Announcing the First Class Project!

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

Some flowers need a little push
Blue_1-cine_zps63f3c504.gif
Like a gentle breeze to help them dance 

 


MONDAY


- - - - - - - - - Morning ~

[ Annyeong~ Good morning~  Ken-mida ! ~ ]

Ken is in the classroom, once again, pretending to be the main character in a story.

[ Ah~ what a beautiful morning! Did you miss me? 
 Don't worry, I've only gotten more handsome since the last time ^o^~

 As usual, I'm one of the first students in the class!
 That's Ken for you, such a great student :) *thumbs up*

 Last friday I got to sleep over at Beautee's house! Because of the sudden storm we couldn't get home.
 We, (all the guys) .. we went all the way to Leo's house and then back downtown when the storm hit.
 Luckily after a few hours, we saw Hyuk and that's how things happened.

 Buuuut.. *sigh*  I didn't get to eat Beautee's home cooking T^T We played a game.. but my team lost. OTL
 And since.. none of us could cook, we just ended up microwaving food and then sleeping right away because we were all exhausted. *sigh*
 A missed opportunity.

 But I have hope!! Fear not my fans, when there is a Ken, there is a way!
 Now.. what should be the next-
]

0002360109770_180X180.jpgKen's inner monologue is disrupted when noise of students outside gets really loud.
[ What's going on outside- ]

During Ken's inner monologue Hongbin, N, Danielle, Leo, Ravi and Serrah arrive for class.
N and Danielle who are closest to the door take a look when Beautee walks into the classroom-

with crutches!

The class gathers around Beautee worried.

Danielle and the rest of the class bombard Beautee with questions " Beautee! What happened?! How did you get hurt? Did you break your leg? Are you okay? Let me carry your bag! "

Beautee " Calm down guys, it's not serious. "  
Beautee carefully makes her way to her seat.
Hyuk who was walking behind Beautee, carrying her bag, follows after.

Beautee sits down" Thanks Hyukie :) Now pali(quickly) head to class before you're late! "
Hyuk " Ne(yes) Bea-noona, I'll see you at lunch? "
Beautee " It's okay Hyuk, I'll be fine, you don't have to, now pali head to class! "
Hyuk " Ne~ " Hyuk leaves reluctantly, to head to his class.

Before Hyuk is out of sight Danielle and the class are at Beautee's desk waiting for an explaination.
Serrah is also at her desk, taking the crutches from Beautee and leaning them on her side, since she sits beside the window/wall.

Danielle " Well? What happened? I thought you said you were fine?! "
Beautee " Relax Danielle, I went to the doctor's on Saturday, and he told me it's really minor. I don't feel any pain, and  I just have to avoid putting pressure on my ankle for about a week. "
Danielle " A whole week?? How is that minor?! "
Beautee " Look, I don't even have to wear a cast, just a bandage. That's how minor it is. "
N " It's good that it's minor, I would feel horrible if it was a major injury. Tell me if you need anything Beautee, I, as the President will do anythi- "
Ken cuts in " -Wait, so are you saying this is because of the accident during the Sports Festival??! "

Before Beautee can reply Prof. Oak walks in.

Prof. Oak " Settle down class, everyone to your seats. " * ring ding dong ding * The morning bell rings, signaling that it's time for homeroom.



- - - - - - - - Daisy's Classroom / Rocket Class

Connie " Guys~, like.. It's official, Beautee was seen walking with crutches this morning. "
Girl 2 " like O-M-G, do you like think it's seriousss? "
Daisy " She deserves it, she should have fallen on her face. She has no right to be close to the Kingkas, especially Hongbin! But no news about that Serrah chick? She wasn't suspended or something??! "
Girl 2 " I don't know.. "
Connie " Well.. I saw her this morning too.. so I don't think she got suspended.. unless suspended means going to class or something"
Daisy bites on her thumbnail angrily. " Grr.. she was lucky. How did she get out without getting caught?! Next time I'll get her. I'll get all 3 of them! Just wait.. "
 


- - - - - - - - back to Oak Class

Hongbin is sitting in his seat, his face looking like he's in deep concentration.
[ Beautee got hurt because I didn't do well enough during the Kibasen game, and now she has to be on crutches for a week. It's all my fault. I should have been against everyone playing Chasers Seekers, then maybe it would have been less serious.. What do I do.. I should do something to apologize or repay her somehow.. ]

Danielle's face is also plastered with a serious expression.
[ This is all Daisy's fault. But no one would believe me without solid evidence. I'm sure she won't give up at this. I'll have to keep my eye out for her next move. *sigh* I shouldn't let this worry me too much, after this I have the paperwork i have to do for the Student Council. Plus I still have to figure out a way to get Hongbin and Leo to go to the aquarium somehow.. I could ask Ravi or N for help.. but then they'll want to come along, and Beautee doesn't want me to tell anyone else about her crush on Hongbin.. ah..complicated.. ]


- - - - - - - - Lunch Time


The class is having a small Pizza Party to celebrate winning the final game, the Scavenger Hunt from the Sports Festival.
We call it 'Pizza Party', but there's poutine and cookies and sodas too~

Classmates " First Beautee gets injured to help us win the games and now THIS T^T ! "
Many of the boys in the class have started eating the pizzas that were prepared by Beautee's restaurant Fuzaik.
Boy Classmates " Truly a goddess~ *^* ! / Pizza Parties, i'm so glad they exist / I bless the stars that allowed me to be in this class / I feel that the food today is just beyond delicious T^T ! "
Girl Classmates " Thanks for bringing the pizza's Beautee! Even when you're injured, you're still so nice and generous! That's a true Queenka for you~ "

Beautee is sitting in her seat, with a slice of pizza and soda, surrounded.
 " haha, my mom just got excited and we thought it was a good idea. Our restaurant's pizza's are much healthier than fast-food pizza's anyways. :) "

Ken, N, Ravi, and Danielle are sitting around Beautee, enjoying their food too. Leo is also enjoying some pizza, just not in the middle of the crowd.

Boy Classmates " Even considering our health, Beautee's so nice *^*. / Beautee's the best! ^_^~ "

As usual, Beautee's image, a Queenka has really stuck. Everyone in the class seem to have such great expectations. But even if there is that added pressure, Beautee works hard to reach the class's expectations. She's Queenka Beautee after all. You can't become a Queenka without effort!

The class crowds around Beautee and the gang and mingles, eating and chatting.

Serrah was originally sitting in her seat beside Beautee, but as soon as it started getting crowded, Serrah moved to the back of the class. Sitting on the window ledge, she has a blue soda.

Hongbin walks over with 2 plates in his hands. " Not going to have some pizza? "
Serrah " it's a bit too crowded.. "
Hongbin offers up one of the plates. " Here, I got you the pizza without the olives, you don't like those right? ^^ "
Serrah " ...thanks. you didn't have to. "
Hongbin hands the plate over. The light from the window making him look even more sparkling and prince-like.
Serrah takes the plate with the olive-less pizza slice and takes a bite.
Expecting Hongbin to go back, Serrah turns to look out the window, enjoying the delicious pizza.
Serrah turns back around to see that Hongbin's still there. " . . .aren't you going to join the others? " Serrah looks over at the crowd around Danielle, Beautee and the boys.
Hongbin " They'll be fine without me, I can't leave you eating here by yourself now can I? :) "
Hongbin's smiles his bright smile, and Serrah can't just tell him to leave. But it is true that no one seems to be looking anyways. 
Serrah " . .if you say so. " Serrah accepts Hongbin's company at the back corner window seat and quietly enjoys her pizza.

Even after 3 weeks of school, Serrah still doesn't talk to anyone else, just Hongbin, Danielle and Beautee. Just saying the neccesary things to get by and answering questions in class. The other classmates find her hard to approach. Hongbin knows this, and does his best so Serrah isn't alone. 

Danielle notices Hongbin with Serrah. Danielle's also noticed Serrah doesn't like crowds. [ After Serrah get's more comfortable, she'll come around ], is what Danielle thinks.


- - - - - - - - Afternoon Class

Danielle is back to thinking of plans.
[ What if Serrah asks Hongbin and Beautee and I ask Leo to the aquarium.. that seems like the best way, Hongbin won't say no to Serrah, and I can just bug Leo until he agrees. When do we get the Aquarium tickets.. the teacher in charge said we should get them in the following week, so sometime by Friday. Perfect, Beautee should have her bandages off by then. ]
 


- - - - - - - - Afterschool

*ring ding dong ding* It's the school bell signaling the end of classes.

A few minutes later Hyuk is at the door.
Hyuk " Noona~ Dad said he's sending a car to get us. I'll get your stuff. "
Beautee " Eh? Okay, just a sec Hyuk, " Beautee turns to Danielle who happens to be by Ravi's table. Ravi sits on the right of Beautee. " Do you want to come over today? :) You don't have Student Councl today right? "
Danielle " Great idea~ Serrah you're coming too right? "
Serrah stops packing her stuff and looks at Beautee and Danielle " ...? "
Beautee " Serrah you have to come too~ "
Danielle " I have things to discuss~ ;) "

Ken doesn't miss his chance and looks over Ravi's table " Ooh, Hanging out at Beautee's? I want to come too~ "
N " You are correct, there are no student council activities today, I would also- "
Danielle " Yah! Can't you guys hang out with yourselves for a day. This is to make up for our sleepover, Girls Only. "
Ken " What, we should be able to go, aren't we frienddss~ Right Ravi?- " Ken turns to Ravi, but he's already gone. " Eh..bouya(what the)..leaving without saying bye. "
Hongbin is okay with not going, he's glad Serrah is going and trusts her with Danielle and Beautee.
Danielle quickly covers for Ravi " What can he do, he has work. "
Ken turns to ask Leo " Leo, don't you want to go get some cake at Beautee's Res- " Leo's already gone too. " Aye, chincha(seriously)..! "

- -

Hyuk, Beautee, Danielle, and Serrah are in the car sent by Beautee's Dad.

Danielle " Chincha(really), Ken and N, such busybodies. "
Beautee " They just want to hang out with us, we can't blame them ^^; "
Serrah somehow got dragged into the car. " . . . "
Beautee " So what did you want to talk about? "
Danielle " I'll tell you when we get to your place :D "
Serrah [ I have a bad feeling about this.. *sigh* can't I just go home and read.. ]

- -

The girls are at Beautee's 2nd floor Cafe drinking bubble teas.

Danielle " So yeah.. that's my plan. You ask Hongbin and we'll ask Leo :D "
Serrah " . . . "
Beautee " Leo's a bit hard to approach.. but he's easier to ask than Hongbin. "
Serrah " . . . "
Danielle " So, agreed? "
Serrah " . . . "
Danielle " I'll take your silence as a Yes! "
Serrah " . . .!! "
Danielle " Unless you want to ask Leo? "
Serrah thinks it over.. " . . .umm.. "
Danielle " You want to ask them both? "
Serrah " . . .eh!? "

Danielle " Ok, tell you what, try asking one of them by thursday? "
Beautee " That's fine with me, let's take our time ^-^; "
 


TUESDAY


- - - - - - - - Lunch Time

Since Beautee can't go far in her crutches the gang decides to stay in the classroom to eat today as well.
Danielle went off to the Teachers Office with N for some Sports Festival related stuff. And Hongbin and Leo also had to go to a short meeting for their sports teams.

Ravi looks at Beautee's crutshes " So you really don't feel any pain? "
Beautee looks at her ankle " Well.. a little bit, since I'm on crutches I pay attention to it more so I guess it hurts a bit when I do step on it. "
Ravi " hmm.. "
Ken " What are you going to do about your dance classes on Talent Day? "
Beautee " I guess I'll sit in on other classes, it doesn't hurt to miss 2 days. Maybe I'll tag along with Danielle or Serrah? You guys take visual arts right?  Maybe I'll go there- "
Ken " That's a great idea! Right now we're just doing a lot of sketching peoples natural forms, you can totally do that! "

While Beautee is talking about what other classes she might go to for the Talent Days, Serrah is looking at her phone.

Unkown Contact > Would you like to add Name?

Contact Name : Write Contact Name Here to Save


Contact Name : Leo-

[ hmm.. should I ask him? ] *click click click* Serrah's been wondering if she should ask Leo to the aquarium..

Contact Name : *- - delete*

Contact Name : Please Add Contact Name
           ↳add emoticons

Contact Name : ϟ =^.^= Leo ϟ 

[ nah.. ] *click click click click click* But she keeps not doing it.. 

Contact Name : * - - - - - delete*

[ but Danielle said I should ask him.. ] *click click click click*..

Contact Name : Leo☆
           ↳Save Contact or Cancel
                  ↳Save


[ maybe.. after school.. or tomorrow.. ] Serrah sighs after finally saving Leo's contact info.
 

- -

N walks into the class and quickly joins Beautee, Ken, Ravi and Serrah.
He quickly opens a premade lunch from the cafeteria and joins the chat.

N " I'm back! "
Ravi " Welcome back, where's Danielle? "
N " She's in charge of ticket distribution so she's probably talking to the teacher in charge. "
Ken " And what are you in charge of? "
N " I just sign. "
Ken " Wow, living the good life~! "
N " Oh yeah, since our class won the "choose your own class trip" prize, I'll have to do some research on good locations. So it's not like I've got nothing to do. "
Beautee " Oh! I can't wait to see where we can go! :D "
N " Well after narrowing down the options that fit with our budget I'll make the class take a poll and- "

N starts explaining his plan excitedly.
 


- - - - - - - - 4th Period

Lunch has ended and it's time for 4th period. Bussiness and Media Studies!

The overly excited bussiness teacher, Mr. Boom enters the class. " Class I've got a surprise~ SURRRPRISE for you today! "
Mr. Boom has a huge grin on his face as he turns around and starts writing in large font. GROUP PROJECT!  " That's right class~ it's a GRRRRoup Project! Surprise ~ :D I've already taken the liberty to arrange your groups. I'll call up a member of the groups to grab the worksheet, it will have your list of group members and the project description. Okay! Danielle! " *Danielle walks up to the front of the class to get the worksheet* " Sanghoon! " *Sanghoon goes up* 



The groups for the Class Project have been arranged!~
Everyone connects their tables to sit with their group members and start working on their group assignment.

Group 1 : Beautee, Danielle, Serrah, Hongbin, N, Ken

and in Group 2 : Ravi, Sanghoon and Leo with 3 others.

Mr. Boom " Okay, now that you're all sitting in your groups, pick a number from 1 to 10 and that will be the item you'll be using for your project. "

Mr. Boom brings out a table of items covered in a black cloth and number.

Danielle yells out a number first " We choose #7! "
Ravi " We choose #5!! "

After everyone chooses a number, Mr. Boom unveils the items under the black cover.AXE+Twist+Bodyspray.jpg

Group 1 gets an umbrella and Group 2 gets Axe scented body spray. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2yKayMiw84XO1W-qnid7
 Mr. Boom " Alright now class, time for task 1 on your worksheet, assign roles and plan a way to advertise your item! I'll be stepping out for about 20 minutes~ See you laterrR~ "

Mr. Boom steps out and the classes begin their Group Project assignment.

Danielle and N naturally take the lead.
N " Before we assign roles, why don't we discuss different ways we can advertise our product. "
Danielle " Since it's an umbrella.. why don't we make it something romantic! Let's make our 'target audience' couples :D "

N " Couples? Great idea! We should add. . . " N and Danielle immediately start on an idea.

Ken looks at the umbrella on the table " Couple... couple..hmm.. "
Beautee is also thinking about an idea [ hmm.. umbrella...couple.. hmmm ] Beautee twirls her pencil in her hands thinking.

Hongbin turns to Serrah, who is sitting beside him.
Hongbin " Serrah, doesn't this feel like we're back in middle school? :D It's been so long since we were in the same group for an assignment "
Serrah " ...yeah. It's been a while. "
[ I'd rather not think about middle school right now.. ]
Hongbin " This is exciting! Remember that time we had to catch bugs for science class and a grasshopper jumped on your face- "
Serrah replies quietly embarassed " Ya, Hongbin! Don't remind me.. " and changes the subject back to the project " Let's think of an idea for the project, okay? "
Hongbin smiles; he's genuinely happy to be in the same group as Serrah. He doesn't have to worry about her not getting along with the other group members too, since it's everyone from the gang. " Okay, sure :) So i was thinking. . . " Hongbin and Serrah start talking about their ideas.

Ken is seriously thinking of an idea and wants to discuss it. He looks to his right and Danielle and N are standing up in a super excited conversation.

N " -And we can get rain!- "
Danielle " -YEAH! and we can make it like a drama!! "

Ken looks to his left and Hongbin and Serrah are in their own conversation too.
[ aye, chincha(really).. everyone's in their own world! and I wanted to talk about MY brilliant idea.. ]

Beautee is stuck, and can't help but be distracted by N and Danielle throwing ideas back and forth so enthusiastically. They argue.. but in a happy way, you can tell they have worked together for a long time. Beautee turns to her right, wondering if she and Serrah can share ideas, but sees Serrah talking comfortably with Hongbin. Hongbin has a huge grin on his face, the usually quiet Serrah is having her own quiet but excited conversation with Hongbin.

Hongbin and Serrah have a 'can't step in between' aura around them, and Beautee can't make herself join in.
[ *sigh*.. everyone suddenly feels really hard to talk to.. Danielle's really into the project,   ..Serrah and Hongbin too.. I'm a bit jealous.. ]

Ken across the table sees Beautee look over at Danielle and N, then at Hongbin and Serrah. Beautee is waiting quietly by herself. 
Ken " Hey guys~ Let's start listing our ideas together~! "
Danielle and N see Ken smiling and holding up a pen and paper.
Danielle " Right right, sorry guys, so this is what N and I came up with! . . " Danielle and N take their seats, rejoining the group.

- - 

Ravi, Sanghoon and Leo are in another group, watching N, Ken, and Hongbin happily do their group project with the girls.

Ravi's group is made up of all boys, he lets out a long, " *siiiigh* "
Sanghoon " Would be nice to be in that group.. "
Leo looks over at the other group too. What could Leo be thinking... 
The 3 other boys add
Group member 1 " *siiigh* It would be great to be in the same group as Danielle, we'd be guaranteed an A. "
Group member 2 " It would be great to be in the same group as Beautee.. we could sit close to her..*siigh* "
Group member 3 " It would be nice to be in the same group as N- "
The other boys turn and look at Group member 3. o___o
   *pause*
Sanghoon tries getting the group back to work " Forget it guys, let's start thinking of some ideas! "
The all-boy group unenthusiastically take out their notebooks to start working on the assignment.


- - - - - - - - Afterschool


- - Beautee is home.

*bzz bzz bzz* Beautee's picks up her phone to check who sent a text.

From: Danielle
Mssg: Hey Beautee and Serrah! Just wanted to tell you I'll be getting the Aquarium tickets tomorrow! So prepare yourselves to ask the boys to the aquarium okay~? 

[ oh a-WHATT??! Already?!!!?? ]

- - Danielle's Room

Danielle puts her phone down, and waits for a reply. Seconds later her phone starts buzzing! *bzz-bzz-bzz*

From: Beautee
Mssg: OTTOKAJI! I'm not prepared! It's too soon! I can't! 
                              OTTOKAJI??!


- - Serrah's Room (3rd Floor)

Serrah's phone is *blinking* on her side table, but she's not in her room so she doesn't see.
Serrah is going down the stairs to get a snack when her mom stops her at the 2nd floor.

Serrah-umma " Serrah! What do you think Hongbinnie will want for his birthday? Hmm? Do you know if he has plans? "
Serrah stops on the staircase " Birthday? Hongbinnies? "
Serrah-umma " You were never good with remembering birthday's were you, even forgeting your own sometimes.. Hongbin's birthday is next weekend! September 29th, Sunday. Write it on your calendar! I'll just call him to see if he has time this weekend, and we can have a small party for him, what do you think? Hm, I should call his mom instead we.." Serrah's mom takes out her cellphone-
Serrah " Aniyo(no)! Mom, Hongbin has his own family for that sort of thing! Anyways he wouldn't want to hang out at our house.. "
Serrah-umma " Right right, you guys are young~ You're too cool for family birthday parties, I'll call him to ask if he wants to hang out with you on his birthday! I understand~ Young kids these days- " Serrah's mom starts dialing Hongbin's number.
Serrah jumps off the stairs and quickly cancels the call. " Mooom! That's not what I meant! "
Serrah-umma " Then what do you mean? You're not going to celebrate his birthday? Why? Are you busy? "
Serrah " I.. um..we.. we're going to the aquarium! Okay?"
Serrah-umma " Well why didn't you say so~ You did remember! Well then, I'll go get started on dinner~ " Serrah's mom heads downstairs leaving Serrah on the second floor.

- -

Serrah's back in her room drinking some apple juice. When Zure, her black cat brushes against her leg.
Serrah picks Zure up in her arms.
" Zure, do you have friends outside? Where do you keep disappearing to? You don't like me anymore? "
Serrah gives Zure a hug. " I have to ask Hongbin to the aquarium.. *siiigh* plus I almost forgot about his birthday..I see why you don't like me anymore Zure, I'm a horrible friend, forgetting birthdays.. *sigh* should i just text him? I'll see him in class tomorrow though.. ah ottokae.. "

Serrah plays with Zure and doesn't look at her phone for the whole day.
 


THURSDAY -  Talent Day !


- - - - - - - - Morning ~

Yesterday night Danielle organized all the ticket prizes, into seperate envelopes, 1 envelope per class including a list of who shall recieve the tickets.

Danielle leaves the organized envelopes in the Student Council room, the class representantives will have a meeting at lunch and the envelopes will be distributed then. But of course, Oak Class being Danielle's class, get's the tickets early. 

Danielle on her way to class sees Serrah quietly making her way.
Danielle catches up to her and links arms with her, saying loudly " Morning~! :D "
Serrah is surprised but is slowly getting used to Danielle's bright and cheerful attitude " morning "
Danielle shows Serrah the envelope of tickets " I've got our class' Aquarium tickets~ ;) Here I'll give you your tickets now, and another for.. who were you going to ask again? You haven't asked yet right? "
Serrah " eh?! already?? "
Danielle " Serrah it's Thursday already~ So who did you decide to ask? Leo or Hongbin? "
Serrah " I... Hongbin.."
Danielle " Okay, great. Here, your tickets and Hongbin's tickets. Make sure to give them to him when you ask him okay :) " Danielle checks off Serrah and Hongbin's names on the list.
Serrah takes the tickets.
Danielle " I'll be giving out the rest of the tickets in homeroom after Talent classes. Try to give him the tickets before then~ " Danielle puts the envelope of tickets away.
Serrah " yes.. "
[ Ah.. I have to ask.. ah.. what if he says no.. ]
Danielle " You're not thinking something like what if he says 'no' are you? "
Serrah " eh?! uh.. well.. "
Danielle " He won't say no, you guys are friends~ oh, and make sure to tell him to keep it a secret, or Ken and the other boys will create a ruckus. "
Serrah " yes. "

- -

Between morning classes, the girls meet out of class and Danielle quickly tells Beautee that Serrah will be asking Hongbin.

Daniielle " -Which means we're in charge of getting Leo to the aquarium :) "
Beautee " okay, ah..wow..it's thursday already, the days are going by too fast. The doctor said I can remove my bandages completely by Friday night. "
Danielle " Let's cheer~ for a successful aquarium day! "
Serrah *nod*

Serrah, Danielle and Beautee cheer " ~FIGHTING~! "
 


- - - - Talent Time! 

Talent Time takes up the whole afternoon, where students go to the Arts, Athletics or Domestics buidings to improve their talents. Students also have freedom to explore other talents, as long as they do well during Talent Evaluations they can go wherever they please. As long as there are results, students can move freely and expand their talents in other classes.    - Principal


- - - - - - - - Arts Building

- - Ken and Serrah's Art Class

Ken looks up from his art book when he sees N enter the class room.

Ken " Oh, N?? "
N " I thought Beautee would be here, she's not here? "
Ken " Nope, Serrah's not here too, maybe they're together? "
N " *sigh*..I see "
Ken " Wait.. what are you doing here? "
N hesistates and leans closer to Ken and starts whispering " Don't tell anyone okay? "
Ken " ooh, what is it? A secret? my lips are sealed. "
N " well.. I'm here because I wanted to confirm something.. "
Ken " which is? "
N " I think I like Beautee. "
Ken " WHAAAAT!?! " The other students look at Ken, since he shouted.
N whispers " Yah, SSHH! "
Ken " Wait wait wait wait.. you 'like-like' Beautee?? "
N " I don't know, that's why I'm here, I think I like her.. I'm still figuring it out, but.. you'll support me right? "
Ken " Of course, you're my friend, but....just wow."
N " Well.. I'm going to go back to Drama class then. " N quickly leaves the Art Class room.

Ken starts thinking about what N just said to him. Ken picks up a blank canvas and starts sketching with emotion.


- - - - - - - - Athletics Building

Athletics Building; Gym 2 hall.
   Boys Basketball Court  

Some boys notice a girl peeking into the gym at one of the doors.

They walk over to the doors behind the peeking girl.
boy 1 " Excuse me, are you looking for someone? "
boy 3 " What's your name? Do you have business here? "
Serrah is frozen in place.
boy 2 yells " HEY YOU! The fanclub isn't allowed to watch today! "
boy 3 " Hey, don't yell.. "
boy 1 " He's right though, you shouldn't be here "

Captain Bang sees the 3 boys and checks what's going on. " Yah, what's going on? " He questions with his deep and commanding voice.
the 3 boys reply surprised " Captain! uh.."
boy 2 " This girl was peeking suspiciously into the Gym and I was just telling her to leave. The fanclub isn't allowed to watch today! "
Captain Bang looks at the unfamiliar Serrah. " Yah, Pabo-ya(are you stupid)? Does she look like someone from the fanclub?! I've never seen her with them before. Girl, what's your name and who are you looking for? "

Serrah is hesitant to answer, with the boys just staring at her, and now the domineering Captain Bang, and Captain Bang notices it. 
Captain Bang glares at the 3 boys " What did you guys do to scare her? She doesn't even want to talk to us! "
boy 1 points at boy 2 " It was all this guy's fault, yelling at her! "

Captain Bang softens his tone, and asks again. " Don't worry about that loud one there. I'm the Captain of the Basketball team, you can call me Bang Yongguk but everyone calls me Captain Bang. So are you looking for someone? "

Serrah sees that Captain Bang is a good guy and feels less scared to reply. " Uh.. I'm.. I'm looking for Hongbin..but- "

boy 2 cuts in " See I told you she was a part of the fanclub! Yah! Don't you know the rules??! "
Captain Bang shakes his head at boy 2 " Relax yourself, or no one will like you " Captain Bang is always curteous to all visitors.  He opens the door to the Gym and waves for Serrah to go inside. " Here, again I'm sorry about this loud guy. Come inside I'll call him for you. "

Serrah nods and walks into the Gym after Captain Bang.

- -

The Basketball team members are spread out. Some are stretching, some are practicing lay-ups, some are practicing 3-pointers, and some are practicing their dribbling.

Captain Bang announces loudly over the noise of the gym. " Hongbin! Someone's here to see you! "
Every one of the members in the gym look over to Captain Bang, wondering who it is. " Someone's here to see Hongbin? / Oh, who? / Is it another girl from the fanclub? / *sigh* It's always Hongbin, no one looks for me. / Who is it? A girl right? "

Hongbin was helping some members with their lay-ups at the far end of the court, he turns around at Captain Bang's call. [ Serrah?? ] Hongbin is surprised to see Serrah behind Captain Bang and quickly runs over.

Hongbin " Hey Captain Bang! Uh..?"
Captain Bang " This girl said she was looking for you, she looked liked she was going to run away because of those 3 back there. " Captain Bang points at the 3 boys who stopped Serrah at the door. " So do you know her? "
boy 2 " What, I'm just fed-up with all these fangirls! Of course Hongbin doesn't know her- "
Hongbin sees Serrah inching slowly towards the exit looking like she's about to run. " Yes! She's my friend! It must be something from class. We'll just step out for a minute Captain! " Hongbin puts his arm around Serrah's shoulder and they rush out into the hall.

- - 

Serrah and Hongbin are now alone in a small hallway not far off from the Basketball Gym.

Serrah breathes out in relief. " *haaa* That was harder than I thought.. thanks Hongbin- " Serrah looks up at Hongbin who has a slightly confused expression on his face. 
Hongbin " I never thought you'd come see me at the Gym, so what's up? "

- -
Some boys from the Basketball Team are around the far corner watching. Hongbin never said a girl looking for him was his friend before, plus he left in a suspicious manner. They are too curious to not spy.
" Hongbin said they're friends? / So she wasn't from his fanclub? / I don't remember Hongbin having any close female friends.. / Are you sure they're friends? / What are they saying? I can't hear, move over. / Now that I think about she seems familiar.. / sshh, they might see us. "
- -

Serrah " uh.. right.. "
Hongbin " Is this about the project? Do you need something? "
Serrah hesitates but takes the Aquarium tickets out of her blazer pocket " This " Serrah hold the tickets up, showing Hongbin. " I came to give these to you. They're the Aquarium tickets prize. "

- -
the Basketball Boys around the corner are all bunched together trying to get a better look " What's that? She just took something out / They look like tickets / Tickets? For what? / Are you sure they're friends? They don't seem that close "
- -

Hongbin " Oh Cool. " Hongbin takes the tickets " Thanks, well then, see you at Homeroom ^^ " Hongbin turns to leave.
Serrah " Chakanman(wait)! I..uh.. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Aquarium together this weekend? "
Hongbin's slightly confused face turns into one of surprise.
Serrah is definitely not used to asking people to hang out " Because, I got tickets too, so..uh... I thought we should go.. If you're free.. this weekend.. "

- -
the Basketball Boys around the corner are trying to listen in " Yah, I think she's asking him out! / What what really?! / So she is a fangirl? / Is it a confession then?! / Dangit, Hongbin always gets the girls! / She's actually pretty cute, Hongbin that lucky- / What is Hongbin saying, I can't see his face? / sshhh I can't hear! "
- -

Hongbin replies, still a bit confused/surprised, Serrah's initiating a hangout? Crazy! " Yeah, I'm free, don't know about the rest of the guys th- "
Serrah " -could you.. keep it a secret from the guys? "
Hongbin keeps getting surprised " Eh? Sure? Can I ask why? "
Serrah quickly replies back " nope. "

Hongbin " Okay, well, I don't mind keeping it a secret. "
[ This is ..strange, but Serrah's asking me to hang out, which is a rare occurance on it's own. ]
Serrah " Okay then, I'll text you the details later. Bye! " Mission complete, time to escape!

- -
the Basketball Boys see Serrah running towards their corner " Oh crap she's coming this way! / Run! Run! / Move! Out of the way! / Yah, Pali(hurry) move it! " The boys make a mad dash back to the Basketball Gym.
- -

Serrah runs passed the corner, the boys from the Basketball team already out of sight.

Hongbin looks in the direction Serrah left, and then at the Aquarium tickets in his hands. 
[ The aquarium huh? ]
 


- - - - Athletics Building; Gym 1 hall.

Beautee and Danielle are making their way slowly in the Athletics building. Beautee walking on crutches makes for slow going. 

Beautee " Sorry Danielle, I know we're supposed to look for Leo, but I'm so slow- "
Right when Beautee apologizes, Leo passes the hall in front them.
Beautee " Danielle, it's Leo! "
Danielle looks at Leo getting further away and back at Beautee's crutches.
Beautee " Go follow him! and go with the plan! I'll catch up! "
Danielle " Okay!

Danielle runs down the hallway to catch up to Leo.

Danielle " Leoooo! " Danielle skids to a stop in front of Leo as he enters one of the connecting tunnels.
Leo tips his head slightly to acknowledge Danielle. 
Danielle immediately goes into action. " So here are your tickets for winning the Relay Race event. * Danielle hands the 2 tickets to Leo* There are 2 tickets but you're probably not going to bring anyone right? So I'll just take your extra one, okay? * Danielle takes 1 of the tickets back * We can go together! I'll tell you the details later, I have to go now! Thanks Leo! See you in class~ " And with that Danielle runs back towards the Athletics building, leaving Leo with 1 aquarium ticket in his hands.

Leo stares at the single aquarium ticket.
[ Leo POV:  ??? ]

- -

Danielle runs back to Beautee, who's still heading to the other hall in her crutches.

Beautee " So, how did it go? "
Danielle " I took one of his tickets by accident. "
Beautee " Eh? Wasn't the plan just to ask him to go with us and keep it a secret? "
Danielle " I know, but I was rushing and my mouth moved on it's own. I'm sure he won't tell anyone anyways. "
Beautee " Okay, Mission " Ask Leo to the Aquarium " is a success :D ! "

Danielle and Beautee smile with their accomplishment.

Danielle " Well then.. back to Arts? "
Beautee " Yep. " Beautee turns around in her crutches and the 2 start heading back to the Arts Building.
 


- - Homeroom

School is about to end, and everyone has something on their mind.

N [ *sigh* I didn't get to confirm anything today.. ]

Ken [ I have to go to N's after school and ask him about what he told me earlier ]

Beautee [ I can't wait to get these crutches off, aaah.. the Aquarium.. ah I'm nervous.. I must call Danielle later after I finish my homework.. ah..what should I wear to the Aquarium?.. ]

Danielle [ Everything is going exactly as planned. What a relief! I should ask Ravi about Leo again later when he has the time. ]

Leo [ __________________ ] Leo's thoughts..are a mystery for now  ;)

Serrah [ It's happening. The aquarium.. I wonder what kind of fishes they have. Fishes are cool.. I have to think about what to prepare. ah.. this is nerve-wracking. ]

Ravi [ Everyone's awfully quiet today.. they must have done a lot during their Talent time and they're tired. ]

Hongbin [ I wonder why Serrah asked me to keep it a secret... maybe I should ask one of the guys.. ]

 


the end of chapter 13 : First Class Project !


 

 

 

 



authors note~
 Hello Hello Hello ~  Aaaahhhh... I'm having.. a story crisis again OTL    I realize, the story will progress, and I don't know how to write it out. So far I've been writing the story so every character appears in every chapter, but.. is it ok if I focus on just 2-3 people in a chapter? The story might turn into that style soon, because I want to keep using the 3 girls as main characters, I'll have to focus on them seperately, dedicating 1 or maybe more chapters on 1 of the main girls at a time. I just wanted you to know in advance. 


Do you still remember which Department the characters are in? Here is a quick reminder ^-^~
2vtuvrb.jpg

~  see you next chapter ^3^ ~tiranical