The Aquarium Part 4

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShDEl5yTM7rmJIDVdkETM

" Ravi, what are they doing now? " Danielle asks Ravi who's tall, as she quickly sends a text to Beautee.

To: Beautee
Mssg: Ravi's here, and he caught me. I'll try to keep him occupied so he doesn't see you with Hongbin. For now, just enjoy your time, we'll be at the other side of the aquarium! |

" I don't know.. they're just walking and looking at the aquarium. " Ravi doesn't see Danielle send her text as he cranes his neck to see Serrah and Leo.
" Does Leo look like he's enjoying himself? How about Serrah? " Danielle casually talks into her trustee flyers, undercover style.
" It's hard to tell, the aquarium isn't really a 'fun' place is it.. So why are we tailing those two again? "
" Remember a few weeks ago I asked you about finding out about stuff Leo likes, well, you didn't come up with anything so this is my plan. "
" An aquarium date is your plan? "
" For the last time, it's not a date. They're just spending time with..in an aquarium, as friends. "  [ Almost told him Beautee and Hongbin are here too.. ]
" Just the two of them? ..well sorta, sure, whatever. " Ravi shrugs his shoulders.

Ravi and Danielle make sure to stay a few meters away from Serrah and Leo.

" You could have told me you know, instead of keeping it a secret. " Ravi whispers at Danielle.
" Yeah, but.. if the other guys found out, then they'd all have wanted to come to the aqurium, then Serrah would have no hope of even talking to Leo at all. " Danielle whispers back as they slowly wind their way through the crowd.

Ravi looks at Danielle with a look. [ ..suspicious, but whatever.. ]
Danielle too busy keeping tabs on Serrah and Leo doesn't see.  " I have to figure out a way to get those two to start talking.. any ideas Ravi? "
Ravi " Hmm.. I say just leave them, they seem perfectly fine not talking to each other to me. "

 



Serrah is slowly walking beside Leo in the right tunnel. [ OttokajiOttokaji, Danielle's watching.. she's probably thinking 'why aren't they talking' again.. Otto- ]
An extremely colourful fish finds it's way in Serrah's view, catcing her attention. [ WOAAAH, such a colourful fish! ] Serrah, easily distracted, quickly moves to the other side of aquarium to get a closer look.

peixes%20de%20aquario%2011.jpg[ Wow..wow..wow, it's so shiny *O* like.. it's covered in LED's.. wow... waaaoooow ] The fish takes it's time swimming in the aquarium and as if hypnotized Serrah follows along. 

Leo sees this and follows after Serrah.

[ I wonder where it's going. I wonder if it's natural.. it would be so cool if it was naturally that colourful. ..but it could have been genetically modified. I wonder what it's called. It's most likely a tropical fish. It must be rare, and expensive.. but it's so pretty. I want one. That shade of blue on it's belly is so nice, wah~ ]

The fish stops at a bed of bright corals and swims around with the other, smaller fish.
 



" Found one! " Hongbin's found a Nemo Fish! 
" Where? where? " Beautee comes over to look.
" There, see? behind that..uh..plant? Where the pink stuff is. " Hongbin points at the small orange and white fish swimming by itself.
" Oooh, it's a Nemo Fish! " Beautee exclaims happily. " I guess I owe you lunch! "
" I was just joking about that xD "
" Ah, but we made a deal, plus it's your birthday right? It's the least I can do :) I insist. "
" Okay then, but I want fish and chips! "
" !! " Beautee is shocked.
" Just joking :P hahaha "  Hongbin starts laughing because of the shocked expression on Beautee's face.
" hahaha " Beautee starts laughing too.
 



[ wow, there are more! ] More fish have joined the first one, and they're just as colourful!
Pelvicachromis_pulcher_freshwater_fish.jpeixes%20de%20aquario%2011.jpg

The fish playfully swim around a small section of the aquarium. [ It's like a rainbow exploded and painted all these fish! ] Serrah is completely entranced.
[ Ah..i wonder what they're called, I should memorize their shape and patterns- ]

The fish seperate and start swimming away! [ Oh no! wait! ] Serrah starts to run to follow them when she bumps into someone, almost falling to the ground.

" ah.. sorry.. I wasn't looking. " Serrah snaps out of her trance with the fish and catches her balance.

" Hey, watch where you're going! Oh..it's you again.. " It's the group of rude girls from before!
" You know, you really have a problem with us or something..why do you keep popping up.. are you trying to piss me off?? " Another one of the girls say while sneering at Serrah.
" Yeah, like, I thought you left, to at least change out of those garbage bags you call clothes, hahahah " Another says while flipping her long brown hair.
" Megan, I know we came with your family to the aquarium, but do people come here alone too? " Another one of the girls scoff at Serrah.
 



" Ravi move over I can't see! " The crowd has gotten a bit thicker and it's hard to see Serrah and Leo from too far away.
" Why don't we just join them? It's not like we'll be disrupting their conversation. " Ravi says sarcastically, moving slightly to the side so Danielle can get a better look.
" Ravi, for the last time, that would ruin the purpose of my hard work in trying to get those two to spend time with each other. Wait, where's Serrah? I don't see her "
" Hm? " Ravi takes a quick look around the area. " I don't see her, maybe she went to the washroom? "
" Ravi, you are the worst undercover agent ever. We're supposed to keep track on both of them! " Danielle grabs Ravi by the arm and they head to where they saw Serrah and Leo last.
 



The group of girls have surrounded Serrah, cornering her to the side of the aquarium.

" At least your face isn't as bad as your fashion sense, or else you'd be really pitiful. "
" Are you complimenting her right now? eww " The girl pops a piece of gum into .
" No, I'm just telling her she should be thankful that she's not that ugly, or else she'll never get a man. "
" Hey, what's your name girl? Are you trying to avoid us right now? You should say something "
" Yeah, and what school do you go to? Huh? "
" Yah, why aren't you replying, we asked you a question. "

Serrah is quiet, it's an all too familiar scene. Being cornered and not knowing what to say. She lifts a hand nervously, about to open to answer but she can't sem to get out her words, when a hand comes in from behind the girls, taking her hand and pulling her out of their C-formation.

 




Holding Ravi by the arm, Danielle is walking swiftly through the crowd, searching for Serrah who's disappeared from her view while also trying to stay out of sight, she's still undercover of course.
" Ravi, you should crouch a little, you're too tall " Danielle says, pulling Ravi's arm down so he appears shorter.
" I think you're taking this undercover thing a bit too seriously. If they could see me, they would have by now. " Ravi retorts but makes a point to bend his knees a bit to appear a little shorter.
" Should I get you a hat or something then? and some sunglasses? "
While discussing a possible disguise for Ravi, Danielle unknowingly passes Serrah who she can't see because of the wall of girls surrounding her.

 




It's Leo, grabbing Serrah's hand and wordlessly pulling her out of the clique of girls.

Serrah almost forgot, she was there with Leo.

Hand in hand Leo quickly distances Serrah and himself from the girls, who are staring, shocked at the sudden appearance of Leo.

After a minute or two of fast paced walking through the crowd, they finally reach the half way point of the right curved tunnel, which has a waiting area/sitting area that goes into the large circle aquarium. Providing a great view of the fish swimming closer to the center.

The 2 walk in, there are many seats open for resting. The few people occupying the area are mostly couples, from elderly to some people in their 20's. A young family has also decided to rest in the sitting area, their 2 toddlers walking about.

Serrah gladly followed Leo along, and just then becomes aware of her hand in his. Clammy from the sudden warmth from his hand and the cold nervousness from hers. As Serrah is about to motion to let go, Leo does. Naturally, putting that hand in his pocket.

Serrah thinks nothing of it, but feeling a bit hyper-aware of herself, she walks quickly passed Leo, taking a seat first at an unoccupied space.

Leo takes the seat next to her, at a distance, a bit far, when he puts Serrah's lunch bag in between. 

Serrah looks around avoiding eye-contact, while Leo has an unreadable expression.

[ ottokaji.. he saw.. what to do.. and I almost forgot about him and just followed the fish too..! ..I should at least start by thanking him.. or should i apologize first.. ? aaah..what is wrong with me.. ]

" um.. " Serrah starts talking, still looking away from Leo. " thanks.. "

" for getting me out of there.. "


" and sorry for making you go through the trouble again and again.. " Serrah slowly turns her head to look at Leo.

Who so happens to be staring right back. They make eye-contact, and Serrah starts talking quickly again, looking somewhere else.

" I'm sorry, actually today was supposed to be the day I make it up to you and thank you by asking you to come here and hanging out so I could thank you properly for the times you've helped me, actually Danielle is here and she's probably watching from somewhere making sure I actually ..talk.. and ..I'm sorry!

Leo sighs.

" r-really..sorry.. " Serrah mumbles, looking down at her clenched hands on her knees. [ I am.. so bad at this. aaah ]

Leo sighs again.  [ he's probably fed up with me by now.. ]


After a short pause, Leo speaks. " You know, if you wanted to say thank you, you could just say it. "

Serrah already dispirited from the event from earlier, feels even more downcast.

" And, you should stop saying sorry because you think I'm mad at you, I'm not. "

[ hmm? ] Serrah's mood picks up slightly.

" And really, I didn't do much, so I think this aquarium plan of yours is a bit.. "

Serrah's mood goes back down.

" -this was probably Danielle's idea anyways right? "

[ erk.. how did he know.. ]

" Anyways, if you have something to say, just say it. "

Serrah turns to face Leo.
 



" Oh-my-god. Did you see that totally hot guy take her away??! " The girls stare in awe, watching Leo and Serrah disappear into the crowd.
" So she did come here with someone, she could have just said so .. " One of the girls say, slightly embarassed.
" Do you think they were (on a date).. ? " Another of the girls question.
" HAHAHA, don't make me laugh, that mousy girl having a boyfriend? They don't even look like a couple, he was probably her cousin or something. " One of the girls say flipping her hair and rolling her eyes.
" hahaha you're right, of course she'd be here with family. " The others laugh while agreeing with her.

The girls laugh the situation off, feeling embarassed that the a girl they looked down on could possibly be on a date with a hot guy.

" But really.. what is with the eye-candy at the aquarium today. " The girls wonder.

" Well, girls, you know what to do. " They all take out their camera phones and start heading down the tunnel.

 



Already more than 3/4's of the way through the left curved tunnel, Beautee and Hongbin have found themselves staring at a large school of 'Nemo fish'.

2114810359_7b5aa901a6_z.jpg?zz=1     Soronto Aquarium Fish Flyer 

250px-Clown_fish_in_the_Andaman_Coral_Re
Clownfish (Amphiprion ocellaris

Clownfish, also known as Anemonefish, form a symbiotic bond with anemone. In the wild they would help one another with food and many other things. The Clownfish are immune to the Anemone's toxins and so the Anemone becomes a great home for the Clownfish. It is not yet known when or how they evolved and became immune to the Anemone's toxins.


" Ah, so they're called Clownfish. " Beautee looks at the large number of Clownfish swimming in front of them.
The Clownfish begin to disperse as a turtle comes into view, catching Beautee's attention.

" A tuurrtlee! " Beautee's attention is quickly grabbed by the swiftly swimming turtle and Beautee follows after it.

While Hongbin follows too, he sees a familiar head in the passing crowd at the end of left curving tunnel.

[ Ravi? Hmm.. he should have tried better at hiding, now I'm sure everyone's here. I'll ignore him for now, but something.. So Ravi and Leo were going to be here.. why did Serrah ask me to keep it a secret?.. hmm.. ]
 




Anyways, if you have something to say, just say it. "

Serrah turns to face Leo to answer.  " y-yes.. "

" Like that time you yelled at me on the roof. " Leo says, with a hint of humour in his voice and face.

Serrah blushes with embarassement, remembering that first day of school. " Oh yeah.. i did that.. so-I mean, my bad. "
Looking around again, Serrah turns that event over in her mind.

a pause.

" *sigh* I guess today is a failure. " Serrah looks at the fish in the aquarium, deciding it's the safest place to look instead of looking back and forth.
The fish swim around as if they're without a care in the world.

another pause.

Leo looks like he's about to say more when one of the toddlers from the young family start crying. The mother quickly scoops the toddler in her arms, signaling to the father that it's time to go. Grabbing a large bag full of toddler supplies the young family leave the sitting area together.

[ Aw, the toddler must be hungry. ] As that thought passes through Serrah's mind, she gasps, checking the time on her phone.

" Oh no! " Serrah get's up quickly.

" What's wrong? I'm sure the baby is fine. " Leo says, assuming Serrah was talking about the young family that just left.

" No, it's almost 1pm! It's time for lunch!
 



Danielle and Ravi have reached the end of the right curved tunnel without a trace of Serrah and Leo.

" Where did they disappear to? We're already at the end of the tunnel! " Danielle says, still looking around.

" Why don't you call Serrah? We might have passed them. "

" But.. " Right as Danielle is about to reply, her phone starts to buzz. It's an incoming call from Serrah.

Danielle answers. 

" Yoboseyo? Serrah, I was just about to call you "

" Oh? Well eodiya(Where are you)? It's time for lunch! I almost lost track of time, can you check on Beautee? I was thinking we could eat lunch now, but I don't want to disrupt their..er..you know, ottokaji? "

" What about Leo? Did you thank him properly? "

" err.. sorta.. "

" .. ok..Well we're at the end of the tunnel, where are you? "

" We should be there in a few minutes. "

" Okay, well, just come here, I've got this. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yes, see you here! bye! "

They end the call in a rush, both girls slightly panicked.

[ Ok, Serrah and Leo are on their way here, Ravi is still clueless, and Beautee and Hongbin are.. I need to send Beautee a text. ] Danielle's thoughts are quickly planning a way to make everyone meet without seeming suspicious when a familiar voice calls through the crowd.

" Ravi! " It's Hongbin, heading over with a smile. Beautee is in the distance looking at a turtle. It's too late to send Beautee a message.

Danielle quickly nudges Ravi on the side quickly telling Ravi " Follow my lead! " under her breath, so Hongbin doesn't hear.

" Hey Hongbin! Perfect timing! " Danielle says with a smile back.
" Sup. " Says Ravi, waving casually in acknowledgement.

" Perfect timing? " Hongbin reaches Danielle and Ravi and waves over Beautee.

Ravi sees Beautee too, Beautee's surprised at seeing them, but heads over cheerfully anyways. [ Beautee's here too? Hmm.. ]

" Yeah, we were all about to eat lunch, just waiting for Serrah and Leo. " Danielle looks over at Ravi sending a message with her eyes. [ Don't ask, just go with the flow. ]

" Oh, lunch? Sounds good to me, I was getting hungry. " [ Ah, so it's time? ] Hongbin has suspicions that the events happening are carefully planned for his birthday, and instead of saying he's figured it out, he's 'playing along'.

 







A/N:

this was what I wrote down before going awol, just edited it, and i must apologize to my readers who stayed subscribed Q^Q I love you guyz *heartue* 

expect different format for the next chapter (that might also take a while)

how will they all meet up and what will happen next? stay tuned for the next chapter ^o^~