The Aquarium Part 1 (+author update)

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

The wind,
 
Dandelion-flower-flying-light-bright-720
has a strange way of moving things



 


FRIDAY


- - - - - - - - 2nd Period / Business and Media Studies

Mr. Boom " Okay, class, today is our last class on studying commercial strategies and basic video filming and editing. Remember, your Group Projects' due date is next next Monday. So you have about one and a half weeks to complete your project. I hope you have your scripts ready by next Monday to film. That's when you'll be receiving your video cameras! See you all on Monday~ "

Mr. Boom leaves the classroom as the bell rings. Time for lunch!
 


- - - - Lunch Time

Hongbin walks into the class, with some freshly baked bread from the Arts Cafeteria.

Hongbin " Oh? Where are the girls? "
N " They disappeared after whispering to each other.. "
Ken " I wonder what they're up to.. should we go look for them? "
Ravi " They probably all went to the washroom or something. They'll be back later "
Hongbin " Hmm? Since they're together it should be it's okay. "
N " Sometimes I wonder if you're a secret bodyguard or something, Hongbin. "
Hongbin " ??? "
Ravi " Hahaha, do those even exist? xD "
N squints in Ravi's direction as he eats his sandwich " You too Ravi.. the way you disappear after school sometimes.. I'd think you were one too. "
Ravi " Ehh?! "
Ken " Hey, what about me then? What am I? "
N looks at Ken " You.. you bother people too much. "
Ken " What??! Then what about you??! "
N " Me? I don't bother anyone! "
Ken " What?! Yes you do! "
Hongbin " Hahaha xD "

Ravi and Hongbin laugh at N and Ken, and they have a fun conversation.



Danielle, Beautee and Serrah find a quiet corner in the Arts Building to talk.

Beautee " Danielle, Serrah, I'm so nervous, I still haven't picked out what to wear! "
Danielle " Well, make sure to pick something out tonight then. How about you Serrah, are you prepared? "
Serrah " no.. are you sure Leo even likes fish? "
Danielle " I'm sure that as long as you give him good food he'll be okay. "
Serrah " food?? "
Beautee " Guys, have you decided on what day to go? "
Danielle " I was thinking tomorrow would be good. "
Beautee " Tomorrow!!?! Isn't that too soon!? "
Serrah " a bit, .. Ah.. but Sunday is Hongbin's birthday.. "
Beautee " WHAAT??! "
Danielle " His birthday? Oh right! I knew it was sometime at the end of the month. It's Sunday, huh? No wonder it's been quiet lately "
Serrah " what do you mean? "
Danielle " You'll see on Monday. "
Serrah " ?? "
Beautee " If it's his birthday, wouldn't he have plans? "
Serrah " he told me he was free.. "
Danielle " Then let's make it Sunday! That gives you guys a whole day to prepare :D "
 


- - - -  After Lunch / 3rd Period

N appears in the Arts Class room again. Ken isn't there today, he might be in Taek Won Do. The class is basically empty minus a few people packing equipement; possibly to paint outside.
[ I wonder where Ken is, he came over yesterday but he didn't stay long. I thought I could talk to him right now.. Was he too surprised about what I told him yesterday? ]

N sees Serrah quietly painting at a corner of the classroom. A gentle breeze comes in through the window and Serrah's hair waves in the breeze. Serrah snaps out of her focus, looking at the strand of hair now on the middle of her face, disrupting her. Serrah puffs her cheeks in frustration and quickly ties her hair into a ponytail, then goes back to focusing on her painting.

*budump* [ What is this.. this fluttering feeling. It's as if Serrah has sparkles floating around her. I don't understand. ]

Beautee is on her crutches and Danielle appear behind N.
Danielle " N? What are you doing here? "
Beautee " Hey N, didn't know you were the painting type. :) "
Danielle and Beautee pass N and go to where Serrah is painting.

N is surprised at Danielle and Beautee's sudden appearance. Confused, he looks at Serrah. Serrah looks up from her painting, and in seeing Danielle and Beautee, smiles slightly. *budump* [ I'm sure Serrah's sparkling right now.. like glitters were dropped on her or something. ] N looks at Beautee, who sees N looking in their direction so she smiles and waves. *budump* [ What? Beautee has sparkles floating around her too..?! What..what's going on..?? ] N shakes his head,waves bye, and steps out of the class. [ I need to go to the library and do some research! ]

- -

Beautee " Hm, I guess N wasn't going to paint. Wonder why he stopped by. "
Danielle " Probably looking for Ken. "
Serrah has stopped painting to look up at Beautee and Danielle " what are you guys doing here? Painting? "
Beautee " We're just stopping by. We're going to check out vocals after. "
Danielle " We just wanted to tell you that since we decided on Sunday, you should tell Hongbin soon, in case he does end up having plans. "
Beautee " And I'm going to the doctors to get my ankle checked after school, so we can't hang out and chat. "
Danielle " And I have Student Council duties to attend to, so I'm busy too. "
Serrah " Oh? "
Danielle " We still have Saturday to chat though. "
Beautee " I checked the weather and this weekend is going to be awesome! Warm with blue skies. "
Danielle " Well that's all we wanted to say, plus we just wanted to stop by :P See you in Homeroom Serrah ~ "
Beautee " See you~ "
Serrah " Oh? a..okay? See you- " And Beautee and Danielle step out.


SATURDAY


- - Morning

N " Ravi, is Danielle not answering your call? "

N, Ravi, Ken, Leo are all together but they can't seem to get in contact with the girls.

Ravi " How about you guys, did Beautee answer your calls? "
Ken " Nope, her phone was busy.. "
N " Why, are they all too busy?? We have things to do! "
Ken " Let's just call them tomorrow. It's probably important if they can't answer their phones. "
Leo looks at his phone. *3 New Mssgs* 

- -

Serrah sends a text to Hongbin.

To: Hongbin
Mssg: See you on Sunday at the entrance to the Aquarium at 11am?

A minute later Serrah gets a reply.

From: Hongbin
Mssg: Yep, see you there :D

- -

Beautee " Danielle, It's taking me forever to choose what to wear! " Beautee's walk-in closet looks like a tornado passed by.

Beautee is on the phone with Danielle, talking about tomorrow.

Danielle " Just wear anything, you'll look great anyways. "
Beautee " But I'm worried, what if I look too dressed up..? "
Danielle " ..wear jeans? "
Beautee " Good idea. How about Serrah, did she call you yet? "
Danielle " No, not yet, I think I'll call Serrah and Leo tonight, to check on them. Leo hasn't replied to my texts too. "
Beautee " Aaah, Danielle, it's tomorrow! Ah, I'm so nervous, but excited!! "

- -

Serrah's in her Kitchen, looking through the freezer  " Moooom! Do we have any more pork?? "
Serrah-umma comes down the stairs. " Pork? We don't. Why? "
Serrah " Uh... no reason. "
Serrah-umma starts to tease Serrah " hmm? Is it for Hongbinnies birthday tomorrow, hmmm? "
Serrah " Mom, stop it. "
Serrah-umma " Well.... is it? :) "
Serrah " *sigh* ...Yes. So, can you drop me off at the Grocery Store? "
Serrah-umma " Okay, but buy some ice cream okay, we're out. "
Serrah " Sure, anything else? "

Serrah and her mom leave the house to go to the Grocery Store.

- - Evening

Danielle calls Beautee and Serrah to confirm the plans for tomorrow.

*ring ring ring* Start of 3-way call

Serrah " Hello? "
Danielle " Yoboseyo~ I'm here to confirm if you guys are ready for tomorrow~ "
Beautee " Guys! I need your help. I'm so nervous, I've been freaking out all day! I don't think I can do it. "
Danielle " What do you mean? "
Beautee " I don't think I can go to the aquarium tomorrow.."
Danielle " What?! Don't be nervous! You'll do just fine! It's not like you're going to ask him to marry you. You're just hanging out. "
Beautee " I know, I know, but I need support. ..can.. can you come with us Danielle? "
Serrah " I agree. "
Danielle " Serrah, not you too! The plan was for you 4 to go alone, I'm not supposed to be there.. "
Beautee " Please? pretty please? "
Serrah " ...please. come with us. "
Danielle " Ok, I'll think about it. "
Beautee and Serrah " Yay~ "
Danielle " But you guys better be ready! Tomorrow morning at 11AM! Okay? "
Beautee " Yes~ "
Serrah " Yes "
Danielle " Okay, well I need to go call Leo now, ttyl! "

end of 3-way call.

[ Leo, I wonder if he thinks I'm going to be at the aquarium too.. I've been pretty vague. Hmm.. oh well, details details~ ]


SUNDAY


Sun-in-blue-sky.jpg 



         

                    11AM / Morning







Beautee arrives near the entrance of the newly opened Aquarium. 

Beautee looks around to see if anyone's arrived.

[ Oh! There's Hongbin! O-ottokaji.. ]

Beautee walks to a window and checks her reflection.

[ Okay, looks good. ..ah..but what do I do. He's just standing there by himself. Should I go say hi? ..maybe I should wait for Serrah first. ]

Girls who are passing by on the sidewalk turn their heads to get another look at Hongbin. Even girls across the street notice him.


            *bzz bzz bzz*

Incoming Text Mssg from Danielle

Mssg: Are you going over to say hi or what?

[ huh? Danielle? ..say hi? ..she's here? ]

To: Danielle
Mssg: Where are you??

*bzz bzz*

From: Danielle
Mssg: You don't need to know~
           Now hurry and go say hi to Hongbin ;)


Beautee looks around, trying to find out where Danielle is watching from.

[ Danielle's here, okay, I feel less nervous now..]

But Danielle is in disguise~ Danielle will be watching over the 2 troublesome girls for today. Speaking of 2 troublesome girls.. where is Serrah?


- - - - Serrah's House

Serrah " Mom! Whereare the bento boxes??! "
Serrah woke up early that morning  to make lunch.

Serrah-umma " It's in the cabinet beside the fridge! "

Serrah turns off the burner. The Sweet and Sour Pork is ready, along with the kimbap. Now to pack everything.
Serrah " I'm going to be late.. !! Mom, where are the extra chopsticks??! "

Serrah's mom walks into the kitchen and sees Serrah rushing around. " They're in the small cabinet beside the glass cups. Do you want me to give you a ride to the Aquarium? "

Serrah starts packing the food " No thanks, I can't ask you to bring me all the way downtown, can you drop me off at the nearest subway station instead? "
 


- - - - Back to the Aquarium

Time - 11:15AM

Hongbin takes a look at his watch. *sigh* [ Serrah's late..should I text her..she'll probably be here soon ]

" Hongbin? "

Hongbin turns around to see Beautee waving hello. " Hey Hongbin ^^ "
Hongbin " Beautee? What are you doing here? "
Beautee " Same as you, waiting for Serrah :) "
Hongbin " Oh? " [ so.. we weren't going to the Aquarium with just the 2 of us.. ? That makes sense, Serrah wouldn't just invite me alone.. Maybe Danielle or N are planning something, hmm.. ] " Let's take a seat and wait for her then. "
Beautee " O..okay ^^ " Beautee is a ball of nerves.

Hongbin and Beautee find a bench to sit on near the entrance.

Hongbin " Sorry about making you wait, looks like she's running late. I'll just send her a text. "
Beautee feels butterflies in her stomach. " huh? ah, sure.^^ "

From: Hongbin
To: Serrah
Mssg: I'm at the aquarium. Beautee's here too. Will you be here soon?

- -  a few minutes later

*zzt-zzt-zzt* Incoming text message from Serrah

Mssg:  Sorry >.< I'll be late..Just go ahead without me!
               I'll text you when I get there. I won't be long!


Hongbin " Looks like Serrah will be late.. "
Beautee " oh..Traffic? "
Hongbin " She said she'll be here soon and to go ahead. It'll just be the 2 of us for now I guess.. "
Beautee blushes slightly " I don't mind waiti- "
Hongbin get's up " Okay, let's go then! :) got your ticket? " and starts heading to the entrance
Beautee " eh? uh..Yes! "

Beautee and Hongbin enter the aquarium.


AQUARIUM 


- - - - Aquarium Entrance

Beautee and Hongbin head to the front desk. There are 4 female attendants there, waiting for customers. The lobby is pretty empty minus a few elderlies and a young family. 

Font Desk Lady 1 " Welcome to the Soronto Underwater Aquarium. Tickets please :) "
Hongbin walks up to the Front Desk and hands his ticket to the Front Desk Lady.
Even the Front Desk Ladies blush at the sight of Hongbin.
The ticket is scanned and a printer prints a wristband for Hongbin. " Here is your wristband, please wear it on your wrist until you leave the aquarium. " The attendant puts the wristband on Hongbin.
Hongbin " Thanks "

Beautee goes to the second attendant to give her ticket. " Here is my ticket. "
Front Desk Lady 2 does the same thing, scans the ticket in, prints a wristband and puts it on Beautee " Here is your wristband, please wear it on your wrist for your entire visit. "
Beautee " Thank you :) "

Front Desk Lady 1 " You can find a map of the aquarium and fish flyers at the Entrance. Thank you for visiting the Soronto Aquarium. "

There are 2 large tunnels, 1 is marked 'ENTRANCE' and the other is marked 'EXIT'. Beautee and Hongbin head to the entrance of the underwater aquarium.

- -

A few minutes later, Danielle appears, disguised in her 'Quiet Life" hat. She too gets her wristband and follows after Beautee and Hongbin, out of sight.

- -
outdoor-handbag-square-stripes-lunch-pacSerrah finally arrives at the Aquarium. Looking a bit lost, she heads to the Front Desk.

Front Desk Lady 1 " Welcome to the Soronto Underwater Aquarium. Ticket Please. "
Serrah [ Oh, right, tickets..where did I put mine? ] Serrah fumbles as she puts down a medium sized bag holding the lunch boxes. She takes the ticket out of her shirt pocket and hands it quickly to the front desk lady.
The attendant scans the ticket and prints a wristband. " Here is your wristband, please wear it on your wrist for your entire visit. You can find a map and flyers at the Entrance. Thank you for choosing Soronto Aquarium. "
Serrah " thank you. " Instead of getting the attendant to put the wristband on her, Serrah takes the wristband and puts it on herself.

The attendants look at Serrah peculiarly, but quickly start talking amongst themselves as there are no more customers in line.

FDL(Front Desk Lady) 1 " Wasn't that guy so handsome! "
FDL 2 " Yes! It's like he walked out of a magazine! "
FDL 3 " How can someone look so good in a plain t-shirt and jeans. "
FDL 4 " But his girlfriend was really fashionable, and so pretty too! I'm so jealous! "
FDL 1 " two goodlooking people dating, it's just how the world works. Regular people like us can't just in.. *sigh* "
FDL 1, 2, 3, 4 " *siiigh* "

Serrah [ ?? The aquarium must be a popular date spot.. hopefully it's not too crowded today though.. but it is a weekend.. ]

- - Entrance Tunnel

Beautee and Hongbin enter the the tunnel.

Hongbin " Woaaah! This is pretty cool "
Beautee stares amazed, " Wow. It's so pretty. "
[ We just walked in..but woah.. this is REALLY pretty. ]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAU5BdHNF-BGYoY_adtST
2236409870_ab517c82ab.jpgThe two start walking through the crowd slowly in the underwater aquarium. 

Beautee " Wow! There're so many colourful fishes! "
Hongbin looks closely through the glass. " Oh! Beautee look here! This fish is so cool! " Hongbin points at a blue fish with gold stripes swimming by.

Beautee walks over to get a better look. " Wow! It's so pretty! I wonder what it's called! "
Beautee thinks of a name for the fish.
Hongbin does too.

Beautee " How about.. Lightning Fish! "
Hongbin " Lightning Fish! "
Beautee and Hongbin call the name out at the same time. They look at each other, Hongbin smiles and the 2 start laughing.

Beautee " Hahaha! "
Hongbin " We should go look for it's name at one of those Fish Directories. Hahahaha "

- -

Meanwhile Danielle inconspicuously passes the 2, holding up a fish flyer.
[ These 2 are doing pretty well.. did I even need to come?.. ]

- - 

Serrah is at the Entrance looking at the maps and other flyers.outdoor-handbag-square-stripes-lunch-pac [ I wonder if I should just take them all.. let's see 1 map, Tropical Fish flyer, Whales flyer, Tropical Plants flyer, Sharks flyers, Other Creatures of the Sea flyer.. so many flyers. I'll just take them all... and if I don't use them all, I'll just bring them back :) ] Serrah takes all the flyers and puts them inside the bag with the lunch boxes. Serrah is a generally curious person and finds all things interesting, as long as she can read about it.

Finally Serrah enters the aquarium tunnel.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShDEl5yTM7rmJIDVdkETM Serrah [ WOAH!! ]

There are a lot more people inside the Entrance tunnel than she expected. But Serrah notices the tunnel itself first. [ It's like you're underwater! This is what mermaids must see in fairytales. It's beautiful. ]

Now to look for Hongbin and Beautee.

The 2 are not far from the Entrance, Danielle is up ahead too. Serrah makes her way through the crowd looking for them.
Serrah notices Hongbin first, with his tall height, laughing and smiling. He's really easy to spot.
[ There he is! ]

Serrah heads over to them when a crowd of younger teenage girls bump into her. 
Girl 1 " Hey, watch where you're going! "
Girl 2 " Yeah, you're messing up our view! "   The girls are not only rude, but it looks like they're checking Hongbin out.
Girl 3 " *sigh* I'd totally ask him out.. but he's with his girlfriend. "
Girl 4 " *sigh* I know what you mean.. you just can't go between beautiful people.. "
Girl 2 " If they didn't look so good together I would have totally asked for his number "

Serrah looks over to Hongbin , then sees Beautee, they're laughing and smiling at each other while looking at a large Fish Directory. They don't see Serrah.

Girl 3 " like.. excuse me, but can you get lost already. "
Girl 4 " Yeah, didn't we say you were messing up our view, how depressing. "
Girl 2 " Who wears plaid these days anyways, so out, it's all about lace and acid wash now. "
Girl 4 " And what's with your hair, like talk about boring, a piece of advice, get a new hair piece. "

The girls stare at Serrah's direction mockingly. Serrah grips the handle of the lunch bag, turns around and walks back, out of the entrance, out of the building.
- -

on a bench, outside of the aquarium.

[ ..this feeling. Those people weren't very nice..*sigh* but they were right about not being able to disturb Hongbin and Beautee, they're like shining stars compared to me.. Why did I even come out here anways? ] Serrah looks at her red plaid shirt and black skinny jeans. *sigh* [  I just wore something comfortable. I was too busy cooking to even think about dressing up.. I'm so stupid, I should just go back home, something like visiting an aquarium..ha.. I shouldn't have.. ]

Serrah gets up and starts walking away from the Aquarium, squinting at the bright sun. [ Ah, why is it so bright today.. I should have worn a hat.. ]

*bzzt-bzzt-bzzt* Serrah picks up an Incoming call from Danielle
Serrah " ..yoboseyo(hello)? "
Danielle " Hello!~ Serrah, where are you?! Are you stuck in traffic? Do I have to go over there and come get you? Why aren't you here already?! "
Serrah " Eh? Uh.. well.. I'm at the aquarium now.. outside. "
Danielle " Oh you are? Good! See you in a few minutes then? "
Serrah " See me in a few minutes..you're here too? "
Danielle " Yeah, since you guys asked me to, hurry up and join us in the aquarium~ "
[ I don't really want to go anymore.. but Danielle's here too.. ]
Danielle " Hello? hello? Serrah? "
Serrah " Uh, I was actually thinking- " Serrah sees Leo standing in front of the Aquarium. " -Leo? "
Danielle " Leo? He's not here yet, why do you ask? Ah I should call him after this "
Serrah " No, he's here now too.. I can see him "
Danielle " Really? Perfect! I guess I'll see both of you together! By the way, I'm not supposed to be here remember, so I'm undercover! Ok~ If you need anything, text me~ "
Serrah " Eh? I have to-"
[ undercover?? So we won't be together? ]
Danielle " Yes, you have to go say hi first! What is with you and Beautee. *sigh* Anyways, ~Fighting!!~ I'm hanging up now! " *kut*

[ But... but I.. ] Serrah stares at her phone.

- -

Danielle has just hung up on her call with Serrah.
[ Okay, Everyone is here! Ah.. should I go to the entrance to look for Serrah.. but then I'll lose track of Beautee.. we're not far from the entrance right now though.. Serrah might not have enough courage to greet Leo like Beautee was with Hongbin. hmmm... I'll call Leo, he thinks I'm here anyways.. but I'm not supposed to be here..right................. It's probably okay if I send a text. ]

To: Leo
Mssg: I'm not there yet, find Serrah and Beautee, they told me they've arrived. 

[ There we go~ ambiguous, perfect :) ]

--

Serrah puts away her phone and looks over to Leo who's about 15 meters away.

Leo takes out his phone and looks at it. [ Oh, looks like he got a message.. ] Leo puts his phone away after sighing lightly, then starts looking around. [ oh, he's looking around, hide hide! ]

Serrah runs behind a newspaper box, and ducks. [ wait a second.. why did I hide? I have to go say hi to him anyways! ] Serrah raises her head slowly to peek at Leo. 

Serrrah and Leo make eye-contact.

[ oh! ] Serrah is seen! Serrah awkwardly waves hello and comes out from behind the newspaper box. [ I've been seen.. I should go over there now.. ]

Serrah makes her way to Leo, who's standing in front of the Aquarium building. [  I almost forgot, today was the day Danielle and Beautee worked hard on setting up for me, I shouldn't waste it. I went through the trouble of making lunch after all. Serrah do your best! fighting! ]

Serrah shyly greets Leo " ..hello ^^; "
Leo replies cooly, " Good afternoon "
Serrah " y-yeah. Shall we go inside? "
Leo nods his head and heads into the Soronto Aquarium.

Leo quickly gets his wristband and they head into the underwater aquarium tunnel. 

- -

After the short entrance tunnel, the aquarium tunnel splits into 2.

Hongbin " Oh, right or left.. Beautee which way do you want to go? "fish.jpg
Beautee " Me? You can choose ^^ "
Hongbin " No, it's ok, you choose. "
Beautee " Uh, then let's go left. "
Hongbin " Left it is :) "

- - 

Leo and Serrah are quietly walking through the crowd.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShDEl5yTM7rmJIDVdkETMThe fish swim together in groups, and some by themselves, dotting the blue water with bright colours.
[ It's like looking at another world, I can't helped but be amazed ]
Serrah looks over to Leo, who's silently admiring the fish as they walk slowly.

[ I wonder what he's thinking. ]
aquarium8.jpg

- -

Beautee " Wow! The fishes here are bigger! And there's so many of them! "
Hongbin " That dark one over there! Doesn't it look like a Spade, for playing cards! "
Beautee " Hm? Where? "
Hongbin points up at a large school of white fish. " There! Swimming between those white fishes. "
Beautee " Oh, I see it! Yeah, it totally looks like one xD ! "
colorful_tropical_pacific_fish_in_aquari

Hongbin " Only if Serrah was here already, she's missing out. "
Beautee [ Serrah? ]
Hongbin takes out his phone, " I'll text her again to see if she's almost here. "
Beautee " You should take pictures, so you can show them to her later :) "
Hongbin " Oh! Great idea! Why didn't I think about bringing my DSLR(camera)?! I'll just have to use my phone. " Hongbin quickly takes a picture of the Spade looking fish before it gets too far away.
Beautee " I should have brought mine too, I didn't expect the fish to be so pretty here. "
Hongbin " You have DSLR? You should check out the new Photography Class! It used to be a sub-class but it became a Talent last year. "
Beautee " Oh chincha(really)? "
Hongbin " I go there sometimes, when we don't have any big games, it's relaxing compared to practicing basketball all the time. Just me and my camera, nothing else. "
Hongbin looks at the fish swimming passed with a big smile. The dark blue light from the fish tank reflecting in his eyes.
[ *bu-dump* O-ottokaji- Hongbin looks so handsome right now.. I think I'm falling for him all over again. ]

- -                                     aquarium-fish-tropical-freshwater-hd-127

*bzz-bzz-bzz*

Serrah feels her phone vibrating in her lunch bag

 

end of chapter 14 : The Aquarium Part 1



authors note~
 I've mentioned in my last chap that I've been struggling on choosing writing styles, since this story is like..my first actual full-pledged story ever, and I'm still growing as a writer.
 Some of you commented that it was okay for me to change, and I hope that you'll continue to support me :)

What I'm trying to say is, I'm changing my format again, in order to post faster, in order to add more feeling, for a few more reasons.

I should be updating the same amount, just imagine my usually long chapters being split into parts. Thank you for always being so kind to me on this writing journey. I really appreciate your interest and subscription <3

ack..i'm getting too touchy-feely x) ANYWAYS - - - See you next chapter in a new format my lovely Reader-nims ^-^~

-tiranical