SF Day 1.5 : After Sports Festival Day 1 ~

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

Hearts, why do we say we're falling in love?
how many hearts fall into love then?
are they as many as the flower petals in the wind?

tumblr_m13f49MY6S1qzc4gfo2_500.gif
 

- - - - - - - - after the Sports Festival ~ KEN

Ken is on his way home when he sees a very bright middle aged woman drop a box of apples.

Ken swiftly catches a falling apple " Ahjumma! Kwenchanayo? Let me help you carry those apples! "
Ahjumma " Ah such a dutiful young man! My car isn't far from here, it would be great if you can help me "

The middle aged woman picks up the rest of her groceries as they head to her car.


- - - - - - - - Hongbin

*bzz  text message*

                    I'm going home now. Don't follow me or I'll bite you to death.
                                                                                      -Serrah


[Hongbin's POV]

aagh.. she snuck away again. She didn't look too well, so I thought I would walk her home at the least. She said not to follow her too, what to do now..?

 * Danielle and Beautee appear *

Danielle " Hongbin!! What are you doing there standing like a statue? "
Hongbin " Danielle, Beautee Hi ! I was planning on taking Serrah home but she snuck away. So now I guess I should head home.. :( "
Danielle " Aw, turn that frown upside-down! We were about to go over to Fuzaik! Why don't you come with us! "     * Danielle nudges Beautee with her elbow *
Beautee " huh- uh Yeah! My mom would love to see you again :) "

Hmm.. since I'm already free, why not. This is a good time to talk to them about the alliance! The ' Get Serrah Back To Her Old Self Team ! ' I still need to make the name shorter..

Hongbin " Sure! Why not! I wanted to talk to you guys about something anyways! "


- - - - - - - - Serrah

* Serrah arrives home *
                                          Crescent-Road-House-4.jpg
 [ this is actually a house in Toronto! cool right~ ALSO Serrah's room will be getting changed because of the house's flat roof ]
Serrah " I'm home "    * silence * 

[Serrah's POV]

hmm.. it's really quiet.. Mom's not here.. unless she's sleeping. Doubt it, she's probably out shopping or something. *sigh*   Such a long day, nothing less for a Sports Festival! Hongbin that worry-wart I can get home by myself.. I'm perfectly fine.. at least he didn't go and tell everyone about my claustrophobia, it was considerate of him.. ah.. the house is too quiet. I think I'll go out for a jog, no one's home anyways.. I'll just go to the kitchen and grab a snack first.
                                           6%20White%20Kitchens_tcm10-957007.jpg
 * Serrah grabs an apple from the fridge *
oh, last apple. lucky~
 * Zure purrs as she brushes against Serrah's leg =^.^= *

Serrah " Zure~ do you want a snack too? here :) "   * Serrah grabs some cat snacks and pours a little in Zure's bowl *
Zure " meow~ <3 " 

 * Serrah goes up to her room and changes into work out clothes *
 [Serrah's new Room :P ] simple bedroom

Let's see.. Dad's at work and Mom's out.. I'll leave a note in case they wonder where I am.

 * Serrah puts on her earphone's and heads out the door *


- - - - - - - - Danielle Beautee Hongbin

* Danielle, Beautee and Hongbin at Fuzaik Restaurant *

[Danielle's POV: Right now we're at Fuzaik's 2nd floor having some bubble teas. Hongbin is asking us to team up with him for something about Serrah, I'm really curious as to why, and I think Beautee is too.]

                                                        
                                                                                                     [ Fuzaik's second floor / cafe ] 

Beautee " So.. you want us to join your ' Get Serrah Back To Her Old Self Team ! ' ? "
Danielle " That's a long name.. "
Beautee " What was Serrah's 'old self' like? "
Danielle " Yeah, it's hard to imagine her being anything but the quiet and meek girl we see everyday. "
Hongbin " Well you guys already know Serrah used to be on the track team, let's see, what else, well she was/still is a bookworm, but she wasn't quiet about it xD She fought me for a book in the library once. It was really funny, hahaha xD "
Danielle " Oh, so Serrah was pretty bright back in the day. Spunk, that's the word, she had spunk! "
Hongbin " So, are you guys on the team? "
Danielle " Of course we are! Serrah's our friend, of course we want to help her! "
Hongbin " Make sure to keep this quiet though, if she finds out about our alliance, she's going to start avoiding me even more.. >.<; "
Beautee " You guys still seem pretty close, and she's not avoiding you as much as the first day of school.. "
Hongbin " haha, yeah, I think it's mostly because of you guys ^_^, she prefers your company more than mine "
Danielle " So what is this alliance about? What do we actually do? "
Hongbin " I haven't actually thought that far yet, but I guess we just try to get Serrah involved as much as possible, I'm sure that after getting to know everyone better and having more fun in school, the Spunky Serrah will come out on it's own :) might take a bit of dragging, but it's for a good cause "
Beautee " We kinda already do that, so it's no problem :) "
Danielle " I want to see the Spunky Serrah! Now.. let's work on a cooler team name! "
Beautee " How about.. uh.. "
Danielle " Operation Spunk Alliance ! "
Hongbin " Oh! I like that! :D "
Beautee " .. uh.. why don't we think about it some more ^-^; "

- - - - - - - - N

N is typing away on his computer, suddenly he stops.. after a few seconds of spacing out he goes on Sqoogle..


 


- - - - - - - - Leo

Leo is home, taking a nap. z z z Z Z Z


- - - - - - - - Ken

Ahjumma " Thank You Ken! Just carry those apples in the kitchen~ Did you want a snack, it's the least I can do for your help ^-^~ "
Ken " Then how can i refuse :D, wow, this is a very bright house you have Mrs.___ everything's so white and clean looking! "
Ahjumma " Aw, thanks for noticing. So you say you go to Riverrun High right? So does my daughter! It would be great if you two became friends! She's been.. in a rebellious stage for a while, so I'm trying to get her more involved. She was so bright and loud back in her middle school years. Oh what's this, she left a note, it seems she went out for a jog.. "
Ken " Oh, she goes to my school? What department is she in? Maybe I've seen her-"

The daughter opens the door, she saw her mother's car parked outside and know she's home so she yells " Mom! I'm hom- O_O "

It's Serrah! Serrah walks in and sees Ken and her Mom unpacking groceries " O_O?? "

Ahjumma is Serrah's Mom~ " Oh honey~ Welcome home ^_^~ This is Ken~ he helped me with the groceries today :D "
Ken was shocked at first but he quickly shakes it off " Annyeong~ I would never have guessed that Mrs.___ was your mom! :D "
Serrah stays silent " . . .  "
Serrah's Mom " Why don't you come into the kitchen honey, I was about to take out some snacks ~ "
Serrah takes a seat on the bar/counter obediently, as her mom puts down 2 slices of apple pie.
                                           6%20White%20Kitchens_tcm10-957007.jpg
Serrah's Mom " So how was your jog honey? "
Serrah " hmm? it was .. ok. "
Serrah's Mom " Well I'll leave the 2 of you to chat for a second, I need to take some stuff down to the freezer ^^~ "
Serrah " . . . "
Ken " Sure thing Mrs.___ :) "

Serrah's Mom leaves the room. Leaving Serrah and Ken alone.

Ken " So this is where you live huh Serrah? :D What a coincidence right? "
Serrah takes a bite of the apple pie " . . . "
Ken " Do you go jogging often? :D You must be practicing for tomorrow! You should have told everyone! We can all train together~"
Serrah looks at Ken " ._. you're loud.
Ken " hahaha what's that? This pie is great isn't it? Your mom needs to give me the recipe! "
Serrah " you're annoyi- "

Serrah's Mom walks in with a box " Kid's why don't we play a game!! :D Ken you have some time don't you? Let's play~let's play~ "
Serrah's expression turns grey " . . . "
Ken " I love games! Sure, I can stay a while! :D "

- - - - 2 hours later

Ken " Thanks for having me over Mrs. ___, Serrah :D See you at school tomorrow! :D "
Serrah's Mom " Are you sure you don't need me to drive you Ken? It's getting dark "
Serrah forces a small smile and waves goodbye.
Ken " No, no, I can get home alright~ Thank You for the food :D "
Serrah's Mom " Anytime Ken~ Come stop by again :D ! "
Ken " Of course Mrs.___ ! I'll make sure to visit :D "
Ken walks out of the house and starts making his way home.

Once Ken is out of sight and the door is closed, Serrah quickly leans against the wall looking exhausted.

[Serrah's POV: I.. am.. so exhausted. Ken of all people had to meet my Mom.. Why did we have to play charades?? I'm just going to erase this from my mind, I'm too tired to think.  Where is Zure.. I haven't seen her since I got back.. ah I'm going to get ready for bed, I'm sure she'll turn up eventually. I've got a long day tomorrow. ]



The End of Chapter 8: Sport Day 1.5 




authors note~
Hello Hello Hello my dear reader-nims~ tiranical here~

As you've seen, if you're an older reader Serrah's Room has been changed because the shape of her house is all square xD I hope you guys don't mind >.<;

Another question for you my dear readers~ Do you like the fact that I add pictures? for example the school uniforms, the school maps, and the rooms? Because I do put a lot of time in finding the best pictures ^o^! So I wanted to have your opinion on them, does it help you picture the story, or are there too many? xD comment comment comment ~