Bonus Chapter ~ Suho's Love Story

Friend Zone

Bonus Chapter! How Suho fell in love with Yoonmi ^^

 

SUHO'S LOVE STORY

~Suho's POV~

I don't know when it started but by the time I had realized, I had fallen too deep.

I made my way through the crowd and opened up my locker. As the crowd started thinning out, I noticed a petite girl struggling to open her locker.
 
"Come on you stupid locker! Why won't you open?! I'm already late for my date with Sehun! Ugh!" she threw her backpack at the locker and sighed. I couldn't help but laugh. The girl looked around and glared at me with sad eyes. "It's not funny, my stupid locker won't open!" she ed her backpack at the locker again and wailed.
 
"I can help you open your locker if you'd like?" I moved towards her and she stepped aside, allowing access to open her locker. I rattled the locker after putting in her combination. "And... Ta da! It's open." the locker door flung open and the girl gawked at me.
 
"Wow! You're amazing! Thank you!" she suddenly jumped at me and wrapped her thin arms around me. I could feel my cheeks burn up. "Oh, my bad. You don't even know my name yet. I'm Yoonmi. Kim Yoonmi."
 
"Kim Joonmyeon. But you can call me Suho." I smiled slyly and slunf my backpack across my shoulder.
 
"Suho. It really suits you!" she beamed and gave me an angelic smile. She's really pretty... And kind too. "Omo! Look at the time! I gotta go, I'm already late meeting up with Sehun!" Sehun? A guys name? So she already has a boyfriend... I frowned slightly but shrugged it off.
 
Yoonmi quickly stuffed everything into her backpack and began heading down the hallway to the school entrance. She suddenly stopped and turned her head. "Bye bye, Suho! Let's be great friends, okay?" she cupped her hands around and shouted. She waved good bye and ran out of sight. I chuckled and shook my head. This is going to be an interesting year...
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day, I sat at my seat and waited sheepishly for the teacher to arrive. Another boring day... I sighed and looked at the door. I noticed a girl walk in with her hood down over her head. She bumped into a couple of other students who were making their way to their seats.
 
"Mianhe..." her small voice whispered into the air. Hey... I recognized that voice. I got up from my seat and walked towards her slowly.
 
"Yoonmi?" I asked, bending down so our eye levels matched. "Are you okay? What happened?" she tried to push me away but I quickly grabbed her wrists and softly put them down at her sides. She finally looked up at me and glared with her red eyes. Her eyes were puffy and swollen. From crying...?
 
"I'm fine. Perfectly fine." she answered in a cold tone. Completely different from yesterday.
 
Something felt uneasy in my heart and could feel it slowly sink down. "Come on, you're not fine." I pulled her wrist and led her out of the classroom just as the teacher had came in.
 
"Wait, just where do you two think you are going? Class is just about to begin!" he shouted.
 
"She's not feeling well, I'm taking her to the clinic. My tone was serious and I flashed the teacher one of my infamous smiles and left with Yoonmi. The teacher just stood there baffled and stunned at my actions.
 
I led Yoonmi to the clinic and sat her on one of the beds. I sat besides her and carefully took her hands in mine. Why did I care so much for this girl? "Now tell me. What's wrong?"
 
"Nothing's wrong." she responded.
 
"If nothing's wrong," I inched closer to her face, "then why are you crying?" I swiftly wiped away a stray tear from her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her tiny shoulders and leaned her head on my chest. I rested my chin on her head and softly smiled when I felt her arms encircle my waist.
 
"Sehun got a girlfriend." she said quietly. Sehun? So he wasn't her boyfriend? I softly smiled, I was relieved at what I heard. Wait, relieved? "Sehun is my childhood friend," she explained, tears still streaming down her cheeks. "I've been in love with him for 13 years. And yet he's never noticed me or my feelings. I'm just a childhood buddy to him." so he's her childhood friend... And she loves him... My heart began sinking lower and felt like someone had stabbed it.
 
She began ranting on about this Sehun and I could feel my heart getting tighter. "Thank you, Suho. You're like my very own angel gaurdian. Listening to my problems and being there for me." Yoonmi glanced up at me with her magnificent, brown, doe like eyes that seemed to twinkle, despite all the sorrowful tears. Her smile was angelic and befitting for her soft beautiful face.
 
"Your welcome, anytime." I smiled at her lovingly but could feel myself cringe at the thought of Yoonmi already having someone in her heart. What was this feeling? Jealousy? Then... did that mean, I loved Yoonmi? Just what were these feelings?
 
I don't know when it started but by the time I had realized, I had fallen too deep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys~ I'm kinda slow on updates recently cause I can't think of anything but if you really liked this fanfic, please check out my other fanfics ^^