The Start of Our New Lives

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Taemin’s POV:

Knock knock knock.

“Hello?” a small woman peeked her head into the room. “Are you guys ready to see your living quarters?” she asked.

“NEH!” we all chorused, and she smiled warmly at us.

“In that case, please follow me.” She led us back through the lobby and down the steps in front of the building. In front of the building was a black limo, which she directed us to get into.

“Woah! A limo? COOL!” I shouted, trying to contain my excitement.

“Haha, you can start getting used to treatment like this! Now that you all are going to be famous,” she chuckled.

“Yay!” I sang.  Minho laughed and slung his arm over my shoulder.

“Are you sure you guys haven’t met before today? You act like brothers!” Key said, glancing at Minho and I.

“He’s just so cute! It’s not hard to be comfortable around him,” Minho said, squeezing my shoulders, and I giggled.

Onew laughed and got into the limo first. The rest of us quickly followed in, and I snagged a spot in between Minho and Jonghyun, not wanting to sit on an edge.

We drove for a while, winding through the busy roads. The limo pulled in front of a tall, large building with huge glass windows, reaching as high up as you could see.

“THIS is where we will be living?” Onew said, mouth dropping open as he stared up at the gigantic building.

“Neh,” the woman said smiling. She walked us out of the limo, through the doors, and to the elevators.

“You are going to live on the fifth floor, dorm 501. Here are your keys. I would walk you up there, but I have to go back to SM. I trust you guys will be okay on your own?” she asked, handing us each a key.

“Neh! Gomawo!” Onew said.

“Gomawo~” the rest of us responded.

“Ok then. I’ll see you all later! Good luck and have fun!” She spun around and walked out of the building and back into the limo.

“Let’s go!” I said, grabbing Key’s and Jonghyun’s hands and dragging them towards the elevator. Onew and Minho followed us, and I jabbed the fifth floor button, making it glow red.

The elevator came to a smooth stop on the fifth floor, and we all stepped out. The door to our dorms was on the opposite wall of the elevator. The door was a pretty but subtle navy blue, the door knob shining golden against it. The hallway was well lit, reminding me of an office building.

“Who wants to use their key first?” Onew asked.

“How about Key hyung, since he goes by that nickname!” I suggested, looking up at Kibum. He smiled at me.

“Are you guys okay with that?” he asked.

“Key should use his key first,” agreed Minho. Jonghyun nodded, but looked annoyed, and turned his head away from Key.

“Alright then, here goes nothing,” he said as he fit the small, gold colored key into the door knob. The door opened with a small click and swung noiselessly open. We all gasped when we saw inside.

The first thing we saw when we walked in was the wall of windows. The wall opposite the door was almost floor to ceiling windows, save for a small portion on either end by the conjoining walls. A sliding door opened up onto a huge balcony, with two lawn chairs and a small glass table.

The walls were painted black and white, with navy blue accents, the same color as the front door.

The wide, open room complete with couches, TV, and coffee tables, branched off into six doorways. Three on each side. Five of the doorways had doors, and one was just a frame.

The one with no door was a kitchen. Microwave, stove, refrigerator and cupboards full of food. The countertops were black, as was the cupboards. The walls were all white and the sink was silver. Navy blue dishes were stalked in one of the cupboards.

We moved on to the next door, which was a bedroom. There was a queen sized bed, two nightstands, a dresser, walk in closet, and bookshelf. The room was once again black and white, but the accents were a deep red, almost maroon.

The next room was the same, except the accents were a deep purple.

The next set of three doors was a bathroom and two more bedrooms. In one of the bedrooms was bunk beds, since there were five of us and only four rooms.

The accents in that room were a forest green, and the accents in the other bedroom were a musty orange.

“So, now we have to decide who gets what room and who shares a room,” Jonghyun said.

“I can share the room with Taeminnie if he’s okay with that,” Minho suggested. “I’m used to sharing a room.”

“Yeah! I can share with Minho!” I exclaimed, excited at the prospect of a room buddy. I don’t really like to be alone.

“Great! Then the three of us need to decide who goes where,” Key said. “I prefer the purple room, if neither of you two mind.”

“I like the maroon one best,” Onew said.

“That’s perfect! I like the orange one best!” Jonghyun said.

“Then it’s settled. Minho and Taemin will share the green room, Onew will take the maroon room, Key will get the purple room, and I’ll stay in the orange room.” We all nodded.

“Great, now let’s go get something to eat!” Onew said, running to the fridge. “YAY! Fried chicken!”

 

 

 

----------------

Sorry this update was a bit late, I got really sick this week and really didn't feel like writing. =.=

So, I have a habit of randomly writing chapters to use in the future, and I wrote two word-vomits that will be used far in the future. Y'all are going to hate me. >.<

I actually wouldn't blame you for hating me right now for my fail of a story....... blaaaaaah

Saranghae~

PLEASE COMMENT AND SHTUFF!! I wanna know what you think~

and thank you for subscribing and liking and reading and stuff~

Soooooooo I've been spazzing over a lot of people lately, but Wookie was requested to be this update's spam. for @welovekpop06 !! I wish I knew how to tag peeps and stuff...

 

I really hope all of these show up, because they are ADORBS!!