Bittersweet

Will You Be Mine?

"Ji Eun snap our of it! How can those to be related! It's not real! It's not real!"

After school today, well it was, what you say, confusing, crazy, UNBELIEVABLE!

Earlier In The Day:

"Long time no see, cousin! Your new girlfriend?"

Shi Yoon smiles and answers "Well if it isn't Jonghyun, how have you been doing?" 

I look at them in complete confusion, then Jonghyun looks at me and asks "Is Shi Yoon your boyfriend?"

I look at Shi Yoon and he looks at me. I notice that our arms are linked and i pull them apart. 

".......No." i answer in a quiet voice.

He walks up to me, right infront of my face and says "Sorry, didn't hear that."

".....N-No.." i stutter. 

He smiles and taps my head, well good, 'cause between you and me, Shi Yoon isn't boyfriend material."

Shi Yoon answers "Hey! I heard that!"

Jonghyun turns to leave but before he walks away he turns to me, winks and says "You know, you're pretty cute."

I start to blush and Shi Yoon looks at me and says "Now don't tell me, you like him!" I turn to him, hit his arm and i walk home.

Behind me Shi Yoon follows Jonghyun yelling "Wait for me!"

 

I keep thinking about him winking at me and saying those words "You know, you're pretty cute."

I start blush again and i cover my face in my blankets.

"Tomorrow" i say "i bet wont be as good as today." I then start to think about Shi Yoon and Jonghyun being related and say "Or bad as today."

Next Day:

"Wahh!!! I'm late again!" I run to school as fast as i can, tripping sometimes on the way, but no one saw... i hope.

I arrive at school just in time and i grab my seat.

____________

"Phew, if i was late for class again i would've gotten in big trouble."

I walk down the hallway and people around me start making a pathway and are whispering. I look at them with confused looks. I follow their direction of sight and notice the most gorgeous woman i ever saw, walking down the hall.

"She's really pretty"

I look at her in amazement not realizing shes coming this way. She comes right up infront of me, smirks and hits my shoulder as she walks by.

The people around me then start to follow her and i hear them whisper "She's back" over and over again.