Bellis perenis 3

Amare

Sehuna Oh or in Chinese Hanzi will be read as Shixuna Wu was born at April. The meaning of her name is serving the world meritoriously. Maybe the name itself related to the flower which represented the the month she came to the world.  April's birth flower is the daisy which conveys innocent, loyal love, and purity. The other april's birth flower is sweet pleas. Sweet peas signify blissful pleasure, but are also used to say good bye. 

Kris Fidelis Wu was born at November. His Chinese name is Wu Yifan which means consistently great. His father ever joked to be born at the 11th month was sign of his future role as ruler. Thus, made him deserved to be name as Yifan. November's birth flower is the chrysanthemum. Mums have grown in Japan since 8th century. The single flowered of chrysanthemum is Emperor's symbol which make it so highly revered. Chryson means gold and anthemon means flower in Greek, gold flower. Chrysanthemum has several colours variation. A red chrysanthemum means "I love you", a white chrysanthemum means innocent, love, and pure love, a yellow chrysanthemum means slighted love, neglected love, or sorrow. The symbol of Emperor is yellow chrysanthemum. 

Sehuna serving the world meritoriously, Yifan consistently great can be human (beyond others). Daisy pure love, yellow chrysanthemum neglected love. A painter and an architect, painting and structure, two dimensions and three dimensions. They were being united as wife and husband. They said opposite attract is exist, it didn't cross his mind. 

Sehuna Oh was born at 12th April, Jessica Jung was born at 18th April. Two years of their marriage, he never celebrated Sehuna's birthday, he sent his secretary to find her gifts. He personally searched give for Jessica. He came home late at their first year, the second year he ensured she could smell on him. Served her for ruining his life. 

Kris laughed after he was made realize of the irony. He took his phone and dialed Chanyeol's number. He had no mind of the time difference, he had to say this to someone. Kris Fidelis Wu, the one who was supposed to be faithful was the one who did infidelity. 

"Kevin will hate me. He won't ever forgive me. When that happens, please stand by his side" Kris ended the call and went to his study room. He rummaged the drawer and found his family lawyer business card. 

"Hello, Mr. Rocheleau. This is Kris Fidelis Wu. I need your help"

______

MOTHER

Kris watched the outside view from the high glass window of the luxurious restaurant. His mother came to San Francisco and summoned his presence, he had clear his schedule on Sunday morning. Kevin was still sleeping and he wouldn't take long time before went back to his apartment. 

"I don't realize, you are fascinated of scenery. Your love for building and structures are something I am aware of" Kris averted his gaze to his mother and gave all his attention to the older woman.

"I never thought I will like to watch scenery either. It only crosses my mind lately, Kevin loves scenery" 

His mother smiled to him. It was pathetic even for her, she only thought about him after she couldn't safe him from the guilty he never could erase or at least forget. No, the guilt had already made home in his consciousness and unconsciousness. Kris Fidelis Wu, the only son that God gave to her never learned to be loved properly. He couldn't feel the unconditional love he received from his wife. He couldn't detect which was pure love, which was sinister love. 

"I heard you went to Seoul" It would hurt him, but she needed to know how deep the wound had hurt him. He was stiffened slightly, pushed his cup of coffee to his lips and took slow sip before offered reassuring smile to her.

"I had two days free after conference at Tokyo. It was only appropriate to greet Sehuna's parents as well while I had the chance" He said calmly, no trace of uncertainty on his words.

"Mother" He called her softly.

"Thank you to not let me marry Jessica that time. Thank you to not resend me for what I have done to Sehuna"

His mother could say nothing. Even nodded her head was great struggle to her. Kris smiled to her, she only watched her son sipped his plain coffee. 

Kris Fidelis Wu, her handsome son. The child she never tried to reach. Wu Yifan, her baby boy. The baby she watched from far. He had father and mother, he was being raised by nanny, butler, and maids. She sent him away when he was old enough to attend preparation school. She was adamant that he would do good at London when his father told her it wouldn't make many difference, were he attended the preparation school at Vancouver. She knew her husband bought apartment at London, tried to be there for him even Kris never knew.

"It was not me" She whispered. Kris looked at her in confusion.

"Your father, he will always try to protect you" Her voice cracked, tears gathered on her eyes.

"There is something I need to tell you" She allowed small smile graced her lips. She had known this dysfunctional family was her fault, she blamed him to rob her happiness and made her as his wife. Kris, he felt the same, he thought Sehuna ruined his life. 

"You have the right to hate me. However, please listen to me till I finish it"

_____

FATHER

"Young master" Kris heard the knock and voice of his made calling for him. Kris glanced once more time to the sleeping form of Kevin. He kissed his forehead before stood from his kneeling position. He opened the door to Kevin's room and was met with his father worried gaze. It didn't take him long to read the situation.

Kris led his father to his study room. The older man sat in front of him. Hia hands twitched, the small sign he didn't see in all of these years. His father.... The other version of Sehuna, they loved their spouse deeply only to be denied. 

"Kris Fidelis Wu" His father used his authoritative voice. Kris hold his hands up, showing he had nothing to hide from his father. Kris saw clearly relief on his dark brown eyes replaced the worried feeling that was being there seconds ago.

"Aren't you supposed to attend meeting at Hongkong, father?" Kris asked, his curiosity shown on his eyes. His father cancelled his meeting at Hongkong and flight to San Francisco instead. 

"There is changed on the schedule. Reschedule, you can say"

"The only reason you are here is you have no other plan to do at your free time then. That hurts me, father" Kris said mockingly. The older Wu raised his eyebrow, something had happened he could detect.

"This apartment may not as comfortable as the hotel you frequent in, but it will be rude should I don't offer you the room" He raised his eyebrows this time matching his father's action. 

"Mother will be here at morning. We can have breakfast together. Well, after good sleep of course"