Realization

Will You Be Mine?

 "Okay, I'll help" i say

Su Ji's face lights up. "Thank you! thank you!" she says and hugs me.

She lets go and says "thank you again, well i got to go, you should too" and she leaves.

I walk home , all that's in my mind is Shi Yoon,"I'm losing him...I'm losing Shi Yoon! Why did i have to agree!" I keep walking "I mean its- its not like im dating him, aish! why did i say im losing him? I'm so stupid!"

________________

Next Day:

I wake up and eat my breakfast. Then the doorbell rings. All of a sudden i see my mom run to the door.

I overhear here my mom saying "OH! You're here for Ji Eun. Why don't you come in."

My mom comes in the kitchen, smiling. Beside her i see Shi Yoon. My eyes widen, then i look at my mom.

She turns around and says "I'll leave you to alone." I look at her in disbelief as she runs away like a little girl.

"Hi!"

"Umm.. first of all, why are you here? and second of all how do you know where i live?!"

".......lets just say......it was nothing."

"Thanks for telling me, great explantion!"

"Look, since its its Saturday, i was thinking we could...go out together."

I start to smile "Really?" 

"Wait! Am i crazy?!"

"I mean...why me?"

"To tell you the truth, i just came here unintentially."

"Well then... i guess we could go out."

My mom barges in "Oh! well isn't that great!  You two shoudn't waste time. Ji Eun get ready."

I look at her and realize im still in my pjs i run upstairs, "Im so stupid!"

Once im ready my mom pushes us out and says "Have a great time!" and closes the door.

After walking around we go to the park as our last visit

"I have something to tell you" Shi Yoon starts

I start to smile "Y-Ya.."

"I like you...." He says

I start to panic "He's kidding right?"

"I like you too. You know as friends"

"That's not what i-" He gets interupted by his cell phone, he picks it up.  "Hello.....ya.......right now?............alright."

"I got to go..my dad wants me home." He leaves and i start to think about what he said.

I start to feel guilty but really happy "I like you too, Shi Yoon, i like you alot."