Heart Break

Friend Zone

~Yoonmi's POV~

It was Monday morning and I walked to school. I was happy that Sehun was single again but knew that I could never be a candidate for the position. I kicked a stone and entered the building. I sat down to only be greeted by a pair of converse that belonged to Sehun. "Sehun!" I greeted him happily but stopped when I saw a cute petite girl standing next to him.

"Yoonmi, I want you to meet Minah, my new girlfriend." New girlfriend​. The words pulled at my heart and made me cringe.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." I forced myself to smile.

"Well class is starting soon, we should go, Sehun." Minah pulled his arm and practically dragged Sehun out of the room away from me.

"Oh, um bye Yoonmi!" He said before leaving the room.

I slumped down even lower in my seat and covered my face with my hands. I didn't want to cry, I didn't like crying. The only person who has seen my tears is Suho. Not even Sehun has seen me cry.

Soon class started and I pulled my hood over head and used my arms to cover my red eyes as I layed my head on my desk and looked out the window. I sighed deeply when someone interrupted.

"That's the 20th time you've sighed." it was Suho. "Sehun again?"

I nodded slowly as we packed our stuffed when class ended. "He found another girlfriend." I managed to say, surpressing my tears. "He'll never notice my feelings, he'll never notice me."

"Shhh...It's alright." Suho wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into a hug. I rested my head on his chest and breathed in his cologne. It was comforting, expecially when he gave me one of his angelic smiles.

I was dazed by Suho's comforting arms and smell that I didn't notice Sehun who was staring at us from behind. Minah was pulling on his arm, urging him to go to class, but Sehun stood there frozen at what he had witnessed. Is Yoonmi going out with Suho? Why does my heart ache? He thought and fisted his shirt over his chest as he watched the two walk farther away to 2nd period.