SF Day 1 : Let The Games Begin !

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

Beautiful, Bright, Silent
We may be few, We may be Different


But together we won't let you look away
 

- - - - - - GOOODMOORNING !! Welcome to Day 1 of the Sports Festival!!  First event ~Boys Basketball~

The Sports Festival has officially begun! N was the host of the opening ceremony and right now everyone is rooting for Hongbin at the finals of the Basketball Tournament!  The crowd is full with girls *cough* Hongbin's fan club *cough* , there are 15 seconds to go and the teams are TIED

Captain Bang does a successful steal and passes the ball to Hongbin! Hongbin fakes to the left and to the right, everyone on the opposing team is blocking his way! What can he do?! Hongbin passes it to another member and runs! Captain Bang gets the ball and baseball throws it towards the other teams net- Hongbin makes it to the 3 point line and catches the ball, the other team easily makes a blockade.. 3 seconds.. Hongbin jumps and shoots-

          * N looks over to Beautee *
           [ N's POV: It's been 3 days since that day.. and I can't get the image of Beautee dancing out of my mind. I know that she's a Queenka..and has a lot of admirers.. how could I have been so blind as to only notice her now. I don't understand myself.. I think I've been acting pretty normal.. nothing's really changed, I don't.. know.. has something changed? Ah this is too confusing.. I should carefully observe her and myself, there's no point in questioning everything all at once. Rushing will lead to miscalculations..  ]

- - later

      Ken  " Woow! "
      Ravi " That was a great game! "
Hongbin " Gamsa/Thanks ^^ "
       Ken " Watching your last shot going towards the net felt like the longest 2 seconds of my life! "
           N " Let's see.. what was the prize.. ah.. Aquarium Tickets, not bad. And that's 100 points for our class ! "
Danielle " I wonder if the school made a deal with the Aquarium, since 4 events have that as the top prize.. "
      Ravi " Did you want to go to the aquarium ? "
      Ken " Yah..this is no time to talk about going to the aquarium! Let's go get spots for the Dodgeball Tournament! "
Danielle " Oh yeah! Beautee, you're playing right? "
Beautee " Yep! I was actually about to say I had to go prepare :) "
      Ken " We'll be cheering you on ! "
Danielle " Get us another Gold like Hongbin~! I want our class to get the most points ! "
          N " Hey, no pressure. "
  Serrah " brea- break a leg.. "
Hongbin " Let's let Beautee go get ready, have fun :) "
Beautee " Thank you ^-^! I'll do my best! "
       Ken " Gooo Oak Class!! :D "
                             


- - - - - - - - Dodgeball !

Hyuk " Noona! Gambatte! You can do it! "

It's down to Beautee, who is the last person left in Oak Class, the other side, Daisy and Connie!

[ Daisy's POV ]

Hmph, there's only 1 person left, and it's Beautee! There's no way she can beat Connie and I; it's 2 to 1!  I couldn't have asked for a better game, let's see you try dodging this with that pretty little head of yours.

 * Daisy whips the ball !! - - - Beautee barely dodges by jumping to the ground! *

Ah shoot! She's got the reflexes of a fly or something! Well.. we've got all the balls on our side-

Announcer " OUT!! Beautee caught Connie's ball and SHE'S OUUUUT! Now it's a death match! Who will win?! Daisy or Beauteeeee??!! It's a battle of the beautiful ! "

Daisy " Connie WTHECK!! "

Connie " but..like.. it's dodgeball, i thought she was going to like dodge .. "

Daisy " UGH! Whatever, I've got this. Let's see who the true queenka is ! "

Announcer " Beautee now has 1 ball while Daisy has 5, will Beautee try to get Daisy in one shot or will Daisy barrage her with attacks?! "  * The tension rises in the air *

Of course I'm going to barrage her! She can't possibly dodge all of my throws!

 * Daisy  throws her first ball! Barely missing Beautee's leg- Beautee jumps and dives ! *

I've got you now! You can't do anything mid-dive!

 * Daisy whips the ball straight at Beautee! Beautee can't dodge!  - - Beautee takes out her dodgeball and deflects it! Daisy is caught off guard and Beautee whips the ball !! *

Announcer " Daisyyyyy OUUUUT~! The Gold goes to Oak Class!! "

OH MY GOOOOSHHH!!!! I can't believe this!! I was supposed to win! ME!!!

* Oak class runs over to congratulate Beautee *

Hongbin " Nice throw! You should try joining the girls Basketball Team! "
      Ravi " Waddup waddup! That was a great game Beautee! "
Danielle " Yeah! great game ~! "
Princess " mmm! great game ! "
           N " Daisy looks like she's in shock or something. Awesome comeback! "
      Ken "That's another 100 points for our class! WOOHOO!~ GO BEAUTEE! "

I   am   going  to DESTROY HER !!


- - - - - - - - Girl's Soccer >> Group's Early Lunch Break

Away from the group, Danielle and Beautee are having a secret chat.

Danielle " Beautee.. Did you see the look on Daisy's face after the game? "
Beautee " Hmm? No, why? "
Danielle " I think it's best if we keep our guard up, she might try to do something to you.. "
Beautee " What? ...now that I think about it .. yeah. We shouldn't try setting her off either.. I was looking forward to these next 2 days so much! I won't let her ruin it! "
Danielle " Alright! Let's keep this quiet for now so we don't ruin anyone elses Sports Festival. Anyways Daisy's only target seems to be you right now. So as long as we stick together everything should be fine :) "
Beautee " Mhm! Let's go join everyone for lunch~ "
Danielle " Oh~ What's the next event? "
Beautee " Egg Toss!! :D "
Danielle " ugh.. can we just switch please? "
Beautee " hahaha no way~ it's your turn to try winning one for the team! "
Danielle " uggghhh... fine, but no promises. "

Ken yells over " Hey guys! Pali! The soccer game is- "
N yells " -I'm going to eat all the food! "
Danielle and Beautee yell back " Araso araso! We're coming! hahaha "

- - moments later

Hyuk joins in, while the group is discussing the class trip.

   Hyuk " Noona! Congrats!"
     Ken " Oh, Hyuk's here!  Hyuk what do you think is better, class trip at an island resort or at a winter resort? "
   Hyuk " uuh... ? "
Danielle " Since Beautee won for the Girl's Dodgeball tournament we get to choose where we want to go, but we're discussing it first. "
       N " I think that since it will be winter, a winter resort will be more cost effective, we can't ask everyone to cover all those travel fees.. "
Hongbin " Right.. just because we're an Elite School it doesn't mean everyone can afford an expensive school trip. "
Beautee " You're right.."
    Ken " You guys have to think on the bright side! The Scavenger Hunt!! "
Danielle " Oh, right!! "
 Serrah " What about the Scavenger Hunt? "
Hongbin " It's the last event held every year- "
Danielle " and this year the prize is a FREE CLASS TRIP! "
    Ravi " Right! but..You have to be extremely lucky, that's what these points are for-"
        N "  -the more points the better chance we have at winning the Scavenger Hunt!- "
Hongin " Ah.. I wonder what the rules are going to be this year.. I heard last year that classes had to haul grand piano's and refrigerators! It was crazy! "
 Serrah " woow.. o_o; "
Beautee " Let's talk about this more later, let's watch the game! Here Hyuk, eat this- " Beautee puts a sandwich in Hyuks mouth
 


- - - - - - - - Egg Toss

Instructor " Alright ! Everyone line up! You know the rules! Everyone has to toss the egg to their partner every time the whistle is blown. If the egg breaks, or you drop the egg, you're out! if you catch it safely you move on to the next round and have to take 2 steps away from each other!"


Hongbin " Goodluck guys! "
Ken " Bring back another medal! "
Ravi " Go Danielle! "

N " Yah! What about me?! "

Beautee " Good luck to you too N! "

N " *ahem* thank you! Watch me get the gold medal guys! "
Danielle " Let's go N! Time to line up! "

- - - 20 minutes later

Announcer " And it's down to only 3 couples left! Everyone is guaranteed a bronze but who will get the gold!? "

N " *cough* did they have to use the word 'couple' ? "  (look's like someone's getting sensitive :P)
Danielle " N! Pay attenti- " Danielle steps into a small hole and the egg goes flying in the air! 

Announcer " only 2 couples left! Aok Class and Pine Class! Who will- OH NO! Danielle seems to have tripped and the egg is flying!! Can N make the catch? The egg is heading for the crowd! "

N " I've got it! I've got it! " N runs towards the crowd trying to catch the egg! The egg is coming down !

A girls' scream is heard in the crowd!! " KYAAAA!! "

It's DAISY!! The egg hit her right on the head and the egg is all over her face and hair!!

Announcer " Oooh..that..has got to hurt. Oak Class is out! Pine get's the Gold!! ugghh... what's that smell?? It seems that Oak teams egg...was rotten! How unlucky for that girl!! D: "

Danielle and N take a look at each other [rotten egg?!] , and N goes to Daisy to apologize.

[Danielle's POV: Oh crap. The egg hit Daisy.. stupid hole.. I might have gotten the Gold too! But why was our egg rotten of all things.. I guess we can consider ourselves lucky we didn't break the egg. Daisy looks furious.. looks like both Beautee and I have to keep our guard up now.. but, it's not so bad, it's good to see Daisy's snobby smile off her face once in a while. ]


- - - - - - - - High Jump / Long Jump

More free time because no one is in High Jump or Long Jump ~

Ken runs up to Danielle and N after they receive their medals " Congrats on getting the silver! "
       N " I am disappointed on missing out on the gold .. "
Danielle " Blame the uneven ground okay! I tried my best! "  Beautee comes in and links arms with Danielle cheering her up slightly
Beautee " You two did great! A silver get's us 50 points which is awesome! "
    Ravi " Yeah, great job, here's a treat for your hard work "  Ravi takes out a Kinder Egg, and places it in front of Danielle
Danielle " Ooh! A Kinder Egg! When did you get this? :D "
    Ravi " Oh, just thought it'd fit the occasion.. "  [ Ravi POV: Actually.. it's in case you lost..but, you don't need to know. ]

Danielle " Thaanks~ " Danielle happily takes the Kinder Egg~Kinder Egg
       N " What, no chocolate egg for me? "
     Ken " or me?? D: "
     Ravi " Come on guys.. "
Hongbin " Hahaha, great job on getting the silver guys :) "
    Ken " Let's all go do something after the Sports. . . "

While Ken is talking, Beautee and Danielle share a worried look.. They both know, Daisy is going to want to do something bad to them.
*bzz bzz *                        Beautee receives text from her mom
                                 Honey, Mom and Dad are going on a spa date
                                          tomorrow, so watch the house~
                               you can ask your friends to sleep over to keep
                                  you company.  have a fun day~ -Bea-umma


Beautee says out loud " sleepover? "
     Ken  " I'm there! "
Beautee " Sorry Ken, girls only "
Danielle " I've always wanted to have a sleepover! Let's get matching Pajamas ! "
 Serrah " ..okay "
Beautee " And have a pillow fight !"
 Serrah " ...okay "
Danielle " AND A TEA PARTY!! "
 Serrah " ....okay "
Beautee " Twilight Marathon !! "
 Serrah "  . . . "
    Ken " Oh, I love Twilight! "
    Ravi " No you don't -_-"
       N " Are you sure you don't need US strong men to protect you ?  "
Danielle " Strong Men? Where? "
 Serrah holds in her laughter
Beautee " It's ok, I've got Hyuk! "
Ken dies on Leo " Why don't I have a sister T^T "   Leo pats Ken on the head, Leo seems quite comfortable even when Ken's being dramatic.


- - - - - - - - Obstacle Course

[Serrah's POV]

It's time for the obstacle course now, Ravi and Hongbin are participating for our class, and so is Hyuk, Beautee's little brother. The prize is a universal gift card, which means you can use the card almost anywhere, and the competition seems pretty tough.. What would someone do with one of those cards anyways.. this school has pretty extravagant stuff as prizes..

Beautee " I can't wait for Hyuk to get a gold medal ! :D "
Danielle " Hey what about Ravi ?! "
Beautee " Obviously Hyuk's gonna win! He's my brother after all~"
Beautee really loves her little brother Hyuk, it must be nice to have such a cute little brother
Danielle " You know what! let's have a Cheer Off! Ravi is definitely going to win! Right Ravi?!"
  * Ravi waves at the 3 girls, he looks pretty confident! *
Beautee " Cheer Off? You're on! Hyuk will definitely win! "
Uh oh.. seems like this is going to get loud..
  * Serrah slowly backs away, but Beautee and Danielle stop her! *
Beautee " You're not getting out of this Serrah! Join us! :D "
Danielle " Yeah! Cheer for Hongbin! "
Serrah " what.. why.. "
  * Hongbin overhears and waves at the 3 girls too, the fan girls go crazy "kyaaa Hongbin waved at us!! kyaa~ "  *
Maybe if I cheer no one will notice .. there are so many people after all, no one will see me..
Danielle " Winner gets to ask for any favour at any time okay? "
Beautee " Oh there's a prize? COOL! "


- - The Obstacle Course Race BEGINS!

Beautee " Hyuuuuuk!!! WIN!!! "
Danielle " is that the best you've got! RAVI, WIN! OR ELSE!! "
Beautee and Danielle turn to Serrah " Go, Hongbin.. fighting.. "
Beautee and Danielle shrug their shoulders and go back to cheering for their respective guys
Beautee " GOOO HYUK!! HYUKK HYUKK HYUUUKK!! "
Danielle covers Beautee's mouth " RAVIII RAAAAVIIII-OOOOLLIIIII !!! "
Beautee uncovers   " HYUKIE PUTOOKIEE!! YOU CAN DO IT!! "
  * Serrah backs away into the crowd, Danielle and Beautee don't notice since they're busy cheering *
Danielle " CLIMB THAT WALL RAV!! FLYYY!! "
Beautee " TO LEFT THE LEFT HYUK! TO THE LEFT! "
Danielle " IN THE BOX!! GET IN THE BOX!! "
Beautee " CRAWL HYUK! CRAWL!! "
Danielle " DANGIT RAVI! CRAWL FASTER! NOW RUNNNN!"

Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin are reaching the finish line, it's going to be a close win!
The cheers go wild!! Beautee and Danielle's cheers are almost lost in the background!

The 3 are almost at the finish line when " HONGBIN!! GAMBATTE!! "

 * Hongbin suddenly picks up his pace and passes the finish line first!! *

 * Everyone goes silent, wondering where that loud cheer came from, but quickly go back to cheering for the obstacle course winners! *

Danielle " RAVI! WHAT THE , SO CLOSE! "
Beautee " IT'S OK HYUK! SECOND IS AWESOME! AT LEAST YOU BEAT RAVI "
Danielle " YOU LOST TO A HOOBAE! WAEE!! "
Beautee " IT'S OK RAVI! THIRD PLACE IS AWESOME TOO! OH HONGBIN! HIII!"
   * Hongbin waves at Beautee and Danielle but then turns to wave at someone else *
Danielle " hmm? Who is he waving to, we're over here.."
Beautee " -Where did Serrah go?! She was right here! "
   * Hongbin is waving and smiling at where the loud cheer came from *
   * Serrah quickly hides behind a water cooler *

Oh! He knew it was me!? I hope no one else saw.. >/

But someone did see..
In the distance, Daisy smashes her water bottle on the ground, biting her lip  "Serrah" she says with envy and fire in her eyes

- - - - - 10 minutes later

Hongbin, Hyuk and Ravi receive their medals for Gold, SIlver and Bronze

Hongbin, Hyuk and Ravi each get surrounded by fans congratulating them .

Hyuk yells over the fans " Noona! I got the silver! " The fans naturally part to let Hyuk and Beautee meet.

Ravi thanks his fans as he makes his way toward Danielle. He may not be as popular as Hongbin but all the Kingkas have their own share of admirers.

Hongbin is stuck in a sea of fan girls, and Ken and N come to his rescue!

Ken " Move aside ladies~ good looking coming through~ "
N " Sorry ladies we're gonna borrow Hongbin for a while :) "
Hongbin thanks his fans as Ken and N take him to Ravi, Danielle, Beautee, Hyuk and Serrah.
Hongbin approaches Serrah " Thank- " *pouff* Serrah slaps a towel on Hongbin's face cutting him off.
Serrah " congrats "

Beautee stares at Hongbin and Serrah curiously, when N starts talking " Hey, where's Leo? "
Ken " Oh, he's preparing for the next event! the 100m Sprint! "
Ravi " Let's all go cheer for him! Except Danielle "
Danielle " Yeah, maybe he'll win this time " Danielle glares at Ravi, Ravi and everyone laugh
Beautee shrugs the curiosity off,  steps in between and hooks arms with Serrah and Danielle " Let's go! "
 


- - - - - - - - 100 Meter Sprint !

Ravi " Hey guys, what's the prize for the 100m Sprint again? "
N " All-You-Can-Eat BBQ for the class! "
Ravi, Hongbin, Ken, Danielle " REALLY!?!! GO LEOO!!! GOOO!!! ALL-YOU-CAN-EATTT"

[Serrah's POV]
meat.. all you can eat? Leo.. WIN! I'll just wish he wins this time.. i don't think I can handle cheering out loud again.. maybe tomorrow >- 

  * The starting sound goes off and the race wasn't even close! *

- - -  seconds later

   * Leo has won the Gold ! ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT-MEAT FOR THE WHOLE CLASS! WOO HOO~ *

Ken " Go MEAT!!! I mean..GO LEO!! "
N " That's another Gold for our class! "

 * The group rushes Leo to congratulate him! *

Danielle " Group Hug! "
N " Group hug! "
Ken " Group huggg! "

 * Serrah finds herself stuck in the group hug, pressed against Leo's chest. *
 * Serrah looks up, to see the corners of Leo's mouth lift upwards *

it's almost as if he's . . . smiling ? Winning a gold medal is pretty awesome.. ugh..it's so cramped in here, it's getting hard to breathe.. i feel dizzy ..

 * The group hug ends and  Serrah loses stregth in her legs and slowly begins to fall, it seems like her claustrophobia has kicked in.  Leo grabs Serrah by the waist and Hongbin grabs Serrah by the hand! *

Ken " Ooh, Leo sneaking in a hug in our group hug (; "   * Leo stabs Ken with his glare and Ken hides behind N *

eotteokaji..?! i don't want to seem like some sickly damsel in distress.. 

Hongbin cuts in " Serrah looked like she was falling, so we were only helping her, right Leo? "  * Leo sees that Hongbin's got Serrah and slowly let's go *

Danielle " You guys are so.. caring~! Sorry about that Serrah.. I tripped on the grass too.. we really need to adress this problem in our next meeting N "

Beautee " Are you sure you're okay Serrah? "

N " Serrah, the infirmary is open if- "

" I'm- I'm okay, Danielle's right, just tripped on the grass ^^; " Serrah slowly gets back her footing

In the distance, Daisy sees Hongbin holding Serrah's hand, not even noticing Leo on the other side, and she crushes the water bottle in her hands. *ssss* Talk about being blinded by love.



The end of chapter 7 : Sports Festival Day 1 !





authors note~
First, I would like to apologize for my late chapter, I can say as of today my sickly self is almost 100% better, still got a bit of a cough but I'm much much better :D

once again, I'd like to ask What do you think of the new format? DO you like it? dislike it? tell my why? i love comments! :D

a short RECAP ~


All 3 girls have incurred the wrath of the blindly in love Daisy.. but Beautee and Danielle only think Daisy's tageting them! Who knows what evil Daisy's going to do?!
N is experiencing..well.. a new experience and is now being super cautious and observant.
Beautee keeps pushing away her curiosity of what's between Hongbin and Serrah, but it's getting harder and harder to ignore!
Lastly the 3 girls now add a sleepover to their schedules! When is it? Right after the Sports Festival!
Stay Tuned and subscribe if you haven't already to find out more~!


 thank you for reading Reader-nim! See you next chapter ^^~