Friendship & Jealousy

Will You Be Mine?

"She's back"  They say over and over again.

I decide to follow them but Shi Yoon suddenly comes up to me and says "What you looking at?"

I say nothing and follow the students. He understands what im doing and follows them too.

We arrive at the school's gym, packed with teachers and students. Shi Yoon and I look at eachother and decide to take a seat. 

Then the girl i saw before walks up on stage. Everyone cheers and Shi Yooon and I look at eachother, again.

"Who's that?" I ask

"How am i supposed to know? I'm new here."

"Oh right. Forgot."

The principal comes up in stage and says "The girl who brought back our school's reputation, did her best in school and went to America finally came back!" 

The whole gym shakes as the screams from the students grow louder.

"Who exactly is this girl?"

The girl comes up on stage, bows and says "Hello! Everyone! I missed you guys!" 

The whole gym shakes again.

"I'm here to announce that i'll be staying here from now on, and i decide to take a rest from acting and to focus on school."

"Ohhh..She's an actress" says Shi Yoon. "How come i haven't heard of her?"

"I don't know, maybe because she acts in America."

The so called "assembly" ends and we go back to class.

______________________________

I walk out of class and see Jonghyun. I start to panic. "Omo! Omo! What am i going to do?! He's coming this way!"

Jonghyun comes right up infront of me and says "Well if it isn't......"

I look at him and he looks back at me and smiles.

"Last time we talked i didn't get to ask your name."

"Ohh! Right!" 

I start to blush "It's..it's Ji Eun. Lee Ji Eun."

"Ji Eun..hmm it's pretty like yo-"

We get interupted by no other than Shi Yoon

"Cousin! What are you doing?! Why are you talking to Ji Eun?'

Jonghyun rolls his eyes.

"Why? Can't i talk to her?"

"Shi Yoon! Why must you come right now! Ugh! Sometimes i just wanna...."

Then the girl from before spots the three of us, she walks up to us and smiles.

"I havn't seen you here before" She looks at Shi Yoon, then Jonghyun.

"Oppa, do you know him?"

Jonghyun looks at her "Su Ji, its my cousin, introduce yourself to Shi Yoon and Ji Eun."

She faces Shi Yoon and i and bows. 

"Hello! My name is Bae Su Ji. I was born in Korea but lived in America longer. My american name is Suzy and im an actress."

I look at her in awe and she faces Shi Yoon.

"Wait a minute, she said "oppa". That means...Jonghyun and Su JI are close."

I sigh, "It's okay, I bet their just freinds, just friends."

Shi Yoons' your name right?"

He nods. "Well i hope we can be great friends since you're related to oppa."

They shake hands. Inside of me starts to boil. I start to feel anger and disappointment.

"They're just shaking hands but why do i feel so sad?!"

____________________

Hey guys! i decided to write two chapters since you guys waiting for a while. 

Sorry, i've been so busy, couldn't find the time.

Please subscribe and comment! :)