Third Day : New Event Announcement

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story
Even when a Tulip dies in the Winter
It blooms again in the Spring
A little water and warmth is all it takes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCxXLgdl25Geo7taEIMj8
What new world awaits outside of its shell

 

 



- - - - - - - -  Morning : Free time in between classes

[Serrah's POV]

*Siiigh*   It really is nice up here on the roof. I can feel the breeze bringing in the scent of flowers from the school garden.

                                                                           Cloudy-Sky-Wallpapers.jpg
Today, I greeted everyone in the morning, and I'm even eating with everyone during lunch like I promised. Everyone just accepted that I'll be a new friend to the group, but.. this friendship stuff.. I still need time to get used to it. That's why I'm here on the roof, gathering my thoughts. The sounds of everyone, everything is far away. I can relax.

ah.. I take out the little lion stuffed animal I bought the other day. It really does look like Leo.

*Serrah clears and starts playing puppet master to the small lion*

"Why hello there Ms.Serrah! My name is Leon the Lion! I didn't mean to glare at you the other day, but thanks for picking me up! I'm just a lion of a few words, you understand? Will you be my friend?~"

Leo.. I still remember the brief smile and the strength of his arms pulling me towards him. It really caught me off guard.  He was the same in class today, like yesterday never happened.         *sigh*

I still need to give this little lion to him. ah..but, what if he doesn't like it, I know he needs a stuffed animal for our class..actually I need one too if I'm giving Leon to him. *siiigh*

*Serrah lies down on her blanket and starts being puppet master again*

"Don'y worry Serrah! I'm sure Leo will like me very much! After all I am LEON THE LION! King of uh- Riverrun! I can protect him from evil with my lion super powers! Scaring away the enemies with my-"

*The door to the roof opens and Leo sees Serrah*

what-what-what is he doing here?!?! oh god..did he hear me.. how long has he been there... PANIC! what to do what to do..I know, Run- NO! stop Serrah! You promised to stop running away from people remember. Pull yourself together!

*Leo moves slowly*

Is he leaving??!   "wait!"    crap crap crap.    "This -*holds up Leon the Lion*- its for Y- esterday. Thank you... for pulling me out of the way.. I still owe you for finding my pencil case too.."

*Leo stares*

Here it comes.. he's going to say no, or say nothing and just leave. I hold Leon the Lion with both hands and look at the floor, blood rushing to my face. Is he just standing there staring, stop taunting me! Just take it or lea-!

I feel Leo take Leon from my hands and a warm hand lightly petting my head.

"Yah! Do I look like a pet to you?! Don-"       *Leo holds Leon the Lion up to his face and does a slight smile*    "Like I said do-don't...."    *You would blush more, if it was possible*    *Leo turns and goes back into the stairwell*

 


wha..what..  just happened.


- - - - - - -  Oak Class

*Leo steps into the classroom, holding Leon up with his fingers, carefully analyzing him*

Ken "Leo, watcha got there!" 

Leo "Leon , Lion King of Riverrun"

Ken "huh? King of Riverrun?"    *Ken makes a confused expression, staring at Leo staring at the little lion*



- - - - - - - - Domestic Building Lobby

Danielle "Ravi! What are you doing here?!"

Ravi "Just had to confirm my Talent is business this semester"

*Danielle frowns at the news*

Ravi "Aw, don't make that face.. my dad is still against me doing dance. So this year I'm doing Business, it's ok though, my dad is a company president. It's to be expected."

Danielle "I don't understand why he won't just let you do both! This is Riverrun High! It's horrible going to a school of arts and not doing art dangit! ah- I didn't mean-"

Ravi cuts in "No, it's okay. I'm fine, see you in class ^^"

*Ravi heads to a connecting tunnel to get back to the Athletics (2) building*

Danielle "SEE YOU IN CLAAASSSS!!"    *Danielle yells through the lobby*

Ravi "See yaa!"   *Ravi enters a connecting tunnel*

[Ravi's POV]

"siigh"

                Danielle caught me one morning in gr9, I was delivering newspapers, secretly earning
                money for dance lessons. Danielle threatened to tell my dad, but we struck a deal. It
                was that, if I start coming to school everyday, she won't tell. It turned out she was
                actually a Prefect then and was in charge of ME! I couldn't afford Danielle telling my
                dad.. so I started going to school regularly. I'm still late sometimes but as long as I
                make it to class, my secret is safe. Danielle would try picking fights with me like she
                did with Ken and N, but she got tired of it. So instead she just dragged me everywhere,
                Ravi do this, Ravi carry that! After a while though, I got used to being dragged around,
                and she stopped yelling at me so much. Here's the deal, ignore her sometimes and
                she'll come to find you with the wrath of a banshee. But hey, she's kind of cute, in a
                mad squirrel sort of way, you can't help but watch when they climb up your picnic
                table and take your snacks. Or in this case my classroom desk and Pocky.


Danielle gets really dissappointed when she hears about my dad being against my dancing. She's basically my #1 fan.  Actually.. no one else knows I want to dance, but her.. so my only fan..

Being in a school with dance, and not being able to dance publicly...*sigh*.. it really .  But at least the view from the windows are nice, and hey, can't disappoint my #1 fan.

*Ravi reaches Oak Class*



 

- - - - - - - Lunch Time 
                 2rm47si.jpg
 
Danielle, Beautee and Serrah are eating lunch at the Lake Spot again with the Kingkas~
The weather is sunny, so the group found a shady spot to eat in. The slight breeze gently rustles the leaves~
The whole school seems to be out enjoying the Sun~

                                                 beautiful_sun_through_leaves_2_by_manuel
 
*bzz bzz* Beautee's cellphone vibrates  *bzz bzz*  text message

                                 ~ヾ(^∇^) Bea-noona! Can you stop by the outdoor courts today?
                                       Just for 5 minutes! I want to introduce you to my friends!
                                                                      (the guys begged me) (シ_ _)シ

                                                        so please please pretty pleeeaassee~
                                                                                                  -Hyukie

 

- - - - - - - Daisy and her minions are exiting the Athletics Building ,very close to the Outdoor Courts

Connie "like wooow, it's sooo nice out today~"

Girl 1 " yea~ Let's check out the hot guys at the Outdoor Courts, better yet let's go look for the VIXX Kingkas!"

Daisy "No thank you, Danielle and Beautee are probably with them for lunch again, those 2 totally ruin the scenery, if you know what I mean."

Connie "but, like.. it's so nice outside."

Girl 1 " come on Daisy, Hongbin will be there! We already know how much you looove Hongbin"

Girl 2 " I don't understand why you can't just join them for lunch, you're way prettier than that Queenka-wannabe Beautee"

Daisy " You don't understand girls, you can't "just join" them, you have to be invited -.- "

Connie " like by e-mail or something?~"

Daisy " Connie...no. But god those 2 piss me off,, always hanging around the Kingkas, and that Serrah chick too, always having Hongbin following her"

Girl 1 " Yea, those 3 really make me mad! The Kingkas are meant for all of us! I wish they could just disappear!"

Girl 2 " Like you can actually do anything, Danielle is the Vice President she's like.. untouchable, anyways it's not like Beautee will be walking around by herself, she's with the Kingkas at lunch - or not! look! "

       *Beautee is walking to the Outdoor Courts looking for Hyuk*

Connie " Oh my god it's Beautee, and she's by herself..what a confidence"

Daisy "Connie I think you mean 'coincidence', because then yes, what. a. coincidence."    *Daisy smiles*

Girl 1 "What do you mean? What can you do to her outside, people will see!"

Daisy " Just follow me. Watch and learn girls~"
 
  *Daisy walks casually with her girls and bump into Beautee.  Daisy 'trips' and her smoothie goes all over Beautee!"
 
Beautee "Ah! My uniform!!"       *chunks of smoothie are sliding on Beautee's hair*
 
Daisy "OMG! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there and I tripped!"

   *People start staring, especially at Beautee covered in Smoothie"
 
Beautee " That's alright, it was an accident... "     

[Beautee POV:   It was no accident! Daisy did that on purpose! But.. what can I do..people are watching, I can't just start a fight, plus I'm all alone :( ]
 
Connie "like OMG! You've got smoothie all over your hair! now like its shiny, but ugly shiny~"
 
Daisy " I guess you can't go back to the Kingkas like that, now can you? >: }"  *Daisy smirks evily, and only Beautee sees*
 
Beautee " Why you-"
 
Hyuk "Noona! There you are- Woah! what happened!?"
 
Beautee "ah..Hyuk.. nothing! nothing! Just got into a little accident ^^; be a good brother and get my extra uniform ?"
 
Hyuk "..ah..Ok Bea-noona.."   *Hyuk leaves hesitantly to get the extra uniform*
 
Beautee speaks to Connie   "don't worry, didn't you know fruits are great for skin and hair? you should try it some time~ well then, bye ^^~"
 
  *Beautee smiles then follows after Hyuk*
 
  *Daisy crushes her smoothie cup!*

Daisy rages!  "Why that plastic !!! I'll get her, I'll get all of them!"


- - - - - - meanwhile

*bzz bzz*  This time it's Danielle's cellphone that's buzzing  *bzz bzz*  text message

                                       Really sorry, but it looks like I'll be with Hyuk for a while !
                                           See you in class?   Reeally sorry again! >.<;
                                                I promise to make it up with cake!
                                                                                    -Beautee



Ravi looks over Danielle's shoulder, trying to see the message.

Ravi "Who's that?"

Danielle " Beautee texted me, she said she's going to be with Hyuk for the rest of lunch and she's sorry but she'll make it up with cake"

Ken " Ah, my heart aches. My flower has left me for another man"

N joins in " Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou Romeo~"

Ken " Here Juliette! I am here!!"

Danielle " Stop being overdramatic 'Romeo', she's only going to spend lunch with her brother"

Ken " Aghast! She left me for her brother! "  *Ken pretends he's heart broken and fake cries on N*

Danielle "With a brother that cute, I'd leave you too-"

Ken head shoots up  "YAH! I heard that!!"

N, Hongbin and Ravi laugh at the scene



- - - - - - - -   Oak Class

Everyone arrives in class, and see Beautee is already there.

Danielle " Beautee! how was luuunch? Hyuk's friends as cute as him~ hm? "

Beautee " huh? uh..yea ^^-"

Ken " Beautee! Is it just me or did you get more beautiful since you left? "

Beautee " um.. I fixed my make up a bit and put my hair up. Stop exaggerating ^^! "

Hongbin " What's that nice smell? "

N " Yeah, I smell.. something sweet?"

Beautee " Perfume! Maybe someone sprayed some in the class? "

[Beautee's POV : I had no time to take a full shower since I would have been late for class, so I quickly rinsed my hair, fixed my makeup and changed uniforms. I must still smell like the smoothie though >_<; ! Ah, I hope they don't find out..   especially Hongbin! I don't want them to know I'm being bullied..]

   *The period 3 teacher Ms.Jenny enters the room *

Ms.Jenny "Everyone quickly take your seats, I have an announcement to make!"     

   *The class settles down, curious about the announcement*

Ms.Jenny  "I know the school year just started, but the higher-ups decided to change things up this year, instead of our annual cultural festival we will be switching it with our sports festival-"

The class "whhaaat???! - but summer is almost done! - why would they do that - preposterous! -  no way!!*

Ms.Jenny "Quiet! To make sure that the weather will still be warm enough for outdoor sports the sports festival will be happening in exactly 2 weeks!"

The class "whhaaattt??? - 2 weeks?!!! - that's insane!- how is this going to work?! "

Ms.Jenny "Now  now, I understand this is on short notice, but think of it as a nice change of pace! When I used to be a police officer we had to deal with things much more unexpected!"

The class "I guess.. - well it's not so bad - yea, I guess it's ok - i still don't like it"

Ms.Jenny  " This years sports festival will never come again, so everyone do your best to prepare! Especially the Athletics Talents, this is your time to shine! Now everyone take these forms and hand them in by our next class, make sure to mark all the events you would like to participate in. Your events will be chosen by the computer system based on your choices, Talent list and teachers evaluations"

   *The class passes down the forms*

Ms.Jenny " One last announcement and it's good and bad news. I've been getting questions about cheese graters, ion batteries, stuffed animals and other strange items. It seems like someone played a prank and made copies of my handout sheets, adding nonsensical items and mixing it into my handout pile. So to everyone who's been supply shopping I hope you got a receipt so you can return those items. I apologize, here is a corrected Item List for this class. "

The class "How is that good news??"

Ms.Jenny " The good news is you can go get your money back. Anyways, I trust that anyone with knowledge of who this prankster might be will tell me! Now everyone, time to start the lesson!"

[Danielle's POV]

I can't believe this! They changed the events roster WITHOUT the student council's consent, not event a warning?! What was with that meeting on the first day of school about then?? WASTE OF MY TIME! and whoever pulled this prank.. I'll make sure to find him or her..making me waste my money AND time. They're not getting away with this! 

Ah.. what do I do with that little bat pillow thing.. I don't even like stuffed animals..ah whatever, I'll figure that out later.

Sports festival huh.. I wonder what I should sign up for this year.. only a few days to decide.. I should ask Beautee and Serrah what they'll be doing, we can talk about it after school at a cafe or something! Ah, a cafe with 2 of my girl friends, it's like a dream~



- - - - - - After School : Class just ended
 
 
Ravi " AH chincha.. What do I do with all that extra stuff..?!"

Ken " I'm keeping my dinosaur, he's already got a spot beside my alarm clock! "

N "What about the sports festival? The Principle is always making crazy decisions.. but to switch the cultural festival with the sports festival without consulting with the Student Council, ridiculous! "

Beautee " We can't do anything about it now! Let's just have fun with it! I personally can't wait! What are you guys doing after school today? "

Danielle "Well I was hoping us girls can go to a cafe and talk about what to do for the Sports Festival- "

Ken " Great idea! Why don't I join you~ :D "

Danielle " Did you not hear me Ken? I said GIRLS. "

Ken " And who should be around girls?    Ken! "

  * Danielle rolls her eyes at Ken. *

Hongbin " I'd like to go too "

N " Yeah, me too! "

Beautee " Do you mind Serrah? "

Serrah " huh? uh.. no. I don't mind ^^; "

Beautee " Perfect! Let's all go to my house, remember that the second floor does desserts! Leo, Serrah, you 2 haven't been there yet right? "

Ravi " Alright, sounds like a plan! "

Ken " You guys will be in for a surprise! "

Danielle " Fine, fine.. but I better get my tea and cake! "

 * Everyone starts packing up, to go to Beautee's house/restaurant! *




- - - - - - - - flashback

a boy runs up to a girl with long dark hair reading a book at a bus stop.

Boy " Danielle! I got in! I did it! "

the girl looks up from her book surprised!

Girl " Ravi! Don't scare me like that! Almost gave me a heart attack man! Got in where? "

the boy waves a form in the air with the words ' iDance Academy ' in large print

Boy " The iDance Academy! I got in! "

A smile breaks on the girl's face as she jumps for joy.

Girl " Oh my gosh really?? Congratulations!! "

the boy smiles at the girl's 'Congratulations dance' and hugs her!

Boy " Thanks Danielle, I couldn't have done this without my #1 fan :) "





End of Chapter 4 : Third Day
 
 
 
 
 
authors note :

FINALLY! The Introductory Arc is over (chap 1-4) !  Time for the Sports Festival ! By this chapter everyone has had a POV minus Hyuk, but I hope you have a good understanding of the characters~ I can't wait to get started on chapter 5 ~

Did you like the new formats I tried in this chapter? Did you like it? Was it better or worse compared to the previous chapter? tell me what you think comments ^o^ !

BONUS  - The stuffed animals that the group bought ^^

Ken, N, Ravi and Hongbin - Matching Dinosaurs! (they can stand) ~

dozen-9-standing-dinosaurs--3-assorted-c
Danielle - a bat thing.. if she had to get a stuffed toy, it is an Ugly Doll.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZWtaAvAJx5Uz_y_0eE4b
Beautee - a cute panda ^^
Chocolate_Bear_Plush_Teddy_Cute_Birthday
Serrah - Leon the Lion, now belongs to Leo
lion-stuffed-rascals-f1873.jpg  < twins!? > 536584_518558398172644_1925618302_n.jpg