01: them and us..

Life ..Love and Letting Go... DBSK: keeping the faith

Homin's apartment:

"i can't do this anymore hyung!" changmin screamed as he sat himself down on the sofa..

"i can't either minnie..but if we defy them they'll just hurt jyj more..." yunho uttered as he massaged his temple..they just said stuff again regarding jyj that they were not happy about...

"lies..lies...its all lies...and im sick of it...im sure jae hyung is very hurt right now and junsu hyung would just want to kill us again.." the younger one said thinking of his other hyungs right now...

"i know..and im sure yoochun feels disappointed too...i wish we just went with them when they left.." yunho sighed.."then i wouldn't have to hurt my boojae..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYJ's apartment:

"crying again huh?" junsu asked as yoochun closed the door of jae's room...

"yeah..." yoochun answered as the two walked to the living room...

"i can't take this anymore chunie..i just want to beat the hell out of yunho hyung right now..." the younger one exclaimed making a fist and punching the air

"calm down su...you know what happened last time you unleashed your anger on twitter right?" yoochun said as he pulled junsu into a hug

"but i just can't bear to see jae hyung like that all the time...hyung has such a fragile heart and he doesnt deserve to be hurt like that..." junsu said as tears started to flow from his eyes..."if only hyung could learn to forget yunho hyung." and with that an imaginary light bulb lit in junsu's head..he wiped his tears and grinned...

"what are thinking su? that smile is making me nervous you know..."yoochun uttered as he looks at junsu's crazy grin

"well..since yunho hyung is the one who's making jae hyung's life miserable then we just have to replace yunho hyung in jae hyung's heart and mind!"

"eh?" yoochun uttered looking very confused...

"look chunnie..if jae hyung meets someone else and  he falls in love again, he would be happy and hell would he care what yunho hyung would blab about..then he wouldn't cry anymore" junsu happilly explained.." wow im brilliant.." he uttered praising himself...

"and who do you have in mind my brilliant duck ?" yoochun teased

"Well let's see...how about hyun joong hyung? they've been bestfriends for like forever" junsu suggested..

"i don't think that will work...they know too much about eachother and hell will break loose if young saeng hyung finds out your trying to pair him with jae hyung" yoochun explained

"true..i dont wanna be killed by saengi hyung too...he looks like an angel but i cant imagine what he'd do to me ...hahaha...how about Joo Hwan hyung?"

"too nice..not really jae hyung's type..."

"brian hyung?"

"what will they do? do eachother's hair? and hwanhee hyung will turn you upside down"

"yamapi hyung?"

"are you serious? kazuya willl pull a samurai on you"

"then how about we introduce him to a girl?"

well in that case jae hyung will be the one to turn you upside down"

"alright im out of ideas.." junsu uttered as he plopped himself back on the couch

"how about Song Joong Ki hyung?" yoochun suggested...junsu's eyes lit up and he stood up and started to jump

"perfect! oh nmy god chunnie you are a genious!" junsu exclaimed as he hugged his lover and kissed him on the cheeck over and over again..."i'll go call him now!" and junsu ran to his room to get his phone leaving a very amused yoochun in the living room..

"well..i hope it works.." yoochun thought...

in junsu and yoochun's room..

junsu took his phone and dialed a number eagerly..

"yeobeoseyo?" the man on the other side of the line answered

"joong ki hyung!!!" junsu squealed excitedly

"oh junsu yah..what's up?" joong ki asked

"hyung...what do you think of jaejoong hyung?" junsu asked after he calmed down a bit

"well..jae is nice...caring...a good cook...and he is pretty too...prettier that most girls i know.." joong ki answered

"do you by any chance like our jae hyung?" junsu straight forwardly asked..

"eh? why do you ask ?" jongki was surprised at the question

"common just tell me..do you like him or not..that's easy to answer.." junsu whined cutely..

"yes i do like him junsu yah...what's not to like?" joongki answered again...

"do you like him like him? like really like him like him?" junsu asked asif he was a girl now..

"hmmm...i guess..." jong ki answered after a second or two of thinking..

"that's a yes right?"

"ah..yes?"

"yay!!!! hyung come to our apartment tomorrow ne? we'll have a mini party and you're invited!"

"o...k?"

:alright hyung see yah! bye!" and with that junsu ended the call and  ran to yoochun in the living room...

"chunnie! common we got to go grocerry shopping!" junsu squealed as he dragged yoochun taking their jackets and keys on the way out

"why?"

"tomorrow operation make-jae-hyung-happy-again will officially start! kaja!" with that both went to the supermarket both hoping tomorrow will be a success...