Imperio

Amare

 

       She turned her back to see the other bedside was unoccupied. She wrapped her body with the sheet. She flinched with every step she took. Her face, her body, she didn’t remember how does it feel walk without pain. She saw her body on the mirror. Bruised everywhere, cuts on her lips, blue dark cheeks, she took a bath faster and prepared herself. She needed time to cover her face, she thanked God she still has make up left.

When she was child, she really loved Harry Potter. That's why she always remember every detail of the novels. From all the hex and jinx she was waiting for one of the character to use Unforgivable curses...... Avada Kedavra, Crucio, Imperio..... Never crossed her mind that someday she would trap in the circle of the curses. IMPERIO.... The curse that becomes her nightmare. Imperio causes the victim to perform the unquestioned bidding of the caster. She was the victim and love of her life was the caster.

          She was lovely and kind hearted girl in the past. She was shy one. One day her family brought her news that she would marry son of their bussiness partner. It's classical story still exist in this world. She thought she found the prince and fall in love immediately. She must knew better no happily ever after really exist. The day she said I do was the day she sealed her fate for him, the began of the imperius curse. He stole her world, he made her to see that her world was he. She lived for his husband. She changed because of him. She has no social life anymore. She barely talked to her parents; she would do everything he told her to do. She was his doll. She didn’t ask Kris why he came home late. She just helped him put the shoes off and changed his clothes when he wasn’t sober enough to do it by himself. She didn’t ask him why he has scratch of nails on his shoulder, she never question why there in his clothes smell like women scent. She never questions anything. Her days were same like circumstance. Repeat and repeat again.

          One day she would  smile to Kris’ friend. She would thank him for ride him home. Chanyeol would always pat her head before he left Kris with her. When it came too unbearable, she could paint in her studio room. It’s the last thing kept her sane; Chanyeol’s girlfriend sometime took visit and helped her with everything she could offer.

         Another day she heard knock on the door. She opened the door. Kris was drunk; without warn he pushed her to the floor. He kissed her roughly; he ripped her shirt and took her in the way he liked. When Kris ordered to moan; she would moan. When Kris said scream his name; she would scream. All that she could control was her tears; tears that streaming down her face it’s the last thing she had. He would say sorry when he gained his consciousness the next day. She nodded and smiled. She was her doll. She knew her position. Till one day she lost her ability to control her tears. She stoped to cry because bo tears left. 

-----------------------------

         She thought she could live like this, she just needed to swallowed all the pain. Kris was her life, she could deal with all the pain. Till one day at afternoon she was too tired even to get up from her bed. Her head was aching; her body was sore; she tried her best to walk to bathroom; she thrown up everything she ate. She crawled from their bad room to the bed and grabbed her phone. She dialed Kris number; she relieved he answered her phone.

“Errhhh… Sehuna.. Call me later. I have...”

“Faster, Kris”

She ended the call, she knew really well what he was doing behind her back or in front of her if she needed to say. She didn’t cry; she had no tears left. She dialed Park’s house; Tiffany answered her call.

“Help me” That’s all she manages to say.

Tiffany and Chanyeol came as fast as possible. Chanyeol broke the door and saw Sehun lay unconsciously. They didn’t believe what they saw. Bruised cover her body, dark blue tint her pale skin. They brought her to the hospital. Tiffany cried in Chanyeol’s embrace.

“Sir, I don’t know what she had through, but they will be in danger. The baby is safe, just pray she will recover fast”

              Chanyeol could feel anger slowly eat him up. Chanyeol didn’t bother to tell Kris. He didn’t care if Kris was worried, will he?. He had who would willingly give him pleasure. Chanyeol never believed bad rumours about Kris till someday when he, Tiffany and Sehun were out for lunch. It was cold day that could freeze anyone, heavy rain outside the window of the restaurant. Chanyeol offered her to ride her home that she politedly decline because she didn't want to bother them anymore.Sehun forgot to bring an umbrella with her; she called Kris but no answer from him. Sehun said maybe Kris was really bussy and told them to go first. Kris didn’t pick her up, Sehun waited the rain stop before she got back. They didn’t leave her, they parked their car far enough for Sehun to see. The very next day Chanyeol found out from Lay that Kris has affair with another girl or must he said .

          They were relieved when she opened her eyes. She adjust her vision, she smiled a little when she saw Chanyeol and Tiffany. She tried to sit, but Chanyeol holding her back.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry” She faked a smile.

Chanyeol felt anger burst once again.

“Sehuna, you have another life inside you” Then all her walls broke, crash the ground scattered as if they made of fragile glass.

“Kris doesn’t need to know” Sehuna said. Chanyeol didn't utter word and just nodded hos head.

          Sehuna insisted to go home. If Kris found out she was at hospital, it would be danger for her baby. They ride her back to their home. Chanyeol and Tiffany watched her back dissapeared from their sight. Kris was sleep in the bed, Sehun traced his face with her index finger. She pulled her finger back when Kris stirred in his sleep.

           “I believe I can’t live without you, but I believe this baby can’t live if I’m still with you” With that she fall to sleep. 

           She told Chanyeol to find lawyer. Divorce was the last way for them. To protect the last thing she had, she didn't care how much it cost. All she knew she needed the baby to be safe. She had give up her life the day she signed the divorce paper.

----------------------------------

          Familiar arms woke her up from her sleep. She smiled and snuggled closer to him. It’s his scent or someone else scent, she didn’t know. He kissed her crown of head.

          “I can’t live without you” She said.

          “I know” He smiled.

          Sehuna told the lawyer, she wanted divorce.

          Tiffany told Sehuna that Kris deserved to know about the baby. Maybe the baby will change him, but Tiffany didn’t try anymore after she knew Kris was cheating on her when she confront enraged Chanyeol who told her everything.

------------------------------------

          She has  the divorce paper in her hand and waited for Kris to come home. Kris promised to be back early when she told him, she need talk something important. They were in the dining room.

  “You know I can’t live without you” Sehuna stated. Kris was busying type something in his phone before looked up and nodded.

   “I know” He looked back to his phone.

   “You can live without me” Sehuna said sternly.

  Kris put his phone down and tried to read her expression.

“Who’s that girl?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You love another girl” She smiled.

“She gives you something I can’t give. You smile widely without me around. You don’t need to bear with me anymore"

Sehuna gave him the divorce paper.

“What are you ing thinking, Oh Sehuna?” He yelled angrily.

 “I’m not the one you want. You need someone better. You need girl that can give everything you need" She gave him bitter smile.

"It's that so. I thought you say you can live without me, but that's all bull" Kris shout. Sehun didn't say anything.

 Kris gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. Sehuna didn’t care Kris beat her body, all she knew she just need to safe the baby inside her womb. Kris grabbed the divorce paper and gave his signature.

"Better I don't see your face in my house anymore you " He stormed out of the door left her alone on the floor.

       Chanyeol knew it was bad idea to let Sehuna talk to Kris alone. She was there lying on hospital bed. They barked to their house when nor Sehuna or Kris answered their call. Kris has signed the divorce paper. Chanyeol and Tiffany helped her with anything she needed. No one of them said anything to Sehuna or questioning what happened to her. They didn't need the answer because the bruises on every part of her body was the answer of their question. Sehuna needed bedrest 3 days before she could step outside the hospital. 

          Chanyeol offered her to stay on Chanyeol's parents resident. His parents had passed away few years ago so she could have the resident for her, she declined the offered, she didn't want to be burden anymore for them. She wanted go as far as she could from her life. She rent tiny apartment that Tiffany found for her in Busan. She took it, it’s enough for her. She didn’t tell their parents about the divorce; Kris’ parents wouldn’t let them to divorce. She just needs to step away and hide herself. She thanked Tiffany and Chanyeol for everything they did for her. Chanyeol shove away his anger to Kris when saw Sehuna's sparkling eyes anytime Chanyeol told her about Kris. Sehuna smiled when heard Kris was doing well. The smiles that Tiffany and Chanyeol had no heart to erase from her face. Deep inside Tiffany knew how hard Chanyeol tried hard not to shout and yelled, let out the fire of hatred, dissapointed, madness of his best friend.

          Kris found himself alone in "their home", no one would made breakfast for him, wait him till midnight when he went home late, no one would bother to changed his clothes when he drove to sleep after long tired day at work. He found himself didn't enjoy the club or girls around him. 

"Krisie..... lets have some fun" Jessica said. Kris ignored her and just drank his jack daniels.

Jessica pouted and sat on his lap. Kris widened his eyes when she brought his hand to her . Kris pussed her. Jessica stood up and slapped his right cheek.

"You... son of . How could you do that to me? It's good thing your stupid wife left someone that good for nothing like you" She smirked and left the place immediately. 

No one ever slapped him, but this wasn't make him mad. He kicked, beat Sehun and let out of his anger to her, Sehun would never fight back. Kris just needed to say sorry the next day if he didn't forget and Sehun would smile to him. She would check bruise on Kris' knuckles or every part of his body to make sure he was okay. Kris never gives damn to bruise and cut on her body or her face.

-------------------------------------------

        After Sehuna left, Chanyeol barely talk to him and all their conversation was about work nothing else; he would always pass him off and walked away when they met outside. He gave him cold shoulder. When Kris asked about Sehuna, Chanyeol would leave him without answer. Tiffany still gave him polite smile and apologized for her husband behavior when they met. Kris didn't visit club or bar anymore, his life was for work. No one would tell him to eat, no one would reminds him to take rest. 

"Anyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehuna imnida. Nice to meet you. Please take care me well" He remember how shy the girl first time they met. He found her beautiful, but when his parents said he must marry her for bussiness all he felt for her was disgust. 

"I do" He wanted to throw up after she heard how cheerfull her tone. He told himself that she just wanted their wealth. She married him because of load, no more. Jessica made him believe everything she said. He wanted Sehuna knew who was the one that take control. 

"I can't believe I married useless woman" He would leave the dishes untouch. He would bring coffee that Sehuna made for him to the sink without ship it a bit. He would thanked Chanyeol when he brought him food and after long time, he found that's not Tiffany's cook that's Sehuna. She asked Chanyeol to give it to Kris and made sure he would take his breakfast. He glanced to another side of the bed and drove to sleep.

Late at night he woke up with sweat on his forehead. He grabbed a glass of water on bedside table. He shut his eyes tightly.

"I can't live without you. You can live without me" The smile, sincere smile. The sparkling eyes, the touch. 

        He snapped out his thought when his phone rang. He saw the caller ID, he frown before answered the call. Tiffany called him with shaky voice and asked him to go to  Busan District Hospital. Tiffany didn't answer his question what happened, was it Chanyeol, was he okay, he could sense how desperately she was. He grabbed his coat and key car, he turned the engine on and drove to Busan. He parked his car in front of the hospital. He ran to where Tiffany told him to. 

        Kris felt relieve when he saw Tiffany and Chanyeol, Chanyeol has his arms wrapped around Tiffany who cried miserable, but he didn't know why his chest suddenly ache. Kris shook his head and walked to their direction.

           "Chan....." Chanyeol looked up before Kris finish his word. He stood and grabed his collar. Kris could see fire on Chanyeol's eyes. Madness, dissapointed, hatred ......... Chanyeol punched him hard on his jaw, made him fall to the floor. Chanyeol was on top of him. He punched him oce again. Kris could feel blood in his mouth.

          “Bastard, we don’t need you to be here!!” Chanyeol glared to Kris and to Tiffany.

         "You called him. Don't you?" Chanyeol shouted. Chanyeol was about to punch him again if not because of Tiffany's pleading.

          “Park Chanyeol, STOP !!!! They need him” Tiffany said with face full of tears and tried to calm his husband. Chanyeol stood from his position and took deep breathe, Kris followed immediately. Tiffany tried to touch Chanyeol, but Chanyeol hold up his hand enough sign for Tiffany to pull her hand. Kris has his eyes on both of them. They didn't break the silence and just stood there.

          “What ….” Kris didn't need to finish his words, Chanyeol cut him off and made sure he got the answer of this situation.

          “Sehuna is inside. Just pray for her and your baby” Chanyeol said and left Tiffany with Kris. He took seat on the edge of the corridor to give them time. Tiffany would handle it better than him; he would definitely punch Kris to die.

           "Sehuna? Baby?" He demanded an answer from Tiffany. Kris shook his head, it must be nightmare. Kris broke to his knee. He barely could breathe. He didn't know what to feel. He didn't.... Chanyeol grabed his arm and brought him to stand. He helped Kris to sit on the seat. Tiffany left them to buy coffee as an excuse. 

          "Just pray for them. Pray for them and pay everything to them after that" Chanyeol patted is shoulder.

          They prayed in their heart for their safety.

         I can't live without you. You can live without me 

        Kris open his close eyes when heard the whisper and saw the light above emergency room was off. They approached the doctor who still on his operation clothes.

          "How is my wife and baby?" Kris found his voice crack. The doctor watched them carefully.

          “The baby is safe. He is healthy boy” They breathe in relieve.

          Thank God. His son is safe.

           "We have nephew, Chanyeol" Tiffany said happily. Kris smiled, but his smiled fade when saw Chanyeol's expression. Sehun.........

          “But I’m sorry, we can’t safe her” Kris froze in his position.