Fast Forward

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Key’s POV:

It hasn’t even been a month since we became a group and already the fangirls are almost too much. We haven’t even released a teaser or an official release date for anything! We just barely learned the choreography for our first music video!

After my fans discovered that I was to be part of a group and postpone my solo career, they went CRAZY.

Some sent hate letters to my manager, demanding that he pull me out of this group where someone else would share my spotlight, and push me back into being a soloist. Some even went and FOUND my manager, and threatened him in person.

Some had the opposite reaction however, taping posters of my face or my name with a supportive saying underneath. Those fans I didn’t mind so much.

Jonghyun was having the same issues with his fans. He wasn’t receiving as much hate though, because of his newness to the music industry. The majority of his fans were supportive. There are always the crazy ones though, and his manager did end up with a black eye because of an angry fanboy.

They found out where we lived too.

A few days ago, we all awoke to a high pitched scream coming from Taemin and Minho’s room. By the time I had the door open to see what was going on, I caught a glimpse of a girl rushing out of our dorm.

I rushed into their room, followed by Onew and Jonghyun. Minho had crawled off of his top bunk and onto Taemin’s lower bunk, and was hugging the scared-looking boy.

“What happened?” Onew asked, eyes wide.

“I-I woke up and and, there was a strange girl breathing in my face! She was like two inches from me and said “Good morning sweety!” I was startled so I screeched, and Minho chased her away. Thank you hyung,” he said, burying his face in Minho’s shirt. Minho patted his head.

“We need to change the locks. Or always keep the chain on,” Minho suggested.

“Already? Aish I was hoping to put that off for a while. These fans are faster than I thought.” Jonghyun crossed his arms and sighed.

“This has happened to you before?” Onew asked.

“Unfortunantly,” Jonghyun and I replied in unison, which received a small laugh from Taemin.

“We’ll talk to our manager or someone later today. Right now, let’s eat!” Minho said, pulling Taemin up and pushing him out of the room.

After that, we changed the locks, and we now use the chain, just in case.

Jjong and I are still not the best of friends. He still annoys the crap out of me, (I’m pretty sure he does it on purpose) and I still get on his nerves (definantely on purpose). We act civil in front of the rest of the group and other people, but when we are left alone…

We fought over silly things, like if shirts should be washed inside out or the right way out. Our arguments often made no sense, but it seemed that as long as we got to yell at the other, we didn’t care.

During one of our heated arguments, (where the TV remote should go, on the arm of the couch vs on the coffee table) Onew walked in.

We hadn’t noticed that he was even there until he said, “I prefer it on the TV stand. That way it’s out of the way until you want to watch TV. Then you move it to wherever you want.”

We froze and looked at him.

“Well, I guess that could work,” Jonghyun said and looked at me.

“Yeah, I guess,” I said, still staring at Onew.

“Great, then can you two stop fighting now?” Onew asked, glancing back and forth between us, nervously.

“Um, yeah.”

“Good. I don’t like it when people fight. Try to get along? We are a band now, we need to get along for this to work.”

“Neh,” we responded, hanging our heads.

Onew made us shake hands and promise not to fight over silly things anymore.  So, we had a momentary truce.

It didn’t last long though. We started fighting again, we were just more careful about who could hear us. If we thought that someone might come into the dorm, or if someone was already there, our arguments became whispering matches.

Onew still shot us stern glances whenever he saw us together, reminding us to play nice.

Over dinner one night, Jjong made a snarky comment to me and Onew hit him lightly in the back of the head with the wooden spoon he was about to put in the container of mash potatoes from KFC.

 

 

 

 

----------------------

Sorry for this fail of a chapter.. yeah this chapter doesn't really have a point, it's just to show (again) the craziness of fangirls (and boys) and that Jjong and Key are still arguing... T.T yeah

Oh, if any of you don't know, KFC stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken. :) (Just in case anyone didn't know) KFC has like THE BEST FOOD but it's sooooo bad for you.... >.< oh well

I promise this next chapter will be better! well, I HOPE it will be better... Idk when I will next be able to update but PLEASE BARE WITH ME! <3

I used a lot of caps in this..... LOL

So lately I've been obsessed with BTOB, B1A4, and INFINITE. Today, I will spam... B1A4!! My bias is Sandeul because he has an amazing voice and he looks like Sungmin!

 

 

How can you not love these boys? I mean honestly!