Ashes

Will You Be Mine?

I wake up. In front, of me I see Shi Yoon. I turn away from him. Then I look back at Shi Yoon in shock. "Omo! What is he doing here?! Does he know??? Did he find out? What will he do to Su Ji? Wait a minute, where am i?!" I start to look around. On the walls were "Get Better" signs and quotes about life. Be side me i see a vase full of flowers. "Am i in the hospital?"

I quickly get out of the bed, but i'm stopped by Shi Yoon. "You're not better yet, you should just stay in bed." I look around in panic, then I look at Shi Yoon. "Don't worry, you're not severely injured."

"How did i get here?"

I look at Shi Yoon with eager eyes, feeling nervous about what he is going to say.

Yesterday Night:

*Change of P.O.V*

Ji Eun eyes fill with darkness, as she hears the laughters of the people around her. Su Ji scoffs and say "Oh, just look at her, shes acting so weak so that we could stop. Well, were not going to!" Suddenly in the distance Su Ji hears a vivid voice. She turns around and sees Shi Yoon running in the distance. Her eyes widen. "Everyone!" She yells out to the people "Disburse! Get out of here!" The people all leave, running in all different directions. As everyone leaves, Su Ji looks at Ji Eun and starts shaking her "Okay Ji Eun, you can stop now," She starts shaking her harder as Shi Yoon comes closer and closer.

"Ji Eun! Get up! You're just kidding right?!" Su Ji turns around and sees Shi Yoon behind her with eyes filled with anger.

"What did you do to her?!" Su Ji starts to panic and starts to shake. 

"No- Nothing, I found her here. I think it was tho- those people"

"Liar" He pushes Su Ji to the ground and checks Ji Eun's pulse. He sighs in relief "She's still breathing, oh thank God." 

He turns to Su Ji as she struggles to get up. "I can't believe you, Su Ji. What the hell did she do to you?!"

Su Ji eyes looks at Shi Yoon and pleads with him. "Please, Shi Yoon, it wasn't me! I swear, I swear!"

"I don't believe you," He turns away but Su Ji catches his hand "Please!" She says

He pushes her down and says "If you dare do something to her again, I swear, I wont refrain from doing something to you."

Shi Yoon carries Ji Eun and walks away.

Su Ji punches the ground in anger. She starts to cry in anger and frustration.

_________________________________________________

I look at him and he justs looks at me with eyes of pity. He sighs and then says "I found you- I was walking pass the school, then i was walking through the field as a short cut and, I found you, on the ground. I brought you here as soon as i could because, well, you were unconcious."

I sigh "Oh, i see, by any chance, was there anyone else, other than me around?"

"No." Shi Yoon lies. Shi Yoon eyes start to get watery, he turns away embarassed. "I hope you get better" He says. He walks away saying nothing else, closing the door gently, not even looking back at me.

Once he leaves I lie back down, but then a sudden ringing fills my ears, and my eyes start to unfocus. They get blurry, then they focus again. I sit up and my head starts to hurt really bad. I lie down again and my eyes still are bad. A nurse passes by and i try to focus my eyes, but its just so blurry. I squint my eyes, trying to see around me, slowy my eyes start to black out again.