update soon? I hope.... I'm also thinking of possibly posting the first chapter of my other fic even though I told myself I would wait until I have more written... Decisions decisions.

So off topic, this weekend, I saw some kid who looked like a mix between Kris and Xuimin!! And I died. It was amazing.

Spam? Um... How about peeps from Speed and AJAX? I don't know who is who in either band, but they are both amazing rookie bands, so let's do it.

 

AJAX:

 
ABS!!! O.O


I think my bias is going to half to be Sungmin. Just because his name is Sungmin. I like Mins. A lot. ;)


Again, ABS.

 

Okay, SPEED:

THERE'S A SUNGMIN IN SPEED TOO!!! WHAT IS THIS?!

so next time I'm thinking I'm gonna need to spam Sungmin's...