The Plan

Will You Be Mine?

 

Chapter 7:

The plan

“The thought of him just makes me smile. I don’t understand how all of this happened. It just did. No matter what I do, now I am reminded of him”.

____________________________________

I walk to school, 2 days after my ‘realization’. “Keep calm Ji Eun, we’re friends so don’t make it awkward, keep it this way.” I arrive at school and I see Su Ji. She runs up to me.

“Oh! Ji Eun! I have an idea!”

“What is it?”

“Well since you’re going to help me win Shi Yoon’s heart we first have to start a conversation, right?”

“……Ya I guess so.”

*Ring Ring*

“That’s the bell, let’s go in.” Su Ji says

We go inside and Su Ji tells me her plan. “We’re going to meet up tomorrow, at the park. You, me,  Jong Hyun, and Shi Yoon.”

“Okay…..” I say

“Then once we’re all together you’ll ask Jong Hyun to go with you to go get some drinks or something, leaving me and Shi Yoon alone….get what I’m saying?”

“Ya…I guess.”

She smiles and says “Well got to go, my class is going to start. See you!”

____________________________________

 “Do I really want to do this? What is Shi Yoon falls for her? I mean she is pretty…but she did say something about him not being her type. *sigh* I don’t know what to do… I never knew liking someone would be this hard for me. Wait….what if he has feelings for me? I mean he did say he like me….What do I do! I’m just so…so confused right now!”

_________________________________________

After School:

“Wait up! Ji Eun! Hello!” I turn around and see Shi Yoon.

“Oh…H-Hi.” He slaps my arm “Hey! Haven’t seen you today.”

“R-Right, same.”

“….I wanted to ask you…..do you wanna go somewhere?”

“Hm?”

“I mean like just wanna walk around?”

“Sure” I say. As we start to walk Su Ji comes from behind.

“Hey Ji Eun! I was looking for you!” she looks at me then Shi Yoon

“Oh! We always seem to bump into each other. Whatcha guys doing?”

“Nothing” Shi Yoon says “Actually, I have to go…see you later Ji Eun.” He leaves and Su Ji looks at me.

“Aish! Why did he have to leave! What did he say?”

“Nothing really, we were just walking.”

“Oh..I see.” Then she glares at me.

“Well look, I’ve have been trying to be a good friend to you, but you really have been a pain. He has to like me, not you.” Then her voice softens “I understand right now you’re friends, but if you are more than friends then…” She smiles “I mean you promised” her voice then changes “So you can’t break it…Ji Eun, the plan has already started.”

__________________________________

Hey guys! its been a while and i finally updated! anyways hope you enjoy! also i started my blog so please look at it and subscribe! :)