Pizza

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Key’s POV:

I made my way back home slowly, sulking over my agreeing to audition for the new group. I opened my door to find the lights on, and I was surprised. I never leave my lights on! Someone is here!

I snuck around the corner trying to figure out who was in my house, when I remembered that I had saved Jonghyun from those girls and invited him to stay in my home. I sighed in relief.

I straightened up and walked to the dining room. I heard the sound of eating, so I figured that’s where Jonghyun was. I entered the room, but Jonghyun wasn’t there. There was an empty pizza box on the table though.

Confused, I walked to the spare bedroom, but he wasn’t there either. Where could he be? I thought.

Then I realized the TV was on. I made my way to the living room to see Jonghyun sitting on my couch, with a slice of pizza held to his mouth, on my white couch. He’s eating pizza, on my white couch!

“Yah! What are you doing?” I asked, stomping over and snatching the pizza from his hands.

“What do you mean?” he asked, frowning and looking really surprised.

“You know what I mean! I told you that you could only go into the bathroom, spare bedroom, and dining room! But where do I find you? On the couch eating pizza. You aren’t allowed in here!”

“Dude, what’s the big deal?” he shoved his shoulders up towards his chin and glared.

“This is MY house. I am allowing you to stay here. You have to follow my rules!!”

“Fine, whatever,” he said, and turned his head back to the TV. I grabbed the remote that he had balanced on his leg, and switched off the TV.

“What was that for?”

“You still aren’t listening to me! I said you can’t be in here! So get out!”

“FINE.” he puffed, rolling his eyes, and he stood up. I winced as his greasy pizza-covered fingers almost touched my couch. Aish!

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

Gosh this guy is touchy! I was so bored when he left; all I wanted was to watch a little TV!

There was a flyer on the table, just like Kibum had said. On the flyer, there were about a dozen phone numbers for local pizza parlors. I picked the one with coolest name. Pizza Master won. It was good pizza.

After Key yelled at me, I walked to room with my head down, kind of angry at his outburst. Then again, I DID go break the rules he set for me, but still, no need for him to get so pissy!

I slumped down on the bed and spread out as far as I could. I sighed.
“I’m so boooooored!” I moaned. Key appeared and leaned on the door frame.

“You know, there is a giant book shelf RIGHT THERE next to the bed,” he said sarcastically.

“No duh! I don’t like to read!” I huffed.

“Then it’s your own fault that you’re so bored,” he said and disappeared. This guy is annoying!

I rolled over and glanced at the book shelf. All of the books looked old and super boring. Most of them were written by Shakespeare… Puke! I looked at the publication dates on some of them… 1947? Doesn’t he have anything more recent?

I sighed again and flopped back onto the bed. It was 10:30, so I guess I could try to get some sleep. I shut my eyes and rolled onto my side, attempting to get comfortable.

I ended up tossing and turning all night on the rock-hard mattress. I’ll never get to sleep! Then tomorrow I will have dark circles under my eyes and I will *yawn* look like *yawn* crap and… *snore.*

 

 

 

-----------------

A/N: so I'm going to try to update at least once a week. Sorry it's really slow so far! I'm just trying to set up some things right now so I don't really entirely know what I want to do with this. XD working on it!

Ahh this chapter is so short.. >.< I've been trying really hard to make them longer..

So I found this really hilarious gif the other day, but now I can't find it again! *pouts* If I find it I'll post it on a chapter!

So at the end of each chapter I wanna pic spam someone... So I'll give you the name of a band every week and you pick who I spam from that band, and I'll spam them on the next chapter update!

This week's band: SHINee~ Since this IS a story about them~ :)

Thank you for reading and subscribing! Saranghae!

 

Since they eat in this chapter, I will spam kpopers eating. XD

 

lots of chicken... XD