First Sleepover !!

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

like glowing flowers,
art-cute-flower-lights-photograph-Favim.
being Connected is part
of our Charm

 

 

- - - - - - - - - Friday Afterschool

The Scavenger Hunt ended at 4:30PM, now it's almost 6PM.

Everyone is tired from the clean up. A lot of classes got heavy items as Answers, so many students were asked to help out. Luckily there is a Clean Up Committee for the seperate events.

Danielle is a bit tired, but still has plenty of energy " Everyone! See you all on Monday! Remember we're having a pizza party at lunch!! Okay, have a nice weekend ^o^~ "  

Everyone is heading home~

[POV:  I need to rush home and get ready for the sleepover! ]

 


- - - - - - - - - Soronto Map ( Seoul+Toronto xD   I put a looot of work into this, hope you like it ^^; )


- - - - - - - - Danielle and Ravi


Ravi is walking Danielle home, as always. Danielle hasn't stopped talking about the sleepover since they left the school.

Danielle " ...I've never been to a sleepover before! It's going to be so much fun!! "
Ravi " I know, you've said that for the 5th time already. If you're in a hurry to go home, why didn't you let my chauffer drive you? "
Danielle " I don't want to. "     [ I prefer to rely on myself, I can't take advantage of Ravi's kindness, he's way too nice already. ]
Ravi " I don't mind you know. "
Danielle " I know, but I like walking, it's the only exercise I get most of the time! Anyways, I live close to the school for a reason. Like I was saying, what should I bring ?? Should I bring pocky? "
Ravi " Yeah, why not :) "
Danielle " *sigh* I wish you were there- "   Ravi pauses    " -with the guys :) "
          [ Ravi POV: shouldn't have expected.. ]
" But it's strictly a girls' night~ Oh, minus Hyuk. But he's the only exception x) "
Ravi " Lucky kid. "
Danielle " Isn't he adorable? :D haha * Danielle runs ahead a few steps * Come on Ravi, let's walk faster!~ pali! ~ "

 


- - - - - - - - Hongbin and Serrah

Hongbin is walking Serrah home. They're talking about the day. (Serrah is bright and talkative to the people she's used to.)

Serrah stretches her arms above her head " Ah so tired~, I can't wait to get home and rest ! "
Hongbin " Don't rest for too long "
Serrah " hm, wae? "

*bzt bzt bzt* incoming text message from Beautee

to : Serrah, Danielle
mssg :  Text or Call me when you guys get here ^o^!
              Try to get here before 7:30!! That's when the
       restaurant closes, the chefs are leaving early today!
                 Let's get this sleepover started! -Bea


Serrah " Ah...ottokaji(what to do).. "
Hongbin " What's up? "
Serrah " I didn't tell my mom about the sleepover.. ahh.. and I didn't even pack yet, I'm going to be so late.. ahhh ottokajiii, it's already getting dark! "
                                          Crescent-Road-House-4.jpg
Hongbin and Serrah walk up to Serrah's door.
Serrah rummages in her bag for her keys, when the door flies open!
It's Serrah's mom!!

Serrah-umma " Honey! I saw you from the living room :D "
Serrah " Mom, I was- "
Serrah-umma cuts in with excitement " Yes!! I know!! * takes Serrah's school bag * A Sleepover!! I thought you'd be tired so I packed your stuff for you *hands Serrah a medium sized duffle bag * and something extra for your 2 friends. Ok, now get going! Hongbin told me he'll take you there. You don't want to be late! " Serrah's mom quickly kisses Serrah's cheek, and slams the door.

Serrah, now carrying the medium sized duffle bag, is dumbfounded.
" What.. just.. "
Hongbin is looking smug with his arms crossed
Serrah yells " Yah Hongbin! You and my Mom are so..ah molla(i don't know). " Serrahs softens her tone " Thanks :) "
Hongbin smiles " Here, let me carry that bag, you heard your mom. I promised to take you there "
Serrah looks at Hongbin questioningly " hmmmmm..? "
Hongbin " Wae? "
Serrah " Ani(nothing), here. " Serrah gives Hongbin the duffle bag.
Hongbin " Ok, let's hurry and try catching the 30minute bus! "
 


- - - - - - - - Beautee, Hyuk, Ken and N

Beautee and Hyuk have arrived home and Beautee sees Ken and N having bubble tea in the Upper Cafe.
                        Fuzaik  Cafe ~       

Beautee " What are you guys doing here? ^^; "
N " We thought we'd stop by. We have bussiness near here "
Ken " Yeah, we won't be long. :) "
Beautee " Hmm?.. okay.. 

- - 

Beautee is back upstairs preparing for the sleepover.
[ POV: Blankets there, pillows over there, slippers here, snacks.. where are the snacks.. popcorn.. where's the popcorn? ]
Beautee calls over her shoulder " Hyuuuuk, did you set the movie like I asked?? "
[ Oh right, snacks are downstairs! ]
Hyuk enter the living room " Yes noona, just turn it on and press play. "
Beautee is tidying the room up with excitement " Thanks Hyuk~ I owe you! Now where is that remote.. "
Hyuk " Noona, I have to go bring Jungkook's science textbook to his house, I'll be back in an hour-ish okay? "
Beautee " Eh? Wae(why)? Why do you have his textbook? You can't bring it tomorrow? It's getting late.. "
Hyuk " He has dance lessons tomorrow so he needs it tonight he said.. "
Beautee " Araso(I understand), go, but come home right away okay? "
Hyuk quickly hugs Beautee before he goes, Hyuk being a head taller than Beautee, his voice is above Beautee's head " Yes noona, don't worry ^-^! Ok, I'm off! "
Hyuk opens the door to the staircase and is out of sight.
[ Ah, why is he so tall now.. I used to be taller than him! AH! it's almost 7:30! What was I looking for.. ah right the remote! ]
 


- - - - - - - - Hongbin and Serrah

Hongbin and Serrah are almost at Fuzaik/Beautee's home.

Serrah " Lucky we caught the 30minute bus :D What time is it? "
Hongbin checks his watch " 7:20 "
Serrah " Awesome~ "

Serrahhh~!! "

Serrah turns around to the call of her name.

Serrah " Oh! It's Danielle! "  Danielle is walking quickly towards Serrah and Hongbin with a smile.
Hongbin " What do you have there? " Hongbin points out the pink plastic bag in Danielle's hands.
Danielle " I just bought some Pocky on the way here :D I didn't want to come empty handed "
Serrah " Oh no, I didn't bring anything.. I should go buy something quick- "
Danielle " I'm sure Beautee won't mind, we'll be late~ Hold this? *Danielle hands Serrah the bag of Pocky* I'll text her saying we'll be there in a minute " *Danielle types away,and Send* " Thanks~ " *Danielle takes the bag back from Serrah*
 


- - - - - - - - Beautee

Beautee looks at the clock on the wall.
[ It's almost 7:30, they should be here soon.. ]

Beautee goes down to the 2nd Floor Cafe, and sees that N and Ken are still there!
Beautee walks up to them when her phone starts buzzing.

*bzz bzz bzz* incoming text from Danielle ~

to : Beautee
mssg : I'm with Serrah and Hongbin, be there in a minute :D ! - Danielle

[ Yay, they're here~ :D ]

Beautee quickly replies.

to : Danielle
mssg : come up to the Cafe! I'll be sitting at a table :D ! - Bea


Ken and N look like they're having a really interesting conversation when they see Beautee and they start quieting down.

Beautee " Hey guys, mind if I sit? ^^ "
Ken " Sure! You don't need to ask. This is your Cafe x) "
Beautee grabs a seat " So what were you guys talking about? Hmm?  :D "
N quickly changes the subject " Us? Nothing much, did you get a message from Danielle? I saw Hyuk leave earlier. Is he going somewhere? "
Beautee " Oh! How did you know?! Yeah, I did. She said that she's going to get here with Serrah and Hongbin soon- "
N " Oh, I think I see them "

Hongbin, Danielle and Serrah are making their way up the stairs.

Beautee gets up from her seat " Oh, they're here! Ok, see you guys around :) "
Beautee leaves  Ken and N's table to greet Hongbin, Danielle and Serrah.

Beautee " Hey guys~!! Let's go upstairs so you can put down your stuff :D "
Danielle " Sure ~ "
Serrah turns to Hongbin to get her bag- Hongbin " I'll take it up for you "
Danielle " No way Hongbin, it's a girl's night. You know what that means? No boys allowed~! " Danielle takes Serrah's bag and hands it to Serrah.
Serrah doesn't forget to say her goodbye" Later Hongbin ^^; Thanks for taking me here. Get home safely ^^! "
Beautee " Next time I'll let you guys visit, but today's a girl's only day :) ~ "
When Danielle and Serrah start going up the stairs Beautee quickly whispers to Hongbin " Also thanks for helping Serrah get here. Okay bye! " Beautee starts following after the girls.

The girls quickly head up the private staircase to the 3rd Floor Apartment; Beautee's rooftop home.

Hongbin is happy, but also a bit dejected. Hongbin sees Ken and N waving him over, so he goes over to join them.
 



- - - - - - - - - Sleepover START !

Samsung-EZON-Digital-Door-Lock.jpgBeautee enters the 5-digit number passcode to unlock the stainless steele door.

* 28 - 9 - 1 - 5 *

Serrah and Danielle " Coool "
Danielle " So you don't need a key? "
Beautee " We also have a key, you can use both :) It's the same for the backdoor too. " Beautee opens the door. 
Serrah and Danielle " oooh~ "
Beautee " This is the first time you've seen my house right? I hope you like it ^^
Danielle and Serrah follow in after Beautee.
Beautee " This way to my room :) "

Beautee takes Serrah and Danielle to her room.
Cool;$ | via FacebookDanielle " ooohhh~ "
Serrah notices " oooh~ a lot of doors..? "
Danielle walks over " Is it the washroom? "

Danielle opens the door.
safe_image.php?d=AQCXffMY7Ig_HicX&w=376&

Danielle " wWoow!~ Walk-in closet~~~ "
Beautee did not want to show off, but it's too late now " ah... yeah. My room got remodeled, so I got to have a walk-in closet. "

After admiring Beautee's closet and her washroom, the girls finally start unpacking.

Danielle " I brought some pocky as a snack later, when we watch the movie~ "
Beautee " Awesome! We can make snacks later too, if you want :D Let's change into PJ's first ! "
Serrah s her bag to see what her mom packed " Sorry I was in a rush here and couldn't bring anything.. "
Beautee " It's ok! What matters is that you guys are here! "
Serrah takes out a shopping bag that was in her bag.
[POV : what's this?? ]
Serrah sees a small note attached 
on the note reads:

Since it's your first sleepover in a while, I bought matching night gowns for you and your friends! Make sure to show it to them!! -Umma

Danielle hops over to Serrah " Watcha standing around for~ ? "
Serrah " My mom.. she bought us matching PJ's "
Beautee " Really? I wanna see :D ! "

The girls take out the PJ's from the shopping bag.

Beautee " Wow this is so cute! Can I wear this one? "
Danielle " This one, I like it! It's like she knows me! You're mom is cool. "
Serrah is relieved that Danielle and Beautee like them " I guess :) I like this one :D "
Beautee " I always wanted to wear matching clothes with friends :D "

The sleepover is off to a good start~ 

- - a short time later

  ~ jja jjan~ The girls have changed into the PJ's ~~ *sparkle sparkle*


Danielle " Wow I love these~ " *twirls*

Beautee " Now for the first order of bussiness, DINNER! "

- - To the Dining Room~
        Dining Room > 139-710-72_hr_thumb.jpg
The Burger > prosciuttoburger.jpg

Beautee " I hope you don't mind. I got us the special of the day, Prosciutto on Mozzarella Burger and some salad. "
Serrah " It smells so good~ "
Danielle " Let's eat! "

The girls are so hungry from the day that all you hear is *munching* noises for a while.

Danielle speaks first " To be honest this is my  first sleepover, so I'm not sure what to talk about "
Beautee " oh.. this is my first sleepover after a while too ^-^;; we can talk about anything~ "
Serrah nods her head as she chews her burger. *nod nod*

Danielle takes a gulp of water " So.. Do you think Daisy was the one who locked you in the Infirmary? "

                           dun dun dunnnn
Beautee nods " I think so, there's no one else who'd go through the trouble.. "
Danielle " How did she get her hands on that can of co-ah sorry we're eating. Serrah, nothing.. strange?.. happened to you today? "
Serrah is hesitant to answer " Actually... uh.. Someone tricked me into.. going into the Boys' Shower today.. "
Beautee " huh? Showers? "
Danielle " Boy-"
Danielle and Beautee take the words in " Did..you say boys shower ??! "
Serrah " uh..um..*nods head* "
Danielle " OMGEEEEE!!! "
Beautee " TELL US ALL ABOUT !! "

- - a few minutes later

Danielle " Wow.. "
Beautee " ..Ken can be pretty dependable.. "
Danielle " So.. you owe Ken now too? ;) "
Beautee " So.. was his body nice ?
Serrah almost chokes on a piece of lettuce, and starts turning bright red. 
Danielle teases Serrah " oooh, someone's turning red, his body must be nice. He does taekwondo you know. "
   [ Beautee POV : he does taekwondo? hmm~.. ]
Beautee " Oh wait, btw Leo!! We won Volleyball so you can take him to the aquarium now!! "
Serrah " huh?! "         Everyone's talking about everything!
Danielle " Beautee won tickets too! You can go together! She can bring Hongbin! "
   [ Serrah POV : Hongbin? Why Hongbin? ]
Now it's Beautee who's blushing red!
Danielle " You guys can go on a double aquarium date! Yeah?! :D "
   [ Serrah POV : EHH?? Don't tell me..  ]
Danielle drops another bomb " Oh yeah Serrah, Beautee likes Hongbin! But don't tell him, she hasn't confessed her feeling for him yet! "
*cough cough!! * Beautee starts coughing suddenly because she was drinking water too fast. *cough cough cough!!*
Danielle pats Beautee on the back to help her cough stop.

  [ Serrah's POV : HUH?? Beautee... likes... Hongbin?.. I.. I don't know how to feel.. things always go wrong after someone starts liking him.. what should I do.. what..I don't.. ]

Serrah " I .."
Danielle " What was that Serrah? "
Beautee's coughing has calmed down.
Serrah " I.. don't ..  think.. I can bring Leo.. " *pause* " to the aquarium.. "
Danielle " Nonsense!! Didn't you say you wanted to repay him? This is how you can do it :D! I wasn't supposed to tell you until next week when you recieve the prizes, but the tickets are for a new Shark exhibit! It's only for a limited time! You should do it! Right Beautee!? "
Beautee " Yes! I agree! But.. uh.. I don't think I can ..ask Hongbin ..the thought of going with him alone is insane.. "
Danielle " What is wrong with the 2 of you!!    ..You know what. I'll take care of it! "
Serrah and Beautee " eh!? "


- - - - - - - - Hyukdsc00599.jpg

Hyuk is on his way to Jungkook's house which is 25 minutes away by bus.

Hyuk looks out the window and it's already getting quite dark.
*pit-a-pat-pit-pat-a-pat-pit-pat*

It's starting to rain. 

[ Hyuk POV : I wonder if Jungkook has an extra umbrella.. ]





- - - - - - - - Leo

Meanwhile, Leo is home enjoying a nap from the tiring day. He was one of the people asked to help carry a large fridge back to the Kitchens. 

* ring ring ring * Leo's phone starts ringing, disrupting his nap.

Leo quickly looks at his phone, on the screen :  * Incoming Call - N * 
Leo hangs up.

* ring ring ring *  * Incoming Call - N * 
Leo hangs up.

* ring ring ring *  * Incoming Call - Hongbin * 
Leo answers the phone.

N yells through the phone " YAH!! LEO! Why aren't you answering my calls?! But that's not the reason I'm calling. Pali(quickly)!! meet us at the Central Station(stn)! Okay?Let's go watch a movie! We're going to keep calling you until you get here! Okay! Bye! " N hangs up.

Leo " . . . "

Leo goes back to sleep.
 


- - - - - - - - Beautee's Room

The girls have put away the dishes and are now braiding their hair in Beautee's room.Cool;$ | via Facebook101894010289340999O1Wr0QG4c.jpg

Beautee and Serrah are both avoiding Leo and Hongbin as conversation topics, turning their convo back to Daisy.

Beautee " What are we going to do about Daisy? "

Serrah " I don't understand why she'd be doing this to us.. "
Danielle " Here, I'll explain. Daisy has had a one-sided love for Hongbin for as long as I can remember. Knowing Hongbin, he's just too nice to everyone and so girls can't help falling for him. I don't know when it started, but at some point Daisy became really possessive or something, and so..every girl that gets close to him becomes her target. She uses anyone and anything to get rid of them in the shadows. So far she's been lucky and no evidence directly points to her, so she never gets caught- "
Serrah " so she's basically a bully! I hate bullies! They're the worst of the worst! "
Beautee " she's taking her love too far.. "
Serrah " Wait.. does Hongbin know about this?! "
Danielle " It's hard to say.. Hongbin and I don't talk about it, plus girls have been distancing themselves from him. Nowadays they know it's safest to admire from afar. So these incidents have decreased by a lot. "
Beautee " ..and now she's starting again.. "
Danielle " -But don't worry, I'll protect you guys! "
Serrah " So.. what do we do..? "
Danielle " Well... actually.. we can only wait to catch her in the act,. So, for now, we're hoping she doesn't do anything more. Oh, and Beautee asked me to keep this a secret from the guys, Serrah you'll keep it a secret too okay? "

[ Serrah POV : It's good that Hongbin doesn't know.. I don't want him to know. ]

Beautee's cellphone starts ringing * ring ring ring * * Incoming call : Hyukie*
Beautee answers the phone.

Beautee " Yoboseyo~ (Hello) "
Hyuk " Noona~ I just wanted to call saying I'm leaving Jungkook's house now. It's raining though so I might arrive a bit later. "
Beautee " Oh, araso(ok)~ Get home soon. "
Hyuk " Ne~ (yes)
end of call.

Serrah " Hm? "
Beautee " Hyuk had to go drop something off at a friends house. He said he's on his way back now. "
Danielle " Oh, he's not here? I was wondering why I didn't see him yet "

The girls finish braiding and styling each other's hair.

- - The living room is now the Sleepover Room~!
                      Modern-Living-Room-Design-Wth-Fireplace-
Time to watch the movie in the living room. Instead of a TV, Beautee's living room has a projector.

Serrah gets the popcorn " So what's the movie about? :)
Might as well just put Beautee liking Hongbin at the back of my mind, I shouldn't be worrying..Beautee's a nice girl ]
Beautee hands the remote to Danielle while she goes to turn off the lights " I don't know, I asked Hyuk to choose a good one for us. Something perfect for sleepovers :D "
Everyone gets comfy, ready for the movie.
Beautee " Just press the play button after the projector turns on. "
The projector lights up the wall.
Danielle " Oh~, Hyuk did? " Danielle presses 'play'

- - 20 minutes into the movie

Beautee's phone rings * ring ring ring * * Incoming call : Hyukie*
Beautee answers the phone quietly.

Beautee " Hyuk? "
Hyuk " Noona, ottokaji(what to do) the buses are super delayed because of the rain. I'm taking a detour to the Central STN to catch a bus there. "
Beautee " Eh? ..do you have an umbrella? "
Hyuk " Yes, I borrowed one from Jungkook but it didn't help much; the rain is really strong >.; "
Beauee " Do you want me to come get you? I can bring you a rain coat or something.. "
Hyuk " Aniyo(no thank you), I'll be fine noona. "
Beautee " Araso.. get home safely okay? "
Hyuk " Ne~(yes)! "
end of call.

Danielle " Who was that(on the phone)? "
Beautee " It was Hyuk. He said the buses are delayed because of the storm so he's taking a detour. "
Serrah passes the popcorn " This movie is getting kinda scary.. "

- - 

1 hour later.

Beautee, Serrah and Danielle are all hudling together on the couch. The popcorn has been completely forgotten. Hyuk chose a super scary HORROR movie!! 

The girls are silent. Only the sounds of the movie and the brewing storm outside can be heard.
Beautee, Serrah and Danielle all take a deep breathe. They can't take their eyes away.
The movie is reaching it's and-!

Beautee's cellphone starts to ring!  * ring ring ring *  
The girls scream and jump from the couch! " Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Beautee's hands fumble to pause the movie. 
The girls are hyperconscious from the sudden sound.

* Incoming call : Hyukie*

Beautee answers " Yoboseyo? "
Hyuk " Noona-sscchhhh-ome-sscccchhhh-oon-sssccht "
Beautee " What? Hyuk, I can't hear you- "
Hyuk " Schhht-e the-ssccchh-walking-sscchht-almost-sccht--home with ra-scchhhhtt-in ok?-sccchhhhtt "
Beautee " You're almost home? Araso(ok) See you soon! "
Hyuk " Ne-scchhtt "
end of call.

Beautee " Hyuk's walking home now he said. Do you guys want to watch the rest of the movie? "
Serrah " Yes.. and no.. "
Danielle " Let's finish the movie after Hyuk get's back. "
Serrah " Good idea. "
Beautee " Alright, well.. " Beautee sees the popcorn scattered on the ground. It was dropped when Hyuk called. " Why don't we make a snack while we wait ? :) "
Danielle " Sure~  "

- -

Beautee takes Danielle and Serrah down to the Cafe kitchen.

Beautee " It's easier to make the snacks downstairs because the kitchen has all the ingredients. "
Danielle " You're house is awesome. Can I live here? "
Beautee " You can sleepover whenever you want x) "
Serrah " So what are we making? "
Beautee " We just got these new items for a new dessert menu :D . . . "

- -

* The girls are making cute waffles *
tumblr_lfeps5dCeZ1qzipvbo1_500.png

Beautee opens the waffle irons and unveils the waffles " Done~!
Danielle " Mmm~ They look good ~ "
Serrah " Here's the plate :) " The plate is filled with at least 15 waffles
Beautee starts placing the waffles on the plate when a flash of bright white lightning strikes somewhere nearby and the power flickers, then goes out.
Serrah is scared and looks for Danielle who was closest " Guys?! "
The girls left their cellphone's in the upstairs Living Room.
Danielle is calm " Beautee do you have emergency flashlights nearby? "
Beautee " I don't know where they are for the Cafe.. my mom said she'd replaced them. AH!! "
Danielle and Serrah " What happened?! Beautee??! "
Beautee " It's nothing, just burnt myself on the waffle iron ^^; We have back-up generators.. but they only kick in for the freezers.."
Danielle " We should hurry and get some flashlights.. and a first aid kit. My eyes are adjusting to the dark now. "
Serrah is still scared, but her eyes are adjusting too " yeap..let's find some. pali. "
Beautee " Ung(yes) There's a first aid kit upstairs in the kitchen.. or the main closet.. ah I can't remember.. I know for sure that my parents have flashlights in their room. "
Danielle " We'll split up, it's faster that way. I'll check the closet, Serrah will look for the first-aid kit in the kitchen and you can check your parents room. "
Serrah " eh? Can't we go together..? I don't like the dark.. >."
Danielle " It's ok Serrah, we won't be far away, you can do it. Hwaiting! "

The girls slowly make their way back up to the 3rd floor with the waffles. Beautee gives Serrah and Danielle directions as to where the things will be.

- - - - The girls reach the 3rd floor and separate ways at the Living Room. Cellphone's back in their hands.

- - Hallway 1 

[ Danielle POV : walk straight, double-doors on the left can't miss it, hopefully the first aid kit or flashlights are in there ]

- - Living Room

Serrah is at the kitchen, Danielle walked her over, time to look for the first aid kit and flashlights.
I have to hurry and find that first aid kit or tthe flashlights so I can go to Danielle and Beautee!! ]

- - Hallway 2

[ Beautee POV : I hope Danielle and Serrah are ok-oh what was that? ]  A shadow-blurry figure appears as lightning flashes through a window nearby. Beautee's eyes focus but nothing is there. [ I must be seeing things.. hm.. but what if I'm not.. ]  Beautee starts walking towards where she saw the blurr. 

- - Hallway 1

Danielle successfully finds the double-doors and opens the closet when she hears a sound. * fwushhh *
[ Danielle POV : Hmm? What was that..? ]

- - Kitchen

[ Serrah POV : Aaahhhh!! ] Lightning flashes outside and shortly after thunder vibrates through the windows [ Ahhh.. we just watched a scary movie too.. Serrah calm down.. straight .. 1st cupboard beside the fridge..]

- - Hallway 2

Beautee is slowly making her way down the hallway.  * fwushh * [ Was that the washroom? ]
Beautee is about to turn around when she hears soundscoming from Hyuk's door. * h hu to h h hle - thud! * [ What was that? Did something just fall over? Burglars??! ]
Beautee looks around for a weapon.

- - Hallway 1

Danielle found 2 flashlights in the closet.  Danielle shines a flashlight at  the door where the sound came from. [ Burglar..? or maybe a ghost... ] Danielle slowly reaches for the door knob.

- - Kitchen

[ found it! ] Serrah takes out the small first-aid kit. [ Now to go back to the living room, I wonder what's taking Danielle and Beautee.. ]

- - Hallway 2 

[ I can't find anything! Ah! Whatever! ] Beautee turns around to go back to Hyuk's room, when she bumps into someone in the dark hallway. Beautee jumps back in surprise! " huh? Hyuk?? "
Hyuk " Noona :)! "
Beautee " You scared me! When did you get home? "
Hyuk " Uh..actually.. " Ken appears behind Hyuk.
Beautee " Mwouya(what the)?! Ken??! Hyuk..what's going on.. "
Hyuk scratches the back of his head nervously " Well..noona..uhm..you see, you weren't answering your phone so.. "

- - Hallway 1

O_O!! heol!!
Danielle is shining the flashlight directly on Leo.. who's in the middle of removing his shirt!! The light from the flashlight bounces off his pale and toned V-line(abs).
Leo flinches at the sudden entrance, but quickly composes himself and puts his wet shirt back on.
Leo's shirt sticks to his body, showing off his build.
Danielle keeps calm and jokingly teases Leo " Woah! Pretty good build you got there! "

- - Living Room

Serrah is waiting for Danielle and Beautee in the living room. [ *sigh* What's taking them so long.. ] Serrah uses her phone as a mini flashlight.

- - Hyuk's Room

Beautee is in Hyuks room.. staring at 4 sopping wet boys. Beautee looks to Hyuk for an explanation as the boys awkwardly wave hello.
Hyuk turns on his aegyo " Nooona~ I couldn't leave them out in the rain, their's a storm outside, it's ok right? Yeah? yeah? "
Beautee takes a second look at N, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin, who have put on their cutest 'sad faces'. They resemble sad puppies. Beautee's eyes meet with Hongbin, Hongbin smiles. Beautee's heart heaves [ ah, my heart! ] " Ok fine! I'll let you stay to dry off! "
Hyuk " Thanks noona!~ "
N, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin cutely chime in after Hyuk " Thanks noona~ "
Beautee looks away [ Ah..this is so cheating >.< ] " Let's hurry to the laundry room- "

A flash of lightning strikes incredibly close by!!   " KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

- -

Everyone runs to the living room! Danielle and Leo end up bumping into Beautee, Hyuk, N, Ken, Ravi and Hongbin.
" ugh! ow! who's there! Danielle is that you? who! OWW! Ken? What! "
The lights flicker back on. And everyone's eyes slowly begin to adjust.
Danielle looks around " Where's Serrah? "
Everyone looks around, Serrah's head peaks out from behind the couch. " H-here. "
Danielle " What are you doing back there?! "
Serrah slowly joins Danielle and Beautee " I fell.. "
Ravi and N jokingly compliments the girls " Nice pajamas you've got there~ "
Beautee and Serrah immediately feel like hiding behind the couch, but Danielle retorts back " Nice body you got there! Like hot daaayum~!! " The boys wet clothes are clinging to their bodies tightly, so yes. Very hot indeed..
Ravi immediately tries hiding his body with his arms " Ah, don't look at me, stop molesting me with your eyes~! "
N even more dramatically " Yeah Danielle! Stop ruining our purity! "
Danielle jokes back " What purity?! What?! "
Beautee giggles at their bickering, but has to cut in " Hey guys, let's get you out of those wet clothes- "
Ken " Why? You wanna see me naaked~? "
Beautee is caught off guard! Danielle answers back " Ken, what are you? An exhibitionist!? Stop showing your body to everyone! "
Serrah blushes slightly at Ken's comment.
Beautee get's a hold of herself, " Guys, follow Hyuk to the laundry room to dry your clothes, I'll bring you a set of dry clothes. Okay? "

The boys obediently follow Hyuk to the laundry room.
Beautee relaxes as the boys turn into the hall " Well then!.. let's go get them some clothes shall we? ;) "
Danielle " So much for a Giirl's Only day, oh well.. we can't help the circumstances "
Serrah * sighs* [ POV : I'm actually a bit relieved that more people are here now because of this scary weather. ]
Beautee " Now where to find clothes.. I don't think my dad's stuff would fit.. OH I KNOW! " A wide grin spreads on Beautee's face.

- - a short time later

   * jja jjannn!~ * The boys are now changed! * sparkle sparkle*


Beautee " I knew cousin Kwanghee's Pajamas would fit you guys! "
Danielle repeats Ravi's comment " Well~ Nice Pajamas you've got there ;) "
N " Are these the only clothes we can use..? "
Ken " Whatever I wear, I'm always handsome~ "
Ravi looks at his bright orange onesie " Ugh.. I can't believe I lost at Rock Paper Scissors "
Hongbin " You're not the one in the cow suit okay.. "
N " Christmas pattern! It's 3 months before Christmas.. "
Leo silently accepts his fate. But really..Leo looks the most suited, in his black sci-fi style onesie.
Beautee " Well.. My dad's clothing is too small.. you guys are all really tall. Hyuk, you like the pajamas right? "
Like a good brother, Hyuk poses brightly in his blue panda pajamas! " Ne~ "
Hyuk spots the waffles on the couch. " Noona can I eat those? "
Beautee " Oh, almost forgot they were there, they're probably cold though.. "
In a matter of seconds the boys devour the waffles like wolves.
Danielle " Hey I wanted some! Well at least I have my Pocky! " Danielle takes out her Pocky and gives everyone a box.

Beautee " The clothes should be dry in 30 minutes, do you guys want to finish the rest of the movie with us? "
Serrah and Danielle move to get good spots on the couch when Ken says something " Let's play a game :) "
Danielle  is curious " Oh? What game? "
Ken " I call it Chasers Seekers ! "
Serrah's curious too " How do you play? "

Ken " I'll only tell you if you agree to play :P "
Girls " Ehhh? "
N " Afraid you're going to lose? "
Danielle " Of course not! We're In! "
Ken " Alright then!! First let's form teams by Rock Paper Scissors! "
Danielle " Fine! Let's do this! "
The other boys watching just join along.
Everyone, Ken, N, Ravi, Leo, Hongbin, Hyuk, Beautee, Danielle and Serrah form a circle.


ready?     Rock!   Paper!    Scissors !!     
tumblr_llxa0b3v2v1qikaaio1_500.gif


end of chapter 11 : First Sleepover!!




authors note~
Hello Hello Hello ~ I'm going to make this message short, so I can post this already x) I've been marathoning this chapter, literally been writing for hours, because I LOVE YOU GUYZ. 
And your comments make me so happy! Things are getting a bit ..more Hot! :P but only just a bit xD   just an

IMPORTANT NOTICE : for some reason my laptop won't allow me to open some of my previous chapters, so if you see a picture with the word NEW beside it, it's because i couldn't go back to the older chapter and copy the picture.

 ^o^ That is all~ Can't wait to see your comments xP ~ now for some sleep zzzZZZ~