SF Day 2.5 : Last Game

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

Even the unlikeliest of plants
 bloom beautiful flowers
and those lucky flowers

cactus_flower_1920x1080.jpg
are protected by hundreds of needles
 

- - - - - - - - GYM1 Boys Lockers


*sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhaaaa* Serrah is in the shower, washing off the slime.

*chk-ha!* Someone walks in!

[Serrah's POV] Omo! ..ah..Calm down Serrah, it's a public shower, of course other people need to use it.

The person puts their clothes into a washing machine and steps into the shower across from Serrah. *sssshhhaa*

We're all girls here, ah.. but still.. it's so weird to be showering in the Boys Shower..ah..such a strange feeling >. 
*beep beep beep* It's the washing machine beeping.
Oh, my jersey is done washing, time to put it in the dryer ^^! ..towel towel..
Serrah wraps a towel on and quickly moves her jersey into the dryer.
Set for 'quick dry', it should dry in 10 minutes ^_^!, i should quickly wash off this shampoo and condition.
Serrah goes back into the shower.


- - - - - - - - Infirmary

*ch ch ch ch*

*CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH CH*

[Beautee's POV]
hmm..what's that chitting noise.. totally disrupting my sleep.

Beautee slowly gets up, yawning while opening her eyes. Beautee's eyes stop on a dark speck on the faraway wall.

huh..what's that.. a stain?

The 'stain' moves!

oh!..aaye that surprised me ..don't tell me.. it's a cockaroach?!? eeeee...i don't want to touch it.. oh yeah! N can get rid of it!

Keeping her eyes on the cockaroach on the wall, Beautee tries waking N up.
Beautee " N..hey N? Wake up... N? "

N slowly gets up and faces Beautee.
N " Hey Beautee, what's up? huh..what am I doing he-"

Beautee turns and O_O ..she freezes.

N " What's with that look? "

Beautee " N.. don't freak out. Actually..don't move. "
N " huh? Why? " N pauses-
Beautee " Cockar- " N looks down and screams!!

Cockaroaches are all over him and his bed! Because of his scream, they start jumping around, crawling over his face!! N get's up, rushing to get out of the bed!! His feet get tangled in the bed sheets and he falls off the bed! hitting his head on the beds side table..he passes out..

Beautee " . . . "
. . . great. Now what do I do..

The cockaroaches collect in 1 corner of the room. Seems like N flailing around scared them away for the time being.
Beautee slowly makes her way towards N, on the ground.. again.

Why does he keep doing that(falling down and fainting).
Beautee rolls up her sleeves.
Okay.. i should at least get him back in the bed.
Beautee grabs him by the arms and tries pulling him up.
HUP! ..uuu.....uuuuuuugh.... 
Beautee drops N.
Why is he so heavy?!   ..ok, 1 more time.
This time Beautee grabs N by the legs and tries pulling him into the bed that way!
N's legs successfully get on the bed.. but N's upper body is hanging at the end of the bed like a limp fish.
Beautee's takes a deep sigh. Beautee goes to N's head and pulls on N's shoulders, going back to back. From a crouching position Beautee pushes up!
SUCCESS!!
N is successfully back in the bed! but kinda in an odd angle.
Beautee does some extra positioning and there, he looks like he's been sleeping the whole time. All neat, arms at his sides and feet together.
There we go~ now.. i should go find some bug spray for those cockaroaches..
how did they get in here anyways??
Beautee walks over to the door..but
It's locked?!?

 


- - - - - - - - Main Stage outside in the field

Danielle " Ah..I'm all by myself. Paliii hurry and come back guys.. ughhh..oh, where did Hongbin go? "

[ POV: Maybe he went back to the infirmary.. And where could Serrah be, it's not good for her to be by herself in case Daisy tries something.. hopefully Leo runs into her on his way to the rooftop ]



- - - - - - - - Boys Shower

*ssssssshhhhhaaaa* 

[Serrah's POV]

*sigh* all done~ A nice warm shower is so refreshing!

*beep beep* It's the dryer.

right on time, my jersey is finally dry~

Serrah finishes drying off and puts on her jersey.

ah, i love wearing things out of the dryer, nice and warm~

*beep beep* It's the washing machine beside Serrah beeping.

Oh, looks like she needs to switch her clothes to the dryer.. should i offer to do it for her, ah but what if she says no..>.

The water gets turned off and the person steps out.

O_O *shock!*

O____________O *SHOCK!!*

O______________________________O *WHAT'S GOING ON?!!?*

 


- - - - - - - - GYM1 corridor


Hongbin knocks on the Girls Change Room doors. *knock knock*

Hongbin " Hello? Anyone in there? "
[Hongbin's POV: ah..it doesn't look like anyone is in there. I'm sure he said she was covered in slime though. Where else could Serrah go. The GYM1 change rooms are the ones our class is using for the Sports Festival. ....could something have happened to Serrah?? ]

Insoo " Hongbin? "
Insoo, T.K., Peniel, CNU, Kiseop, Dongwoo, Chunji and Kyumin enter the corridor and see Hongbin knocking on the girls' door.
CNU " .. what are you doing? "
Hongbin sees the group, and realizes how strange he must look  " It's not what it looks like!! It's just I needed to check if anyone was inside! "
The group stare at Hongbin like he's crazy.
Dongwoo " W-wae do you need to check if anyone's inside?? "
Hongbin " That's..uh....you're misunderstanding!! ..why are you guys covered in feathers?! "
T.K. " Yah..let's talk about this in the showers ok? This stuff is starting to itch. "
Hongbin " eh..uh.."
But I have to find Serrah! ]
Hongbin gets dragged towards the Boys Change Room.


- - - - - - - - Back in the Boys Showers


O_O - heol헐 !! - O_O

Ken.
steps out of the shower.
half .
in a towel.

heol 헐 !! O_____O

Serrah quickly looks away.

[ K-k-k-ken?!?!... wha...whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt??!?!? O-o-ottokaji- ]

Ken is just as surprised " Serrah?!?! Bo-what-huh-whattt-what are you doing here??! "
Serrah can't look in Ken's direction" uh.. I..uh..-
Ken comes to some of his senses " We need to get you out of here, this ..uh..situation..can get us into some misunderstandings.. "
Serrah " Huh- oh, yes. I'll uh.. " Serrah stumbles around, bumping into one of the washing machines, avoiding looking at Ken.
Ken grabs Serrah by the elbow " Here, quickly- "

Ken, still in his towel, pulls Serrah towards the shower room exit.

- -

Insoo, T.K., Peniel, CNU, Kiseop, Dongwoo, Chunji, Kyumin and Hongbin walk into the Boys Change Room.

Hongbin POV: I wonder where Serrah is.. ]

Dongwoo " A-choo! "
Kiseop " You guys should take a hot shower, sounds like someone's getting sick... aa-choo! "
CNU " ugh.. a..ACHOO! "
The guys quickly start undressing and preparing to go into the showers. Red and Yellow feathers fall all over the floor.

- -

Ken and Serrah freeze. 
Serrah POV: oh no... eotteokae?! ]
[ Ken POV: ..crap. ]
 


- - - - - - - - Athletics Building Hallway

Leo is walking somewhere, in a rush?

Ms. Jenny, one of the teachers appear.
Ms. Jenny " Ah! You, student! Help me take this down the hall! " Ms. Jenny is struggling with a large box.
Leo is caught.
Ms. Jenny " Well don't just stand there! Take this box, I'll carry these rolls. "
Leo sighs. He has no choice but to do what he's being asked. Leo picks up the box effortlessly and follows Ms. Jenny down the hall.


- - - - - - - - Boys Change Room


The group of boys (Insoo, T.K., Peniel, Dongwoo, Chunji, CNU, Kyumin, Kiseop) enter the showers, leaving Hongbin in the lockers area.

Hongbin takes a deep breathe " haah "
Hongbin stands, intending to leave the locker room to search for Serrah some more.
Half way to the door Hongbin stops.
Some feathers are stuck to the bottom of his shoe " What is thi- "
The feathers are covered in a green slime.
Hongbin peels the feathers off from his shoe.
[ hmm.. ]
Hongbin looks around at the feathers scattered on the floor and notices a trail of green
[ it can't be.. ]
Hongbin follows the trail of green slime towards the showers.
[ !! the guys are showering in there..!! ]

Hongbin rushes into the shower room!!
Looking around.. nothing unusual..
*beep beep beep beep*
Hongbin turns his head to the left, the washing machines are all beeping.
Slowly, he steps into the washers area.

Kiseop " Hongbin is that you? Can you switch our stuff into the dryers bro? Thanks! "
Hongbin " Uh.. sure, no problem. "
Chunji " Hongbin can you bring me an extra towel? mian, I forgot to get one! I'm in the last stall in the corner! "
Hongbin " Yeah yeah, I'll get it. "
[ Do they think I'm a maid or something.. ]
Hongbin finishes putting the clothes into the dryers and takes the towel to Chunji's stall.
Hongbin lets out a sigh and turns to leave the showers, passing the stalls one by one-

" hat-chu! "

Hongbin stops.                                                                        . . . ?

Ken and Serrah are hiding in a shower stall !!
[ Ken POV: I'm dead..  ]
Serrah covers with her hands.
[ He didn't hear did he?! ]

Hongbin looks around *ssssssssssssshhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* The sound of the showers surround him.

Hongbin lifts his hand, as if to knock on the door.

[ She can't be in there.. the shadow is much taller..]
" HAT-CHU!! " Kiseop sneezes in his shower stall, behind Hongbin.
Hongbin drops his hand.
[ Ah, what am I thinking, I should get out of here..> ]
Hongbin turns around, and leaves the showers.

- -

Ken and Serrah's faces have turned a pale white.
[ Serrah POV :  aaahhh OTL.. i feel like i just dodged a bullet! If Hongbin saw me.. ottokaji.. ]
[ Ken POV : I'm dead. I'm going to get killed by Hongbin if he ever finds out. With the way he takes care of Serrah.. ]
[ ah.. How am I going to get out of here.. ]
[ WAIT! ah...pabo ya.. I'm so stupid! Hongbin could have helped me!! Ah... what can I do.. ]
[ this other giant.. what is he doing.. grabbing me and hiding in this shower stall?! ]
[ pabo pabo stupid stupid.. Ken you can think better than this..AAHHHHH??!?!? ]
[ what's with his facial expressions.. I don't get him. Is he stupid or something.. ]
Serrah's eyes move down slightly.
[ ..but his body.. *mentally slaps self * Serrah what are you doing?! Hongbin almost saw you in the shower with this half na..na..nak....///// ]
Serrah's face goes from pale white to bright red.
[ I need to get Serrah out of here .. but these guys are in the shower.. wait. they're in the shower. This is my only chance! ]

Slowly..Ken opens the door.. 
Ken looks at Serrah and points to the exit.
Serrah looks back with a red face, but nods in understanding.
Ken tiptoes out of the shower, quickly followed by Serrah.
Once they are out of the shower room, Ken and Serrah run to the Locker Room exit!!

Ken whispers quickly " I don't know why you were in the boys shower room, but this is not a good time to discuss things, I still have to finish my shower- "
Serrah " please.. keep this a secret. "
Ken opens the door to the corridor and makes sure the corridor is clear.
Ken " Secret? ..ah I can't even ask right now, the hallway is clear, get out of here before someone comes! Pali! "
Serrah " a secret okay? "
Ken " fine, fine! But I'm going to talk to you about this later! now go! "

Serrah runs out of the Boys Change Room.


- - - - - - - - Infirmary

*sound of pen writing on paper*

Beautee is writing a note.

      H E L P!!     
   THE DOOR    
   IS LOCKED   
   2 of us are   
 here!!  HELP!! 


Beautee takes the paper and slides it through the crack in the door.
[ I hope someone sees this. ]
Beautee goes back to her bed and covers herself with the blanket.

Earlier, Beautee poured the remaining Arizona sweet green tea into the can that was on the floor, and put it in the corner.
1 by 1 the cockaroaches seem to be attracted to it, so they crawl inside the can.
[ Hopefully all of them go into that can.. I just have to wait until someone finds the note and opens the door. ]
Beautee looks over towards N.
[ He's still sleeping.. lucky for him to be able to sleep through this.. ]


- - - - - - - - Hallway

Serrah is running towards the staircase. 
[ I need to get back to the main stage ! ]

UFF! " Serrah runs into someone and falls to the ground. " ow >"
[ oh!.. Leo? ]
Leo eyes widen slightly at the sight of Serrah. Seeing her on the ground he offers his hand.
[ hmm.. why does he look out of breath. Was he rushing somewhere? ]
Serrah hesitantly grabs his hand, and he gently helps her up. " thank you "

" wher- "
Before Serrah can ask where Leo was going, he quickly turns around and heads to the staircase.
[ oh- I should speak louder.. ]
" wai..wait for me..please.. " Serrah looks down. [ ah.. what was that..>?! ]
Serrah looks back up.
[ oh! ] Leo has stopped at the staircase. [ is he waiting for me? ]
Serrah quickly runs towards the staircase, with a small smile. :)
[ I don't know where he was going, but he doesn't seem to be in a rush anymore ]
 


- - - - - - - - Main Stage

Danielle " Okay.. we've got all the starcards now! Now to unscramble it and get the riddle. And then solve the riddle.. but why is only half the class here?! "
Classmate 2 " I think some of them are at a rest tent or first aid.. "
Classmate 3 " But they should be back soon! "
Danielle " Well.. let's look at our clues while we wait. "

Danielle takes the star cards and lays them out for everyone to see.

☆1 What is
☆2 minutes but 
☆3 in seasons,seconds,
☆4 years or days?
☆5 not in decades,
☆6 merong~ >:P try again~
☆7 centuries and 
☆8 merong~ >:P try again~


Classmate 4 " So we unscramble this to get our riddle.. "
Classmate 5 " Then we solve that riddle "
Classmate 6 " And the answer to that riddle will be something we need to find and bring to the Main Stage "
Classmate 7 " The Principal sure has fun, making us run around like this. "
Danielle " Can anyone unscramble this riddle? Does it look like a riddle you've seen before? You don't need to answer it, just unscrambling is fine for now. Hmm.. "
The class starts trying to unscramble the riddle.

Ravi appears, a small band-aide on his right cheek.
Danielle " Oh, Ravi! What happened to your face? "
Ravi " The games at the gardens had buckets of stuff falling on people or splashed at people! You know what got thrown at me? Badminton birdies, and one even cut my face. First Ping Pong Balls now Badminton Birdies.. aahh.. "

Classmates " Hmm.. I sorta recognize the format.. / I don't really read riddles / I don't like riddles / maybe it involves time? / are you sure this isn't telling us to find a calendar or something? / I don't get it.. / Is there anyone in our class who likes riddles? / Maybe we should try looking it up online? "

While Danielle is talking with Ravi, Leo appears.
Danielle " Leo! Welcome back! Where have you been? "
Serrah quietly goes behind the other classmates who are trying to unscramble the riddle.

Classmates " Maybe #5 goes up there- / I think #1 is followed by #3 / Is it trying to give us a date? / maybe #6 and #8 have clues on them / ..the answer / I know! #1 + #3 + #7 !! / ..i know the answer / Yea, yea, and maybe this goes there! "

Classmate 1 " Serrah, you're back! "

Danielle " huh? Did you say Serrah? " Danielle sees Serrah behind the class " Serrah! I see you washed the slime off you! "
Serrah " I know the answer to the riddle. "
Ravi " You do? What is it? "
Danielle " Move over guys! Serrah says she knows the answer!
Danielle takes Serrah to the middle of the class crowding around the clues.
Serrah " The riddle goes like this. " Serrah re-arranges the cards.
The class read together " What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days? "
The class looks at Serrah for the answer.
Serrah " 'N', it's the letter 'N' "
Ravi " Oohh.. I get it! "
Classmate " I get it! / Me too / wait..N? / Huh? / I don't get it "

The class quickly comes to a realization. 'N' is the answer to the riddle.. which means they need to bring N to the Main Stage!

Around them, other classes seem to be close to solving their riddles as well! It's crunch time! Every second counts!

The class mobilizes to get N.
Danielle " You heard Serrah! N is the answer! Where is he again? "
N's partner " He's in the infirmary, I can take you! But he's resting there with Beautee.. "
Ravi " I'll go with you, we can just carry him here! "
Classmates " I'll go too! / Me too! / Beautee's there? Count me in! / Me too! / Me too! / Let's go get N! "
Danielle " Wait we can't all go! We need a representative to stay her with our cards! "
Serrah " I'll do it, you guys can go ^^ "
Danielle pushes Leo over to Serrah" Leo you stay too! .. Okay let's go! "
Danielle POV : Serrah needs a bodyguard just in case. ]

The class starts running at full speed towards the Athletics Building Infirmary!!


                                 

..with that Serrah and Leo are left alone. Again.

Or maybe not.

Serrah takes a seat and puts the starcards away in the envelope.
Leo sits down as well on one of the seats nearby.
The 2 didn't speak to each other on the way over to the Main Stage, yet they're stuck with each other again.

Classmate 1 appears, seems like he decided to stay behind.

tumblr_mm8e73W7Zs1rwvhcjo10_r1_250.gifClassmate 1 " Serrah here, have some water ^^ " Classmate 1 offers Serrah the bottle of water. " Our clue turned out to be one of the flukes.. Mian.. you got slime on you for nothing.. "
Serrah gladly takes the waterbottle " oh, uh, Thank you.. um.. Sanghoon? "
Classmate 1/Sanghoon " Oh, you remember my name? We were both in the relay race but we didn't really talk so.. " 
Serrah " Danielle gave me a list of names of the people in our class.. "
Sanghoon makes a joke " Eh? Are you bad with names or something? hahaha "
Serrah responds straightforwardy " yes. "
Sanghoon " oh.. " Sanghoon tried to make a joke.

Serrah opens the bottle of water to take a drink, avoiding the awkward silence.
Sanghoon doesn't lose hope and tries to get the conversation back

- - when Ken appears!

Ken " Serrah! oh- where's the rest of the class? Anyways, Serrah I need to talk to you! "
Ken takes Serrah from her seat without warning and leads her to some empty seats a little farther away.

Sanghoon is surprised at Ken's sudden appearance " Ah wait.. Serrah-ssi- " And with that Sanghoon loses his chance to talk to Serrah. (Sanghoon will have a short character intro in the author's note~)

Leo watches nonchalantly from the corner of his eye.

- - Back to Ken and Serrah

Ken has seated himself beside Serrah and whispers" So..? "
Serrah just as quietly replies " ..'so?' what? "
Ken " The boys locker roo- "
Serrah whispers loudly " sshhh! You said you'd keep it a secret! "
Ken " Before that, tell me why you were in there..don't tell me..you're a thief!? "
Serrah almost yells " BUSUN(What the)!!.. what thief?? How did you get that idea?! michinda(are you crazy)??
Ken " Then what is it? "
Serrah " . . . "
Ken " I'm going to tell everyone you're a thief if you don't tell me.. "
Serrah " what.. wae?! " Ken is persistant.
[ Seems like Ken won't leave without an answer.. ]
Ken waits, yep, definitely not leaving.
Serrah sighs " *siigh* fine.. I'll tell you.. I was thinking about it on my way here. . . "


- - - - - - - - South of the Outdoor Courts

Hongbin is on his way to the Main Stage when he recognizes a mob of students running loudly in his direction.
[ Oh..Ravi..and the class? ] Ravi is easy to see, being 180+ cm tall.

The class also sees Hongbin. You can't really miss him either xD.
Danielle and the class " Oh Hongbin!! "
Hongbin " Where're you guys running to? "
Danielle and the class " We're in a rush! We're going to get the answer to the riddle! Pali, come with us! We're going to the Infirmary "
Hongbin looks at the excited class " Oh! Really??! Oka- Serrah, she's not with you? "
Danielle " She's back at the Main Stage as our representative, now hurry! Let's go! "
Hongbin " ah.. really? I think I'll go stop by the Main Stage first then. "
Danielle " Okay!! No time to talk! Let's go Oak class!! TO THE INFIRMARYYY!!! "
 


- - - - - - - - Back to the Main Stage

Serrah tells Ken her suspicions in whispers.

Serrah " I was tricked.. i think. "
Ken " Of course you were tricked! The locker rooms would never be closed so suddenly for the Sports Fest! What emergency maintenance.. pabo-ya-"
Serrah " . . . "
Ken " ah..mian mian(sorry).. you're new, you wouldn't know. Why would someone do that? "
Serrah " How am I supposed to know? I haven't done anything to anyone!! I didn't even get the girls name.. but, now that I've told you ..you are going to keep this a secret, like you said. right? "
Ken responds brightly " Of course, I keep my promises! Consider my lips sealed! " Ken make a motion that he's zipping his lips.
Serrah is relieved, and shows a small smile " thanks ^^ "
Ken " This is strange though.. If you didn't do anything. . ." Ken and Serrah keep talking, but more comfortably.



- - - - - - - - Athletics Building Entrance / Infirmary 

Oak class has arrived at the infirmary! Around them other classes are running around just as wildly! Could it be they figured out their riddles as well?!

Danielle " Which way?! "
N's partner " This way! "

The class arrives at the double room door. 
Danielle " Ok, I'll get N just a sec. " Danielle places her hand on the door. *click* " It won't open! "
*click click* " Are you sure they're in this room? "
N's partner " Yes, I'm sure of it. "
Danielle knocks on the door *knock knock* " Hello? N you in there? "

No one responds.


Danielle " Ravi break down the door! "
Ravi " What?! "
Danielle shakes her head. " You're right, as the Vice President I can't pardon that. Someone find me a tool box! Someone else try to find a janitor or teacher with the keys! PALI!! "
The class scrambles and splits into 2 groups to search for the Tool Box or Key.
 


- - Hongbin arrives at the main stage

Hongbin spots Sanghoon sitting by himself  " Sanghoon! Have you seen Serrah? "
Sanghoon fixes his glasses " Oh Hongbin, you need to talk to her too? "
Hongbin wonders what Sanghoon means.
Sanghoon points somewhere and Hongbin follows with his eyes. It's Ken and Serrah a few seats away with their backs to them.
Sanghoon " I was talking to her just now, but Ken appeared out of nowhere and-" Sanghoon turns to Hongbin-
-but he's already gone. " Huh, Hongbin? "

Hongbin is quickly behind Ken and Serrah and calls out " Yo! "
Serrah jumps up from her seat in surprise!
Ken turns and brightly replies when he sees Hongbin " Hongbin! Watsup! "
Serrah on the other hand.. " Yah, Hongbin! Don't sneak up on me like that, almost gave me a heart attack! "
Hongbin " What were you guys talking about? "
Serrah and Ken suddenly become secretive. " Us? Nothing, just.. uh.. "
Ken " We were talking about- "
Serrah quickly nudges Ken on the arm.
Ken " The riddle! We we're talking about the riddle! "
Serrah " Yeah! The answer is N! Danielle and the class went to get him just now! haha"
[ Hongbin POV : hmm..? ]


- - - - - - - -  In Front of Beautee and N's Infirmary Room

Danielle and Ravi stayed behind incase Beautee or N respond.
Ravi " It's strange..why would the door be locked.. "
Danielle " I know! " Danielle spots a crumpled piece of paper near her leg. " Oh what's this? "
      H E L P!!     
   THE DOOR    
   IS LOCKED   
   2 of us are   
 here!!  HELP!! 

Danielle knocks on the door loudly. *knock knock knock* " Beautee? Are you in there? N? Beautee? Hello?? Why aren't they answering!! "
Ravi places his hands on Danielle's shoulders. " Calm down, they're probably sleeping or something. Why are you so worried? It's not like you "
Danielle " What? Me? Worried? Who's worried? I'm calm.. Suuper calm! "
Ravi suspects that Danielle is hiding something. " Are you sure about that? "
Danielle focuses on the door, paying particular attention on appearing calm. " Yes, I'm sure. "
Before Ravi can push for more info the class returns with a teacher!

Class " Ms. Jenny has some keys! "
Ms. Jenny " I was asked to bring down a few things to the infirmary so I have some keys, I don't know if all these keys work, but we can try them. Are you saying students are locked in this room? "
Danielle responds accordingly " Yes Ms. Jenny, 2 students from our class are inside sleeping, and we need them out for the last event. "
Ms. Jenny " Oh, VP Danielle, this is your class? I am busy, but seeing you here, I can trust the keys in your hands. See if they work, and get them back to the teachers office when you're done alright? I'm off " Ms. Jenny drops the keys in Danielles' hands. Beng the Vice President has it's perks!


- - - - - - - - Announcement ~

The school PA system starts ringing.
                * ring ding ding ding *
" Hello students ! This is your Principal speaking! Looks like our last event of the day will soon be coming to an end! We've determined that many of you are close to your Answer! Remember, for your Answer to count you must bring it up to the Main Stage! Make sure to keep whatever it may be free of any damage! 

P.S. Some people might have the same answer~ ;P  Let the war begin! HAHAHA- " The Principal ends his announcement by hanging up *tuk*
 


- - - - - - - - Infirmary

After hearing the announcement, there is even more pressure to get into the room!
Danielle takes the first key and turns the lock!     *click*

The door opens! Success!
Danielle runs into the room! " Beautee, N, we're he-KYAAA ! " Danielle sees the cockaroaches in the can and jumps on Beautee's bed causing her to wake up. Unlike Beautee, who's not that afraid of cockaroaches, Danielle absolutely hates them!
Ravi jumps into the room after Danielle. The class watches from the door so they don't crowd the room.
Danielle " Co-Co-Cockaroaches!! Ravi get rid of them!! "
Beautee, blurry eyed, slowly gets up.
Ravi calmly kicks 1 stray cockaroach into the can, then covers it with the lid. " There, nothing to be scared of. "
Danielle looks carefully at the now closed can filled with cockaroaches, making sure they're sealed. After double checking Danielle refocuses her attention on Beautee and N. " Beautee are you ok? Nothing bad happened to you right? Why did you lock the door? "
Beautee is fully awake now. " I didn't lock the door. "
Danielle " Yah, N why did you lock the door?! "
Beautee gives Danielle a look " N didn't lock it either.. "
Danielle gets the hint and quickly changes the subject " Ok! We need to take N to the main stage as fast as possible! N wake up! "
N simply stirs in his sleep, not waking up.
Beautee " He's gotten a lot of sleep today.. "
Ravi " I've got this " Ravi moves to N's side and yells " Look it's SNSD/Girl's Generation!!! "
N gets up in a heartbeat " Wha- SNSD? Where?! "
Danielle " Now that you're both awake I'll explain quickly, N is the answer to our classes riddle, he might also be the answer for another class so we need to bring him to the Main Stage while making sure he doesn't get taken away from another class, got it? "
Beautee " Got it. "
N still in a stuppor " Huh..? "
Danielle " Beautee can you come with us? I almost forgot..is your leg feeling better? "
Beautee looks at her leg " My leg? oh..yeah! It doesn't hurt. Resting really helped :D "


- - - - - - - - Main Stage

Ken, Serrah, Hongbin, Leo, and Sanghoon are all sitting down ..kinda awkwardly..
in silence.. when they hear the Principals' announcemnt.

Hongbin is the one to speak first " Oh, oh yeah, I said I would go help get N.. do you think it's too late? "
Serrah " We should wait here for them, Danielle and Ravi went to get him with the rest of the class, so we don't have to worry "
Sanghoon " Ah, I'm nervous.. what if someone gets hurt.. the Principal said something about people having the same answers.. "
Ken " Having N as the answer was definitely lucky for us "
Hongbin " Oh!! what are those guys doing on the stage? "

Ken, Serrah, Leo and Sanghoon notice them too. Students are going up on the stage! Running and even pushing others to the side, as if in a rush!

Ken " They couldn't possibly have their answers right?! "
Sanghoon " Wait, look, I think they're the representatives for their class! They're all holding those star envelopes! "
Everyone turns their head to look at Serrah.

A riot has broken out shortly after the Principal's announcement! Students are barricading the stage so other classes can't pass through. Classes with their Answers are now in a race for the stage! It's officially WARRRR!!

Serrah grips her hands around the class' envelope " eh? i guess i should..t-"
Hongbin and Sanghoon say at the same time " Here give me the envelope- "
  *pause*
When Ken butts in " hahaha, It's ok, I'll take it ^-^ "
   *pause*
Hongbin " No, I got it- "
Sanghoon " That's alright, I'll take it-"
  *pause*

[Serrah POV: what's with these guys.. ]

Serrah " I'll do- " Serrah is interupted by Leo's sigh.

Leo gets up. The boys stop and stare at Leo, wondering why he's moving so suddenly. When their attention is on Leo, Serrah starts running for the stage!

Serrah unexpectadly yells " I said I'll do it!

Hongbin " Serrah?! "

  The classes begin to converge, reaching the seating area one by one towards the stage!

Danielle " What the heck?! Did everyone get the same type of riddle??! " N is currently being protected from kidnappers (other classes that have N as the Answer)!

You can see V and L being hoisted by their classmates!! Oh wait no.. L is being carried by another class! They stole L!
      like this >> 07-bayern-munich-(Read-Only).jpg

L " Save meee T^T "
V is enjoying his ride~
Another class is rushing to bring a Grand Piano to the stage! They are ahead of V, L, and N but Oak Class easily passes them!! 
Danielle " OUT OF THE WAY!!! " The Piano is way too heavy to move quickly!

The barricade of students at the main stage get roudier at the sight of the approaching classes!

Leo, Hongbin, Ken and Sanghoon are making a mad dash towards the stage, following after Serrah!

EVERYONE IS RUNNING TO THE STAGE!!

Serrah weaves her way through the crowd, slinking through small holes in the crowd before the crowd closes over the path like a wave. The crowd is trying to organize as they see the classes approaching. More people gather in the crowd and Serrah disappears.

Hongbin, Ken, Leo and Sanghoon jump into the crowd. Serrah is not in sight! And Danielle, N, Ravi and the rest of the class are getting closer and closer to the stage!

Danielle sees the barricade and quickly comes up with a plan!
Danielle " Everyone Pick up N! "
N " YEAH! PICK UP N! wait what?!?! "
The class picks up N, plank style (the way L was being carried earlier) without question!
Danielle " Boys at the front! Run into the crowd as close to the stage as possible, when we get close enough THROW N ONTO THE STAGE! It's the only way! "
N " WHAT??? I'm sure there's another way to do this guys, I'm an injured h- " Too late to negotiate! Oak Class clashes with the barricade!! The barricade of students try to fight back but the sudden impact of the entire Oak class trying to reach the stage is too strong! V's class follows the same tactic and arrives not even a second after!! It's a race to who gets on stage first! There is only 1 winner for the Scavenger Hunt and only 1 prize! Everyone wants the Free Class Trip!
Danielle " On 3!! "
The class is churned around, but they make it through to the stage!
Ravi " 3!! " The class throws N over their heads !!
N flies and lands 3 meters into the stage!! OAK CLASS DID IT!!
Students already waiting on the main stage look at N's sprawled figure.
Shortly after V is hauled up onto the stage as well!

Danielle " Where's the MC, the judge? Why aren't they saying we won?? "
The crowd continues to churn as the bell to say the game is over has yet to ring!
Hongbin appears beside Danielle " The riddles envelope- "
Danielle is surprised by Hongbin's sudden appearance " WTHec-!! "
Hongbin continues, slightly out of breath " We need *breath* a Rep to be on the stage with riddles to win "
Ravi is beside Danielle as well, trying to shield Danielle from the roudy crowd when Ken appears!!

On the stage!!

Danielle " Ken is on the stage! Does he have it?? "
Sanghoon appears at this time, looking battered, " Serrah, she has it, she got here first but disappeared in the crowd " 
The crowd is getting more packed as more classes arrive!
Danielle " Where's Leo?! He was supposed to guard her! "
Ravi with his superior height spots Leo in the crowd! " I see Leo! Leo, where's Serrah?! "
Leo can't hear as he's too far away. N slowly gets up and notices different sized white circles on the stage.

The PA system throughtout the school ring to life * RINGR ! RINGR ! RINGR * It's the winning bell at last!
But there are atleast 5 'Answers' on the stage!

The crowd begins to lax as the bell echoes throughout the entire campus. The Scavenger Hunt is over!

People at the Main Stage are looking around for the winner, but who? Who won?
Leo, with his hawk eyes spot part of the stage open up, it's a trap door! And Serrah is the one opening it!
Looks like N saw it too and is already close!

At the center of the stage, a man in a shiny royal blue suit appears!! Slowly rising from under the stage!
It's the eccentric Principal !!

The principal walks towards N and takes out a bedazzled microphone " The WINNERS of the Scavenger Hunt! OAK CLASS!! Congratulations!! " The principal walks over to Serrah and helps her out of the trap door. Then takes out a smoke bomb and disappears!

Oak Class bursts into cheers at the Principals announcement!



kkeut ~ The end of chapter 10 ~







authors note~
Hello Hello Hello ~
I've been thinking about making the chapter shorter, in hopes of getting them out faster, but I'm wondering how to go about it..
also Sanghoon is offically Classmate 1 ! He's a member of 100%, and I feel like out of all the suggestions, his image fit Classmate 1 the most ^^ (Specifically from All The Kpop where he was paired with Ellin from Crayon Pop :D )


tumblr_mcn2i2P9jt1ryio6so2_1280.jpgA short character bio for Sanghoon (Classmate 1)

A quiet student that doesn't do much to stand out, easily gets anxious in many situations.. has a bit of interest towards the new student Serrah, but is it love?
Keep your eye out for Sanghoon!! He may have a few surprises up his sleeves! ^-^!


  Thank you for your patience my reader-nims <3 Saranghaeeeyo~ !


editor's note

Greetings readers! How did you like the chapter? The author has a lot planned in the future so i hope you all look forward to it ^.^ 

On another note, DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT RAVI PROTECTING DANIELLE FROM THE ROWDY CROWD SCENE? SO CUTE ASDFHSKDJFHISURBSHF

ok bye :3 (^v^)/