"You weren't just mine, but you were and will always be mine"

Will You Be Mine?

Ji Eun's POV:

I was finally a high school graduate! The idea of going out into the world alone occured to me.. i had no idea what i should or where i should start...it was just a vison to me..

A Few Hours Ago:

"Okay, okay everyone lets take a pictue!" Shi Yoon calls out. We just came out of the ceremony and everyone was tired and relieved. "Aish, another one Shi Yoon?!" I called out to him. He nods continously then pouts. "Pleeeassse" I sigh and say "Alright, everyone gather around!"

It was about our 100th picture that day and Shi Yoon would be taking pictures non stop, even during the ceremony. "Ok lets go now Shi Yoon my parents are waiting" I tell him right after the picture. "Oh araso, araso." He pauses then looks at me "Uhh.." I look at him and give him a look. "What?"

"Uhh, i was kinda hoping you and me just celebrate tonight.." I giggle a little trying to hid my excitement. "Oh, well i guess my parents would be fine with that, wait here..i guess." 

After a few minutes i come back with Shi Yoon in the same spot, the entrance way to the building. He spots me and waves. I walk up to him and he asks me "So, is it okay?" I nod and smile. "Asa!" he say while puting a fist in the air. He looks at me and puts his arm down. "I mean thats good." He suddenly takes my hand and gets us out of the crowd. We in the streets for a while as the sun goes down. Finally we stop and arrive at the park. The park where we were just starting out as friends.

I look around. "Hm? Why are we here? I thought you wanted to celebrate..." He looks at me and smiles "I did" 

"Why here though?" he walks to the swings and sits.

"I dont, its quiet and away from eveyone, and who knows, this may be our last to actually hang out freely like this."

I look at him in confusion "What why?"

"Well, you know were going to different universities and we may not be able to see eachother as often" he tells me. "Why is he telling me this? Shouldn't we be happy instead of thinking about the future and whats going to happen with us?" 

Suddenly he stands up and walks up to me. He holds my shoulders and looks straight at me. I look at him and start to get red. He smiles and comes in closer. "Y-ya" I say nervously. "Wh-what are y-you doing." Then suddenly he kisses me. But this time, it was a more of a passionate, deep kiss. The feeling was different from before. It was a whole new different feeling. His lips against mine had warmed my entire body and i only concentrated on the two of us,

We held eachother closer like never before, his arms were around my waists and mine around his neck. Of course i was on my tippy toes, because he was seriously tall, but i didnt mind at all....


To be completely honest i wasn't alone in this journey in the end, I know i said i didn't know where i would go or start but i did. There was one person who helped me out in the whole challenge of my life and he has stayed by my this whole side. We met unexpectedly and i had no idea i was going to be involved with this person. He would bother me where ever i went and it used to annoy me but i started to get used to it. Also because of him i got into alot of incidents but he was there to save me in the end. He was always there. After one incident i had to go to the hospital, and he was the one who brought me there. Suddenly i got involved with the man, and he messed with my mind and even kissed me. I was startled about everything and i had no idea what i was feeling about everything. It made me frustrated, it made me confused, it made me crazy. i kept thinking about him and i just couldn't stop. He messed with my head and i got jealous whenever he was with someone else. What was i feeling? I thought that it was love, but that was to ridiculous to believe. How can i love someone like that. But it just got worser. I dreamt about him, day and night and i couldn't get him out of my head. I suddenly realized i needed him. I needed him more than he needed me. Who would've thought that i would be with this person when i thought he was the most annoying person in the world. It had just turned out that way. Was it all a misunderstanding? No, it was fate.


A/N: OMGGFUDRGHREIUGHRIEHID guys i finally finished it!! i cant believe it :O ahhhhhhhh!!!! how did you guys like it??? i know it was lacking a little :( was always on hiatus but i finally came back to finally finish it :))))))))) thank you for everyone who read it and subscribed and commmented on this story! i love all for the support on this story and i hope you all liked it^^ urgh i love you guys so much :D

well anyways i guess i should go now and end this fanfic for the final time:

Hope you guys all enjoyed my fanfic "Will You Be Mine?" SARANGHAE heart 

if your interested in more of fanfics here are some you might be interested in:

Secrets Left Unsaid - Yoon Shi Yoon and Park Shin Hye

Just Wait For Me - Jung Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT^^