Get Out

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Key’s POV:

 

I woke up at 5:30, about half an hour than I usually do. Oh well, that gives me more time to pick out my outfit for today. You can never have too much time to use to get ready for the day with style.

I washed up in the bathroom pretty quickly. I looked in the mirror to fix my short blond hair when, OH MY GOSH, I have a scrape on my cheek! Where in the world did that come from? I carefully applied conceler to cover it up. Much better.

I changed into a baggy blue tie dye t-shirt and black skinny jeans. A pair of white Jordans and a spiked necklace completed the onsomble.

The clock on in the walk-in closet I happened to be in read 6:15. I had a full 45 minutes to relax until I had to leave for my audition for that new band thing SMent wants to put together. NOT looking forward to that.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a sudden loud grumble coming from the other room. I had forgotten once again that I had practically kidnapped Jonghyun. How do I keep on forgetting? Aish.

I walked into the spare bedroom, and found a sleeping Jonghyun curled up in the middle of the queen sized bed. He looked so much like a puppy! He whimpered in his sleep and his leg twitched. Maybe he really is a dog… Hahaha~

Hm, well, I have to leave soon, and I don’t really want to leave him alone in my house today, so I’ll have to wake him up.

“Jonghyun,” I said, gently shaking his shoulder. He grumbled and I shook him a little harder. This time, his arm shot out and his hand secured itself around my wrist. Before I had time to react, he had pulled me on top of him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“YAH!” I screamed, struggling to get away. I spazzed enough to get away, but I also managed to fall off of the bed. His eyes opened just as I grabbed on the edge to pull myself up.

“Wh-what’s going on?” he asked, with a deep sleepy voice. He rubbed his eyes.

“YAH! Get out! Get out of my house NOW!” I shouted, throwing the pillow that wasn’t under him.

“Hey! Hey, what’s that for?!” he asked as I hit him once, twice, three times with the pillow.

“Out of my house! I want you to leave!”

“Fine, fine, I’m leaving! AISH! Just let me change!” He snatched his clothes off of the book shelf and headed towards the bathroom.

I felt my cheeks. They were hot. Why?

All I knew was, I’m beginning to hate this guy. Disobeying my rules when I was nice enough to let him stay here, and then pulls me into bed with him? Granted he wasn’t fully awake, BUT STILL. I want him OUT.

Jonghyun’s POV:

What’s this guy’s problem? Sleeping one minute, getting beaten up by a pillow the next! AISH.

I changed quickly in the bathroom, and left, glaring at Kibum as I walked out. I rode the elvevator all the way to ground level when I remembered that I had no car and no money. No way to get home. I cursed.

I was about to turn back into the building to ask Kibum for a ride, when a red sports car came shooting out of the parking garage. He honked as he drove away and waved to me mockingly. Whatever, I didn’t really want a ride from him anyway.  I huffed.

I guess I’ll be walking to the SMent auditions. Luckily, they are only about 3 miles away, and since Kibum had woken me up and kicked me out, I had plenty of time to walk there and still be on time.

 

 

 

-------

A/N: So I've been writing this story a lot lately, and I have like the next 7 chapters planned out so far.. not gonna update them right away though, sorry! Man y'all are going to hate meeeeee.. >.< hehehe

 

B2ST vs 2PM        COMMENT!!! :)

 

This week's spam since no one voted last week...... Minhyuk from BTOB just because I LOVE HIM!!! <3

 

He's just sooooooo cute! I can't even- GAHHH SO KYEOPTA!!!! <3 *Spazzes into INFINITEy :) asldfjoawejflaskdgjoaerwfjlasdkg