The Aquarium Part 2

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story


[ Underwater Aquarium Tunnel Entrance ]

Leo and I walked along the tunnel side-by-side, looking at all sorts of fish passing by. Some small and bright like jewels and some the size of plates in lighter colours. I didn't know what to say to him. He wasn't saying anything, and I didn't know how to start. I thought about Hongbin and Beautee, and wondered if Beautee had felt this way too, then I remembered them laughing and smiling at each other from earlier. [ Impossible, even if Beautee is a new person to the group like me, she actually talks to everyone very comfortably, unlike me. ] I shook my head, trying to think of something else, when a group of larger fish swim overhead, making a swirl in the water.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDcj3EjTdsT3O9CbgoPntI hit myself mentally in my head. [ Ah, what am I doing mulling over my issues in my head, I should be taking my time, enjoying myself and look at the pretty fish. It's actually comfortable walking like this with Leo, I don't need to worry about talking too much because he seems like the type who's okay without talking, but still, I wonder what he's thinking about. ] I take a quick glance at Leo [ Well, like I just thought, I'll take my time. ]

outdoor-handbag-square-stripes-lunch-pac*bzz-bzz-bzz*

I felt my phone buzzing in the lunch bag.

Text Mssg from: Hongbin
You said you'd be here soon, are you here now? We can stop and wait for you! Here's a picture of some fish I saw earlier  :D Get here soon! 

[ Right.. I said I'd be here at the Aquarium now. ]

Serrah sighs a large sigh while looking at her phone. " *siigh* " [ What do I say now, I know I should be rushing to join them.. but ] Serrah let's out another large sigh. " *siigh* "


                                                                          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIQGLDccF4KNMPD1yODQ3
Leo has stopped walking and is now watching Serrah, who stopped walking suddenly and is staring at her phone.
[ .. those are heavy sighs.. ]

Leo takes out his phone and starts texting Danielle.

To Danielle:
Mssg: I'm in the aquarium with Serrah now. Where are we meeting up?
 


                                                                 20060104163838_aquarium%20fish.jpg
Beautee and Hongbin have stopped at one of the sitting areas in the large circle aquarium.

Danielle who's trailing after them, sees the text from Leo.
[ Oh, Serrah's with Leo now, good~ ]
Danielle looks over to Beautee and Hongbin  who are just sitting now admiring all the fish.
[ The atmosphere around Hongbin and Beautee are really good right now, I should tell Serrah to meet with them later. She won't mind, after all, she knows Beautee likes Hongbin already, but Leo doesn't. ]
Danielle takes out her phone and quickly sends Serrah a text.

Text To: Serrah
Mssg: Hey Serrah~ How's it going with Leo?~ Beautee and Hongbin are doing pretty well right now, can you text one of them saying you want to meet at the Shark exhibit at the end of the aquarium tunnel? I think it's good if they spend a little more time alone ;) Is that okay with you? Also, you better not just be walking around without saying anything! Ask Leo what kind of fish he likes or you can tell him what you like! Remember this is your way of saying "thank you" Fighting~!
 


                                                                     Aquarium-Fish-1280x1024.jpg
Serrah sighs again, while thinking about what to reply to Hongbin. " *sigh* "
[ ottokaji.. (what to say..) ]
When her phone vibrates, another text!
[ Oh, Danielle sent a text. ]
Serrah quickly reads over the text message.
[ Shark exhibit? Oh!! That works.. Can Danielle read my mind or something??! _O.. I should text Hongbin back now. ]
Serrah sighs with relief and starts texting Hongbin back. " *sigh* "

Text To: Hongbin
Mssg: Hey, I'm here now and I met up with Leo, since you guys are already farther ahead, take your time and let's all meet up at the Shark Exhibit at the end. I want to enjoy the rest of the tunnel slowly if you don't mind. You guys enjoy yourselves ^-^!
 


                                                                          mikrogeophagus_altispinosa_bolivian_ram_
Hongin " Oh, I got a reply from Serrah. "
Hongbin quickly reads over the text.
[ She's with Leo? So the other guys are here too? What are these guys planning.. I shouldn't overthink, but it is my birthday, the guys always do something. ]
-
Beautee " What did she say? Is she here now? :) "
Hongbin looks up from his phone, " Yeah, she says she's here, with Leo, and she wants to take her time looking so we can go ahead, and we'll all meet at the Shark exhibit later. "
Beautee " Oh? I understand, the aquarium is so pretty you'd want to take your time looking at everything :) "

[ I get to spend more alone time with Hongbin, wah, today is such a good day! Thank you Danielle and Serrah, I will make sure to buy you 'thank you' presents later!! ] Beautee sends her 'thank you' wishes to Serrah and Danielle.
 


                                                                             97469411313589468.jpg
Serrah finally looks up from her phone, after sighing again, but this time because of relief.

Serrah " Oh! " Serrah is startled to see that Leo has stopped and is watching her.

In fact, Serrah had stopped for a while and most of the other people have already gone into the main circle tunnel, so now it's just Serrah, Leo and a handful of people.
Serrah quickly puts her phone away in her Lunch Bag.

Serrah rushes to explain herself under Leo's stare. " Sorry! I was just texting Hongbin, saying that we'll meet them all at the Shark exhibit later! I should have asked for your opinion, I'm sorry! I hope you don't mind, but I said we'll be taking our time walking through the tunnel! I'm sorry, I've been so out of it since I made lunch for us this morning and was late! >.<; "
Serrah closes her eyes and slightly bows her head to show she's sorry.
[ please don't be angry..! ]
Leo doesn't say anything.

[ hm? ] Serrah slowly opens her eyes and looks up at Leo. He's holding out his hand. [ ?? ]
Serrah doesn't understand and looks confused.

Leo " You said you made lunch right? " Leo looks at the bag in Serrah's hand. " I'll hold it for you. "
A look of understanding passes through Serrah's face.
[ oh! that's what he meant! ]
Leo takes the bag out of Serrah's hands, and turns around to start walking again in the Entrance tunnel.
" Let's go. "

Serrah stares at Leo [ he's not mad.. ]  Serrah remembers what Danielle said in her text [ "Ask Leo what kind of fish he likes, or you can tell him what you like! Remember this is your way of saying "thank you" Fighting~!" ]

" Are.. are there any fishes you want to see?  "

 


 


 

 



authors note~
 I am taking steps to figure out my new writing style !
   how was this shorter chapter? i should have posted this earlier, but my mind kept re-arranging things ._.;;
   btw, I have this other fanfic that I started a little while ago
it's a story with Leo and EXO xD and it's a bit on the darker side..
 check it out~ it's much shorter and I have 5 chapters up already :D #click here#

 

editor's note
hello readers! I've been editing a lot later than usual. I usually edit right after the author publishes the chapters; and so, if you are one of those keeners who check in for updates frequently, then you might have been reading the unedited versions of the chapters lately and have came across errors that I have yet to fix. i apologize if that ruins your experience (pretty sure it doesn't though. the author is very literate and all the errors that i've "corrected" are miniscule. either that or the author and i are both illiterate and unable to give you good quality reads.)

well anyway, with that being said, it's school season again for most of us! anyone in secondary school? postsecondary? elementary? nonetheless, i sincerely wish you all luck throughout the school year! happy learning! (: