The Aquarium Part 3

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

[ Leo POV ]

[ Oh, she stopped sighing, I wonder what happened. Something to do with the text she got? ]

Serrah looks up and is surprised to see Leo staring.

Sorry! I was just texting Hongbin, saying that we'll meet them all at the Shark exhibit later! I should have asked for your opinion, I'm sorry! I hope you don't mind but I said we'll be taking our time walking through the tunnel. I'm sorry. I've been so out of it since I made lunch for us this morning and was late! >.<; "
Serrah closes her eyes and slightly bows her head to show she's sorry.

[ Serrah can talk..really fast. Hongbin's here too? Is Hongbin the reason she sighed so much? Well, looks like she's okay now. She made lunch. Oh, it must be in that bag she's been carrying. I wonder if it's heav., I should carry it for her since she went through all the trouble. ]

Serrah slowly opens her eyes and looks up at Leo. Leo's holding out his hand.
Serrah doesn't understand and looks confused.

Leo " You said you made lunch right? " Leo looks at the bag in Serrah's hand. " I'll hold it for you. "
A look of understanding passes through Serrah's face.
[ I'll take that as a yes. ]
Leo takes the bag out of Serrah's hands and turns around to start walking again in the Entrance tunnel.
[ It's pretty heavy I wonder what she made. ]

97469411313589468.jpgLet's go. " Leo looks at the different fishes passing by in the aquarium.
[ I wonder if there are any fishes she wants to see.. ]

Are.. are there any fishes you want to see? "



Danielle takes a peek at Beautee and Hongbin who seem to be in a very dynamic conversation. She can only catch a few words since she's a bit far away, like 'fish eyes' and 'Canon'.

[ Alright, so far so good, Beautee looks like she doesn't need my help at all. I think I'll go look for Serrah now. She said she's still at the entrance tunnel. I'll see if I can catch those two over there.
 


(back to Leo and Serrah2236409870_ab517c82ab.jpg)

" Fishes I want to see? "  Leo pauses, thinking.
" yes " Serrah looks over at Leo hopefully as she catches up to walk beside him.
" I didn't.. really think about that. " Leo finishes.

Serrah's face drops.
Leo sees Serrah's expression go from being distraught to confusion.

" I'm happy with just looking at all of them, swimming by in their own world " Leo says.
" oh " Serrah looks at the fish swimming idly by.
" Are there any fishes you want to see?
Serrah's mind goes blank " Me? uh.. umm.. a... I can't think of any.. "
[ Starting a conversation.. and keeping it is difficult.. Ah what kind of reply is 'I can't think of any' .. ]

The 2, again, quietly walk side by side, looking at the different fishes in the aquarium.
 


Danielle has arrived at the end of the entrance tunnel, where you can decide to go either left or right and walk around.

Danielle spots Serrah and Leo immediately, and ducks into the crowd with her fish flyer covering her face.
[ AYE! What are with those two untalkative people! ]

Serrah and Leo have stopped and are looking at which direction to go. [ Oh, wait, Beautee and Hongbin are on the right side.. ] Danielle immediately!

Text to: Serrah
Mssg: Go Left!
 


outdoor-handbag-square-stripes-lunch-pac*bzz bzz bzz*

Serrah's phone is buzzing in the lunch bag, that Leo is carrying.
Leo looks at the bag.

" s-sorry about that ^^; " Leo holds the bag up while Serrah takes out her phone. 

[ oh it's another text from Danielle, ..go left? ] Serrah looks around [ Is..is she watching? I thought she was with Beautee! Ah.. I have to look like I'm talking.. ]

" Let's go left ^^ " Serrah suddenly says brightly, keeping her eye out for Danielle.

" Left? sure.. " Leo's slightly curious about the mysterious texter [ who.. ]

The 2 turn left, without seeing Danielle, who's only a few feet away.
 


fish.jpg

Danielle gives herself a mental pat on the back. [ Danielle, you are so good at this! ]


Danielle waits to follow after Serrah and Leo, when a hand grabs her by the shoulder.

" Excuse me ma'am, but you've been acting very suspiciously. For security purposes, can you show me your ID "
[ Oh crap..Security Guard.. ]

Danielle turns on her Vice President smile and prepares to defend herself when she sees..
 



Beautee's looking carefully into the aquarium.

Hongbin appears. Curious, he asks, " What are you looking for? "
Beautee " Have you watched Finding Nemo? I'm looking for the Nemo fish. So far, I haven't seen any! "
Hongbin " Nemo fish? "
Beautee " Yeah, they're small and they're orange and white. "
Hongbin " Oh!~ Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I'll look for them too! "
Beautee " Ok ^^! "
Hongbin " First one to find them buys the other food? "
Beautee " Hahah What? Ok, you're on! "

It's noon and lunch time has begun; looks like Hongbin is getting hungry.



Danielle turns around with a service smile on her face when she sees that the 'Security Guard' is.. 


 Ravi !?

Danielle almost yells, but Serrah and Leo aren't that far off yet so she whispers surprised, " Ravi!? The heck are you doing here??! "

Ravi replies in a regular volume " Well I s- " Danielle quickly pulls Ravi to the side, sushing him, " ssshh! They'll hear you, can't you see I'm undercover! " she whispers quickly.
Ravi starts his reply again, but in a loud whisper " Better? " Ravi asks Danielle, who nods her head " I was with Leo and the guys yesterday, and by chance, I saw you were texting him. He said he was busy today, but he didn't tell us anything else about it. Plus, you wouldn't pick up your phone when I tried calling so I followed Leo and I was surprised to see him at the Aquarium, and with Serrah too! "

[ So he doesn't know that Beautee and Hongbin are here.. okay. I have to figure something out, or else he'll find out about Beautee's crush on Hongbin!

Ravi continues " I was wondering why I couldn't call you yesterday, but what's with this.. are you trying to set Leo and Serrah up? Because if you are.. I don't know.. I would never have guessed.. I mean, those 2.. have they even talked to each other before? I think you're hoping for a miracle here.. "
Danielle " What? I'm not trying to set them up. Do I look like a matchmaker to you? " [ well, at least not for Serrah and Leo, but for Beautee and Hongbin ] Danielle looks away...

and sees Serrah and Leo have disappeared into the crowd. " Oh crap, Serrah and Leo! Where'd they go?! " Danielle hurries into the left tunnel to catch up with Serrah and Leo.

" Danielle, wait up! " Ravi whispers loudly, and hurries after Danielle.
 


end of Chapter 16 : Aquarium Part 3






 

authors note~
 I saw my editor saying some encouraging words to our subscribers who are students and I wanted to say something too! which is.. since a lot of you are working hard and still finding the time to read my story, I'm going to try to challenge myself and update with 5 new medium length chapters in the next 2 weeks. I don't know how this will go, but .. I want to try my best! ^o^!
  also have you guys checked out my new story with Leo?  |click here|< 
also I am a member of this international kpop fan website Gurupop, and if you could click the Kara CD I would be very happy ^_^~ |17Nd9AJ| < please click 
 - tiranical