Who the Heck Are You?

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Jonghyun’s POV:

“Oppa!” I heard the girls scream as they chased me. I wound my way in and out of alleyways in hopes to lose them. Fangirls are such a nuisance!

There cries quieted as I eventually left them in my dust. I breathed heavily and leaned against a corner of an old building. Running is exhausting! I should have hailed a taxi!

After a short rest, I had regained my breath and walked slowly away towards my apartment. I turned the corner on to the road my apartment is on. “Oh no!” I mouthed. There were at least two dozen screaming teenage girls standing in front of my gate. I walked away quickly, hoping none of them had noticed me.

Of course, one of them had.

“Oppa!” she screamed, and all of the girls snapped their heads to look at me.

“Crap,” I said aloud and bolted in the other direction.

“Follow him!” I heard one say and the chase began. Again.

I ran down a few more alleyways. Luckily, my neighborhood was full of them. Unluckily, these girls knew where I lived.

Not paying attention to where I was going, I accidentally ran into an alley with a dead end. I’m screwed.

 

No One’s POV:

“Oppa! Oppa over here! Look over here oppa!” screamed the fangirls.

Click click click went the camera shutters, flashes blinding him.

How did they find me? he thought. I tried so hard to lose them!!

He looked for an escape, but there was none. The girls were surrounding him, making him feel suddenly claustrophobic. More girls were running to join the circle. Now there had to be about forty. Their screaming hurt his ears, and he wanted to curl up into a little ball and hide, but he couldn’t. He had to protect his image.

So instead of trying to run, he smiled for the cameras, and signed a few posters and notebooks. He even answered a few of their questions, hoping that they would leave him alone if he did. He was wrong. They just wouldn’t leave! What was wrong with these people? All he wanted was some peace and quiet and some food!

“Yah! Jonghyun! I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” an unfamiliar voice called.

He looked up and saw a boy pushing through the crowd. How did this guy know him? Jonghyun had never seen him before in his life! Then again, he was a pretty popular solo artist, hence the whole fangirl problem, so the guy probably just recognized him from posters and such.

Jonghyun flinched in shock when the boy had the nerve to grab his hand. His hand was warm and slightly smaller than Jonghyun's. The boy began pulling Jonghyun away from the crowd of fangirls.

“Sorry girls, your time to pester him is over. Shoo!” the stranger said, and continued pulling Jonghyun away. The girls looked like they were about to follow, but imediately froze and backed off when the boy glared at them with ice cold eyes.

They reached a red sports car, parked on the side of the narrow road.

“Get in,” said the boy.

 

The Stranger’s POV:

I laughed at Jonghyun’s reaction when I told him to get in my car.

“Wha-what? Are you trying to kidnap me? Who are you anyways and how do you know me?” he asked with wide eyes, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

“I’m trying to help you. I’ll answer your other questions when you get in the car.”

He just stood there, staring at me with his mouth open as if I was speaking some language that he couldn’t understand.

“Yah! Idiot! Just get in the car! My glare won’t ward off the girls for that much longer! Unless you want to be stuck with them!” I said. Still no reaction. “Fine. Suit yourself.” And I got into my car, starting the engine.

“No wait!” Jonghyun said, quickly getting into the passenger side. “Anything to get away from them!” He pointed to the advancing group of girls, and my eyes widened. They looked like an angry mob, charging my sports car. My car screeched as I slammed my foot on the accelerator, forcing us both back against our seats and shooting away from the mob.

I pulled onto the highway and started making my way home.

“Um, where are we going?” Jonghyun asked. “Are you kidnapping me?”

“Aish, no I’m not kidnapping you! We’re going home!”

“Home? But my home is that way!” I said, pointing back to the way we had come from.

“Do you really want to go there and get mobbed by those crazy fans again?” He shook his head. “Didn’t think so. No, I’m taking you to my place. I have a spare bedroom. You can crash there for the night.”

“I can’t stay at some random guy’s house!” he protested. “Do you know who I am?”

“Compared to me, you are nothing.” I said smugly. He laughed darkly.

“Oh really? Then who are you?” he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

I removed my dark sunglasses that I had on, even though it was the middle of the evening. I then unwound my scarf that was covering my neck and lower portion of my face.

Jonghyun’s eyes got huge.

“You-you’re… KEY!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

(A/N): Soooooo.... How do you like it so far? :)

Mystery man didn't stay a mystery for that long.. LOL

Comment what you think! I will try to update sooooooon!

First few chapters will probably only be these two and a few other random characters that don't really matter. The rest of SHINee will come later!

I shall try to make this story more detail than my last, since my last story wasn't very good..... :/ This story will probably be longer, hopefully longer chapters, and a better plot with multiple things happening at once, unlike my last story...

If you ever have any tips for me, again, please comment!

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!

PS: My goal for this story is 70 subscribers, 20 more than my last story has... :) hopefully I can achieve that goal? Thank you for subscribing!

Upvote goal: ....7. :)