SF Day 2 : Good Game ? [Warning: really long !]

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

People see the scattered petals of love
floating, falling, flying
Beautiful

tumblr_mhqp7nYuZy1ry2gj4o1_400_large.gif
Do you marvel at their Beauty or ..?

 

- - - - - - - - Welcome to Sports Festival Day 2 !!

- - Very early in the morning

3 girls are creeping in the halls..

Girl 1 " Daisy why are we at school so earlehh.. "
Girl 2 " Yeah.. it's not even 7am yet.. no one's here D: "
Daisy " Silence ladies! I need to get something from the Janitors office.. "
Girl 1 " Eww..the Janitors office..that place sounds gross "
Girl 2 " Yeah, like.. if you needed a broom or something you could have borrowed the one from the class "
Daisy " *sigh* Keys! I need to get keys! Now shut up and just keep watch! "

[ Daisy's POV: I will get my revenge today! And to do that I need all the weapons I can get! ]


- - - - - - - - Archery

No one from the group was put in Archery so it's free time~

Danielle and Beautee are off in a corner talking quietly again.

Danielle " Did you see Daisy in the Opening Ceremony today? She was giving off a really ominous aura.. "
Beautee " You don't think.. she's going to do something really bad right? Nothing that will send us to the Hospital right? "
Danielle " Don't worry Beautee! We'll keep our eyes out for Daisy, she can't do anything if we're together- "
Beautee " Yeah, but..she's definitely going to try to get us today! Eotteokaee :( "
Danielle " That's why we should stick together! "
Beautee " I know I said we should keep it a secret.. but I don't know.. Shouldn't we tell the guys just in case? "
Danielle " Don't worry! We can take care of ourselves! I didn't become the Vice-President for nothing! "


2a95hc5.png
- - - - - - - - Boys Soccer

[Serrah's POV]

This is the first time I'm seeing the boys (Ken, Ravi, Leo) play soccer together..
Ken is the Goalie and Ravi and Leo are Forwards.
I've seen Leo at practice, sorta. That time Ken dragged me over.. but right now I can't take my eyes off of him
He looks so focused, like he can only think about scoring a goal. It's ..kind of amazing.


Ken cheers as Leo scores another goal for Oak Class " WOOHOO!! "
And there's Danielle yelling at Ravi and the other players " Okay guys, just pass to Leo! PASS.TO.LEO! "

  * Beautee passes Serrah a cookie. The group is having snacks to energize for the following games.
     N somehow wedges himself between Beautee and Hongbin,
     Hongbin gets up to make space, thinking nothing of it and sits beside Serrah. *

Danielle " Yes! Ravi! Pass that ball to Leo! Go Leo!!  Guys, Guys! Stop eating, Leo has the ball! "
N and Hongbin join Danielle at the rafters, cheering on Leo " GO LEO!! WOOO!! GO LEO!! "

Leo has the ball again, the boys in the other team just can't seem to overtake him as he makes a bee-line towards the opposing team's net. I hate to admit.. but he's really good at soccer, I just can't tear my eyes away. 3 Seconds left of this last half, will he score another goal?

 * Leo passes the last Defender of the opposing team and kicks the ball towards the left corner of the net ! The Goalie jumps trying to catch the ball- *

Danielle " SCOOORE!! "    
Leo scored!!!
Hongbin and N high-five as they celebrate another win for Oak class " WOOHOO!! YEAAH! "

There it is again. That small smile he does when he wins.. I wonder if other people notice... He actually smiles more than you'd think. It's kinda.... cute ^^ - AH! What are you thinking Serrah?! Snap out of it! Andwae!

- - 20 minutes later 

The soccer teams are awarded their medals. Afterwards, everyone gathers~ naturally

Ken " So guys~ like my gold medal?! "  Ken shows off his gold medal
Ravi " You didn't do anything GOALIE "
Ken " And what did you do? PASS? "
Ravi " at least I touched the ball! "  Ken and Ravi horse around
Leo walks in silently, the faint smile he had scoring the last goal gone, but he still looks triumphant.

He's probably thinking 'I did all the work, but we won, so I'm happy' or something.

 * As if hearing Serrah's thoughts, Leo turns his head and they make eye contact *
Danielle " Group Hug!! "  *They look away *

Oh no, not again..        Beautee catches Serrah by the arm

Beautee " Maybe later okay?! We've got to prepare for girls volleyball :) " Beautee links arms with Serrah 
Ken " I'll help!! :D "
N catches Ken by the collar " Oh no you don't. "
Ken wimpers and runs to Leo for comfort. Leo stands there as Ken fake cries on his shoulder.

Ken and Leo are acting close again, aahh.. I still remember Ken at my house yesterday, now that I think about it.. both of them have been-

Serrah's thoughts are cut off as Beautee starts to drag Serrah towards the outdoor Volleyball court. 

I don't want to do this.. I can't play Volleyball.. stupid Talent list.. it's all because it says I used to do Track in my last school..probably. I didn't practice enough.. Beautee and Danielle should be more worried! What if I cause an accident..or break something D: ... ahh.. aandwaeeeee


- - - - - - - - Girls Volleyball

Ken and N are acting as Announcers/MC's for the volleyball game

- - 15 seconds left on the clock

Ken " Here we go ladies and gentleman! It's a tie game! 24 -24 ! Oak class serving. It's do or die! "
N " It's a shame that Beautee is the server, let's see if she can have a one hit kill with her last serve! "
Ken " And Beautee serves! "
N " Ooh! The serve is being returned! Oh no the ball heads to the edge of the court! "
Ken " Beautee slides across the floor- "
N " And she saves! "

Beautee's save lifts the ball high into the air " JUMP! Hit it now! SPIKE!! " Beautee is telling this to Serrah!

Ken " Beautee is yelling at Serrah to spike! "
N " Can Serrah spike it ?! and win the game?! "  The tension of the game rises!

Beautee " Shut Up KEN AND N! Hit it Serrah!! NOOW! "

Ken  " Serrah jumps! "  everyone takes in a breathe, as Serrah jumps with all her might! She spikes the ball!! The ball hits Daisy square in the face, with no time to react! The ball bounces and the point goes to Oak Class!

N " AAAAnd it's a point! OAK CLASS WINS!!! "
Ken "oooh, that has got to hurt! "
N " But what a turn of events guys! Serrah gets her first point, winning the game! "
Ken " Yeah! Who would have thought ! "
N " It seems Beautee is still on the floor! Is she- "  Danielle takes the microphone from N
Danielle " Oak Class wins Gold and Rocket Class wins Silver! Time for the awarding ceremony! "

- - after the ceremony

Danielle " Beautee, is your knee okay? "
Hyuk " Noona! I heard you won your game! Congrats! "
Ken " Woah! your knee is turning purple! Can you still play in the Kibasen?! "
Beautee waves the concern away " Don't worry about it! I'm used to knee injuries! This is nothing! "
Hongbin " Are you sure? We can always get someone as a sub.. "
N " Yes, I think it's better that you rest! What if your knee get's  worse?! "
Beautee " Don't worry !! I said I'll be fine! Getting someone that you guys never practiced with.. it's a guaranteed loss "

Serrah arrives with an ice pack " here Beautee, for your knee "
Beautee is surprised but gladly takes the ice pack " Oh! Thank you! "
Danielle " There's our Spiker! That was the best spike I've ever seen! "
Ken " Did you see Daisy's face get hit by the ball!? "
N " She is seriously unlucky.. first the rotten egg from yesterday, now the volleyball.. "
Hongbin " hmm.. "
Ravi " They still got the Silver so it's not so bad, you guys need to go get ready for the Kibasen. "
Hongbin " Alright, it's time to head out. Wish us luck ! :D "

Beautee and Danielle look at each other with worried expressions as Beautee leaves for the Kibasen.. 
                             


- - - - - - - -  Kibasen

The final 2 teams get into the Kibasen Position [click here for pic]

N " Beautee are you sure you're okay, you look a bit tired.. "
Ken " Yeah, the last 5 games were really intense.. I wish we had more time to rest "
Beautee " I am a bit tired, but I trust you guys! We can win this! Right Hongbin?! You guys have been keeping me safe since the beginning ^^! "
Hongbin " Yeah! We need to keep our game up, it's the last game! We can do this! "
N " Alright! We can do this! "
Ken " WOOW!! YEAH!! GAME UP!!! "

Beautee feels a pang of pain on her knee, but she ignores it. 1 more game! 1 more win! No pain no gain!

Instructor " Ok everyone, you know the rules! 1 rider, and 3 as the base horse! The point of the game is to remove the other teams headband! When the headband of the rider is removed that group is out of the game! The first team to lose all their headbands/riders loses!  Let me introduce the 2 classes fighting for Gold! OOOOAK CLAAAASS!!!! "

The crowd goes wild as the Oak Class enters the court!!

Instructor " And our other strong contender for Gold!! RRRRRRR-OCKET CLAAASSSS !! "

Ravi " oooh, Rocket Class made it to the finals?! They're doing pretty well aren't they? "
Danielle " They are.. "  [Danielle's POV: Eotteokae.. Daisy's a rider in the game.. what if something happens to Beautee. Hongbin, N and Ken will keep her safe.. I know. But who knows what will happen during the game >.<]
Hyuk is there to cheer on his sister Beautee " Noona! Good luck!!~ "
Even Serrah is waving a small cheering pompom to cheer on Oak class *wshwsh~*

" PWEEEEEEEEEEE!! " The instructors whistle goes off signaling the start of the game!!

All the rider/horse groups start tangling with one another. Some trying to avoid the other team and some charging into battle! In a matter of minutes the first headband is taken from Rocket class!!

Daisy and her horse team easily take a headband from Oak Class and start making their way to Beautee and the guys! Beautee is too busy trying to get someone else's Headband and doesn't see them coming.

Daisy whispers to her horse-mates " You know the plan "

Daisy and her team sneak up behind Beautee, Hongbin, Ken and N while they are distracted!

Daisy goes in and grabs Beautee's headband from the side pulling Beautee along! Just as Ken and N were about to steady her, one of Daisy's 'horses' get in the way!! 

Beautee loses her balance and Daisy takes her headband!! Beautee and the guys are out AND Beautee's down!! She fell hard on the ground after Daisy's sneak attack!

MC " Oooh! Another horse and rider team OOUUUT!! This game is UN-PREE-DICTABLE!! The cavalry battle is not a game without a few bruises!! "

Hongbin tried to catch her but failed! and Ken and N just untangled themselves away from the Daisy's 'horse'
" Beautee!! "
Beautee " ..ow "
Ken " Beautee are you ok??! "
Danielle, Serrah, Ravi and Hyuk run towards the court, as they saw Beautee fall " Beautee! Kwenchana?!! Noona! "
Beautee slowly tries to get up " Kwenchana, I'm alright-ow- " Beautee's leg gives way and she begins to fall!

Hongbin quickly catches her and starts carrying her princess style!! Ken and N are quickly at the sides! 
N " Hongbin let's take her to the first aid tent, I think she might have sprained something.. "
Ken " Yes! Pali Pali! Quickly ! "
Hongbin stays silent, quickly making his way towards the first aid tent!

The people stare as the group passes by; girls biting their handkerchiefs out of jealousy!

Danielle, Serrah, Hyuk, Leo and Ravi are quickly behind them. It's like a royal procession as the group garners the attention of onlookers!

onlookers " Omo! Hongbin is carrying Beautee! Omo! Its like a visual explosion! The Vixx Kingkas are passing! omo! omo! "

Meanwhile.. instead of protesting, Beautee is just as silent as Hongbin.
[Beautee's POV: EOTTEO--o-ottokae..?!?! Hongbin's carrying me .. how did this ????? o/////o Danielle EOTTEOKAEEE??! ]
Beautee almost forgets the pain throbbing in her leg.

- - a few minutes later inside a First Aid Tent

Danielle " Beautee! Are you sure you're okay?! "

Everyone's gathered in the tent surrounding Beautee. The nurse gives Beautee some inflammation and pain relief medicine and more ice.

Beautee " I'll be fine, I'm sure it's only going to be a bruise! I can barely feel a thing :) ! "
N " Still.. the nurse suggested you get your leg checked at a hospital later.. just in case "
Ken " I'm so sorry for not catching you!.. if only that guy didn't get in the way..."
Beautee " It's fine! Kibasen is an unpredictable game. You should stop apologizing already! "
Hyuk has been worried as well " Noona.. are you sure you'll be ok? really? :< "
Beautee " Hyukie, I'll be fine, anyways, there's no work today so I'll have plenty of time to rest when we get home! I've still got the 3-legged race to do after the Relay! "
Hongbin finally speaks up " You should rest now. "
Beautee " Eh but- "
Hongbin is stern " No excuses, you're injured, Danielle or Serrah will switch with you for the 3-legged race. "
      *  silence *
N and Danielle jump in  " Yeah! You should rest some more! We'll take care of things as you rest up! "
Serrah also speaks up, she's been silently worried too " You should go rest in the infirmary, instead of this outdoor tent. Hongbin will take you. "
Serrah takes a quick glance at Hongbin, Hongbin nods his head agreeing to the suggestion.
Beautee " I told you guys I'm going to be fine, I don't want to miss watching the Relay! *yawwwn* ah-what ..I feel sleepy suddenly.. was their relaxant in that medicine.. *yawn* "
Danielle " Just rest a little ok? "
Hyuk " I can stay with you if you want noona "
Beautee " . . . fine, I'll rest. but you have other events to do Hyuk, I'm fine by myself *yawn* go.. to.. your event or else, ok-" Beautee nods off into dreamland.

                      


- - - - - - - - Relay Race & 3-legged Race

Everyone is heading over to the track for the races.


N " I hope Beautee doesn't get mad when she wakes up and finds out she fell asleep.. "
Ken " Our class lost the game too.. :( "
Danielle " It's ok, the smiling prince will take care of it :) at least she's safe now "
N " hm? "
Danielle " nothing nothing!-"
Ravi " Let's get to the track quickly and get good seats! "
Danielle " let's go pali~! Leo and Serrah are probably already there getting ready for the relay with the other guys from our class-"
Ken " Just a sec, Danielle we have to go practice for the 3-legged race.. "
Danielle " WHAT?!  WHY? can't Serrah do it?! She's the runner here! "
N " Nope, she's got the relay race to do, she has no time to practice 3-legged with Ken-"
Danielle " I don't want to! Sirreo! "
Ken " Yah! It's not like I wanted this to happen either! "
Danielle " YAH! What's that supposed to mean?! "
Ravi calmly convinces Danielle to practice with Ken " Calm down and practice, the Relay Race event will probably be less than 30 minutes, didn't you tell Beautee you'll take care of things Danielle ? "
Danielle " Fine.. pass me that rope! "

Danielle and Ken head to the place the other 3-legged Race participants are also practicing.

N " Think they'll be okay? "
Ravi " uh.. let's have some hope ^^ "
N " hahaha, let's go find seats, go Oak Class! "
Ravi " Ah! we should hurry! or we'll miss the first race! "

- - Leo & Serrah

Classmate 1 " Ah I'm nervous.. I might just drop the baton, that last race was so close! "
Classmate 2 " Don't worry, we've got Leo and Serrah.. who would have thought Serrah used to do track! We can do this :D "
Classmate 3 " Did you see Jo Kwon and Baro neck on neck for first though? that was crazy! "
Classmate 4 " It looks like everyone's got an athlete as the Anchor for the relay race! "
Classmate 5 " But we only got to practice and run together a few times-"
Classmate 6 " But they're not all runners, since the teams are based on classes we've got arts and domestics students in the race too! And don't forget.. we've got Serrah! "
Classmate 1 " They'll never see it coming! Let's go get ready and give them something to talk about! :D "
Serrah, Leo and the others start stretching and waiting for their turn to race.

- - Ken & Danielle

Ken and Danielle are struggling ..

Danielle " Kyaa! "  Danielle and Ken trip for the 4th time! " Yah, why are your legs so long you giant! "
Ken " I was born this way! "
Danielle " What? How can you be born like that! "
Ken " Ok fine! ARASO! smaller steps! "
Danielle " This is so difficult.. why must they have boy/girl pairings for this event??! "
Ken " I don't know.. ask the eccentric Principal?! "
Danielle " okay, deep breath.. 1 is my left and your right and 2 is my right and your left, let's do this! "
Ken " fighting! " Ken and Danielle get back to practicing

- - back to the Relay Race

The crowd is buzzing with excitement

Ravi " N.. i think we missed the first race.. and the crowd sure is noisy. "
N " Yeah, I think we did, I wonder what the buzz is about.. "

students talking " Baro lost to Captain Kwon by seconds! That was so close! He probably wasn't running at his fastest either! Who do you think will win? Everyone knows the favourites for Gold! Let's wait for the finals! Every 'favourite' is probably going to preserve their energy and then go all out for the finals! Probably.. it's what the do every year! The relay race is 1 of the few mixed grades events, Ooh I can't wait to watch! "

Announcer " Will the next 8 classes please get ready! We are starting the second Relay Race for the finals! "

N " I wonder what the strategy is for our class.. "
Ravi " Oh! There they are! Serrah's running 2nd and looks like Leo is running last, so he's the Anchor. "
N " Looks like a lot of the classes have at least 1 athlete running- "

Announcer " Here are the rules! There will be 8 runners from each class, each runner will run 250 meters. The next runner cannot run unless he/she successfully gets the baton. If the baton is dropped you will have a 1 second penalty added to your time. Runners on your mark! "

Ravi " We've got this race! The other classes are no competition! "

Announcer " On your marks! Get Set! PWEEE!!! " the whistle goes off and the race begins!!

- - 15 minutes later

Danielle " Ok, I think we've got this "
Ken " Let's head to the rest tents and get some water "
Danielle " I wonder how Serrah did for the qualifiers race "
Ken " Yeah! Me too! But I'm sure we qualified! We've got Leo after all! "

- - at the rest tent

Classmate 4 " Yes! We qualified for the finals! "
Classmate 2 " Now it's crunch time.. who else qualified? "
Classmate 3 " Let's see the list. "
Classmate 1 " I was nervous about the last race.. but now I'm even more nervous! "
Classmate 5 " Let's see.. "
Classmate 4 " Looks like all the favourites made the top 8 for the finals! "
Classmate 2 " Captain Kwon of the soccer team.. Captain Bang of the basketball team.. Ace Dongjun of the track team!! Even Baro and Jaehyo are in the finals! "
Classmate 1 " eottokaeeee D: !?!?! "
Classmate 5 " Calm down! We didn't run at full power and no one even suspects that Serrah is a runner, remember the plan? "
Classmate 1 " ye-yes. Just run fast enough to qualify for the finals, Serrah will run slowly so people don't notice her, then for the finals Serrah really runs, I run 6th, Serrah in 7th and Leo runs 8th/Anchor. "
Classmate 2 " Where are they right now anyways? "
Classmate 3 " hmm..ah! There they are, looks like they're eating snacks at the rest test, we should follow their example and just relax. "

[ Serrah's POV: eotteokaji.. I'm so nervous I could just crawl into a hole.. How is Leo so calm?? Why am I even asking.. he's pretty confident in his athletic ability. ah molla molla!.. I'm just going to eat these nerves away! >.<]

Danielle " Hey guys!!~ "
wha! kapchagya! that scared me.. ] Serrah " hi "
Ken " You guys mustn't be nervous at all if your all snacking here! :D "
Serrah " all? " Serrah turns around to see her whole team eating around her [ When did they get here?! :O ]
Classmate 5 " Hello Vice-Pres, Ken, where's Beautee? She's in the next event right? "
Ken " Change of plans, we're (Ken points to Danielle and himself) going to do the race. "
Classmate 4 " Ohh! That's..uh..that's great :D ! "
Danielle " What's that supposed to mean? You know I got thiiss! Gonna bring home the gold yo!~ "
Everyone cheers up " hahaha ~ ^_^ ~ " Having Danielle around really brightens the nervous mood~

MC " Will the 8 teams participating in the finals please get into your positions! I repeat, will the 8 finalists please get into positions! "

Ken " Oh! Looks like it's time! Good Luck guys! " Ken pats some of the members on the back for encouragement
Danielle " Break a leg! Not Literally but in - well you get what I mean! LUCK~! "

Serrah is too busy giving herself a pep talk to notice Leo quickly glancing in her direction. hmm?
[ It's time. I can really run with all my heart this time, nothing's holding me back. You can do this Serrah! Think about nothing but running forward. This is what you've been training for! Run! 1 foot before the other! Gambatte! GO GO! ]

Spectators " Kwonnie-oppaaahhh! <3 Baro-Oppah!!!~ DONGJUN-OPPA SA-RANG-HAE DONGJUN-OPPA SA-RANG-HAE! Jaehyo-oppa~ You're so handsome! Bang-oppaa! Bang-oppa! Blow them away!! Leo-oppa! "

As expected..the crowd is filled with female fangirls (and some male) cheering on their favourites. You can see Captain Kwon waving to his fans and even jumping and dancing about, he doesn't even look nervous~ Dongjun is silent, looks like he's getting into focus! And he has the loudest cheering squad, as expected for the Ace of the track team! He's a favourite for Gold.  Jaehyo looks a bit nervous and Captain Bang seems to just be taking things easy and racing for fun. Leo is also getting lot's of cheers, but he's not responding to any of them. The crowd is buzzing with people talking about who will get gold, silver and bronze!

Spectators " I think the top 3 are Captain Kwon, Dongjun and Leo! They're the only running athletes here!" " Yah! What about Captain Bang! You have to run on a basketball court too you know! " "Baro is a pretty fast runner too, he could get a medal.. " "Hahaha don't make me laugh, all I know is Dongjun-oppa is going to win! " "Hey, did you notice each qualifying team only has 1 Athletics Student.. isn't that wierd? " " Yea! They all made it with 1 Athletics Student that's how amazing they are! Then again having 2 students running from the Ping Pong team.. can't really compete ya'know. So everyone is an average runner, and all the fastest runners are anchors.. so it's going to be a close game !! "

MC 1 " PWEEE!! The race shall start on the next whistle!! RUNNERS- ON YOUR MARK-GET SET-PWEEEEEEEEEE!! "

The crowd starts cheering wildly as the final 8 classes compete for Gold!
Everyone is neck and on !! ...until

MC 2 " OOH!! Looks like someone dropped their baton! That's a penalty! "
The crowd does a collective " OOH!!! :O "
MC 1 " Dongjun, the teams Anchor, doesn't look phased! and they easily catch behind! "
MC 2 " The nerves of steel the Anchors must have to watch everyone running before them! "
MC 1 " OH! AND ANOTHER Runner falls! oooh.. that has got to hurt! Poor girl! luckily she didn't drop the baton! "
MC 2 " So far everyone everyone is still neck on neck, Dongjun's Team and Leo's team are leading the crowd by centimeters! Looks like they are serious for the Gold! "
MC 1 " A clean pass for everyone at the 1Km point! And only a few accidents! "
MC 2 " the 5th pass succesfully to the 6th runners !! "
MC 1 " OOOH!!! The 6th runner for Leo's team trips and does a massive roll! Can they keep running!!? The nerves on that one must have been intense! "
MC 2 " It's going to cost them a medal! But he's getting up! Who's running 7th for Oak Class? "
MC 1 " A girl?? WHAT? There's no way they can catch up..but what is this.. the 6th runner passes the baton successfully! "
MC 2 " HOLY COW! THE GIRL IS FLYING(running really fast) !! The other runners that had a few seconds to catch up.. are being overtaken 1 by 1 ! "
MC 1 " Where did SHE come from?! There was no other fast runner in Oak Class for qualifiers right?! "
MC 2 " She's right behind Dongjun's 7th NOW! Folks.. I am flaberghasted! "
MC 1 " Dongjun successfully grabs the baton ! "
MC 2 " Leo succesfully grabs the baton right after! "
MC 1 " WHO WILL MAKE IT FOR GOLD!!?? " 

THE CROWD GOES CRRRRAAZZYYYY!!! DONGJUN-OPPA SA-RANG-HAE! L-E-O ! LEO! L-E-O !! DONGJUN!!! LEOOO!!! DONGJUUUNNNN!!!! LEO ! LLLLLLLLLEEEEE-OOOOOOOH!!! DONGG-JUUUUUUNNN!!!!!

MC 1 " AND DONGJUN Crosses the finish line first ! "
MC 2 " Leo is 2nd and Kwon comes in 3rd ! "

The screen on the stage shows the slow-motion of everyone reaching the finish line.

MC 1 " Baro comes in 4th and Jaehyo comes in 5th. . . "

- - 10 minutes later

Danielle and Ken are with the Relay Race Team

Danielle " Why is the awarding ceremony taking so long to start? "
Ken " Looks like there might be a change in the rankings, since they need to add the penalties. "
Serrah " *sigh* "
Leo is silently waiting for the results.
Danielle " Serrah, how are you holding up?  You ran like the wind out there! Watch out or the track team might start trying to recruit you! "
Classmate 1 appears and offers Serrah a waterbottle, Serrah is taken by surprise but accepts it. " You were amazing out there, I thought we were done for when I fell. You really saved the day! "
Ken drapes his arm around Classmate 1 and gets a mischievous smile " Looks like our Serrah has an admirer!~ wooo~ "
Serrah " eh?? " Serrah blushes and tries hiding her face, she turns her head and makes direct eye-contact with Leo, Serrah quickly looks down! [ Serrah POV: Eotteokae?? >/// where to look?! ]

Serrah is saved by the MC's finally announcing the start of the awarding ceremony.
MC " We have finally got the official results for the Relay Race! Will the finalists please assemble on the stage for the awarding ceremony! "

Danielle " Oh, that's you guys! "

- - Track Stage

MC 1 " Will you please direct your attention to the screen. "

The screen lights up, showing the times for the Relay Race! The spectators are a sea of cheers and uproar!

MC 2 " Yes! There has been a change in the ranks with the addition of penalties! "

MC 1 " Will the Anchors of the top 3 teams please come to the podium to receive your medals! "
MC 2 " In 3rd!! CAAAAAPTAIN KWOOOONNN! "
The crowd cheers as Captain Kwon dances to the podium~
MC 1 " In 2nd!!!   DONGJUN!!! "
You can hear the cry of all the Track Team fangirls as Dongjun respectfully says his thanks on the podium.
MC 2 " AND IN FIRST! LEOOOOO with Oak Class!!! "
The crowd cheers! You can hear Oak Class cheering especially loud (*cough* Danielle and Ken and N *cough*)
Leo steps on the podium with his rare 'victory smie' and receives the medal for Oak Class!
MC 1 " That marks the end of the awarding ceremony! The 3-legged race shall begin in 5 minutes! "

After getting off the stage students from Oak Class surround the Relay Race team cheering and full of congrats!
In a matter of seconds Serrah is picked up by Ken and Ravi and is held up in the air!
The class cheers! " Oak Class ~ Oak Class! ~! Leo Leo! ~ Serrah! ~ Oak Class! ~ "
[Serrah POV : Oma!..I'm not good with heights! Why are these guys so tall! Ah I'm going to fall! Just..hold on for a few minutes, it's good to celebrate :) ah..but..I'm going to be sick..]
Leo taps Ken on the shoulder then pokes Serrah from behind-
Serrah " kyaa! " Serrah loses her balance and falls backwards! [ oh no! >.! ]

Serrah " ouff- " [ eh? ]
Leo catches Serrah by the waste and Ken and Ravi react quickly and catch Serrah by her arms and legs.
Ken " What is with you girls and falling backwards? Do you want me to get anxiety or something? "
Serrah turns her head to see who caught her [ Leo? Was he the one who poked me? What does he want? Why does this keep happening-] Serrah looks at Leo questioningly. Leo turns his head at this moment towards Serrah as if to question Serrah right back, but instead he just lifts his elbow, Leo's carrying the other medals and was handing them out!
The celebration is cut short as the MC calls for the start of the 3-legged race!

MC 1 " The 3 legged race is about to begin! All participants please get ready ! "

- - - - - - - - During the 3-Legged Race

Hongbin is watching over Beautee who is sleeping in the Athletics Building Infirmary.
           (Poppy Room)hospital-room-interior.jpg
Hongbin left for a few minutes, he went to his locker to grab his backpack.


Hongbin does his best to quietly open the door to the private room Beautee is sleeping in but,
Hongbin " Oh, you're awake :) " Hongbin smiles as Beautee slowly sits up.
Beautee is freaking out inside, but does her best to respond calmly " hu-How did I get here? "
Hongbin brings his hand up to his head with an apologetic look " Oh, uh, I brought you here, hope you don't mind ^^; "
Beautee " oh..no, not at all. What about the 3-legged race? "
Hongbin " It's probably happening right now, but don't worry I'm sure Danielle or Serrah is covering for you :D "
Beautee " Ah.. I feel horrible.. I should be there at least to cheer them on.. "
Hongbin " No can do, I'm under strict orders from Serrah and Danielle to keep watch so you can rest "
Beautee " I think that I've had enough rest. Speaking about Serrah and Danielle, I wonder if they've gotten their sleepover stuff ready for tonight.. Serrah hasn't confirmed with me yet.."
Hongbin " Hmm.. if we're talking about Serrah, she might not have asked for permission! Let me give her mom a call, good thing I brought my bag. " Hongbin takes his cellphone out of his bag and calls Serrah's Mom.
[Bea POV: Hongbin sure is putting in a lot of effort, even calling Serrah's mom.. just what type of lady is she, Serrah's mom must be really different.. ]
As Beautee tries picturing Serrah's mom, Hongbin finished his phone call.
Hongbin " Yep, its tonight at Beautee's place. - No problem Mrs.____ anytime - okay, talk to you later Mrs.____! "

arizona.jpg

Hongbin puts his phone away and takes out a soda can " Do you like Arizona? ( Sweet Green Tea Drink )  Sorry if it's not cold "
Beautee " Arizona? I love Arizona, I used to buy 1 ever day after Basketball practice! So everything's ok with Serrah's mom? "
Hongbin opens the can for Beautee and hands it to her " Yes, she loves the idea, :D  so you used to play basketball? "
Beautee " Yeah, back in middle school. Now that I'm in high school I could only pick 1 sport, so I chose Volleyball ^^
Hongbin " Ah, that's awesome, we should play a game some time :D "
Beautee " eh?!- I mean, yes, sounds fun ^^ "
Hongbin " So what are your plans for the sleep over? "

Beautee and Hongbin spend their time talking about basketball and the sleepover while drinking Arizona~

[ Bea's POV: oh my god Hongbin and I are alone and we're talking, and drinking Arizona, and talking, calm down heart!! ]

- - back to the 3-legged race!

Danielle and Ken are leading in the 3-legged race! They can win the gold and another 100 points for the class!
Danielle is excited " Ken, we can do this! The finish line is so close ! PALI FASTER! "
Ken is excited too! " Yes! We can get the gold! Focus! 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 ! "
Ken is so excited about getting a medal that he forgets the smaller steps rule! The duo trip 10 steps from the finish line!
Danielle " Noooooooooo! "
As if in slow motion Ken falls in an odd angle forward and Danielle falls backwards!
Danielle's heart breaks as the other teams pass them and finish the race first " T^T Our gold medal.. we were so close.. so close TT^TT !! "

Let's just say.. it didn't end very well..

- - - - - - - - Scavenger Hunt

It's finally time for the last event of the day! All the classes from all grades are assembled at the main stage, south of the field, near the lake :D
                                  
MC 1 " Welcome to the final sporting event of the Sports Festivaaallll~! "
MC 2 " Let me hear you CHEER!! "
Everybody cheers! " WOOHOO! YEAAHH! WOO!!! " Everyone is burning with spirit as this events prize is.. a free class trip!
MC 1 " Let's get this event started! Everybody knows that the rules get changed every year, so please bring your attention to the stage as we explain them! "

Rules :
This year you will be solving a riddle, but don't breath a sigh of relief just yet! First you will have to create your riddle! To create your riddle, you will have to find a certain number of blue cards~ The blue cards will be scattered in many different locations throughout the school grounds. Each class will be given a map with 's marking locations where you can find a blue card. You must get the blue card that corresponds to the number on your map! Each map will create a different riddle so don't think just any blue card from anywhere will help you! Some cards can only be obtained by completing an obstacle! Each blue card contains a word(s) that will create your special riddle. when all cards are assembled you must create and decipher the riddle. When you solve the riddle, you must return to the main stage with the answer.

If you do not find all the blue cards, you may use the points you have gathered for the past 2 days to buy the remaining cards! The more points the more hints!

Now we ask for a representative of each class to come and get your Riddle Map!

The classes each let a representative go on stage, N goes up for Oak Class. Each class representative pulls out a small envelope.

MC 2 " Now we shall start the countdown! Everybody ready?! In 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 START!! "

N runs down to the rest of the class and opens the envelope! Inside are 8 maps (pic below) !


The class gathers around N as he reads the map.
N " Let's see.. Find a hint at the blue star - Near or far, wherever they are, only 6 hold clues while 2 are flukes - 8 locations will unfold the item you must hold. "
Danielle " Let's split up to find these 'blue cards.' I'll stay here to hold down the fort, that 3-legged race you know, it was so mind blowing, I should just sit down for a while to appreciate its greatness. "
Ravi " Alright, sounds fine with us, so how many of us should go? "
N " Well, there are 24 of us in Oak class, but 4 classmates are volunteering for this event- "
Danielle " So 3-4 people per group should do, plus the outdoor places/larger locations are more likely to have obstacles so make sure to let the stronger people go to those. "
Ravi " I'll take Star 3, its pretty close so if we finish fast, we can hurry and go help someone else. "
N " I'll take Star 7, lucky number right, and its in the school so I can go with 1 more person. "
Ken " I'll take Star 6 then. . . "

And just like that, in a matter of minutes the groups are decided! Each team taking a map. Other classes are either already running around like chickens or still planning it out with their class.
Other classes " OH MY GOD why do we have 3 blue card locations in the forest??" "Looks like all our locations are in the school buildings! " "Outdoor Courts? Oh No.. if its the courts we're definitely getting hard obstacles! " "D: Make sure to return quickly! PALI! RUN! "  

Here is a map of where the main characters will be going~


Ken " Ok! Let's do a cheer before we go! "
Oak class circles together and put their hands in the center.
The class cheers together " GO! GO! OAK CLASS!! "
N " Okay, let's head out! Good luck everyone! "
Danielle " Do your best not to get separated, the entire school is a part of this game and we have no cellphones! "

And with that, the class sets out to find the blue cards !

- - Ravi + 2 Classmates Team

Ravi is heading to location 3 with 2 other classmates.
Ravi " Looks like we're heading to the regular lunch spot, this should be easy "
 


- - Ken + 2 Classmate / N + 2 Classmate / Serrah + 2 Classmates


Ken, N and Serrah start with their groups heading out together.
Ken " To the Poool! "
N jokes around with Ken " Ken are you sure about going to the pool? Not going to drown again are you? :P "
Ken " Yah just because I almost drowned once! "
Classmate 1 " Where are you going N ? "
N " Star 7 is at the infirmary :) How about you guys? Domestics Building right? "  
Classmate 2 " We're heading to the roof of the Domestics Building, so its pretty far. "
N " Oh, that's right above the Student Council floor, maybe I should have went there instead ! "
Classmate 1 " Haha, you go get the blue card at the infirmary, we'll be fine. . ."
 


- - Leo + 2 Classmates / Another 2 Classmates 

Leo is grouped up with 4 other Classmates, and are walking with another Group of 3 from the class.
Their destination the Storage Building!
 


- - Ravi Team

Ravi and his 2 Classmates arrive at their location(3) first!
Ravi " Okay, let's look for that blue card! "
Classmates " Yes! "

A mysterious person in a blue cloak appears behind the group " ~Welcome~ "

Ravi and the other 2 jump in surprise " WAH! "
Ravi " Yah Kapchagya! Don't appear out of no where like that! "

The blue cloaked person replies " ~To get your blue card, you must first complete, three shots from this seat. After 10 tries and you have yet to succeed, you must wait 5 minutes to proceed~ Now, which one of you shall take on this challenge~ "

There is a basketball basket attached to one of the larger trees and a tiny chair.

Ravi volunteers first " Ah, that's creative! Call! "

The blue cloaked person " ~ Roll this dice to determine your ball~ " The cloaked person throws a large foam dice at Ravi.

Ravi tosses the dice and gets a - - - > ping pong ball !
Ravi " A ping pong ball... I can do this! just throw it in there 3 times, OK!! "
 


- - Ken Team + N Team

Ken's Team and N's Team have separated from Serrah's Team, they have arrived at the Athletics building!

Ken " See you in a bit! "
N " Good luck! "
The 2 teams separate as Ken heads to the Pool and N to the Infirmary.
 


- - N Team

N and his classmate arrive at the Infirmary hallway and is greeted by a blue cloaked person!
Other people from other classes are passing by to get into other parts of the building.

The blue cloaked person confirms that N and his classmate must take the Star 7 obstacle " ~ You are lucky, you've an easy task, find your blue card in a flask ~ "

N and his classmate" EEH??! "
N " How is that easy?! It's the infirmary! There are probably 5000 places for a flask here! "
Classmate " So many rooms! "

The blue cloaked person speaks again " ~ Fear not, since you are in luck, roll this 6-colour dice for a clue ~ "

N takes the 6-colour dice and it lands on yellow! 

                  Hint :  My room is bright and you may think I am fragrant at first sight, but in reality my heart is quite lonely, as there are but so few of my kind.

Classmate " Bright, Fragrant and Lonely..? "
N thinks carefully " Bright means it has a window..but practically all the rooms have windows, do they mean bright interior? hmm.. when I think of Fragrance, I think of flowers, we do have a number of florally decorated rooms! That must be it..but lonely..and few, hmm, this could mean far away or .. "
Classmate " It could be a private room! "
N " Oh!! Yeah! Ok where are the bright floral private rooms? Where's the Map?! "
The 2 run up to the Infirmary map on the wall.
Classmate " Ok there are 4 floral private rooms! And they're all on the east side of the Infirmary-"
N " Let's go! "
 


- - Leo Team

Leo and his 4 classmates arrive at their location(5) which is the north west corner of the Storage Building.

A blue cloaked person is there waiting " ~ Welcome ~ "
archerytournament.jpgClassmates " Uh..hi.. "
The blue cloaked person " ~ For your blue card, you must work hard, to win this game, you must hold steady your aim ~"

The blue cloaked person hands the 3 classmates a small basket of magnetic darts.


The blue cloaked person continues " ~ Now roll the dice, only once not twice, its no art, just a marker to start ~ "

The blue cloaked person throws the dice at Leo and he rolls a 3.

The blue cloaked person leads Leo to a box drawn on the ground, 7 meters away from the target " ~ Throw the darts to get your blue card, you must score, the total points of 30 or more ~ don't fear if your first shot is not near, a steady aim wins the game~ "

Leo grabs a dart and purses his lips together as he focuses. Leo throws the dart in a smooth motion, and *fwip* it lands on the yellow! 15 points!

The 2 classmates cheer and the blue cloaked persons jaw drops. Leo has skill, or is it luck?


- - Serrah Team

Serrah's group has finally arrived at the rooftop of the Domestic's Building!

There are 2 people in blue cloaks.
One of the blue cloaked people starts speaking " ~ Welcome ~ Since you are 4, choose 2 who will play the game ~ "
Classsmate 1 " Serrah, do you want to sit this one out? "
Classmate 2 " Yeah, you already did so much for the relay, we can do this :) "
Serrah " uh.. ok.. "
The other 2 blue cloaked people start velcro-ing Serrah and the 3 classmates to chairs.
Classmate 2 " woah.. why are you velcro-ing us to chairs..?! "
Blue cloaks " ~ The way to win your blue card, is to guess a word, it isn't too hard ~ Choose a number from 1 to 10, and we shall start your challenge then~ "
Classmate 2 " Then we'll choose #8! "
Classmate 1 " let's finish this quickly! "

( It's basically like GMA TV Game 'Pinoy Henyo' or Ellen's game 'Head's Up' but with only 1 word, here is a link if you want to watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO_ezpX7DwY )


- - Ken Team

Ken and his classmate arrive at the Athletic Building's Pool, just seconds away from the Infirmary.
Beside the large pool is a large yellow inflatable raft, a small duck floatie, a cardboard boat, a surfboard, pool noodles, and a fishing rod . 2 other students are taking the yellow raft and putting it into the pool.
Challenger-200.jpgFree-shipping-Thickening-Shark-Duck-Chilcardboard-boat-blueprints.jpgfd5ff11251f57ab8191a54b20869be96.jpgindex.php?t=getfile&id=356145&private=0lc-729_1z.jpg

Ken " Oh! Chakanman..hold on a sec.."
Classmate " Don't tell me.. "

A blue cloaked person appears and hands the 2 a dice " ~ Welcome ~ roll the dice to choose your mode of transportation, blue stars wait at the bend, when you bring one to me that is the end ~ "

Ken looks at the pool, and just as the blue cloaked person said, there is a floating bucket with large bluestars inside.
" This is easy! Roll that dice, Let's go! "

As they roll the dice, more students start to arrive, it seems like lots of people have to do this challenge!

- - 10 minutes later

Ken " ROW! ROW!

Everyone is racing to get a bluestar, apparently only the first 5 people to get one and bring it back get a blue card!

Ken is rowing the cardboard boat! It's surprisingly sturdy allowing him to be the 3rd person to get a bluestar
Now Ken has to turn back and pass the bluestar to the classmate and get the blue card!

Ken reaches the end of the pool second! He quickly passes the bluestar to the classmate and they successfully get a blue card! YES!

In Ken's excitement he forgets he's in a cardboard boat and-


- - Back to the Infirmary

*ring ring* Hongbin's phone lights up *ring ring*

Beautee fell back asleep only little while ago so Hongbin quickly steps out to answer his phone.

As Hongbin turns the corner, N and his classmate arrive, running towards the rooms.
N " Ok, I'll check the 2 on the left you get the 2 on the right! "

N opens the door to the first room.

Empty. N quickly opens all the cabinets, looks under the bed, behind the curtains, inside the lamps, under the chairs..

Nothing!

N quickly heads to the next room!

N opens the door to the Poppy Room and freezes-!
           (Poppy Room)hospital-room-interior.jpg
[N's POV]
Beautee? . . .!  Right, Hongbin brought her to the Infirmary to rest,.. she's just as pretty in her sleep.

N slowly moves towards the side table.

I have to quickly find that flask with a blue card so I can get out of here. I don't want to wake Beautee.. first the table..

At that moment a blue shine catches N's eye, it's the flask! And its taped to the ceiling! ..right above the bed!

. . . you ..have ot to be kidding me

N stares at the flask, so close yet so far.
Beautee stirs in her sleep and turns away from N, facing the window.

This is my chance..!

N quickly grabs a chair and places it on the side of the bed. He stands on the chair, careful to not make any noise. N reaches for the flask, it's centimeters away - *creak!* -

N takes a sharp breathe- Oh no >.;

Beautee stirs, but nothing more.

N sighs in relief and grabs flask!

N " Yes! Got It! hup-

Oh no..!

Beautee's eyes open wide, eyes blurry she sees a large shadow hovering over her! " AAAHHHH!! "

- - 

Hongbin " Sure, no problem Mrs.__(Serrah's Mom) I'm sure Serrah will appreciate it. Ok, bye Mrs.___! "
Hongbin puts his phone away when..

" AAAHHHH!! *crashOISHFJHSK!* " Hongbin hears a high pitch scream and a loud crashing noise!

[Hongbin's POV]

What was that?!

Hongbin runs back to Poppy Room in a panic, and..

N?!?

N is passed out on the floor, and Beautee is at his side trying to wake him up?? Looking carefully, the chair N was on has slid to the far end of the wall and the flask has shattered, a few sharp pieces have left N's arm with a few scrapes.


- - Back to the Main Stage


Danielle " Leo! Hey guys! Don't tell me you're done already??! "
The classmate's on Leo's Team " You guys should have been there! We got our blue card in less than a minute! Leo got the bullseye twice in a row! It was Amazing! "
Leo hands the blue card to Danielle.

Danielle " Wow! And I was sure Ravi would get here first.. "


- - Ravi Team

Ravi and his team are in the time out box watching other teams pass the challenge before him.

Ravi " aaagh..! D: Why is this so hard ?! "

In the background are the screams and explosions by other classes and their challenges!


- - Ken Team

Ken's partner " KEN!! "

In Ken's excitement he forgot that he was using a cardboard boat and steps on it too hard trying to get out of the pool! His foot rips the cardboard and Ken falls into the pool!

Luckily he's at the edge, so Ken quickly grabs hold of the edge and lifts himself out!

Ken " Ahh... now I'm soaked.. ottokaji?! "

Partner " Do you want to go change or something? I can take the blue card and you can meet us back in the main stage after you change. "

Ken " Yeah, sounds like a good idea. I'll see you all there! "


- - N Team + Hongbin + Beautee

After the loud crash N's partner also arrived at the Poppy Room.
They decided to move N to a 2 bed room in the Infirmary so Beautee can rest there as well.

Hongbin " Ah.. what was N doing..sorry about this Beautee, I shouldn't have left you, but I got a phone call and didn't want to wake you.. "
Beautee " No, no, it's okay! N's partner told us why, he just wanted to get that blue card, Hongbin you should take the blue card back to the main stage. I can watch over N. "

Hongbin " Eh? Are you sure? "
Beautee " Don't worry about it! It's not like I'm alone, N's here! Now go PALI! We have to win! "

Beautee cheers Hongbin and the classmate out of the Infirmary~

- - - outside of the Athletics Building

Hongbin notices another classmate

Hongbin " Oh! It's Ken's partner ! "
N's Partner " Weren't you with Ken? Where's Ken? "
Ken's Partner " He fell into the pool during the challenge, so he went to go and change ^^; "
Hongbin " Hahaha, ah I see, well let's hurry back to the Main Stage together then! "
N's Partner and Ken's Partner " Yeah! Let's Go! "


- - Ravi Team

It's the last shot for Ravi, if he gets this the team gets their blue card, if he misses.. it's back to the Time Out Box. The pressure is on.

Ravi murmers under his breathe " Last shot, I can do this. "

Ravi throws the ping pong ball high into the air with all his strength!

The ping pong ball is high in the air, it's heading straight for the net! YES!!

Noo! A gust of wind blows the ping pong ball to the side!!

Ravi falls to his feet " ARGHHH!! "

When Ravi isn't looking, a squirrel grabs the ping pong ball from a branch, and drops it into the net!!! :O

Classmates " OH MY GOD!! DID YOU SEE THAT!! YES!! nice shot Ravi!! Finally! "

Blue Cloak " ~ You pass! here is your blue card~ "

Ravi looks up in disbelief " What? I got it? YES! Exactly as I planned! hahaHA "

After being stuck for 30 minutes, the Ravi Team gladly takes the blue card and they head back to the Main Stage.


- - Serrah Team at the rooftop!

Blue cloak " 5 seconds to go! One last guess! "
Classmate 1 " EGGPLANT??! "
Classmate 2 " NO! "
Classmate 1 " PUMPKI- "
Blue cloak " ~ Time is up! ~ "

the classmates deflate at their loss " ahhhh D: nooooo "
Blue cloak " ~ Since your challenge is a loss, choose a bucket each, 1 last chance to escape defeat ~ "

About 10 steps away are 10 buckets, each with a number.

Classmate 1 " *sigh* I choose #3 "
Classmate 2 " I choose #5 "
Serrah " ..#10 please "

The 3 blue cloaks grab the buckets and do a quick countdown " 3 - 2 "

Classmate 1, 2 and Serrah realize what's about to happen " EH??! W- "

Blue cloaks " -1!! " They toss the contents of the buckets onto each person!

Classmate 1 got covered in paper cups ???
Classmate 2 got covered in flowers !

But everyone's attention is on Serrah..covered in..
.
.
.

..Slime!!  4yrzfJD6Lo1-_-nickelodeon-slime-mercial.


- - Hongbin + Classmate + Classmate

Hongbin and the 2 classmates arrive at the Main Stage.

Danielle can be heard yelling something in a crowd close by. 
Danielle " RAVIII! What took you so long man! Leo's challenge was so far away but they got back here first! Did they make you throw ping pong balls or something?! "  Leo is sitting down on one of the chairs resting.
Ravi " Yes ._. it was horrible.. "
Danielle " haha, really?! I was just guessing! "
Ravi " I can never look at a ping pong ball in the same way ever again OTL "
another Classmate " Looks like some challenges are really difficult, I saw someone covered in feathers earlier on the way back here.. o_o "
Ravi " Well, here's the blue card. "
Danielle " Thank you~ that means we've got 3 out of 8 now! I wonder what's taking everyone so long. Ravi I know your team just got here but can you check out the 1 team at the Gardens to see if they need any help, and Leo can you check out the 8 team at the Domestic's building rooftop? "
Ravi agrees " The Gardens? They're far! I'll go now! " Ravi starts running towards the gardens.
Leo nods his head and starts running towards the Domestics building at a quick pace.
Danielle is left with the other non-athletics classmates " Anyone want to go help out 2, they're clo-"

Classmates " Hongbin! "
Danielle is confused " Hongbin? What are you doing here?! What happened to watching Beautee?! "
Hongbin " Relax, she's with N, she asked me to help with the 'blue cards' "
Ken's Partner " Well, here's our blue card! "
N's Partner " Our's too! " Danielle gathers the blue cards.
Danielle collects herself and starts leading the class again " Alright, that means we've got 3 blue cards left! So..where are your partne- "
Hongbin spots another 2 classmates in the crowd. "Oh, it's ___ and ___! Nice timing! " Tall people, they see everything!
It's Serrah's teammates! And they're waving a blue card!

Danielle " Oh! You guys are back! I just sent Leo to go help you! You didn't see him? Oh well, he'll be back- Pali(quickly), we need someone to go help out at  2! "

Classmates " Yes! Another blue card! only 2 to go! I volunteer! We're on a roll! "
Danielle looks behind the 2 that just arrived.. " Okay then! ..now, where are your partners? "
Hongbin looks around expectantly.
Classmate 1 " well.. you see.. "
 


- - Daisy and her minions are talking over walkie-talkies

Daisy " So did you locate them? "
Connie " omg, these walkie-talkies are so cool~ I feel like a spy! "
Daisy " Connie, you are a spy! Did you find Danielle or what? "
Connie " I am? COOL! Danielle is here at the Main Stage, it's like so crowded! "
Girl 1 " Beautee's in the infirmary, she was with Hongbin earlier too! Shameless! "
Daisy " Is she alone now? "
Girl 1 " No, she's with N, but I think they're both sleeping.. "
Daisy " I've got the keys so I'll go there, stay put! How about Serrah? "
Girl 2 " Oh! I see Serrah! She's in a tunnel going from Domestics to Athletics! and get this..she's covered in green slime or something! "
Daisy " Hahaha! She totally deserves it! She's probably heading to one of the Gyms to shower, keep your eye on her! I'm heading out now! "
 


- - Serrah walking from Domestics to Athletics [Serrah's POV]

ah..ottokaji.. how unlucky :(   My uniform should be in the girls change room in Gym1, at least it's close by..

Serrah touches her hair covered in thick green slime. Small drops of slime creating a trail behind her.

If I remember correctly there should be a washer and dryer in the girls Shower Room.. I should hurry, this slime is getting cold >.!


- - Daisy

Daisy arrives at the Infirmary!

Quietly Daisy hands a key to _Girl 1.

Girl 1 " What's this for? "
Daisy " It's for cutting cake. It's to lock the door stupid! Remember to make the can slightly open, and don't be seen. "
Girl 1 looks at the can in her hands " ugh..where did you even get these? "
Daisy " No time, I have to head to Gym1 before Serrah gets there! Wait 5 minutes after I leave ok? "
Girl 1 " Ok. "


- - Leo

Leo is in the Domestics Building and on his way to the rooftop he overhears a group of Blue Cloaked students as they pass by.

Blue cloak 1 " ha, I'm so happy the rooftop games are fast! "
Blue cloak 2 " Yep! Now we can join everyone at the main stage! "
Blue cloak 3 " It was a pain to clean up all those buckets though- "
Blue cloak 1 " Man, I feel so bad for the girl who got slimed, is slimed even a word? "
Blue cloak 2 " hahaha, I don't know, what was her name again? Serrah or something? "
Blue cloak 3 " It would have been better if it was a guy, but she was pretty cool about it. . . "

After hearing this Leo starts heading in another direction.


- - Athletics Building Infirmary 

*click* It's the sound of Girl 1 locking the door. A can lays on it's side at the foot of Beautee's bed. Slowly.. 2 long antennas peak from the opening, and as if on cue, the small pests begin to rush out!

Beautee turns over in her sleep, and N let's out a little snore.


- - GYM 1 corridor

Serrah pushes the door of the Girls change room.
[Serrah POV] wah, it's locked? Why-

There is a sign on the door.
Girl's change room under emergency maintenance.
ALL GIRLS please use boys change room to the left.
ALL BOYS must use GYM 2 change rooms until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience.   -Janitorial Staff

Use the b-boys change room?! No way!?! My uniform..

The doors of the Boys change room open! And a girl steps out! She sees Serrah and starts speaking.
" Crazy right? But don't worry, I've been here all day keeping watch.. you look like you need a good shower. A shy one aren't you? Go in! I've checked, no one's in there! " The girl shows a reassuring smile

Oh, they have a person keeping watch, okay then. I can relax and finally get this slime out of my hair.

Serrah quickly says " thank you " and with some hesitation, steps into the Boys change room. 

Shortly after Daisy appears and with an evil smile she tears off the sign on the door and unlocks the girls change room.
" These keys were a great idea "

Girl 2 " Daisy lets get out of here! "
Daisy " Take this mop first and wipe the slime off the floor! "

Within seconds Daisy and Girl 2 are gone.
 


- - Tunnel connecting Athletics and Domestics
                                             2883960-modern-building-transparent-tunn
Daisy and Girl 2 are walking and talking while heading to the Domestics building.
Coming from the Domestics is a group of guys covered in what looks like chicken feathers.

T.K. " Yo, How was I supposed to know picking chicken meant that we'd get covered in feathers?? "
Peniel " Yeah man, I thought we'd get chicken wings! "
Insoo "Let's hurry and wash this off at the showers "
CNU " Yeah, these feathers are sticky.. "
Kiseop " mm.. "
Dongwoo " I don't know, I kind of like being covered in feathers- "
Chunji " Ah PALI PALI~! This makes me itchy! "
Kyumin " Yeah, let's go! "

After the group of boys turn the corner-

Daisy's face lights up, and she begins to laugh " ohohohoho~ Everything is going according to plan~ "
Girl 2 " Slime girl won't even see it coming~ "
Daisy " Poor girl, she believed you so easily, it's good to have friends in Dram-uff " Daisy and Girl 1 bump into..

[Daisy POV: It's Kingka Leo! We just bumped into him..why is he glaring at us? Ugh, he's so creepy, he could say something, well whatevs ..better apologize before he drills a hole in my face, creep.]

Leo gives the 2 girls a sharp stare.
Daisy " omg! I'm sooo sorry, we weren't looking where we were going~ " Daisy gives Leo her signature 'bambi eyes, i'm innocent' look.
Leo sighs and steps to the side.

Daisy and Girl 2 quickly walk away.
Girl 1 whispers to Daisy " You don't think he heard us do you?"

 


- - GYM1 Locker/Shower Room !


- - In the Boys Locker Room

*sssssshaa* Serrah steps into the shower closest to the washing machine, towel hanging on the door, and jersey tumbling in the washer.

ah, warm water. Luckily the boys change room is like the girls change room, just mirrored and blue. The extra towels are in the same place too ^^~ so lucky~ I wonder how the game is going, I should hurry and get back to the class. I wonder if Beautee's resting alright, but Hongbin's with her so I shouldn't worry.. but that girl-what's her name- 

*chk-haa* It's the sound of the shower room door opening!!

HUH?!

 


- - Athletics Building Infirmary

*ch-ch-s  ch-ch-s  ch-ch-s*

Beautee hears noises in her sleep and mumbles "  nn.. turn, turn it off..nn.. "



End of Chapter 9 : SF Day 2 : Good Game ?
 



authors note~
Hello Hello Hello my lovely readers!! The first thing I want to say is..
I am extremely sorry T^T for such a delayed chapter, the truth is.. I had this chapter about 3/4 complete, but then ..stuff happened. But as always I've put a lot of work into this chapter and I can't wait on starting the next chapter! I hope that it is to your satisfaction~ I thought a lot about the events, and especially a lot for the Scavenger Hunt game. I even made maps x) also some pictures from previous chapters will be changed because they don't work OTL

Questions of the chapter:

Who would you pair with Beautee and why?

Which game would you want to play in the Sports Festival?

Special request:  Give a name to 'Classmate 1'! He might be making more appearances so I want to give him a name :D the name I like best will be chosen ^^ 

once again, I sincerely apologize for the lateness of this chapter *bows*
but I can't wait to see you in the next chapter :D !!

tiranical out~

 

KYAH! Such a long chapter! That took me forever to go through >.< Well anyway, hello readers! Just the Editor here making a remark at the very end of the chapter so I can greet the readers who have probably been waiting for what feels like forever for this update. That being said, GREETINGS MY FRIENDSSSS! I hope you like what you've read. it was so long that it feels like it counts for 2 and a half chapters. IN FACT, it was supposed to be longer but the author had to cut it in half. I hope that little tidbit of information will leave you guys wanting to know more about what happens for the rest of day! Anywhoooo, comment and subscribe! The more comments and subscriptions, the more the author will feel the need to update (; kyehehehefufufu

- editor