What?!

Will You Be Mine?

*please ignore all spelling grammar errors..didnt have time to check*

He looks at me in the eye, leaving me completely speechless.

Did he just kiss me and not do it by accident?! Wait i sound stupid saying that.....hmm...

The feeling of when we kissed just had made me forget about what had happened a few days ago. At that moment i felt like i was on cloud 9. Finally i awake from my fantasy and see him looking at me with confused yet comforting eyes. It was as if he was waiting for my response. 

Wait..oh ..he was.....he had just kissed me and i didnt say anything...maybe he thought i was still mad and now he feels like a complete idiot.....oh no....what do it do...i should say something...yah...Ji Eun say something to him!!

But as i was staring at him i couldnt find the words to say something to him. all i let out of my mouth was a little whimper. He raises an eyebrow. The atmosphere felt really awkward at this point. Suddenly in the distance i hear a cry coming from inside my house. "Ji Eun! Where are you?!" My mom was yelling and looking for me in the house. She didnt know that i was outside. If she had known that i was outside with Shi Yoon there would be endless questions about him. I had to do something.

Even though it was awkward...i had to tell him to leave. Even after he had just completely confessed to me. i mean i was waiting for this whole night to come true. Now that it had finally happen i had no idea what to do. All i had said to him this whole night after his confession and kiss was a whimper. i repeat a whimper! seriously i couldve shown some kind of happiness. i guess im not the type for this kind of stuff.

"Um..Shi Yoon...." I start to say awkwardly. He turns to face me and looks at me with a hurt expression. "I..know this may seem rude to you..but you have to leave like right now..."

"Oh..ok then..."He stands up and starts to walk away, head down.

"W-wait!" I say. He turns around and sees me running to him. I give him a big hug and a peck. He smiles and i start to blush. "See you around Eunie." He says. 

The whole night i couldnt sleep. I was flushed with happiness. The word "Eunie" Just kept coming up in my head. That was his new nickname to me. I found it very cute. Now that i thought about it Eunie sounded like Unnie. but who cares that was his very own special nickname for me. 


I wake up with the sun shining down on my face. I let out a sigh and get out of bed. as i walk to the washroom..i hear voices coming from downstairs. One was my mothers, she sounded very cheery in the morning, not very common. Then i hear another person's voice..oddly familar and its a man's voice. I silently walk to the stairs and ease drop on the conversation.

I wonder who it is..

As i hear the voice for the second time..i still couldn't seem to know who it was. i listen some more. The third time i hear i have sudden realization of who it is. My eyes widen and i slowly peek to look down the stairs. Coming up on the stairs is no other than Shi Yoon.

I run to my room..trying not to make any sound..which is really hard to be honest.

Why is Shi Yoon here? Does my mom know were dating now?? Just keep calm Ji Eun...just pretend im still in bed..

Suddenly i hear a a knock on my door. 

"Ji Eun-ah..a friend is here to pick you up..i'll be coming in.." and before she comes in a hear her say to Shi Yoon that she'll be right back. The door opens and closes behind my mother. "Ji Eun?? wake up" She starts to rattle me, clearly im awake by then.

"Omma, im awake!" I yell whisper

"What are you doing still in bed then?? Your friend is here to walk with you to school..." I sigh and get out of my bed.

why isn't my mom asking anything...that's weird usually she asks me so many questions about guys...

when im finally done changing i go open my door and see that no one's in the hallway. i run the washroom and brush my teeth. then i calmy walk downstairs and see Shi Yoon still here, waiting for me. Once he sees me he smiles and stands up. "You took so long" My mom said "He has been waiting for quite awhile now..come and si-"

"Nope no time for that! bye mom..we'll be going now" and with that i ran outside, pulling Shi Yoon along with me.

"Woah..Ji Eun calm down we still have time to eat..."

"I know i know..i just wanted to get out of there...ugh..i felt like i was going to die!"

"why?"

"Uhh..because isn't it just so awkward...?"

"Why would it be awkward?"

"Becuase....beacuse...you know...were dating and....like.....my...mom......doesn't kn-"

"Oh..ya...your mom does know..." 

"WHAT?!"


ANNYEONG^^ im back with another chapter!! i haven't updated and i feeeel soooooooooooooooo bad :( im trying to update more often but school keeps getting in the way....damn you school! lol

so hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next chapter...i'll try to update more frequently.. :D