First Day Of School : Professor Oak's Class

Quietly Loving You - a VIXX high school love story

take a flower that's stunted its growth
and replant it
with new surroundings
perhaps it will bloom again.

2997408346_b865735f19_z.jpg?zz=1
the first impression.

 

[Ken POV]
 
Hello everyone~ miss me?
Summer break just ended and its my first day as a Junior (11th Grader)
I'm early for class once again, choosing my favourite seat 3rd row, 4th column~ off the right, just the way i like it
I didn't look at the class list so I wonder who will be my classmates this year.
Since I'm so good looking, I hope there are going to be many pretty girls~
speak of the devil
Hongbin's here... why is he here so early
if you guys didn't know
he's the #1 good looking guy in school
well then.. at least now i have some competition!
oh, there is a girl following behind him, i wonder who that is..
 
"Morning Hongbin! who's your friend?"
Hongbin "This is Serrah, remember? I told you about her, she's from my old middle school."
 
"Oh! her! nice to meet you Serrah!"
 
Serrah quickly says hello under her breath "hello"
*Serrah runs away, choosing a desk beside the window on the left*
 
Hongbin "She's shy, be nice to her okay? She is new."
 
"she's cute ^^, shouldn't you go after her then?"

*Hongbin looks in Serrah's direction and sees her giving him a look that says, *don't follow me or else +_+*
 
Hongbin "uh..Nah, She doesn't like me following her too much"
*Hongbin grabs the seat in front of Ken and starts reading a book*

"WOW! there is actually a girl out there that doesn't want to be around the great Hongbin!! THE INSANITY~!"

 
*bickering noises in the background* hmm..what's that noise?...
 
Oh, it's N and Danielle, our President and Vice President! you can't mistake them for anyone else..no seriously..they're as loud as bulldozers.
 
Danielle "I can't believe they put us in the same class!!"
N "Why? Don't you want to see me more often?" he says flirtatiously
Danielle "NO! I SEE YOU ENOUGH! IN THE OFFICE, AND STUDENT COUNCIL MEETINGS, GET OUT OF MY FACE!! WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME??!"
N "ow, my feelings" he says sarcastically
Danielle "GOOD!!"
 
Ken "Good morning lovebirds~"
 
Danielle "LOVEBIRDS MY ARSE!!"
N "Danielle calm down, it's too early to be loud in the morning"
N drapes his arm around Danielle's shoulder and whispers "darling~<3"
Danielle "oh really =__="
and starts pinching N's side
N jumps away  "Hey, claws away please!" and raises his hands in defeat
 
hahaha aren't N and Danielle great! xD
 
Hongbin "Good morning Danielle" with a smile showing off his dimples
Danielle's rage melts and she replies with a bright "Hello ^o^~!"
 
That's Hongbin for you, melter of women's hearts or, in this case, rage.
Ah the bell is going to ring soon, I should take out my books!
 
WOAH! did not see him there!

By 'him' I'm talking about Leo, I guess he snuck in to the seat to my right when Danielle was yelling at N. I swear sometimes he's just too quiet. But over these past 2 years we've really bonded you know? not just Leo but all the "VIXX Kingkas" that's what the girls call us. And I'm a Kingka too! I swear! Not lying!
there is a clatter of steps at the front of the class.
It looks like Beautee the Queenka has just stepped in!
Yes! We've got a Queenka in our class!
isn't she pretty~
the rest of the girls and boys following her are probably also in our class too.
 
the bell rings. *RIINNNGGG*
 
and there's our teacher.
 
"Good morning class, as some of you may know, I am Mr.Oak, and I will be your Homeroom Teacher for the rest of the year a-"
 
Just then someone barges into the class!
"Sorry I'm late Professor Oak!!"
 
"ah.. if it isn't Ravi, our school's infamous delinquent, grab any seat boy, i was just going through introductions"
 
"Sure thing Professor Oak!"
as Ravi grabs the seat to my left, you can hear the girls giggling and sighing in the background.
 
that's our Ravi for you, winning girls heart's with bad-assery. You can be sure everyone in the class will now start calling Mr.Oak 'Professor Oak' instead.
 
- - [fast-forward to lunch time]
 
[Beautee's POV]
 
ah, its finally time for lunch, i hear a familiar voice..
 
"NOONA~~"
 
Hyuk? what's he doing in the Juniors hallway. *Hyuk loudly runs through the hall and barges into Prof. Oak's Class!*
 
Hyuk "Bea-noona!"
 
"Hyuk-ah, what are you doing here?"
 
Hyuk "I'm hungry T^T"
 
"What happened to the lunch mom packed for you?"
 
Hyuk "I ate it...give me lunch money Q^Q pleeeease noona~~"
 
ah..there goes his puppy dog eyes. But I already predicted this would happen. Hyuk has been going through his growth spurt, he's growing like a tower, I grab my wallet and lend him $5.
 
"Thanks Noona!" *Hyuk reaches over the desk to give Beautee a hug and then bolts out the door*
 
"Oh your brother is really cute" says Danielle, our Vice President. Everyone knows she loves cute things. Danielle has a position envied by all the girls in the whole school! She gets along with everyone, has good grades...but mostly it's because she can be with the Kingkas all the time! N, the president, is like the leader of the VIXX Kingkas and since she's the Vice Pres. she's gotten pretty close with them. ahhhh... I wish I knew, I would have tried to get into the Student Council!
 
"Thank you Vice President Danielle"
 
"hmm..Would you like join us for lunch?" says Danielle as she points towards the Kingkas (N, Ken, Ravi, Leo, Hongbin)
what? She's asking me if I want to join them for lunch?! who would say No?! Thank you Hyuk <3 ! AND I get to be with Hongbin for lunch?! YES YES YES!! Hongbin is just so handsome isn't he? ~~~ siiigh <3
 
now be calm "I'd love to" 
 
Danielle "Okay, just grab your chair and come on over, also, you can just call me Danielle from now on ^^!" 
 
*Beautee grabs her chair and sits beside Danielle*
 
*Just then, Hongbin gets up from his seat and makes his way across the class*

Where is Hongbin going... my seat? Wait no, to the girl I was sitting beside? There was someone beside me?! I've never even seen her before. Who is she?

 
Hongbin "Serrah-pii want to join us?" 
 
*Serrah grabs her bag and murmurs something like, "no thank you," and rushes out of the room.*

What's wrong with her?! She's refusing an invitation from Hongbin?! THE Hongbin?! She must be blind! Maybe it's because she's not a Queenka like me ..but who is she?? 

 
Wait, what the heck? Where's Hongbin going? He's following her? WHATTTT?! 
 
*The entire class watches as Hongbin follows after Serrah*.
Maybe Danielle knows who that girl was.. hmm ..
 
"Hey Danielle, who was that girl that Hongbin followed out just now?"

*you can feel everyone lean closer to the Kingka tables wanting to hear the answer*

 
Ken "Her? Her name is Serrah. She's been friends with Hongbin for a long time now. She's actually a new student in Riverrun as far as I know. Cute isn't she? :) She's a shy one, so everyone play nice~" 
 
"Oh really?" That girl..I pity her already.. our school's female population have a silent rule with Hongbin. Anyone that tries to get closer than everyone else.. is .. dead. But if Hongbin chooses her, then they'll have to back off. Why are there so many obstacles to Hongbin! >_<
 
*you can feel a slight tension rise in the class since Hongbin left the room*
____----_____---- 
 
[Serrah POV] 
 
Hongbin caught up to me down the hall. "Don't be like that Serrah-pi. Join us! I told you about my friends. They're all very welcoming!" 
 
"Sorry Hongbin, you know I'm not good with people. Also, stop calling me Serrah-pi, people will get the wrong idea." I can hear the whispers of other people as we pass by. I pick up my pace, I want to get out of here.
 
Hongbin dismisses my words and asks "Where are you going??" quickly falling in step with me, damn those long legs!
 
"Where is a secluded place?"
 
Hongbin "..hmm..the rooftop?"
 
"How do I get there?"
 
Hongbin "I'll take you there"
 
"No thank you, just give me the directions please" i can feel the glares from the girls in the halls. Does Hongbin not realize how popular he is??!
 
Hongbin insists on taking me to the rooftop. "Fine! take me to the rooftop" I say quickly under my breath.
 
-5 minutes later-
 
" I'll - Be - Fine!" I finally push Hongbin back into the stairwell, so he can go back to class. He's being too nice and I'm afraid everyone will take it the wrong way. It will be middle school all over again. WHY AM I FRIENDS WITH POPULAR PEOPLE?!?!?!?
 
I hear Hongbin reluctantly going down the stairs. *siiiigh* relief. at last.
Sorry Hongbin.. but ...now I can eat in peace!
 
I find a nice shaded spot and set up my lunch. It was a good idea to pack this blanket. ah~ such a nice breeze~
I dig in! good thing I came prepared! ever since middle school i had to learn to adapt to eating lunch anywhere.
 
I hear the door creak open.
 
"YAH! HONGBIN!! I SAID I'LL BE FINE!! WHAT ARE YOU-" .    i look at a face that is not Hongbin. .
 
NOT HONGBIN.     .     .
 
who is this guy..wait..he's in my class i think..oh god..what do i do..what do i do..aottokaee!!?? do i say hi..wait no way..he looks scary.. why is he just staring at me??? wait he's that quiet guy..Leon or something..quick! pack my things and get out of here!!
 
*Serrah quickly packs the rest of her lunch and runs back to class like she's being chased by angry bees!*
 
*Leo's eye catches on something on the ground*
- - - - -
DING-DONG-DING ~
 
time for the last class at last

and I've erased what happened at lunch from my mind. forget it. forget it. it never happened!!
 
*Mr.Oak walks into the class*

"Hello again class, since it's the first day, we'll just be jotting down some notes on items you will need for my science class. So take out your pencils and papers and quietly copy the board. Make sure to have all your supplies ready by the latest...hm... next week."
 
HEOL! where's my pencil case?!?! we had gym after lunch so I didn't notice i lost it. I look frantically in my bag for a pencil. eotteokkae! Hongbin's too far away to ask for a pencil..T^T
 
*Just then Beautee offers Serrah a pencil*
she whispers "Here you go Serrah-ssi, I noticed you didn't have anything to write with so just borrow mine ^^"
 
"uhm.. thank you.. uh.." uh..what was her name..>.<;
 
"Beautee, you can call me Beautee ^^ let's be friends ~" wow! a kind person Q^Q! and she's really pretty too! But...can we really be friends..
 
ah, I wonder where my pencil case went.. i don't want to have to go buy another one :(
 
- - - - - - - - - - - 
 
[Ken POV]
 
i hear Leo give out a quiet *sigh* of relief
after all these years my ears can actually recognize them
 
I wonder where he's looking?
Beautee the Queenka? oh it looks like she just gave Serrah a pencil, that's nice of her.
hahaha did Leo just fall in love with the Queenka's kindness?
oooh, this is HUGE! that guy never shows interest in girls!
 
*Leo put's something shiny quietly into his bag*

What was that? dangit, i just missed it when I was looking at Beautee and Serrah! "Aaish!"

"Mr.KEN! I don't know what's so interesting over there, but i'm sure i said to quietly write down the materials on the board."

Oh shoot! Professor Oak heard me >.m
"Sorry Professor Oak! I'm writing!"

ah.. this is what I get for getting an old geezer as the science teacher..not cool.

 
 
end of Chapter 1: First Day Of School.

 
 


authors note~

to help those who want to picture the classroom better


Hey guys~ can you guess what Leo put in his backpack?~ xD
how do you like the introductory chapter?
I initially wanted to write a very innocent and cleansing love story.. but now.. i really don't know where the story is going drama wise >_<;
i love comments and suggestions so comment comment comment :P