This Feeling

Friend Zone

 

~Yoonmi's POV~
 
I could feel Sehun burning holes in my back with his eyes. He's been staring at me nonstop since we just spoke not even 10 minutes ago. My cheeks reddened and I could feel my face get hot.
 
RING RING RING
 
Saved by the bell! I packed up my books but stopped when Minah walked in the room. She gave me an icy glare which melted in seconds once she spotted Sehun. My eyebrows furrowed and continued to pack up my stuff.
 
"Yoonmi." Sehun called for me "Do you want to have lunch with us?" I fidgeted a little, feeling uncomfortable by the thought of having to watch my unrequited love be lovey dovey in front of me. Don't forget the little death glares I would be recieving to boot.
 
"Um... No, maybe next time, Sehun." I bit my lip nervously and stared at the ground.
 
"Oh... Well ok, I guess..." he rubbed the back of his neck and turned to leave for the cafeteria with Minah.
 
I shouldn't be the third wheel. It should be me by your side, being more than just friends...
 
I put on a pained expression unknowingly, when Suho popped out of no where.
 
"Boo!" I shrieked and jumped.
 
"Omo! You scared me! Babo!"
 
"Mianhe." Suho apologized and poked at the space between your eyebrows. "You shouldn't frown, you're cuter when you smile." he gave a genuine smile. I could feel my cheeks heat up, I was sure I was red as an apple. I gave him a light push with my shoulder.
 
"Babo..." I repeated in a whisper and smiled.
 
"Let's go get lunch." Suho said and put his arm around my shoulder.
 
We grabbed our lunch and sat down with the rest of Exo, minusing Sehun.
 
 
 
 
 
"And then milk squirted out of his nose!!!" Chanyeol's deep voice bellowed through out the cafeteria as he was telling me embarrasing stories of each Exo members.
 
"Oh my god! Are you serious?!" I cluthched on to my stomach and wiped away a tear. "That's unbelievable!"
 
"Nope, it's true..." Xiumin's expression darkened, remembering the haunting incident. He faked a shiver and everyone laughed.
 
~3rd Person POV~
 
Sehun sat at he table near by with Minah practically attached to his hip. She was telling him about how her father had recently bought her a convertable and that they should drive to the beach in the summer. Sehun stared at Exo's table and blocked out every word Minah said. He couldn't help but wonder when Yoonmi had gotten so familiar with them. 
 
Sehun bit his fork and sent glaring daggers at Kai who had put his arm over Yoonmi's shoulder. They were sharing a laugh and Yoonmi nudged Suho, who smiled at her. Sehun bit down even harder on his fork until it snapped in half.
 
"Sehun!!!" Minah cried and gained Sehun's attention.
 
"Wha- Ow!" he brought his fingertips to his lips and saw blood on his fingers. The iron taste filled his mouth, fortunately, the cut wasn't deep. He the blood away and ignored Minah who was panicking and rushing for tissues. Sehun turned his head towards the direction of Yoonmi again and grimaced. He didn't like that the guys had taken away Yoonmi's attention. He didn't like her being around other guys, more less with even Suho. Just what was this feeling building up within Sehun?